Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

+2
Miyotakano
Kino karutta-chan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Empty Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

I couldn't help it >_> I love Touhou as much as the Mai Multiverse I guess!

So, what exactly is Touhou? For those of you who don't possibly know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nb5Ohbt1Sg&feature=related

Simply put, its a huge series of hell-shooter games which have gotten ridiculously popular over the years, since it began in the 90s. However...

However 85% of the back-story and character development has actually been created amongst fans and subculture companies. Touhou is a series which probably overtakes every anime, manga and other relating Japanese game for its huge production in music arrangements, character PVs, doujinshi, fanart and FanFiction.

PVs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZtroc5NaZA&feature=related

Marisa Stole The Precious Thing: MariLice, one of the top pairings in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arP18TqPZnc

Convictor Yamaxanadu!: Shiki, very much alike to that Phoenix Right guy; the PV gives out a few explainations to a few of the characters personalities and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J45no0vXkDM

Innocent Key: RemiSakuFlan: Warning! - If you are afraid of 500+ year old vampire lolis raping their time-manipulating maid, along with a genderbendered-Human-eating-loli then... don't watch? O.o

How many characters are there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e7l2vjuOVA&feature=related

This is about... ah, half of them?

Oh, and for people who know Ran Ran Ru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyC5eWJhCr8 Ronald MacDonald stole it from Touhou! Not the damn other way round!

Flandre Scarlet = Fate and Shizuru's lovechild.
Remilia Scarlet = Shizuru and Natsuki's love child. Simply put! >_>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAc9UYpenQ

The Flandre takeover! Beware, for she is ridiculously cute, but if she got the chance she would tear your heart out of your chest >_> She is 'that' insane, well, its not surprising, being locked in the mansions basement for over 400 years.

But anyway, I have no idea how many links I am allowed to have >_> Lets see if anyone is interested in this damn 'new topic' thing! I think anyone who would have, would have ran off screaming from the insanity of the links anyhow o.O

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Empty Re: Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:28 am

Finally a Touhou-thread! (Yes, I was too lazy to make one myself ;P)

I never played a game, but I heard that some of them are pretty hard ö.ö Well, I know Touhou because of solelo.com, they have this much Doujins @__@ But I didn't really care about it THIS much, untill one of my favourite DA-members stumbled over it, too and begun to draw FanArts.

Anyway I still don't know this much about it and I don't know this many characters.

Favourite characters are:
Marisa
Patchy ^o^
Yukari
Yuyuko
Kanako

Favourite pairings:
Marisa x Alice
Patchy x Koakouma
Yukari x Reimu (even if I don't like Reimu)
Sanae x Kanako
Yuyuko x Youmo
Remi x Sayaka / Sayaka x Meiling
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Empty Re: Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Ha, ironically I found Touhou through Tomb Raider a few years back in an old parody (It had Flandre's theme with a techno upbeat). There are a load of other doujinshis on Dynasty Reader, though the only thing is, is that most of them are RemiSaku and MariLice.

http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/volumes/doujins_touhou_project

Its not surprising you don't know much about Touhou though, there are so many characters and different plotlines going off that sometimes even merge together and go all over the place! I mean, just look at the MariLicePatchuRei that goes off!

I have far too many favourite characters >_> But some of them are:

Sakuya
Remilia
Flandre
Patchu
Yuka
Meiling
Mokou
Kaguya
Keine
Alice
Marisa
Yukari
Eirin

I'm also getting a soft spot for:

Ran
Murasa
Reisen
Kanako

Kcc... but the pairings? Err... let's see:

Remilia/Sakuya
Meiling/Sakuya
Marisa/Alice
Yuka/Alice
Mokou/Kaguya
Mokou/Keine
Yukari/Ran

The Life of the Touhou Sims - Part I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eRrYUMYXBc

The mods are... they are amazing o.o, I've been watching them constantly for ages nao! Yukari, Ran and Yuka are so hilarious in this episode lol.

