Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Anime / Manga characters

+21
Veronica-Searrs
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Lerena
depression76
GoldenSun13
Lena Sayers
Defiant
Konaxookami
Juliet
Chibi Rachy
AtlantisLux
The Fire Stirring Ruby
TeaLover
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Anime / Manga characters

Post by depression76 Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Reawakening the dead thread....

My fav character ever is Ryuuzaki Umi from MKR. I think I've been obsessed with idolizing her since the anime first came out. Ughhh wayyy back then when I was a wee kid. And that still stays until now. She's just ♥️♥️♥️. Her character development was what made me like her instantly. From a bratty rich girl, to one of the more mature character in the series. Augh! Umi Umi banzaiii! Mikoto Minagi

And then came K-On! and I met Tainaka Ritsu. She's just like me, when I'm on crack. She's awesome and she plays drums, Ricchan has my love after not liking her for a period of time lol. I kinda not like her coz she resembles me...but not anymore...!

Last but not least, came Takamachi Nanoha from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. With her charming laugh and her pink ball of doom, she didn't appeal to me at first. But then she grew on me as I start to get into the series and fandom. She's a great person and without her, Fate wouldn't be the person she is now. The catgirl aka White Devil has become a favorite now!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Anime / Manga characters

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

;_; We have so many fans of Ritsu! All hail the overlooked drummer!

Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Fig-mo10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:12 pm

The spoiler is a real spoiler. I advise you don't look at it unless you want to have the entire third season of GX ruined for you even if no one here has any interest in GX.

Prepare for a butt load of characters:
Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu ~ Shouko, Akihisa, and Shimada (for personal reasons).
InuYasha ~ Kagura, Sesshomaru, Kikyo, and Sango.
Madoka Magika ~ Homura, Kyoko, and Mami.
Mai HiME ~ Nao, Shizuru, and Reito.
Mai Otome ~ Nao, Shizuru, and Tomoe (Yes, I liked her).
Revolutionary Girl Utena ~ Saionji (after Utena kicked his ass), Touga, and Juri.
Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~ Eva, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Beatrice, and Battler.
xxxHoLiC ~ Yuuko, Doumeki, and Watanuki.
Yu-Gi-Oh ~ Yami Marik, Malik (the normal one), Mai, Valon, Pegasus, and Kaiba.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's ~ Kalin, Yuusei, Jack, Aki, and Crow.
Yu-Gi-Oh GX ~ Chazz, Zane, and ~cough~
Spoiler:
Overall ~ Yami Marik (male) and Yuuko (female).

Those are enough characters for now.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Fave characters, eh? Ok, let's do this!

My favorite characters from the following series:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina, Ryoko Asakura
Sailor Moon: Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Sailor Galaxia, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibimoon, Artemis.
Fushigi Yuugi: Miaka Yuki, Nuriko, Hotohori, Tamahome, Yui Hongo
Soul Eater: Maka Albarn, Soul, Death the Kid, Black*Star, Tsubaki, the Thompson Sisters, Crona, Ragnarok, Dr. Stein, Medusa
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood: Edward & Alphonse Elric, Lust, Winry Rockbell, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Ling Yao/Greed
Digimon Adventure/02: Tai Kamiya/Taichi Yagami, WarGreymon, Yamato Ishida, Kari Kamiya/Hikari Yagami, Gatomon, TK/Takeru Takashi, Angemon, Davis/Daisuke Motomiya, Veemon, Ken Ichijouji, BlackWarGreymon.
Digimon Tamers: Takato Matsuda, Guilmon, Rika Nonaka/Ruki Makino, Renamon, Impmon/Beelzebumon.
Digimon Frontier: Takuya Kanbara, Zoe Orimoto/Izumi Orimoto, Kouichi Kimura, Duskmon
Digimon Savers: Masaru Daimon, Agumon
Digimon Xros Wars: Taiki Kudo, Shoutmon, Nene Amano, Baalmon/Beelzebumon
Dragonball/Z/Kai: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Future Trunks, Piccolo, Cell, Android 17, Mr. Satan, Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Vegeta, Pikkon
YuYu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Kurama, Botan, Genkai, Shinobu Sensui, Younger Toguro
Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Himura, Sanosuke Sagara, Kaoru Kamiya, Megumi Takani, Yahiko Myojin
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Utena Tenjou, Anthy Himemiya
The Slayers: Lina Inverse, Zelgadis Greywords, Ameila Seyruun, Gourry Gabriev, Xellos, Naga the White Serpent, Filia, Martina Navratilova.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Atem/Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Kisara, Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Miho Nosaka, Maximillion Pegasus, Yami Bakura
Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Aster Phoenix, Zane Truesdale
Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds: Yusei Fudo, Aki Izayoi, Jack Atlas, Kalin/Kiryu, Crow Hogan, Primo/Placido, Antimony/Bruno
And of course... last, but not least, My-Hime: Midori Sugiura, Natsuki Kuga, Nao Yuuki, Mikoto Minagi, Mai Tokiha, Akira Okuzaki, Haruka Suzushiro, Shizuru Fujino, Yukino Kikukawa, Akane Higurasi

