Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid things you have done lately!

+30
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Dead.And.Alive
Bluholic711
Lena Sayers
firesphere306
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
BMeph
IlliterateKoi
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
Vampirestein
Lerena
megarockman
depression76
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Juliet
Defiant
TomoeMarguerite
The Fire Stirring Ruby
denerop
Kyubey Mittens
Kino karutta-chan
Chibi Rachy
Chaglette
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
she-ga-roo
34 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Stupid things you have done lately! - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupid things you have done lately!

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 am

i started pouring coolant concentrate into my radiator without looking at the capacity of the radiator first. i was to dilute it once it was in, with good ol' water, and now i have super concentrated coolant as a result of my mistake xD lol. instead of 50%, it's about 70% lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Stupid things you have done lately! - Page 5 Empty Re: Stupid things you have done lately!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

I groped my ex's boobs in front of the girl I'm interested in. XD OOPS! She found it funny though. XDDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am

i responded to a message and proceeded to have a conversation with someone i really shouldn't have... -_-;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

ookamidesu wrote:i responded to a message and proceeded to have a conversation with someone i really shouldn't have... -_-;

Boredom. It's a mother bitch.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

i gave out my REAL cellie number to a 40-something year old woman... simply because she said she was havin a bad day and that apparently having my number would help.

*sigh*

I know... I am a moron... -_-;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 pm

ookamidesu wrote:i gave out my REAL cellie number to a 40-something year old woman... simply because she said she was havin a bad day and that apparently having my number would help.

*sigh*

Maybe she'll forget with that 40-something-year-old brain? o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 am

i drove in the pitch black with no taillights and no dashboard lights. i had to have my friend drive behind me so i wouldn't fade into the night (i have a black car lol) and i had to hold my iphone on my steering wheel to light up the speedo so i knew how fast i was going xD

edit: i just realized i left my PS3 on from friday until just then... holy crap, 3 days solid and it didn't overheat, lucky i had it on top of something so it could breathe well :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:i gave out my REAL cellie number to a 40-something year old woman... simply because she said she was havin a bad day and that apparently having my number would help.

*sigh*

Maybe she'll forget with that 40-something-year-old brain? o_o

Hahaha... there's always some hoping... but cell phone's nowadays have a handy address book feature. ^-^;
...and i know she has a cellphone, as she gave me her number as well...
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Okay, this is just soooooooooo stupid that every time I remember this, I feel like hitting myself on the head with the nearest blunt object.

Setting: Best Buy

Right, so I was driving my family over there to get a bamboo table for my lil sis. And me, being me, after 10 minutes of browsing around the place, find myself bored. Chaos ensues.

Me: *strolling the DVD alleys* "PIGS IN SPACEEE YEAHHH YEAHHH PIGSSSS OH PIGGIES IN SPACEEEE....!!!" *sings off keys with random dancing*

That went on for about 5 minutes. Until--

*finger tapped on my shoulder, and I turned around.*

Very cute guy : "Hey, you're A's cousin right?"

Me: "......!!!"

VCG : "I thought so...what are you singing?"

Me: "......." *gets DVD complete collection of James Bond and proceed to hit self on the head with it*

No, that was joking. Actually, I couldn't remember what happened next. All I know is that I sound like a total retard and was on the verge of a suicide because he caught me during one of my most stupid moments.

And you know what sucks?

I met that guy again, and he called me the 'girl-who-sings-pigs-in-space'.

OTL

Just kill me now.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:18 pm

I stayed up until 2 AM when I knew I had to get up at 8 AM. On the other hand, I miscalculated the time I had to get up, so I had to get up even EARLIER than that. So, I got less than 6 hours of sleep due to my own stupidity.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm

@ Deppy: i apologize, but that made me laugh xD

@thread: on monday i locked my keys in the car... while i was at work. all my water was in the car aswell, and i was rather thirsty. so i sat in some shade and waited for roadside assist to come along. took them about 2 minutes to get in O.o
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 pm

depression76 wrote:Okay, this is just soooooooooo stupid that every time I remember this, I feel like hitting myself on the head with the nearest blunt object.

Setting: Best Buy

Right, so I was driving my family over there to get a bamboo table for my lil sis. And me, being me, after 10 minutes of browsing around the place, find myself bored. Chaos ensues.

Me: *strolling the DVD alleys* "PIGS IN SPACEEE YEAHHH YEAHHH PIGSSSS OH PIGGIES IN SPACEEEE....!!!" *sings off keys with random dancing*

That went on for about 5 minutes. Until--

*finger tapped on my shoulder, and I turned around.*

Very cute guy : "Hey, you're A's cousin right?"

Me: "......!!!"

VCG : "I thought so...what are you singing?"

Me: "......." *gets DVD complete collection of James Bond and proceed to hit self on the head with it*

No, that was joking. Actually, I couldn't remember what happened next. All I know is that I sound like a total retard and was on the verge of a suicide because he caught me during one of my most stupid moments.

And you know what sucks?