The Life of the Touhou Sims - Part II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPT8BTP0raQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvTu5-zqzow&feature=related This has got to be my favourite though o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcaGlb9krN8

Wow, its such a retro-styled video and yet it describes the daily life of the Scarlet Devil Mansion perfectly! Lol, poor Flandre, she only wants someone to play with! But Meiling >_> Its hilarious to think she is supposedly the best gatekeeper in Touhou!

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm not sure about the pairings but I know my favorite characters are Yuka, and Flandre
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

CURRENTLY....I KNOW BUGGER ALL ABOUT TOUHOU :'D
I just listen to ze musics ._.

I only played a few games....and characters I know are limited DX
Flandre, Alice and Reimu are my faves :3
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm not too big on Touhou, but I can share some doujinshi I've been finding here and there. :) That is, if Wolvy doesn't already have them all. If not, I can provide. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Empty The Music and Videos of Touhou

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I am constantly spamming these on the Chatbox, so I'd say it would be better to put them here for the time being. Especially considering there are so many remixes of the Touhou originals: an example being Flandre's theme, UN Owen Was Her?.

A few of the PVs shall be uploaded once someone replies!

Yuyuko's Theme: Border of Life

Yuka's Theme: Dream Land

Remilia, Feat Flandre's Themes: Septette of the Dead Princess and UN Owen Was Her?

Rumia's Theme: A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry

Murasa's Theme: Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship

Yuka's Theme (Original): Inanimate Dream

black cat FFFF

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Fri May 06, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Mikoto Minagi Touhou features a lot of awesome dark soundtracks and creative videos. Most of which were imported over from Nico (the quality of videos there is off the charts).

I will contribute with the obvious...MUGEN videos featuring Touhou characters! The following videos are from a You Tuber who made a line up for each character available. @o@ There are too many so I'll just post five for nao. I'll trust Wolvy to talk about these girls if she recognizes them. ;p

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

I think I may have spammed a little too much... but anyhow:

Oh, its those videos again, I've seen them before, like such ones with Flandre vs. Ronald McDonald, but thats about it.

I actually recognize all of them, but I'll only talk about one mainly at the moment.

Video 1 - Kanako vs Kanako (FEAT, Suwako)

Kanako - Mountain Goddess
Suwako - Frog Goddess
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series 49577810

Video 2 - Patchouli vs Patchouli (Patchu/Patchy)
Patchu - Witch
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Konach11

Video 3 - Yuyuko vs Yuyuko
Yuyuko - Ghost
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Konach12

Video 4 - Suwako vs Suwako

Video 5 - Alice vs Alice
Alice - Youkai (Ex Human)
P2 - Alice vs Aya
Aya - Crow Tengu
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Konach13
P3 - Alice vs Yuyuko

Patchouli - a few centuries ago, perhaps near to barely a hundred years ago even, Patchu was thought to have gone to the Scarlet Devil Mansion where she literally calls the library home. She is a Youkai witch/elementalist who also has a few ties with Marisa, another witch who tends to visit to play with Flandre (the SDM's owner, Remilia Scarlet's little sister) and bo-steal books from the library. Having this connection with Marisa, Patchu is automatically connected with Alice and Reimu (miko) who both have a burning hatred for her. Since when it comes to Touhou, love triangles don't exist.

E,g: Marisa/Patchu/Reimu/Alice etc.

Komachi's Theme: Riverside View

Youmu's Theme: Till When

Aya's Theme: Wind G-o-d Girl

Gothic-inspired PV

"Hats of Insanity" PV

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Fri May 06, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Empty Which Touhou Character Are You?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

And so, after obsessively thinking of this (as usual) I have finally decided to make a topic for it. Considering it seems to be getting a little out of hand. But anyway, to start off I'll begin with one person at a time for who I came up with characters for.