Omg... so many to list and I haven't even included other series. It'll take years! @__@
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

Lerena wrote:InuYasha ~ Kagura

Dance 'Nuff said.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am

Here are more:
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Ryoko, Haruhi, Kyon, and Koizumi.
Sailor Moon ~ Rei, Hotaru, Haruka, and Michiru.
Tenchi Muyo ~ Ryoko and Washu.
The Wallflower ~ Sunako and Kyouhei.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:InuYasha ~ Kagura

Dance 'Nuff said.
She's fun to role-play. Kagura is one of my most favorite characters since she's just about the first character I ever role-played.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Here's some of mine:

Gunsmith Cats: Rally Vincent
Gundam (all): Lacus Clyne, Kira Yamato, Sayla Mass, Lockon Stratos, Duo Maxwell
Rosario+Vampire: Moka Akashiya, Kurumu Korono
Sailor Moon: Ami Mizuno
Naruto: Killerbee, Kushina Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga
Mai-Hime/Otome: Natsuki (Kuga and Kruger)
Yu-Gi-Oh (All except ZEXAL): Joey Wheeler (Yes I'm going by their dub names), Mai Valentine, Jaden Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Aki Izayoi, Yusei Fudo
Digimon: Angemon, Patamon, Matt, TK, Kari, Cody
Pokemon: Misty
Outlaw Star: Twilight Suzuka, Gene Starwind
Nanoha (all): Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa, Vivio Takamachi, Subaru Nakajima

That's it for now.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Lerena wrote:She's fun to role-play. Kagura is one of my most favorite characters since she's just about the first character I ever role-played.

She is! :) Kagura is a wonderful three-dimensional in a very mediocre series; she really made a strong impact on me. She's been my favorite animated character for almost 10 years now and nobody can replace her.

Since you mentioned Sailor Moon; which character do you find yourself roleplaying as the most?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

Mai Hime - Midori Sugiura/Aswad: Two completely opposite personalities, but both fight for what they believe and make excellent leaders. I believe Sugiura breaks away from the character stereotypes and she's just all around likeable. As for Aswad... one word - badass. (Midori/Youko!)

Bakemonotagari - Hitagi Senjoogahara: She's like Haruhi, except better. Yeah, I went there.

Hellsing - Integra Hellsing: <3 Doesn't take nothing from nobody. She's the master of friggin' Dracula!

Black Lagoon - Balalika: What can I say? Watch the show and you'll see how awesome she is. (-ships Integra/Balalika btw- Only crossover pairing I've ever shipped.)

Maria-sama - Sei Satou: Haha, who doesn't want a friend like Sei? XD (Sei/Youko!)

Princess Resurrection/Kaibutsu Oujo/Monster Princess - Reiri Kamura: <333 Currently one of my favorite characters of any series!! But Riza is a close second. (Reiri/Riza!)

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? - Carmen Sandiego: ... Skipping over the fact that this isn't an anime or manga~ -whistles- (Carmen/Ivy! ... Ivy's of age. It's legal.)

xxxHolic - Yuuko Ichihara: Ah~ Another character that I can't just explain how awesome she is. <3
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Mai Hime - Midori Sugiura/Aswad: Two completely opposite personalities, but both fight for what they believe and make excellent leaders. I believe Sugiura breaks away from the character stereotypes and she's just all around likeable. As for Aswad... one word - badass. (Midori/Youko!)

Midori Sugiura is a bit of everything it seems. Leader, comedy relief, and bad ass. Aswad Midori goes above and beyond with the leadership; enough to inspire Mai-Otome's two main protagonists into becoming a stronger heroine (Arika) and leader (Mashiro).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Mai-HiME/Otome: Natsuki Kuga/Kruger, Nao Yuuki/Zhang, Shizuru Fujino, Chie Harada/Hallard, Sara Gallagher, Sergay Wáng, Mai Tokiha and Midori Sugiura.

