Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

+12
the puppy in a box
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
depression76
sephign
Nagumo
Highman
Artemis0820
Lerena
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am

Nymphetamine wrote:YES. LET ME LOVE YOU, LUU

Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_m8mpdsspZK1r2dkjw

XDDD I love that gif! And please don't love me. Only I can love me. :'3 Enjoy the audios!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm

So your pup can't love you either?! D:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:So your pup can't love you either?! D:

Nope, not even her! :'3 I am going to break your asexual record!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by the puppy in a box Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 am

Hmmm, I wonder, if fansubbers could be asked to translate these and make either subtitles or script the audio so we can read along with it?
the puppy in a box
the puppy in a box
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 2
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

http://kojith.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 am

the puppy in a box wrote:Hmmm, I wonder, if fansubbers could be asked to translate these and make either subtitles or script the audio so we can read along with it?

If certain fansubbers would be interested in doing so, then why not. Use my audios wisely! I'll ask around as usual, but it's a long shot. Most of them always put people like me on waiting lists the length of toilet paper. Wish me luck. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 am

Helloooooo! This is a great collection you have here! :D You don't, by any chance, have the Mai-HiMe Destiny Drama zipped up and uploaded... Do you? :O
And the YouTube links on the first page are not available anymore...? :(
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 71
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

AureusX wrote:Helloooooo! This is a great collection you have here! :D You don't, by any chance, have the Mai-HiMe Destiny Drama zipped up and uploaded... Do you? :O

:) Yes I do! I'll have them up in the near future. Interested in translating them for us, X?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
AureusX wrote:Helloooooo! This is a great collection you have here! :D You don't, by any chance, have the Mai-HiMe Destiny Drama zipped up and uploaded... Do you? :O

:) Yes I do! I'll have them up in the near future. Interested in translating them for us, X?

Awesomeeee! Thank you so much in advance! Hope to see the links soon Mikoto Minagi
Hahaha I would if I could but I wouldn't be able to get through to Shizuru's heavy accent at times 😢
Also, is it possible to get the YouTube links up and running again? I would kill to listen to Shizuru's memoirs and the conversation between Natsuki and Nao >_< I hope you could fulfill my humble wishes *hails Luu*
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm

I'll definitely have the entire Mai-HiME Destiny audio collection up for download soon. :) Check back often!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 am

YAYYYY! Thank you for the effort then! I'll be waiting patiently! Thank you for making my week so much better already, with this reply ^^
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 pm

AureusX wrote:YAYYYY! Thank you for the effort then! I'll be waiting patiently! Thank you for making my week so much better already, with this reply ^^

HiME Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko HiME

Spoiler:

HiME Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Volume III HiME

Note: NOT TRANSLATED! This is a raw audio drama. If you can translate this and all upcoming/available audio tracks, contact us please! :)

Click below to listen to all thirteen tracks from the audio drama!

Spoiler:

The following tracks are included:

01 プロローグ~ケーキより手錠より大事なこと~オープニング主題歌&タイトルコール

02 焼けこげニナちゃんお久しぶり!そして神崎学園長の囁き

03 CM~「聞きなさいCDドラマの宣伝よ,う~,ラ~~ンティス!!by遥」

04 およ,生徒会危一髪!?

05 化け猫&大砲犬&ありんこ大決戦!!おまけは,だ・大蛇大暴れ!!

06 CM~「「キャラの!」と「小説第2巻」の宣伝,妾たちの活躍をしっかと応援じゃ!」

07 龍樹の儀~ルベシュベ-超える道は目前なり

08 CM~「「舞-乙HiME シフル」第1巻に出演しちゃいました!by真夜&しおん」

09 挨拶がわりのキックとはお痛がすぎますね!

10 …丸い方がお好き

11 キャストフリートーク

12 ケーキバイキングでパーティパーティ!!

