Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

+2
Miyotakano
Kino karutta-chan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Satori's Theme: 3rd Eye - Violin

Satori's Theme: 3rd Eye - Psytrance/Techno

Aya's Theme: Wind G-o-d Girl - Psytrance

Shiki's Theme: Fate of Sixty Years - Psytrance/Metal

Keine's Theme: Old World - Unplugged Classical

Reisen's Theme: Lunatic Eyes - Psytrance

Shiki's Theme: Judgement In The Sixtieth Year - Metal/Rock

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

Alice's Theme: Doll Judgment - Kitsune's Workshop

One of the best ever remixes of Doll Judgement I have ever heard in my life, it beats my love for WAVE's version in fact, and that's saying something.

Eirin's Theme: History Of The Moon - Fennel Seed

Yukari's Theme: Necrofanasia - Kitsune's Workshop

Suika's Theme: Broken Moon - Kitsune's Workshop

Remilia's Theme: Septette For The Dead Princess - Kitsune's Workshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Cirno's Theme: Metal/Jazz Fusion (I'm not actually sure about if this is Cirno's theme or not, since it sounds so different from any theme I've ever heard for Touhou): Beloved Tomboyish Daughter

Satori's Theme: 3rd Eye: Metal/Rock - I believe the reason for the image is because Satori has the ability to read minds, so Yukari is warping her mind, since she has the power to manipulate the borders of existence. Due to Yukari's personality and age she is one of the most powerful Youkai, the reason for the image.

Utsuho's Theme: Nuclear Fusion - Unplugged Classical/Techno

Cirno's Theme: Beloved Tomboyish Daughter: Metal/Rock: Now this is definitely her theme, that is for sure.

Hina's Theme: The Road of the Apotropaic God: UNDEAD CORPORATION - PFFFT, Death Metal which has female vocals which aren't screamo, Undead Corporation~ Anyhow, this is the first theme of Hina I've actually ever loved properly, since most are usually just very... poppish.

Hina's biography from Touhou-Wiki: "Hina is the leader of the Nagashi-bina doll army whose job is to scare off lost Humans who get too near to the Youkai Mountain as well as gathering their misfortune." - Remind you of someone? Hina also has spirals on her dress and is known to constantly spin around during her attacks.

Murasa's Theme: Metal - UNDEAD CORPORATION; Captain Murasa Minamitsu

Retrospective 53 Minutes Kyoto (CD)

Utsuho's Theme: Nuclear Fusion - Uplugged Classical-Metal: Gone... Night Elf Warcraft? Merged with Asian tones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 am

Murasa's Theme: Captain Murasa (Pirates of the Galaxy - WAVE)

Eirin's Theme: Voyage 1969 - Metal/Progressive

Marisa's Theme: Love-Coloured Master Spark (WAVE)

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple - Hardcore/Hardstyle: Shingo Dj

Alice's Theme: Alice in Wonderland (Tamusic - Alice the Maestro) - Piano

Kanako's Theme: Last Judgement - Suwa Foughten Field: Substreet

Meiling's Theme: Shanghai Teahouse - Chinese Tea: Dance/Trance
I love Meiling's Chinese Tea theme so much, that damn voice is utter and complete love~

Touhou PV: Shingeki Resurrection - Kanako, Suwako, Sanae
I swear to hell this sounds so similar to the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun anime opening.

Touhou PV: Aya's - Phantasmagoria Mystical Expectation

Meiling's Theme: Nowhere Girl (Shanghai Teahouse - Chinese Tea)

Touhou PV: Lotus Petal - Marisa and Byakuren: Sound Online

Sakuya's Theme: Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial (Yumeiro-Project Remix) Metal/Rock

Elly's Theme: Touhou PV - Bad Apple: Violin Arrange

Hina's Theme: Dark Side of Fate - XI-ON: Metal

Yuka's Theme: Sleeping Terror

Sakuya's Theme: Lunar Clock - Luna Dial

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

I'M STARTING THIS UP AGAIN.

Anyway, recently there has been a lot of activity within the Touhou movement for animations and other such things. So get ready for the spam!

Memories of Phantasm: Perfect Cherry Blossom (Based entirely on the game)

Part I

Part II (There is an extra scene after the credits!)

Memories of Phantasm: Subterranean Animism PV Trailer

Ultimate Touhou Mix (Though the Scent Lingers, the Flower Scattered)

Remember that all of these videos are entirely fan-made! For the mix of videos for the Scent Lingers I'll eventually post with a few of these old classics.

End of Daylight (This is actually a remix from the original PC98 Touhou, so compared to today's Touhou this song is ancient).