I met that guy again, and he called me the 'girl-who-sings-pigs-in-space'.

OTL

Just kill me now.

XD This entire post. EPIC FREAKIN' WIN.

It could be worse, you could of been referred to as 'ASIAN girl-who-sings-pigs-in-space' Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:@ Deppy: i apologize, but that made me laugh xD

LOL glad you find that amusing xDD My sis was there when it happened and she trololol'ed for a full day =w=

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

It could be worse, you could of been referred to as 'ASIAN girl-who-sings-pigs-in-space' Nao Yuuki

Bahaha, he's asian too! I think I'll stay away from best buy from now on...until like 4 months from now or something zzzzZZzz
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 pm

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:@ Deppy: i apologize, but that made me laugh xD

LOL glad you find that amusing xDD My sis was there when it happened and she trololol'ed for a full day =w=

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Bahaha, he's asian too! I think I'll stay away from best buy from now on...until like 4 months from now or something zzzzZZzz

i would have trololold for more than a day xD bwahahaha! or just keep your eyes peeled for that guy and avoid at all costs xD or just pretend you don't even care and embrace the fact he saw you lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

O_O LOL! he saw me facepalmed, he knows I care orz.

But yeah, I think that Ninja costume would be a great thing to wear nowadays...Right, Akira?

Akira Okuzaki :".....No."

D8 : "WHY?"
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Apparently, having my character go to a single party to make friends instead of finding a lover. But, I think the embarrassment is over and done with. Nina Wang
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

depression76 wrote:O_O LOL! he saw me facepalmed, he knows I care orz.

But yeah, I think that Ninja costume would be a great thing to wear nowadays...Right, Akira?

Akira Okuzaki :".....No."

D8 : "WHY?"

Akira Okuzaki : Because Okuzaki does not approve. Have you not read the brochure?

Shizuru Kaichou : Silly girl-boy. Boy-girl. Whatever~

~~~

Stupid things I've done lately? Nothing really, unless putting my roommate's panties on our cat's head counts. :) Don't worry, they were a clean pair.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am

I got into bed without making sure my alarm clock was set. It was set for the correct time and it did go off, but what would have happened if it didn't? O___O;;
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 am

i was playing with my cat, and i pushed her towards the back of a cabinet i had put her on. but it turns out that the cabinet didn't go as far back as i thought it did, so she fell down the back xD lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 am

Poor kitty D8

Stupid things I've done...there were a few...uh lets see. I went dancing around inside my car when an old song from my childhood came up on the radio...only to realize that my car windows are not tinted =w=.

I prolly should get them tinted. yes.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 pm

depression76 wrote:Poor kitty D8

Stupid things I've done...there were a few...uh lets see. I went dancing around inside my car when an old song from my childhood came up on the radio...only to realize that my car windows are not tinted =w=.

xD Yes indeed. Avoid those awkward moments~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Stupid things I have done?

Well, I went to go see if a friend of mine wanted to hang out and she wasn't home, but her parents flipped at seeing me and had me come inside and talk for a while.

I kinda think I shoulda called. xD It wasn't that bad, but it was hella awkward for me.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Stupid things I have done?

Well, I went to go see if a friend of mine wanted to hang out and she wasn't home, but her parents flipped at seeing me and had me come inside and talk for a while.

I kinda think I shoulda called. xD It wasn't that bad, but it was hella awkward for me.

xD I thought that was really cute. Here is someone (you) they disliked in the past and now they treat you like a holocaust survivor. :) People change and so do their views. Or could it be that her folks are just so bored with their lives, that seeing a blast from the past is considered rewarding. Whatever the case may be, you will eventually find someone to watch the final Harry Potter movie with. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:Stupid things I have done?

xD I thought that was really cute. Here is someone (you) they disliked in the past and now they treat you like a holocaust survivor. :) People change and so do their views. Or could it be that her folks are just so bored with their lives, that seeing a blast from the past is considered rewarding. Whatever the case may be, you will eventually find someone to watch the final Harry Potter movie with. ;3

:Shrugs: Who knows. xD Just in that amount of time (30-45 min) they noticed how much I've changed/more mature I am. Gives me hope. x3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 pm

depression76 wrote:Poor kitty D8

pfffffftttttt!!!!!!!! my tint on my windows is easily seen through, and it's bubbled and peeling. i dance and headbang ALL THE TIME! lol. chances are you'll never see them again, and even if you did, they wouldn't remember you. they might remember me cause of my loud obnoxious car though xD haha

stupid thing i did yesterday:
i went and bought some brake pads so that i could change them, and i got home, jacked my car up, took the wheels off, took the brakes off, took the brake pads out, put the new ones in, and then realised i was missing a vital that i needed to get the brakes back on the car. thankfully a friend was around at the time and he drove me to the shop to get it about 5 minutes before they closed haha. so my car was sitting on a jack with no front wheels for about 20 minutes while i was gone. thankfully it didn't fall O.o

dad always said never leave a car on a jack, but i had because.... well it's a long story, but i had to :S lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next