13 龍たちの最後のキスだよっ

Hope your Japanese is better than mine! Nao Yuuki Enjoy the awesome voice work of the Mai-HiME Destiny roster! I'll add the second volume's tracks tomorrow.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:29 am

Awesome! Thanks so much for putting up with my annoyingness bout this >_< What about the Mai Otome clip of Shizuru Viola's Memoirs? Is it possible to get that up as well? I'm soooo desperate for that!
Cheers! beer
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Arika Yumemiya I am back as promised with Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Vol. 2 in complete and properly ordered thumbnail format. Just click the spoiler tab below, X:

Spoiler:

Hmm, there's something missing here....WAIT I KNOW!

Mai-Otome Drama CD - Shizuru Viola Memoirs

The RAW edition of Shizuru Viola Memoirs. This was requested by a lot of fans (not just you lol). :) Sorry I do not have translations for these. Someone else did, but I think her channel was taken down. Hearing Naomi-sama's voice work should be rewarding enough for now. Enjoy, peeps!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 am

kawaiidesuplz OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you're the best everrrrr! I would kiss you if you were right in front of my face! Mikoto Minagi
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Ookini! XD

P.S: the character in your signature looks very familiar... Who's that in your .gif? O.o Never mind, I remember who is it now xD
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:41 pm

AureusX wrote: kawaiidesuplz OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you're the best everrrrr! I would kiss you if you were right in front of my face! Mikoto Minagi
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Ookini! XD

P.S: the character in your signature looks very familiar... Who's that in your .gif? O.o Never mind, I remember who is it now xD

You're very welcome! ^_^ Kiss me? Um...you are a girl, right? Dudes are off-limits to touching me, even if it's a handshake.

Haha, I love my Medusa signature. @_@ So mesmerizing!

Thank you again for reminding me of Shizuru Viola's memoirs! What a strong response on YouTube for the video. :) If you need anything else, just ask!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're very welcome! ^_^ Kiss me? Um...you are a girl, right? Dudes are off-limits to touching me, even if it's a handshake.

Haha, I love my Medusa signature. @_@ So mesmerizing!

Thank you again for reminding me of Shizuru Viola's memoirs! What a strong response on YouTube for the video. :) If you need anything else, just ask!

Hahaha I'm 100% a girl. Unless there's something about me that I don't know about O_O Now that would be a scary thought...

The Medusa signature is... Hypnotic-ish xD

Welcome! That sound clip is like... The best thing to ever happen in the ShizNat fandom! It's every fangirl's dream to hear such a thing from Shizuru. That and being able to hear just her voice is A-MEH-ZINGGGGG! Feels That basically seals the whole deal and suspicion in the Mai Otome series (not that there's much to doubt xD).
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 pm

AureusX wrote:Hahaha I'm 100% a girl. Unless there's something about me that I don't know about O_O Now that would be a scary thought...

The Medusa signature is... Hypnotic-ish xD

Welcome! That sound clip is like... The best thing to ever happen in the ShizNat fandom! It's every fangirl's dream to hear such a thing from Shizuru. That and being able to hear just her voice is A-MEH-ZINGGGGG! Feels That basically seals the whole deal and suspicion in the Mai Otome series (not that there's much to doubt xD).

O_O Oh lady fumi, that would be bad if you were a male all this time without realizing it. How does THAT cross someone's mind? *laughs* Thank goodness you're a girl. Still, can't allow that kiss. I am happily taken. Wink

XD You're so right! I don't think ShizNat was kept in the shadows in Mai-Otome. Sunrise made it clear that they were a couple from the start. An answer to the strong ShizNat fan-following from Mai-HiME. 'Shizuru Viola memoirs' shows us a more personal ShizNat that wasn't seen in the show. ;_; I WANT AN ANIME SERIES CENTERED AROUND THE EARLY DAYS! ShizNat unable to control their love with each other! Often getting caught by Miss Maria. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O Oh lady fumi, that would be bad if you were a male all this time without realizing it. How does THAT cross someone's mind? *laughs* Thank goodness you're a girl. Still, can't allow that kiss. I am happily taken. Wink

