Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Rejoicing, silently and in a weird manner of smiling, Shizuru dried Manly Natsuki's shirt as best as she could, and the exited the coat.

Haruka, rolling her eyes once more, just grumbled something and looked away.

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 pm

"Big Sister Haruka, why are you always so upset. I know things haven't made much sense lately, but that's no reason to be so uptight! Grandma always told me that itchy vaginas never make it anywhere in life!"

"Is that some sort of implication, Miss Yumemiya?"

"MEEP! No Miss Maria...yes Miss Maria."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Scrunching her face up in something akin to disgust, Haruka just huffed and took it out on Shizuru, flicking the girl's hair back and forth annoyingly.

Nibbling on her sleeve, the brunette didn't seem to mind and just stared into space.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm a Natsuki who loves Nao and HATES Shizuru with a passion!
I'm a Erstine Ho who is a big time lesbian ho! Who sleeps with every woman possible!
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:I'm a Natsuki who loves Nao and HATES Shizuru with a passion!
I'm a Erstine Ho who is a big time lesbian ho! Who sleeps with every woman possible!

((You have been added to the list as both Multiverse characters. XD May the Shizuru hatred begin!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Rei Hino wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:I'm a Natsuki who loves Nao and HATES Shizuru with a passion!

((You have been added to the list as both Multiverse characters. XD May the Shizuru hatred begin!))

"Okay, now tell me where that self-serving psycho-witch is" Nasuki said while putting bullets in her gun.

"Yeah! Tell me where she is. I hope she's wearing nothing" Erstine replied.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Manly Natsuki looked up at the new voice, only to find a less-manly-less-cool version of herself. Blinking once or twice, she opened her mouth to say something, but shut it.

Realizing gawking in disbelief was very un-manly, she stopped.

"What?" She asked, not really sure what the other her said and hoping for some clarification.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Shizuru began to scream, tears pouring out of her eyes and she buried herself in Manly Natsuki's coat as Haruka thought to herself in British, mostly gibberish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Natsuki patted the outside of her coat where Shizuru was hiding, "What's wrong little Shizuru-who's-not-really-my-Shizuru-but-we-can-pretend?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Trembling into the jacket, Shizuru refused to speak.

Haruka sighed. "New people are always causing her to go into a ragebum." Britishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Natsuki's eyebrow quirked as she wondered what traumatizing event caused this girl to be such a 'fraidy-cat...

HOLD ON.

"Ragebum?!" WTF. Natsuki's face contorted into manly confusion, "That sounds like you just called her butt mad..."
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 pm

((That made me laugh so hard xD))

Haruka nodded gravely. "Something happened to that girl, to make her go completely butt mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Natsuki did an 'o' with her mouth, she peeked into her coat where Shizuru was huddled, "Is that true!? Is your butt mad?!"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 pm

"Where the hell is Shizuru?" Shizuru-hating Natsuki screamed. "Me and Duran want to pay her a visit."

"And where are the rest of the girls?" Erstin blushed..
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 pm

((If you have a thought after you posted, just hit your edit button instead of double-posting.))

Natsuki blinked, "Shizuru? Which one?" She asked her less-manly-less-cool version of herself. Hearing Erstin, but she was much more interested in anything that had to do with Shizuru than whatever that little girl had to say.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

"I don't care, any of them! Even that one that's in your coat..." she said as she pointed the gun right at the coat.

Erstin quickly stopped, "Hey Natsuki-chan, is that Nao back there?"

"Where?" Natsuki looked around like a love-sick puppy.

"Just run! Manly Natsuki and Scared Shizuru."
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Seeing the gun, Natsuki flinched and instantly covered Shizuru's head, but was just confused when the girl got excited for Nao, of all people.

"Run?! Why? To where!" She asked in a panic.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 pm

"So you can get away from her. Unless you want to challenge her. She prefers Nao over Shizuru."
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

"Like hell I'd run away!" Rule 503 of the Manly Rule book: Never run from a challenge, unless you WANT to look like a pussyy.

Manly Natuski made a gag face, "Nao? Psh! Over Shizuru? This girl doesn't deserve to look like me.."
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

"Shizuru is overrated in everything possible. But I already like this version of Natsuki, so let's settle this... like men" she grinned.

Erstin was seriously thinking, she didn't want a fight. Then something came up, "Does anybody have a jar of mayonnaise? Or at least they can tell me where's the nearest grocery store?"
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 pm

"Overrated?!" Natsuki shouted, her eyes bugged out. "She's not! You don't even know the meaning of that wor--" She cut herself off at the mention of her life substance.

She turned to Erstin, Shizuru still in her coat, "I have some, right here." She said, whipping out three mayo packet from her coat pocket. "But you can't have any."
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Erstin Ho asked, "Don't be selfish! Help me out here?"
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:45 pm

"But they're miiiiiiiine!" Manly Natsuki whined as she stomped her foot, not even noticing how un-manly she was being.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Haruka nodded gravely once more. "Ragebum has been sweeping our universe lately. Also, what the hell is going on? More ragebum?" Haruka looked between the two Natsuki's, taking a step behind the obviously more manly one.

Shizuru, in her ragebum, bit Manly Natsuki's ear and huddled down further in the blue haired woman's coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"Umm... I'll get you an economy-sized one if you give me the packets! I promise! I swear! Trust me!" Erstin pleaded.

Shizuru-hating Natsuki found it amuzing "But they're mine... hahaha!" she mocked. "See what happens when you eat Shizuru. You become soft and weak!" She sneered as she was pointing the gun at them.

Duran was no better, as he was growling at them.

"Woman, stop watching PBS and speak regular American English!" she barked at Haruka..
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next