Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid things you have done lately!

+30
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Dead.And.Alive
Bluholic711
Lena Sayers
firesphere306
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
BMeph
IlliterateKoi
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
Vampirestein
Lerena
megarockman
depression76
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Juliet
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
The Fire Stirring Ruby
denerop
Kyubey Mittens
Kino karutta-chan
Chibi Rachy
Chaglette
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
she-ga-roo
34 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Stupid things you have done lately! - Page 6 Empty Re: Stupid things you have done lately!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Slipped on a banana peel.

Jokes aside. My cat went through the garbage earlier (she does this whenever we forget to close the top) and dragged out the peel, leaving it on the floor. I didn't land on my ass, but I did skid unexpectedly like an inexperienced person on the ice.

I consider this stupid because it's a scenario that only happens in the cartoons and it happened to me of all people! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Stupid things you have done lately! - Page 6 Empty Re: Stupid things you have done lately!

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:Poor kitty D8

Stupid things I've done...there were a few...uh lets see. I went dancing around inside my car when an old song from my childhood came up on the radio...only to realize that my car windows are not tinted =w=.

I prolly should get them tinted. yes.

pfffffftttttt!!!!!!!! my tint on my windows is easily seen through, and it's bubbled and peeling. i dance and headbang ALL THE TIME! lol. chances are you'll never see them again, and even if you did, they wouldn't remember you. they might remember me cause of my loud obnoxious car though xD haha

LOL I'll make sure I wont come by that place until five months has passed xDD Loud and obnoxious car? Hey, comrades! hahaha
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

A friend of mine came here in my house in the afternoon... We were playing and having pleasant conversations, until my mother called me saying that my brother was on the cell phone and wanted to talk to me. When I picked up the phone, I talked loudly to him: "MOMMY"!

My friend and my mom laughed at least half an hour from me.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 am

depression76 wrote:LOL I'll make sure I wont come by that place until five months has passed xDD Loud and obnoxious car? Hey, comrades! hahaha

what kind of car do you drive? i am intrigued... (i'm totally making a thread for what cars people drive...)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 am

Okay-- yesterday I went to watch Lion King. and I bought hot dog with extra toppings, ketchup and mustard. When the movie started, I laughed so hard because of Timon and Pumba, and the freaking hot dog fell of my hand and fell splat dab on my TEESHIRTTTT.

goddarnit. I knew shouldn't have bought things like that before watching a movie =w=. Ketchup stain is a bitch to clean.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 am

depression76 wrote:Okay-- yesterday I went to watch Lion King. and I bought hot dog with extra toppings, ketchup and mustard. When the movie started, I laughed so hard because of Timon and Pumba, and the freaking hot dog fell of my hand and fell splat dab on my TEESHIRTTTT.

goddarnit. I knew shouldn't have bought things like that before watching a movie =w=. Ketchup stain is a bitch to clean.

XDDD Because of this, there's one stupid thing I have done yesterday...

Not going to the theaters yesterday to see Lion King 3-D when nearly every MM Supstars has.

;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Okay-- yesterday I went to watch Lion King. and I bought hot dog with extra toppings, ketchup and mustard. When the movie started, I laughed so hard because of Timon and Pumba, and the freaking hot dog fell of my hand and fell splat dab on my TEESHIRTTTT.

XDDD Because of this, there's one stupid thing I have done yesterday...

Not going to the theaters yesterday to see Lion King 3-D when nearly every MM Supstars has.

;_;

Go watch it quick! it's only in theaters for about 2 weeks! D88
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 pm

@ Deppy: i lol'd xD
@ Luu: i cannot go see it, as it is not in movies here i don't think :(

edit: i found sessions for it, but they are at the worst times in places that i don't even know where they are D: poop...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm

depression76 wrote:Go watch it quick! it's only in theaters for about 2 weeks! D88

/>o<\ This weekend for sure! Argh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 am

I was just starting to run and BAM! I sprained my ankle ._. Luckily my camera and its giant lens is safe =O= That was days ago.

Yesterday I pointed a middle finger in public behind my dad's back xD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm

I didn't turn on my alarm clock. Luckily, it seems that luck was on my side. In any case, I'll be sure to actually turn on my alarm clock next time.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 pm

i washed my car on sunday, and then at work yesterday, i ended up parking in many dusty places. then i thought screw it, and did a doughnut in the dirt cause i've always wanted to, and no-one was around. now my car is filthy again :( lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am

My latest stupid action is somehow forgetting it's my turn.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:19 am

I didn't finish a rough draft I was suppose to really get done today. My only excuse is that a rhetorical analysis college or not on an article that is boring does not motivate me....so I finished up GTO, not sure if it's worth it yet but it was awesome.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 am

For one thing, I fail at keeping up with the time, and I also fail at telling my parents the correct time I have to leave. I'm always telling them, "Oh, I have to be here by X." No, that's when I planned on leaving. Man, sometimes I really wonder about my ability to work later in life.

By the way, I just did this. I told my mom I had to be at the university at 11:10 but I meant I would leave then. I gave my tutor some extra time since she has an appointment that will make it difficult for her to meet when we usually do.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:35 pm

I forgot to take my wallet to work so I had to reschedule orientation for Monday. -.-;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:44 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I forgot to take my wallet to work so I had to reschedule orientation for Monday. -.-;

Stupid things you have done lately! - Page 6 1302587490104
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 pm

forgot to pull the handbrake on my car, that i rolled back into another one.
i just found out about two hour later, after a policeman was at my door, asking if that silver car which was right infront of another one was mine. and i was like:
uhm... ehehehe... yes, that's mine sweatdrop

gladly there was no damage on both cars.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:07 am

I nearly grated off half my thumbnail when getting into the flow of grating cheese.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 am

Lerena wrote:I nearly grated off half my thumbnail when getting into the flow of grating cheese.

ultimate fear... i hate grating things, i am always sooooo careful and slow when it gets near my hands. i just hate graters ):< lol

@thread: Paul's kids wanted me to show them a drift, so, even though i knew the car wouldn't be able to do it because it had the wrong diff for it, and even though it was on a rough dirt road, and even though the car was a piece of crap and i could break it, i attempted it. it didn't work at all, and i hit a big bump and the car died... lol. thankfully it was only the battery connectors falling off xD haha
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 pm

I was on my way to class today listening to my ipod as usual, and for some reason I feel like shouting 'I WANT TO BREAK FREE!!' out of nowhere. You know, from that song. I figured since the corridor was empty I could do it.

And I did.

And like half a moment later my illustration professor passed me and had this 'WTF' look on her face, both brows up.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell~~~

*goes to bury herself*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm

depression76 wrote:*goes to bury herself*

*digs you up*

Did it ever occur to you that you're just passionate about music? They call it the 'heat of the moment', little sis. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:*goes to bury herself*

*digs you up*

Did it ever occur to you that you're just passionate about music? They call it the 'heat of the moment', little sis. ^_~

Hoe? Is that so? I never knew, I always like music, but not so much that you can call it passionate... :O

But I think it might be a good idea if I look left right front and behind next time if I want to burst out something like that again Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 pm

depression76 wrote:Hoe? Is that so? I never knew, I always like music, but not so much that you can call it passionate... :O

But I think it might be a good idea if I look left right front and behind next time if I want to burst out something like that again Nao Yuuki

>:3 YES.

That would be best, little Deppeh. You are a female after all and females can't control their emotions. Not like us males. >:3 We never panic.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Very nearly attempted to walk up the down escalator at work because I was paying too much attention to my phone...people laughed at me D:
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next