XD You're so right! I don't think ShizNat was kept in the shadows in Mai-Otome. Sunrise made it clear that they were a couple from the start. An answer to the strong ShizNat fan-following from Mai-HiME. 'Shizuru Viola memoirs' shows us a more personal ShizNat that wasn't seen in the show. ;_; I WANT AN ANIME SERIES CENTERED AROUND THE EARLY DAYS! ShizNat unable to control their love with each other! Often getting caught by Miss Maria. Razz

I know right?! It would be such a freaky thought... *shudders* dang it! All the good ones are taken already 😢 Hahahaha kidding kidding xD

Oh ShizNat... They make my life complete. Them and NanoFate 8) OMG I WANT THAT TOOOOOO! Hahaha now that would be a scary and yet a funny thing to witness. It would probably end up as Shizuru being shameless (probably to tease her fans and Natsuki) and silently smiling things off, and Natsuki getting angry at her for doing such things and yet still follow with it. Ahhh typical Natsuki... xD
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Dangit, I've always wanted to post here but always got distracted!!!!!

First of all, LUU YOU ARE AWESOME.

I have not been very successful in my quest to get all the Destiny Drama CDs so this helps a lot >83

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko HiME

Spoiler:

HiME Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Volume III HiME

Note: NOT TRANSLATED! This is a raw audio drama. If you can translate this and all upcoming/available audio tracks, contact us please! :)

Click below to listen to all thirteen tracks from the audio drama!

Spoiler:

The following tracks are included:

01 プロローグ~ケーキより手錠より大事なこと~オープニング主題歌&タイトルコール

02 焼けこげニナちゃんお久しぶり!そして神崎学園長の囁き

03 CM~「聞きなさいCDドラマの宣伝よ,う~,ラ~~ンティス!!by遥」

04 およ,生徒会危一髪!?

05 化け猫&大砲犬&ありんこ大決戦!!おまけは,だ・大蛇大暴れ!!

06 CM~「「キャラの!」と「小説第2巻」の宣伝,妾たちの活躍をしっかと応援じゃ!」

07 龍樹の儀~ルベシュベ-超える道は目前なり

08 CM~「「舞-乙HiME シフル」第1巻に出演しちゃいました!by真夜&しおん」

09 挨拶がわりのキックとはお痛がすぎますね!

10 …丸い方がお好き

11 キャストフリートーク

12 ケーキバイキングでパーティパーティ!!

13 龍たちの最後のキスだよっ

Hope your Japanese is better than mine! Nao Yuuki Enjoy the awesome voice work of the Mai-HiME Destiny roster! I'll add the second volume's tracks tomorrow.

Holy dang, the number of Kana and Kanji there is terrifying D8 Can read a couple of things, but I'll leave the rest to sheznek.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Arika Yumemiya I am back as promised with Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Vol. 2 in complete and properly ordered thumbnail format. Just click the spoiler tab below, X:

Spoiler:

Hmm, there's something missing here....WAIT I KNOW!

Mai-Otome Drama CD - Shizuru Viola Memoirs

The RAW edition of Shizuru Viola Memoirs. This was requested by a lot of fans (not just you lol). :) Sorry I do not have translations for these. Someone else did, but I think her channel was taken down. Hearing Naomi-sama's voice work should be rewarding enough for now. Enjoy, peeps!
OHHH NICEEE.

I think I have a lame youtube rip of this, the one I got back in 2008, so it's pretty LQ but with translation. Thanks for this better one tho, Luu!!

I like the ringing slap sound in this drama CD *snickers* Kruger got her good giggity

Btw, off topic, Luu did your youtube account got suspended? Coz I checked and I can't find your old account with the Reito profile pic anymore 8O
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm

depression76 wrote:I think I have a lame youtube rip of this, the one I got back in 2008, so it's pretty LQ but with translation. Thanks for this better one tho, Luu!!