Steins; Gate: Makise Kurisu, Okabe Rintarou and Moeka Kiryuu.

Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5d’s/Zexal: Yugi Mutou, Ryo Bakura, Rafael, Jun Manjoume, Asuka Tenjoin, Daichi Misawa, Austin O'Brien, Aki Izayoi, Luca (Ruka/Luna), Misty Lola, Sly and Ryoga Kamishiro (Shark).

Shaman King: Jun Tao, Lee Pyron, Ren Tao, Yoh Asakura, Kanna Bismarch, Marion Phauna and Hao Asakura.

Magic Knight Rayearth: Ryuuzaki Umi, Ascot and Shidou Hikaru.

Enigma/ǝnígmǝ: Jirou Matsugiri, Shigeru Kurumiya and Aru Mizusawa.

InuYasha: Sango, Kagura, Miroku and Koga.

Digimon Frontier: Izumi Orimoto, Takuya Kanbara, Junpei Shibayama.

Soul Eater: Liz Thompson, Death the Kid, Crona, Ragnarok, Free, Kim Dhiel, Jacqueline O'Lantern Dupré and Eruka Frog.

Hikaru no Go: Fujiwara no Sai, Hikaru Shindo, Akira Toya and Asumi Nase.

Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet, Jellal Fernandes [?] and Natsu Dragneel.

Detective Conan: Ran Mori, Shinichi Kudo, Kaito Kuroba and Kogoro Mori.

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai: Chiriko Tsurumi, Atsumi Matsuyki, Tetsudo Hisakawa.

Last edited by Veronica-Searrs on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Kagura

Take this cookie. NOW! cookie
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:She's fun to role-play. Kagura is one of my most favorite characters since she's just about the first character I ever role-played.

She is! :) Kagura is a wonderful three-dimensional in a very mediocre series; she really made a strong impact on me. She's been my favorite animated character for almost 10 years now and nobody can replace her.

Since you mentioned Sailor Moon; which character do you find yourself roleplaying as the most?

From Sailor Moon; Sailor Saturn, or maybe Sailor Neptune. From Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Minako or Makoto.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am

Lerena wrote:From Sailor Moon; Sailor Saturn, or maybe Sailor Neptune. From Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Minako or Makoto.

:) Now for the real question! Why do you like Sailor Saturn? Hotaru Tomoe is generally consider the most overrated character. I disagree with her criticisms of being irrelevant and one-dimensional. What do you think? By the way, this is directly towards her anime incarnation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:From Sailor Moon; Sailor Saturn, or maybe Sailor Neptune. From Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Minako or Makoto.
:) Now for the real question! Why do you like Sailor Saturn? Hotaru Tomoe is generally consider the most overrated character. I disagree with her criticisms of being irrelevant and one-dimensional. What do you think? By the way, this is directly towards her anime incarnation.
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Berserk: Guts <only anime character to ever truly entertain me>
Hellsing: Alucard. <Watching him go sickhouse on everyone is truly the only reason for me to watch the series>
Rurouni Kenshin: Saito. <I got so sick of Kenshin's pacifist ways that seeing Saito come in and trash talk him and them felt so refreshing. Not to mention I had a huge grin on my face everytime he smacked Kenshin around>
Mai HiME: Yuuichi. <This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knows me here>
Devil May Cry: Dante <He's basically Inuyasha only much better>
Ninja Scroll: Jubei Kibagami <The toughest Ninja ever. Very tricky character and his final fight with Gemma is one of the best balls out non ki blast spam attack brawls ever to be animated and the fact that he both outlasts Gemma and is able to do enough physical damage to Gemma only proves how hardcore he truly is>

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 pm

hildebrant wrote:Devil May Cry: Dante <He's basically Inuyasha only much better>

This is SO true.

Kudos putting Alucard on your list! In this Twilight era, people are forgetting about Hellsing. :(

It's like a fruity pebbles John Cena fan asking me "Who's Bret Hart?" >_>' Embarrassing.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Devil May Cry: Dante <He's basically Inuyasha only much better>

This is SO true.

Kudos putting Alucard on your list! In this Twilight era, people are forgetting about Hellsing. :(

It's like a fruity pebbles John Cena fan asking me "Who's Bret Hart?" >_>' Embarrassing.