Anyone can ask to have a character! (Although it would be a problem for guys, considering there is only one guy in the whole series of Touhou). Although I need to know a basic amount about you before I can select a character. But at least a few people seem interested with this so whatever.

Psychokat as: Chen

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Chen10

Who is Chen?
She is the Shikigam of Ran, or put simply, a familiar, like the ones found in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. Chen's fighting style in Touhou is excessively rushed, and even quite overpowered, considering she usually zooms around the screen at impossible speeds that could perhaps even rival Aya, the Tengu Crow paparazzi of Gensokyo.

But even though she is quite overpowered she is merely a Shikigam so she relies heavily upon Ran, who is actually a Shikigam also, so Chen's powers are further limited. The further away she is from her masters, the more weakened she becomes.

Magic type: - black magic
The meaning of Chen's name: - bitter orange.

I would send a video to suggest Chen's abilities but YouTube keeps screwing up for me for some reason. EVERY FEKKING VIDEO doesn't show up for some reason, it just gives me a dodgy green screen of death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Can I have one? :D If you need any information feel free to ask.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 am

Double post! I'm finally adding more to this, I need to upload some songs and PVs which I used to watch all the time when I first found Touhou, but anyway:

Alice's Theme: Doll Judgement - Trance/Techno

Nitori's Theme: The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (The Fools The Gods Loved)

Nitori reminds me so much of a Gnome from Warcraft, its unreal. >_>

Utsuho's Theme: Nuclear Fusion - Metal

Stage Theme: Grave of Being

Reisen's Theme: Invisible Full Moon (Epiphyllum Oxypetalum)

Orange's Theme: Good Orange (Bad Apple)
Its ironic isn't it, when you are eating orange chocolate whilst the character Orange is dancing and singing to the song 'Good Orange'? This video reminds me a lot of Mai actually.

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple (PV)

Flandre's Theme: U.N Owen Was Her?: Flandre is the secret lovechild of Shizuru and Nanoha.

Reisen's PV (Sub - Nitori look alike) - Jumper

Oh, how you have failed PV creator. You merely used Maya standard models of the skyscrapers and male models, ha, fail.

Shiki's PV: Convictor Yamaxanadu! (As comments say-an angry Rukia?)

Murasa's PV: Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor - Never shall I unsee that neck...

Stage Theme: - Phantom Ensemble

Sims Touhou: 2.2 1/2: One day, Yukari and Ran decide to set Yuka's sunflower field on fire, which follows the aftermath of obvious insanity, a few other classic characters are also a part of this. (I think the masked man is supposed to be the creator of Touhou, ZUN, who is portrayed as the Fumi of Gensokyo).

Characters featured: Komachi, Ran, Yukari, Yuka, Chen, Sakuya, Remilia, Zun(?), Iku.

Sims Touhou: 2.2 1/2: I still find it hilarious over the fact Yukari starts randomly headbanging whilst the BGM is classical... I seriously don't know what it is with Yukari and Micky Mouse though, I can understand the mouse-girl of the series, Nazrin, since there is a gag she wears Micky Mouse shorts, but still. >_>'

Sims Touhou 1.5 1/2: Amg... Overdrive in the background of the fire. What it is with Ran and holding random weapons all the time I have no idea though, at some point in the episodes she even has a Keyblade.

Ran, Yukari... always perving on Chen, you. LOL, but Sakuya! ("Ran... get your tails out my fekking face...")

And Chen's a Poptart Cat fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

Pfft, how annoying-apparently one of the top Touhou uploaders just 'up and left' for the sake of nothing, eish, anyhow, I'll try and put up the videos from before, but some can be quite difficult to do so since there is only one or two videos of the same song out there.