I like the ringing slap sound in this drama CD *snickers* Kruger got her good giggity

Btw, off topic, Luu did your youtube account got suspended? Coz I checked and I can't find your old account with the Reito profile pic anymore 8O

You're welcome, Deppeh. ^^; If only I can remember the name of the chick who uploaded the translated version.

o.o Yes it did! WWE nailed my account for uploading sexy wimenz, so it wasn't an anime issue. :) If you want to sub to my new personal YouTube channel, it's here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqeVpu5WSJD5MUApPHPwbQ/featured

@AureusX: You like ShizNat AND NanoFate!?

ShizNat3 NanoFate

DID YOU HEAR THAT, DEPPY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! SOMEONE ELSE LIKE VIVIO'S SAME-SEX PARENTS! <33333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@AureusX: You like ShizNat AND NanoFate!?

ShizNat3 NanoFate

DID YOU HEAR THAT, DEPPY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! SOMEONE ELSE LIKE VIVIO'S SAME-SEX PARENTS! <33333

Does Deppy likes NanoFate too? :3

Yes I doooooooooo! :D YOU DO TOO?! OMG YAYYYYY! *jumps around like a maniac* I'm like friggin' obsessed about them! I ship them with all my life! Their voice actresses are kind of vocal about them too! Hahahaha NanoFate FOREVERRRR! I am also friggin in love with Brittana of Glee @@!! It helps that Santana is sooooooo hot. Like off the charts hot xD And when I tell people I'm a girl, straight and I like these couples, they are like '..... Are you serious or just pulling our leg?' They think all girls must only ship Yaoi couples :|
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 pm

AureusX wrote:Does Deppy likes NanoFate too? :3

Yes I doooooooooo! :D YOU DO TOO?! OMG YAYYYYY! *jumps around like a maniac* I'm like friggin' obsessed about them! I ship them with all my life! Their voice actresses are kind of vocal about them too! Hahahaha NanoFate FOREVERRRR! I am also friggin in love with Brittana of Glee @@!! It helps that Santana is sooooooo hot. Like off the charts hot xD And when I tell people I'm a girl, straight and I like these couples, they are like '..... Are you serious or just pulling our leg?' They think all girls must only ship Yaoi couples :|

:'3 Likes? SHE'S OBSESSED! Deppy is also a high ranking member at our neighbors forum, NanoFate.us

Brittana are so sexy like whoa! <3 brittana <---- Surprise you didn't notice that little gem. ;3

Oh come on! Being straight and liking yuri is perfectly normal. My girlfriend is the biggest example of this. Her online name is wetochan (she's an artist for yuri manga and doujinshi). Despite her massive obsession with yuri, she's straight as an arrow. As for me, I am perfectly accepting of her yuri passion. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Haiii haiii deppy hereeeeeee xDDD

Did I smell a nanofate shipper? I did I did!!!! NanoFate NanoFate

WHEEE!! Welcome fellow trooper!!!! How did I miss this nanofate discussion ?? o.o

Wait wait I'll welcome you in your thread officially lol, or I would hi-jack this thread with Nanofate and YukaNana xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AureusX Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::'3 Likes? SHE'S OBSESSED! Deppy is also a high ranking member at our neighbors forum, NanoFate.us

Brittana are so sexy like whoa! <3 brittana <---- Surprise you didn't notice that little gem. ;3

OMG DEPPY ISSSS?! ASKJDFHGLUISDAFH;GKNASRTFIH This place keeps getting better and better! Mikoto Minagi

It's Brittana. It's always sexy like that Wink Oh I noticed it but not very favourite picture/scene for them :(

@Deppy: I haven't even really talked to you yet and already I'm liking you! Hahahaha banzaiiiiiii! NANOFATE FOREVERRRR! And NANA MIZUKI FOREVERRRR! LONG LIVE THE QUEENNNN! Ok I'm going to run to my introduction thread now before the three of us explodes here xD Trollface
AureusX
AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Getting in contact with Nagumo, I used to read many Drama CD Translations that were done by them.

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next