Oh Its True. Its DAMN True. I'd have to kick my own ass for not including the Hellsing Organization's Walking Transylvanian Murder Machine on my list of favorites. It truly is sad that he's being overlooked by some whiney Sheep Dog that has no right to call himself a vampire. Hell the Brood were more vamp than him
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

hildebrant wrote:Oh Its True. Its DAMN True. I'd have to kick my own ass for not including the Hellsing Organization's Walking Transylvanian Murder Machine on my list of favorites. It truly is sad that he's being overlooked by some whiney Sheep Dog that has no right to call himself a vampire. Hell the Brood were more vamp than him

As someone special to me said, most of the planet is made up of teenagers who can't relate to Alucard, but they can easily fit in Bella Swan's shoes.

Still, I thought we immersed ourselves in fiction to forget about reality, rather than be reminded of reality? Different tastes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Oh Its True. Its DAMN True. I'd have to kick my own ass for not including the Hellsing Organization's Walking Transylvanian Murder Machine on my list of favorites. It truly is sad that he's being overlooked by some whiney Sheep Dog that has no right to call himself a vampire. Hell the Brood were more vamp than him

As someone special to me said, most of the planet is made up of teenagers who can't relate to Alucard, but they can easily fit in Bella Swan's shoes.

Still, I thought we immersed ourselves in fiction to forget about reality, rather than be reminded of reality? Different tastes.

Well its kind of hard for ANYONE to relate to a being that has been around for centuries, watched everything close to him be taken away from him, be a prisoner to a sick and depraved Sultan, sell his soul to the devil and become the unstoppable monster that hunts down all of the other monsters that his masters order, and despite all of that, his one true wish seems to be finding a strong enough opponent to finally be able to kill him and free him from the immortality that has become his prison.

While its much easier to fit into the shoes of a whiney, teenage, mary-sue who falls in love with her stalker boyfriend who is more golem than vampire anyways.

I know what you mean about diving into fiction to escape from the burdens of reality, I do it almost all the time after all.

Sorry to drag out the convo and get things off topic.

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm

o.o This will be either edited or added upon later.

Mai HiME/Otome: Haruka Suzushiro/Armitage and Yukino Kikukawa/Chrysant and Juliet Nao Zhang (Curse you, Yui/Luu!)

K-ON!: Ritsu. (Again, curse you Yui/Luu)

InuYasha: Sesshomaru and Kouga

Vampire Knight: Yuuki Cross

Sailor Moon" Sailor Mercury

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura and Tomoyo

Fruits Basket: Kyo and Tohru

Naruto: Hinata

Princess Tutu: Rue

Puella Magi Madoka Magika: Homura >:F

DragonBall Z: Gohan (cell Saga and before) and Vegeta

Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei and Kuwabara

G Gundam: Sai Sai-Chi the pilot of Dragon Gundam for Neo China

Rosario+Vampire: Kurumu Kurono

That'll be all for nao. @_@
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Some More:

Inuyasha: Yura and Goshinki

Gundam Wing: Heero, Zechs,

Gundam SEED: Kira Yamato, Miriallia Haww. <I'm only speaking for SEED, Destiny doesn't exist to me>

Gundam 00: Setsuna , Kinue, Ali Al Saachez

Digimon Adventure: Taichi Yagami, Sora Takenouchi, LadyDevimon,

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke, Kurama, Karasu,

Full Metal Alchemist: Wrath <Bradley> Kimbly, Scar, Roy, Psiren, Maria Ross, Winry, Edward

Bleach: Zaraki, Mayuri, Uryuu, Nemu, Grimjoww, Byakuya, Renji, Ikkaku,

Cardcaptors: Sayoran

Fate/Stay Night: Archer, Shirou, Berserker, Lancer,

Naruto: Itachi <prior to his heel/face turn> Kakashi, Zabuza, Gaara <prior to his heel/face turn>

Golgo 13: Golgo

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Added to my list:

Misuzu Kusanabe from 11eyes.
Vash, Meryl and "Chapel" from Trigun.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Added to my list:

Maya Kumashiro from Occult Academy. "Natsuki version 2.0"...sortainawayish.

Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Maya10
Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Maya_o10
Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Occult10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed May 16, 2012 5:17 am

Added to my list:

Shu Ouma
Socialy awkward person who really dislikes himself, yet is able to find a strenght to eventually change himself...
Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Guilty_crown-03-shu-angry-determined-light

Inori Yuzuriha
If I say she reminds me Rei, would I need to say more? :)
Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Kawaii+inori+yuzuriha+in+thoughts

Ayase Shinomiya
Really like her, in fact she is probably my favorite from the series :)
Favourite Anime / Manga characters - Page 2 Ep_295254_0

all from Guilty Crown.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next