E,g; Touhou Story of Eastern Wonderland; End of Daylight ~ Meira's Stage Theme;

And for the last...

Remixers at their greatest.

Shiki's Theme: Fate of Sixty Years
Guilty or Not Guilty & Yama of Xanadu
Circle: WAVE
Artist: Morrigan

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 pm

;_; *sigh* If Touhou had an all- adult female cast, then I would fall instantly in love with it. But that wouldn't make it Touhou would it? ;p

I asked you a question on Facebook, Wolvy! Don't think you saw it, so I'll ask again haha! How much of an influence is Touhou (imo, moe based entertainment) in the yuri community?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;_; *sigh* If Touhou had an all- adult female cast, then I would fall instantly in love with it. But that wouldn't make it Touhou would it? ;p

I asked you a question on Facebook, Wolvy! Don't think you saw it, so I'll ask again haha! How much of an influence is Touhou (imo, moe based entertainment) in the yuri community?

Um o.o Well, it isn't just moe, there is a hell of a lot of serious plotline found around the sites for Touhou, such as Eirin and Kaguya's background along with Kanako and Sanae, I'll give out the links to those two stories since they are intense, the KanaSan has plenty of yuri as well.

Not only that, but ZUN has put yuri into the series as well, though it is a lot more subtext than the fans make it (Eirin follows Kaguya to Gensokyo from the Moon, leaving her culture and even betraying her own people just to stay and continue to protect Kaguya for over two centuries -- There is a lot of hints for Marisa and Reimu, the two main characters of Touhou since I and II.

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/be_a_little_more_honest_with_yourself/150

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/2437?page=1 - A more intense version of Kaguya and Eirin's relationship... Kaguya isn't called the Lunatic Princess for nothing after all. e.e

I would say though that it is a mixture of entertainment from Touhou from every type of fan, you basically have everything, from loli all the way over to incest (the Prismriver Sisters or perhaps Scarletcest). So every taste is taken care of really along with there being plenty of stories which are over the level of being decent, though, whether or not I prefer Touhou over Mai Otome I'll never know, I've never managed to make my mind up and I've known Touhou a good two years longer than the Mai Series, after all.

But this is another reason why I adore Touhou so much;

There are so many characters with different personalities that it allows you to find ones which can remind you of characters from the Mai Series, Orange's PV lyrics here remind me a lot of HiME-Mai, whilst Yuuka (another old PC98 era character) can remind me of Tomoe sometimes.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Shingeki Resurrection ~ Kanako's PV

Notice something here?

At numerous points in time Railgun has been made into a parody with Touhou, this has also happened with other animes such as Umineko.

Ironically Umineko was originally going to be based on Touhou as well, there is even a random appearance of a few characters around the middle of the anime (Reimu, Sakuya, Marisa, Aya, etc).

Beato Beatrice ~ She has the ability to constantly alter timelines along with killing with death butterflies, she speaks the truth through "red lines" and can abruptly go into childish behaviour (although she is extremely mature usually).

Remilia ~ An elder vampire of Gensokyo, she can abruptly become childish when she doesn't have her way, but is extremely dangerous, her name is partially coloured with red and is known as the Scarlet Devil.

Yukari ~ A sheer powerhouse and one of the most powerful Touhou's in history, one of Yukari's abilities is to spew out death butterflies.

-

Eva Beatrice ~ Childish, intense mood swings along with a murderous behaviour, Eva Beatrice is one of the most insane characters I've known.

Shiki ~ The Yama of Xanadu (a death judge), Shiki is in the realm of Higan and judges the dead for which side they'll go to (either light or dark), she helps to balance out Gensokyo to make sure neither good or evil can top the other. For her personality however, she has a faint hint of sadism but she is complex when it comes to lecturing, she can do so to forcefully bring a character down for them to properly think over what they are doing in life.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

All Touhou related topoics merged into one

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Slightly off-topic, what was the Touhou community's first reaction to Madoka? OoO;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:All Touhou related topoics merged into one

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Slightly off-topic, what was the Touhou community's first reaction to Madoka? OoO;

I wouldn't of thought Touhou would be bumped. o.o...

Anyhow.

When something isn't part of Touhou somehow, it always manages to find itself within the fandom somehow.

If it isn't parodied, there is the fanart, and when there isn't the fanart, there is the animation or fanfiction. Or as Mai HiME: Mao put it down... copying it. Akira Okuzaki

Danbooru is NSFW!

Tell me if the link doesn't work, pfft.

EDIT --- I've never seen any negativity to Madoka in the Touhou fandom, today I did see a Mage version of Marisa (the ordinary magician, e.g, an average Gensokyo human).

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2