Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements by The Five Columns

+51
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
midori's crazy398
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
shezaei-neko
BMeph
burande fujino
Saido
zanekal1
Konaxookami
IlliterateKoi
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
wetochan
Cheshire Kat
Krystal of Nol
SulliMike23
iRenji0713
frzn
Mai_Tokiha
Lena Sayers
SpiralDasher
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
Chaglette
Yuri-hime
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
pokemoneg
Juliet
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Rena_Sayers
Amaya
Acid Raw
ookamidesu
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
zacmanvannote
emochick
LilPrincessAshley
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by iRenji0713 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 am

Thank you, Luu-sama, Ruby-chan~!

Luu-sama, yes, that is correct. :)

Nagi-chan, they certainly have some deep, dark, and mysterious motives that they share. :D

BTW, I am currently loving this. Utena x Anthy <3
Add some Juri love, too. :3
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 Empty Re: Announcements by The Five Columns

Post by Chaglette Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 am

iRenji0713 wrote:Thank you, Luu-sama, Ruby-chan~!

Luu-sama, yes, that is correct. :)

Nagi-chan, they certainly have some deep, dark, and mysterious motives that they share. :D

BTW, I am currently loving this. Utena x Anthy <3
Add some Juri love, too. :3

I don't know who those three are sweatdrop care to enlighten me?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Nagi wrote:I don't know who those three are sweatdrop care to enlighten me?

Utena Tenjou, Anthy Himemiya and Juri Arisugawa from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Do yourself a favor (should you have nothing to watch) and give it a try. ^_~ Highly recommended.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Utena Tenjou, Anthy Himemiya and Juri Arisugawa from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Do yourself a favor (should you have nothing to watch) and give it a try. ^_~ Highly recommended.

I watch it after I finished the three anime on my 'currently watching' list :D... probably.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Utena Tenjou, Anthy Himemiya and Juri Arisugawa from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Do yourself a favor (should you have nothing to watch) and give it a try. ^_~ Highly recommended.

Highly recommended is an understatement, Luu-sama. :3
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:Highly recommended is an understatement, Luu-sama. :3

Understatement of the frickin' year, yes, but I couldn't help myself. @_@ You can't truly say you're alive until you've seen Utena or Sailor Moon.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

bump

Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 The-hu10

Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) from Hunger Games

+

poptart kat

Nyan Cat

=

Chesire Kat is now known as Cheshire Katniss

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

I have news.

I, MidnightPersona... the Resident HaruKino Fanwhore will be away for an extended period of time due to no internet.

The new house my family is moving into will NOT have internet until: August.

Sunday will be the last day I have internet at home for... a few months.

I will be in town less, but when I am I will be at Barnes and Noble online when I can and I will be going to Otakon as well.

If anyone needs me I do have a cell. PM me if you'd like the number.

IF I get lucky our neighbor may let us steal web.

Maybe.

~MP
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 am

Not a problem, Rave. We'll handle things here. Be safe out there in 3-D land.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 pm

HiME Announcement HiME

Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 PDVD_011

I'd like to start a project for Mai-Multiverse that doesn't necessarily involve our fandom. This will be a first for us, but I feel we could give back to the gay/lesbian community in a more personal way.

If anyone is willing, I'd like to produce a video that will feature us (hope you all have video cameras) on YouTube sharing our feelings on the struggles that homosexual men and women go through to be accepted. Any gay/lesbian member of Mai-Multiverse can touch on the subject a lot better as you know first hand what it's like. The heartbreak, crying yourself to sleep, realizing that nobody in the world cares or understand your situation. I've comforted my gay friends when they went through such a painful time in their lives and I don't regret it. We're all children of God; no matter who or what God is to you.

You will hear the very candid and very real sentiments from the MM Superstars, including myself. Luu Sky Sapphire represents my inner most desire of having fun. Luis, the person, will speak from the heart. I expect anyone who wants to be involved to do the same. And unlike most of the wonderful "It Gets Better" videos, all MM Superstars are allowed to talk about the subject as long as they possible want; whether your story involved falling in love, bullying, lack of acceptance and finding your support/friends. I do not believe in editing true feelings.

Anyone wanting to take part of this project, please comment below.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME Announcement HiME

I'd like to start a project for Mai-Multiverse that doesn't necessarily involve our fandom. This will be a first for us, but I feel we could give back to the gay/lesbian community in a more personal way.

If anyone is willing, I'd like to produce a video that will feature us (hope you all have video cameras) on YouTube sharing our feelings on the struggles that homosexual men and women go through to be accepted. Any gay/lesbian member of Mai-Multiverse can touch on the subject a lot better as you know first hand what it's like. The heartbreak, crying yourself to sleep, realizing that nobody in the world cares or understand your situation. I've comforted my gay friends when they went through such a painful time in their lives and I don't regret it. We're all children of God; no matter who or what God is to you.

You will hear the very candid and very real sentiments from the MM Superstars, including myself. Luu Sky Sapphire represents my inner most desire of having fun. Luis, the person, will speak from the heart. I expect anyone who wants to be involved to do the same. And unlike most of the wonderful "It Gets Better" videos, all MM Superstars are allowed to talk about the subject as long as they possible want; whether your story involved falling in love, bullying, lack of acceptance and finding your support/friends. I do not believe in editing true feelings.

*Immediately comments*
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 214365 Announcement Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 214365

This sounds like a great idea Luu :) I've been involved in similar things before as part of youth group and it genuinely seemed to help people feel less isolated and insecure.