Youmu's Theme: Ancient Sword (WAVE)

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Opening

Suika's Theme - Broken Moon (Phantasmagoria - Girl Last Recal)

Shiki's Theme: Judgment in the 60th Year (Yama of Xanadu - WAVE)

Sakuya's Theme: Lunar Clock - Luna Dial

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple (Original Remastered)

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple (Remastered Touhou 12 UFO Style)

Flandre's Theme: U.N Owen Was Her? (Utena Remix)

Patchouli the Unicorn - Marisa, Alice, Patchouli, and Shanghai (The 'Dragon')

3D Movie - Marisa/Reimu Combat: I THINK the huge tree is supposed to be Shiki's judging temple on top of the Norse world tree, Yggdrasil, I'm not sure though.

3D Movie: Reimu vs Ooku: Motto!? Fushigi no Gensokyo ~Under the Moonlight

Touhou Project Doujinshi Anime - Episode 1: Eng Subs 1/3 (Sakuya - Rie Tanaka: Tomoe/Friar)

Touhou Project Doujinshi Anime - Episode 1: Eng Subs 2/3

Touhou Project Doujinshi Anime - Episode 1: Eng Subs 3/3

The only problem with this fanmade anime is however-is that Patchouli is firing out too much emotion, she is very... morbidly blank at times, whilst Remilia shouldn't really be outside at all, considering she is a vampire and all-even if she is an elder. If Remilia is to go outside, she'll always veil the sun in a crimson mist to make sure the rays don't get her.

Also - Marisa is supposed to be a little more hyperactive, I'm surprised she didn't want to stalk Reimu around since they were going to the Scarlet Devil Mansion after all, a place she goes to, to bo-steal books from Patchouli and play with Flandre, Remilia's insane sister who lives in the basement of the SDM for her own protection. Not many people are even supposed to know about her, only Remilia, Sakuya, Patchouli, Kono (Little Devil, Patchouli's familiar), Meiling, Marisa and Reimu. Some of the mansion fairies may know of her as well when she gets free, which is portrayed as being quite a lot, so you don't really know.

The 'aeroplane' at the beginning of the episode over Reimu's shrine might not have been Aya though, even though she is one of the quickest Touhou characters in the series-but it may have been Chen, SPOILER (since she is Ran's familiar, who is the familiar to Yukari, the possible character who has stolen all of the items across the Gensokyo - Yukari has the ability to manipulate the borders of reality, she has been portrayed throughout doujinshi that she goes to the outer world to the Human world to gather technology. The main character who creates Human-like technology however, is Nitori, the engineer, all technology found in Gensokyo shall be branded as 'NITORI', although there is a few without such brands because Yukari obviously brought them in.

Touhou Project Doujinshi Anime: Episode 2 Trailer: new upcoming characters - Yuyuko, Youmu (It is also possible that characters such as Yuka and Wriggle are appearing also because Marisa is seen flying over the sunflower field, an area in which they are both found-considering Yuka is obsessed with flowers whilst Wriggle is a firefly who is portrayed as loving Yuka, also Yuka wants nothing to do with her, she would rather kill her than anything else. Hilariously enough, Yuka was apparently in a relationship with Reimu, obviously a fanmade creation-but its idiotic, since Yuka tortures Humans-she is thought to be older than the Luna City where Eirin, Reisen and Kaguya are from-Yukari invaded the Luna City over TWO THOUSAND years ago, so she is one of the oldest Youkai's in existence).

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Urg, not much of an update this time.

Marisa's Theme: - Love-Coloured Master Spark (YELLOW ZEBRA) - Piano
I uploaded another song for Marisa since the moron video provider deleted their account, pfft, the idiots for the Touhou music videos are ALWAYS doing it.

And because I can, I wanted to randomly make a list of all the characters who appear in the original Bad Apple shadowart PV.

