Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

+9
depression76
megarockman
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chaglette
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 am

depression76 wrote:Seriously?? Do you have the channel Animax? My friends who live in Singapore told me that Animax dub is Spore dub.

Btw, Singapore-dubbed Digimon is da best lol (offtopic 83)

It was? o_o The dubbing sucks. Alot. Not sure about digimon though. The last time I watched digimon was at least 8 years ago XD

Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by depression76 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 am

Chie-sama wrote:
depression76 wrote:Seriously?? Do you have the channel Animax? My friends who live in Singapore told me that Animax dub is Spore dub.

It was? o_o The dubbing sucks. Alot. Not sure about digimon though. The last time I watched digimon was at least 8 years ago XD

oh. O_O. Well...so better US dubbed then? Ahh yeah yeah, same here around 2003ish...on Kids Central...does that channel still exist?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 am

depression76 wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:

oh. O_O. Well...so better US dubbed then? Ahh yeah yeah, same here around 2003ish...on Kids Central...does that channel still exist?

Kids Central turned into an Indian channel quite a few years ago XD Now the kids channel we have is called 'Okto' :3 Lousy shows though, they all look generic.

I wish Singapore will just have K-ON with the original dub >:\
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 am

Chie-sama wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:

Kids Central turned into an Indian channel quite a few years ago XD Now the kids channel we have is called 'Okto' :3 Lousy shows though, they all look generic.

I wish Singapore will just have K-ON with the original dub >:\

...I feel so sad ;A; That channel made up like 40% of my childhood.

But airing original dubbed costs more than local dub right? or not? for all I know...Singapore never air anything with their original dub intact...its either dubbed into English or Chinese.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 am

depression76 wrote:[...I feel so sad ;A; That channel made up like 40% of my childhood.

But airing original dubbed costs more than local dub right? or not? for all I know...Singapore never air anything with their original dub intact...its either dubbed into English or Chinese.

I dunno ._. I thought dubbing costs more, since they have to hire voice actors and actresses to dub it. Chinese dubs are mostly better :) The voices sound exactly the same.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 am

Chie-sama wrote:
depression76 wrote:[...I feel so sad ;A; That channel made up like 40% of my childhood.

I dunno ._. I thought dubbing costs more, since they have to hire voice actors and actresses to dub it. Chinese dubs are mostly better :) The voices sound exactly the same.

i just watch K-ON from Animax.. they just sub english sub.. with original jap dub :) it is awesome!!
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:

i just watch K-ON from Animax.. they just sub english sub.. with original jap dub :) it is awesome!!

That's so freaking unfair >T
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Can't wait for the movie.. :)
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm

When does the K-On! movie release?

We need K-On! emoticons...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When does the K-On! movie release?

December 3rd if I'm not wrong.

lol the emoticons box is gonna asplodes xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When does the K-On! movie release?

December 3rd if I'm not wrong.

lol the emoticons box is gonna asplodes xDD

Yu it is dec 3rd 2011 :) the official website have stated it... Nyahahaha!!!

((if we are going to have k-on emoticons.. Let's have Mio's Moe moe kyun and Azusa's meow..))
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Lena Sayers wrote:((if we are going to have k-on emoticons.. Let's have Mio's Moe moe kyun and Azusa's meow..))

:) Mind searching for me? They must look like the other yuri chibis we have:

Shizuru Kaichou Yaya Juri
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3645/3513429761_86bc233daf.jpg
And
http://aone.ec.fantaji.com/users/2203/1300866676/xlarge_111220-20animated_gif20azu-nyan20k-on20kawaii20nakano_azusa20nekomimi.gif
I can't find Azusa meow picture...
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

:) Excellent! I'll turn these into emoticons~ The second one may take longer since it's animated~ Thank you Lena-Rena!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Excellent! I'll turn these into emoticons~ The second one may take longer since it's animated~ Thank you Lena-Rena!

Yay! Moe moe kyun~!!!!... Too much moe may lead to massive nosebleed...
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 am

Lena Sayers wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Excellent! I'll turn these into emoticons~ The second one may take longer since it's animated~ Thank you Lena-Rena!

>o< Post more moeness for the sake of the K-On! fans, Lena-Rena! Let's start with Mio-chan~ Post lots of cute pics!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lena Sayers wrote:

>o< Post more moeness for the sake of the K-On! fans, Lena-Rena! Let's start with Mio-chan~ Post lots of cute pics!!!

I will do that :) but.. I can only do that next wednesday.. After my prelims :) Mio moe Azusa
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Mio moe Azusa Mio-chan and Azusa-chan refuse to wait!!! K-ON IMAGES AWAY!!!

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-215529-suemura-preview-9f550a20

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-215414-suemura-preview-13fffae3

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-215411-suemura-preview-1bde0704

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-215410-suemura-preview-1e4c4917

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-213664-donicila-preview-50476312

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-free-paper-in-k-on-the-movie_3-215877-yukinoabc-preview-5f1f2da3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

These are some funny K-On! Video that I like :)
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

XDDD These are all great! The Ritsu Can Can is the best!!! Why no love for ditzy drummers?! HUH!? HUH!? *makes an MP3 of it*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Ritsu threw the beachball at Mio's chest! xDDDDD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 am

Chie-sama wrote:Ritsu threw the beachball at Mio's chest! xDDDDD

XD Ritsu is such a little firecracker, she's so awesome! If Mio wasn't so damn distracting (in the she's-cute-now-but-she-would-look-uber-hot-in-her-20s way), Ritsu would be my favorite character in the series solely on her personality.

NEW K-ON! HIGH QUALITY IMAGES!

K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-on-picture-213659-donicila-preview-e80f86b8
K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-4-209949-suemura-preview-fda307bb
K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-5-209950-suemura-preview-1fdc9ed5
K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-6-209951-suemura-preview-7df6c042
K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-7-209952-suemura-preview-43902513
K-On! - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-k-on-k-8-209953-suemura-preview-f7249329
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:49 am

Here is the movie trailer There is total of 3 movie trailer and this video have all three trailers :) muahahahahahaha~~ enjoy!
All of them are so kawaii!!! Mio moe Azusa

Last edited by Lena Sayers on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am

Lena Sayers wrote:Here is the movie trailer There is total of 3 movie trailer and this video have all three trailers :) muahahahahahaha~~ enjoy!

Is it me or is the video invisible? O_o
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 am

depression76 wrote:
Lena Sayers wrote:Here is the movie trailer There is total of 3 movie trailer and this video have all three trailers :) muahahahahahaha~~ enjoy!

Is it me or is the video invisible? O_o

Fixed :)
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next