Unfortunately I don't have a video camera, so I won't be able to actually participate, I just wanted to show my support for the idea I guess Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 896366

Keep us updated with progress and such! :)
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote: This sounds like a great idea Luu :) I've been involved in similar things before as part of youth group and it genuinely seemed to help people feel less isolated and insecure.

Unfortunately I don't have a video camera, so I won't be able to actually participate, I just wanted to show my support for the idea I guess Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 896366

Keep us updated with progress and such! :)

Thanks for the support of the idea itself, Koi! beer <---- New beer emoticon! Now Midori is happay! Midori beer

Well I talked it over with one of our Columns, maybe we can make it half camera footage (for those who have one/aren't self-conscious about showing their faces) and half podcast. It would benefit us all that way. For the podcast version, you will definitely need Skype. Hopefully that is a possibility for you, Koi. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks for the support of the idea itself, Koi! Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 1492543149 <---- New beer emoticon! Now Midori is happay! Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 1217299436 Announcements by The Five Columns - Page 15 1492543149

Well I talked it over with one of our Columns, maybe we can make it half camera footage (for those who have one/aren't self-conscious about showing their faces) and half podcast. It would benefit us all that way. For the podcast version, you will definitely need Skype. Hopefully that is a possibility for you, Koi. :3

I'm a little out of sync with technology lol I don't have Skype and I have no idea how it works, but this can be easily remedied me thinks? :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote: I'm a little out of sync with technology lol I don't have Skype and I have no idea how it works, but this can be easily remedied me thinks? :3

When the time comes for the pre-production, I will explain all! Sooner if you have Yahoo Messenger, MSN or AIM chats. :'3 Or we can just have an extensive conversation in the torture chamber, I mean, MM chatbox. Just say when!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm

-raises hand- wait-can I use the one I already made? x3 Or should I make a new one?! Since the other one is quite a bit long...>>;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Konaxookami wrote:-raises hand- wait-can I use the one I already made? x3 Or should I make a new one?! Since the other one is quite a bit long...>>;

:) A new one would be best, Kona-chan, if it's not too much trouble. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:) A new one would be best, Kona-chan, if it's not too much trouble. >_<

No trouble at all! I'll even give myself a time limit so I don't ramble like a madman like the last one. >>;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Konaxookami wrote:No trouble at all! I'll even give myself a time limit so I don't ramble like a madman like the last one. >>;

;>_<; Should you need all the time in the world to get your point across, don't hesitate to do so.

:3 Rambling? I call it being specific~ When you're finished, uploading it privately on YouTube (where only I can see the magic link) so I can download it fast. I'd say use Megaupload to upload the video file but we all know what happened to THAT guy. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
;>_<; Should you need all the time in the world to get your point across, don't hesitate to do so.

:3 Rambling? I call it being specific~ When you're finished, uploading it privately on YouTube (where only I can see the magic link) so I can download it fast. I'd say use Megaupload to upload the video file but we all know what happened to THAT guy. Akira Okuzaki

ahaa gotcha! it may take a little while though. What with my brother home and everything lately. >>; hard to get some alone time down with the good computer to make a video.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Konaxookami wrote:ahaa gotcha! it may take a little while though. What with my brother home and everything lately. >>; hard to get some alone time down with the good computer to make a video.

>_> Private timez...where have you vanished from my life!?

Again Kona-chan, take your time. :3 Here, take this Chie:

GRANDE CHIE

It helps relieve stress...with her tongue.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME Announcement HiME

This does sound interesting Luu count me in when are you planning on starting/finishing this project?
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 am

This is what you were talking about?! This is awesome! <3! I want to join in and help, but I'm a bit scared to. This is a huge step up from spreading the "It Gets Better" videos or "I'm Christian, Unless You're Gay" article. XDD I'm scared to show my face on the internet and have only done it a couple times around the internet.

That and I don't know where to start and what to talk about. o-o Obviously this topic, but all my feels... where do I start?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:09 pm

zanekal1 wrote:This does sound interesting Luu count me in when are you planning on starting/finishing this project?

Sometime next month for sure. :) Glad to have you on board, just remember to check back often for an official date.

SpiralDasher wrote:This is what you were talking about?! This is awesome! <3! I want to join in and help, but I'm a bit scared to. This is a huge step up from spreading the "It Gets Better" videos or "I'm Christian, Unless You're Gay" article. XDD I'm scared to show my face on the internet and have only done it a couple times around the internet.

That and I don't know where to start and what to talk about. o-o Obviously this topic, but all my feels... where do I start?

Start anywhere you need yo, Dash. ^_~ If you feel that showing your face isn't possible at this time, you could always do the podcast portion of the video. There's plenty of time to decide, so there is no rush.

If you know any close friends from outside of MM (but love the series or anime/manga in general) who would be willing to help you out, now is the time to ask. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Start anywhere you need yo, Dash. ^_~ If you feel that showing your face isn't possible at this time, you could always do the podcast portion of the video. There's plenty of time to decide, so there is no rush.

If you know any close friends from outside of MM (but love the series or anime/manga in general) who would be willing to help you out, now is the time to ask. :)

I think I'll do a podcast entry. =) I'll just need to sort out all of my thoughts on the subject. ^^

And I'll ask a couple friends, but I don't know if they'd be able to join. One is really busy all the time and the other is very scared to do public internet stuff. And they're in the UK and Canada respectively so it doesn't effect them as much. XD; I'll ask, though.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next