Elly's Theme: Bad Apple

Reimu, Marisa, Patchouli, Remilia, Sakuya, Flandre, Youmu, Yuyuko, Komachi, Shikieiki, Mokou, Keine/Beast-Keine, Eirin, Kaguya, Prismriver Sisters (Lunasa, Marlin, Lyrica), Chen, Ran, Tewi, Reisen, Momiji, Sanae, Hina, Kanako, Suwako, Yukari, Tenshi, Yukari (Classic), Tenshi (Classic), Aya, Suika, Alice (Shanghai), Nitori, Yuka, Elly, Reimu (Classic), Marisa (Classic).

Finally, the best opening for Touhou I've seen yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh, definitely Chie! I'll be needing information over your personality mostly, along with your likes, dislikes etc. Possibly your basic real life appearance as well.

---

Hollowed as: Marisa

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Sample10

And so who is Marisa: Well, obviously as you can see, she adores to collect things, and with this, in meaning steal them. When it comes to Marisa, when she doesn't have a certain object (yellow candle let's say), she must have it.

However Marisa isn't entirely a thief. She is actually one of the most powerful and important characters of the whole of the Touhou series. She has literally been the main character for almost every game ever since she first appeared, protecting Mima, her tutor away from the player.

Marisa also has her own language, this going through her creating her own spells and notes through the 'Grimoire of Marisa' which is more or less a gigantic dictionary of her spells and such. However, the origins of her 'Master Spark', is confusing. Considering it was supposedly in the ownership of Mima, if Mima gave it her or not is a mystery because supposedly it was Rinnosuke (the only male Human in the series) to give her the Master Spark.

Magic Type: Arcane.
Race: Human - possibly European.

Video: Battle at: 1:35.

---

Oh, and also, here is Chen's video finally: Her main battle is at 5:11.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 am

O_O Not the appearance!!! >A>

Let's see... I'm quiet, stubborn, loyal, naive, laidback/calm (to the extent that I couldn't care less about studying for major exams), forgetful and rebellious. ;3 I also get pissed off easily when it comes to certain things and yet be unaffected by other things.

I like eating, playing video games, humour, violence, yuri (I'm not a lesbian C:)), being alone, hanging out with friends, photography, running, paparazi-ing my friends XD... yep :3

I hate moths, butterflies (THEY ARE CREEPEH O_O), nagging people, being underestimated, inpatient people, self-centred people, math and math teachers XD

I have short shoulder length hair, is tall (kinda)...... Akira Okuzaki
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Some fairly new songs I've managed to undercover lately: I never knew Yuka actually had a theme which wasn't used in the original Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story.

Yuka's Unused Theme: Incomplete Plot.

It's different, but oddly Yuka, there is apparently some of Tewi's, Usa theme in this also.

Tenshi's Theme: Wonderful Heaven - Psytrance.

Stage Theme: High in the Sky - The Prismriver Sisters.

Reimu's Theme: Demystification Darkness (Hakurei Shrine (Feast Day) - Demystify Feast)

Touhou Meshup: Mostly Metal/Japanese Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I think this could be the future opening of the Touhou Project Doujinshi Anime.

MAIKAZE: Touhou Opening.

Touhou: Project Shrine Maiden: - Imperishable Night Movie (Hoax).

This has some of the best artwork I have seen for a long time for Touhou, in fact, it probably rivals with the 'realistic' Touhou artwork.

Alice's Theme: Alice in Wonderland (Alice in Nightmare).

This reminds me so much of Bayonetta at a few points.

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Fri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Yuka and Marisa's PV: (YUMU) - Yuka's Theme: Inanimate Dream

Kaguya's Theme (Original): Flight of the Bamboo Cutter

Kaguya's Theme: Flight of the Bamboo Cutter [Gone Unplugged-Classical]

Reimu's Theme (Original): Maiden's Capriccio

Reimu's Theme: Maiden's Capriccio [Gone Unplugged-Classical]

Imperishable Night: Piano

Set IN Characters: Wriggle, Mystia, Keine, Mokou, Marisa or Reimu, Tewi, Reisen, Eirin, Kaguya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Youmu's Theme: Till When? Metal/Techno

Sakuya's Theme: Lunar Clock - Luna Dial - Metal/Progressive

Alice's Theme: Doll Judgement - Metal/Progressive

Cirno's Theme: Tomboyish Girl In Love - Techno/Metal

Keine's Theme: Old World - Techno/Metal

Remilia's Themes: The Young Descendant of Tepes/Septette for the Dead Princess - Metal/Progressive

PFFT. THAT ART, THAT IS HOW REMILIA SHOULD LOOK.

