Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When...

+16
Lerena
hildebrant
Krystal of Nol
Highman
GoldenSun13
MidnightPersona
Sergay Tate
Lena Sayers
denerop
RedEyedWolf
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Ice Silver Crystal
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When...

Post by MidnightPersona Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

125. You spend the night before you turn 21 ringing in the day with members from your HiME/Otome forum and then keep watching all of HiME with 2 friends as you drink and THEN spend the day with HaruKino on your mind O;3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 am

126. When you're thinking about getting a Ducati for yourself. :) And why not? I can ride these rather well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:126. When you're thinking about getting a Ducati for yourself. :) And why not? I can ride these rather well.

if my mum was younger she'd be the real incarnation of Natsuki. she rides a ducati, and had dark hair at a young age.

and no, i don't have a mother complex >.> rofl

127. when you're trying to buy all the hime/otome DVDs before leaving the country incase customs look at my hard drive and delete the "illegally" downloaded copies lol. xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:and no, i don't have a mother complex >.> rofl

I certainly hope not. ;p Plenty of MILFs out there to prey on.

128. When you start believing certain Mai-HiME fanfiction were based on real events, despite constant denial by the author. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:58. You desperately grow sideburns like Tate. Even if you're a girl. ;p

I'd say guilty as charged but mine have been like that since my high school days.

124. You shout to the skies that you love whatever your girlfriend/boyfriend's name is

125. you wonder if death really is scary

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:55 pm

You know you love Mai HiME too much when you think of calling your rival a Bubuzuke woman regardless of if the title fits. It doesn't have to be your rival either. If you're angry at a woman, just wanting to call her this is funny enough.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 am

126.) You eyeball Chie-sama for extended periods of time. <3<3<3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 pm

127. When you point out traits of Mai-Series characters in other franchises. During my replay of Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning had a lot of those Natsuki-esque moments. Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 am

128) When you realize how much you want to lick Chie's beautiful strong back.

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 Chie_h10

Yes, still have the screenie Ruu-sama! You know what I love. <3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Yes, still have the screenie Ruu-sama! You know what I love. <3

I know all the right places, honey. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 pm

129) when you took about 45 minutes to unpackage your new figure so you don't damage it

130) when you take another 45 minutes putting it together, even though the pieces just slide together lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 am

131) when you put your Mai Otome DVD on a glass shelf close to your medals when you're not watching it during your free time Mikoto Minagi
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 am

132) when you put your leave your HiME/Otome DVDs in the protective bags they were sent in from the mail so they don't get scratched or cracked :DR Kruger:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 pm

133. When you mistake a beautiful Asian hottie for Natsuki. o_o; At the recent rave, I spotted several Japanese girls (could tell, I overheard them talking at the bar), one of them looked a lot like Natsuki. Long dark hair, looked like she was having a horrible time, nice ass...the works.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 am

134. You want to make epic speeches like Haruka did to Shizuru.

About the eye patch and how much "it hurts", I laughed so hard. I've actually pointed at my eye going "You know, it really does hurt" for no reason even when it wasn't.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Lerena wrote:About the eye patch and how much "it hurts", I laughed so hard. I've actually pointed at my eye going "You know, it really does hurt" for no reason even when it wasn't.

You'd think Nao would of taken a few pain killers if it really hurt...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:About the eye patch and how much "it hurts", I laughed so hard. I've actually pointed at my eye going "You know, it really does hurt" for no reason even when it wasn't.

You'd think Nao would of taken a few pain killers if it really hurt...

nah she's much too boss for that Razz

135. you try and find each Child in the form of clouds when it starts to get cloudy.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

136-
You go through each episode of Mai-Otome in hopes of finding the full lyrics to 'Otome's Lullaby'
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 am

137. When you start seeing Natsuki's face everywhere. @o@ I'm on a real Kuga kick lately, dunno why. I mean I've always liked Natsuki's HiME incarnation, but I REALLY REALLY like her lately...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:46 pm

138. When you find you're a balding, overweight, unkempt middle-aged man who does not actually rock that Amazon-sourced Coral uniform you're wearing.

This would be the voice of experience talking but I like to think I'm quite trim for my height.

HiME

139. When you resurrect a really old thread and your immediate thought is "wow, this dates from the time of the previous HiME Carnival."

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Two for the price of one.)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:55 pm

140. When you tried stopping the resurrection of said thread, but ultimately fail like Natsuki trying to stop Mai from stepping foot on the land of Fuka.

drunk Midori: FUUKA!

141. When Midori Sugiura enters your headspace and corrects you on Japanese history! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I beg your indulgence for one more...

142. When, upon getting into a car, your first instinct is not, as would normally be the case, to put your key in the ignition. Instead, you have to fight the desire to get your upper body out through the sunroof and issue an order to the vehicle, which you call Gakutenou, to ride gloriously into battle.

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 Midori10
That's maybe taking it a bit too far...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:37 pm

143. When you're tempted to intoxicate one of the local nuns in hopes that THIS happens to you:

You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 Pdvd_010

Nao, you fool. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! Krugerfree
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:36 pm

144: When you love Mikoto so much that you go out looking for a perfect replica of her sword to display in your room.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:11 am

145: When you see this image*...
You know You Love Mai Hime And Mai Otome Too Much When... - Page 5 20090610
... and feel kind of disappointed that he doesn't introduce the offending vehicle to the business end of his shoe.

*-this photo still captures one of the most stone-cold badass moments in history.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next