Mima's Theme: Reincarnation (Zun's Remix)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 am

And so, I am going to begin uploading images to this thread, since there are so many amazing pieces of art which desperately need to be seen; but anyhow.

Archway - Marisa and Alice
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Archwa10

Byakuren and Marisa
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Byakur10

Yukari and Reimu
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Yukari11

A Day At Hakurei Shrine: P1

LOL, MARISA WANTS TO GET REIMU HIGH ON MUSHROOMS. It seems Kanako and Sanae also try to buy the Hakurei Shrine off of Reimu also; seems like Shiki is out for Komachi's blood again as well... obviously Yuka is going to enjoy this also, considering she is resting in the sakuya tree.

A Day At Hakurei Shrine: P2

And so Marisa is wanting mushrooms again... even though it went horridly wrong for her last time. And yet she bars the shrine from Yuyuko who would obviously eat everything? Amg, I feel sorry for Youmu having to chase after her so much! Poor Patchouli though, having such an obsession over Marisa and yet keeping quiet. It is definitely a good thing Alice isn't Human anymore considering Rumia, the blonde floating above the shrine eats Humans. LOL, PATCHOULI, MEILING FELL DOWN THE STAIRS.

It does make me wonder what happens here though; do Reimu and Marisa share the futon? It is rare you see this pairing since it is almost always Marisa/Alice these days, considering they are the ShizNatsu of Touhou.

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 am

Sakuya: Gothic Version
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Sakuya10

Eirin and Kaguya
Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series Erin_a10

Meiling's Theme: Chinese Tea [Sound Sepher]

Yuka's Theme: Inanimate Dream [Original/Unused Remix]

Yukari's Theme (Ran and Yuyuko's Merged) - Necrofantasia/Necro-Fantasy/Border Of Life

Yuka's Theme: Inanimate Dream [Remastered]

Cirno's Theme:Beloved Tomboyish Daughter [Sound Sepher]

Yuka's Theme: Sleeping Terror

Ran's Theme: Charming Domination - Speed Fox

Last edited by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

Right Chie! I'll have to admit it took me a while of thinking because you relate to three characters at the moment: Mokou, Aya, and Kaguya. I can't really class you as Mokou, because Keine, someone who she is constantly paired with is a maths teacher for the 'dumbed down' characters of Gensokyo. Mystia, Cirno, etc.

Anyhow:

Chie-sama as: Kaguya Houraisan
Power: To make 'certain' things not happen, a form of time manipulation, you could say.
Leader of: The House of Eientei, which is surrounded by Earth and Lunar rabbits of all kinds.

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series W7ir74

There is a gigantic rumour running around that Sakuya was one of Kaguya's original servants, before Sakuya got caught in Remilia's clutches. Sakuya is strongly connected to the moon, especially considering 'Sakuya', means 'blossoming night', whilst Kaguya's means: 'shining night/sparkling night/radiant night', etc.

Through interviews, ZUN has personally commented that if Kaguya and Mokou were to be placed into one stage, they would utterly wipe out half of Gensokyo, because their so overpowered. This isn't exactly surprising though, since they both house the powers of the hourai elixir. (Mokou is over 1000 years old, having taken it after her father died, as a plot of revenge to get at Kaguya, since it was Kaguya who refused Mokou's father's hand in marriage).

Kaguya and Mokou's relationship is unknown, but what is known, is that they are constantly fighting to the death, and since they are the users of the Hourai elixir, they'll merely come back to life a few hours later.

Battle at: - 2:20

Kaguya is considered to be lazy, an unemployed Princess who never does work and has a thing for complaining. At least through the fanbase anyway, but she is definitely overpowered. But even so, she isn't as powerful as Yuyuko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

Major spam of PVs coming up, anyhow, here goes!

Gensokyo PV: Episode 1

Gensokyo: Episode 2

This video seems to be about Gensokyo in the future, considering somehow Marisa died, looks like she is waiting for Shiki, to be judged, since she is beside Komachi, the grim reaper of Gensokyo. But anyhow, another way of suggesting this is in the future is that other Humans aren't here (although Sanae and Reimu are - perhaps they became Youkai's? Sanae is the granddaughter of Suwako, the Frog Goddess, so I am suspecting she is a Goddess now).

And even though Keine is a half-beast, her lifetime is nothing compared to Mokou, by the most, Keine would have lived at least twenty years longer than the average Human. But I am actually thinking this video is portraying that a disaster of some sort happened in Gensokyo, bringing about the death of a few Humans, since by far the none Humans would be able to survive very easily.

But if it is to be in the future, Sakuya wouldn't have survived long in reality anyway, since she is constantly using her powers over time manipulation, so even though the world stands still, she is still aging.

Rokumangi Border of Past and Present

Lol, this PV makes me laugh, since Mima just randomly appears.

Artificial Children

Alice's dolls: Shanghai, Hourai. Medicine is a rumoured doll of Alice's also (the manipulator of poison, she is mostly portrayed as being friends with Yuka, since she is the manipulator of flowers, so they would instantly be attracted to each other since their powers can work well together).

Visionary Requiem

Music by: Kanon Wakeshima
I would never have guessed Kanon's music would work so well for Touhou, the artwork and effects for the video is so... o.o

Dancing Ash

Rayrain: A PV about Touhou 12 UFO, basically.

Remilia, Flandre, and Sakuya's PV: Probably one of my favourites out there.

Sanae's Theme: Faith is for the Transient People

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 am

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Right Chie! I'll have to admit it took me a while of thinking because you relate to three characters at the moment: Mokou, Aya, and Kaguya. I can't really class you as Mokou, because Keine, someone who she is constantly paired with is a maths teacher for the 'dumbed down' characters of Gensokyo. Mystia, Cirno, etc.

Anyhow:

Chie-sama as: Kaguya Houraisan
Power: To make 'certain' things not happen, a form of time manipulation, you could say.
Leader of: The House of Eientei, which is surrounded by Earth and Lunar rabbits of all kinds.

Touhou Project: The Ultimate Shoujoai/Yuri Series W7ir74

There is a gigantic rumour running around that Sakuya was one of Kaguya's original servants, before Sakuya got caught in Remilia's clutches. Sakuya is strongly connected to the moon, especially considering 'Sakuya', means 'blossoming night', whilst Kaguya's means: 'shining night/sparkling night/radiant night', etc.

Through interviews, ZUN has personally commented that if Kaguya and Mokou were to be placed into one stage, they would utterly wipe out half of Gensokyo, because their so overpowered. This isn't exactly surprising though, since they both house the powers of the hourai elixir. (Mokou is over 1000 years old, having taken it after her father died, as a plot of revenge to get at Kaguya, since it was Kaguya who refused Mokou's father's hand in marriage).

Kaguya and Mokou's relationship is unknown, but what is known, is that they are constantly fighting to the death, and since they are the users of the Hourai elixir, they'll merely come back to life a few hours later.

Battle at: - 2:20

Kaguya is considered to be lazy, an unemployed Princess who never does work and has a thing for complaining. At least through the fanbase anyway, but she is definitely overpowered. But even so, she isn't as powerful as Yuyuko.

You just reminded me of her demise XD

Poor princess XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next