Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Rushing to a corner of the room to vomit, Haruka gazed in some sort of fear as she looked at the Alabama native. "Anything but a doll, oh no, oh no." She mumbled, diving under a table and curling up.

"I hate dolls!" She shrieks as she curls into a ball, hoping that would save her. If anything, it would save her from witnessing anything else that has to do with...that.

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Arika, unable to take the Hannah Montana punishment grabs Nina, Miss Maria and Haruka with her great strength and tosses them into the next room.

"We're safe now you guys! That was sheer torture!"

"Thank you, Arika-oneesama!!!"

"There's a small problem..."

Arika looks down to see Haruka is now a 12 inch wooden marionette. Miss Maria picks Haruka up and squeezes her tightly.

"Arika-oneesama! She's so adorable! Now I have someone to chase the monsters away at night."

"THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE! BIG SISTER HARUKA IS A DOLL!!! DON'T YOU EVEN CARE?!"

"I'll brush your hair every night, my Haruka-chan." cooed the once crabby granny.

"AWWWWWWW!!!" bitched Arika as she went to check up on Nina. "Hey Nina, you awake?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Being a doll sucked. Especially when your nose itched.

Meanwhile, Shizuru picked herself up off the floor after throwing herself at the window for the seventh time.

Now nursing a hurt forehead, she took some more advil and whined at the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:36 pm

the Kuga fied Nina looked around not wanting to talk considering she sounded like a dyke. trying to glare at the strange looking Viola-sama who had turned Haruka into a doll... hopefully that got her point across to the... well beautiful woman

'gah so many beautiful Viola-samas...'
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Meanwhile, Bandai Shizuru sighed in disappointment. "I may have turned Miss Zoo-Zoo-She-Row into a doll, but they were able to get away. Mistress Miyu won't be pleased." She turned around and noticed the cute little blue haired girl in room #2. "Oh mai goodness, isn't she tasty looking..."

Back in Room Two:

"Saying something Nina! It's me Arika! Antsy! Don't you remember me?!"

"Maybe she isn't the real Nina Wang." Maria said as she brushed Haruka's straw hair.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Being a doll really sucked now. Especially when some creepy old lady was brushing your hair and treating you like the marionette you are. Eep...

Deciding, Shizuru waved at the manly Natsuki and rushed out of her office, determined to find the one who sent off her dyke-in-biker-suit senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Nina was fed up with it! "OI! SHUT UP AND STOP YELLIN AT ME DAMNIT!!" kuga's voice rang clear to the others, no that wasn't Nina's voice but the badly dubbed Natsuki Kuga voice.

everyone seemed to be looking at her funny so she huffed and tried to hide the light blush that had come on. she felt a chill run up her leather clad body and turned around facing room one again...

'that's funny... i thought i... nevermind'

she went to unzip the leathers before noticing about halfway down that there was nothing under and zipped it back up fast.

"Mikoto..." she growled out under her dyky breath "when i find you...."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

((Dyky breath xD))

Running as fast as she could, which barely got her anywhere fast, Shizuru tripped and rolled into a bush as some nameless faces walked by.

'I have to find my Natsuki! I can feel someone as much of a Dyke as her!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 pm

"Are you okay, Nina?! You sound like a man!"

"A very pretty man..." blushed Maria.

SILENCE YOU STUPID GIRLS!!!!

The room began to light up and the second challenge began!

"I'm your host for the evening, my name is Shiho Munakata. *tee hee*And our next challenge will be a tough one!"

Arika points at the weird looking girl. "Big Sister Shiho?! Don't start pulling that Maki Maki stuff today please, just let us pass!"

"Maki Maki? What's that? Anyway, you girls will not get the gemstone or my big brother! Nobody has ever defeated me in this challenge, which is a duel!"

"Dueling! Nina, this is right up your alley! You like to fight, so go!" Arika kicks Nina right square in the bum, causing her to land right in front of the octo-haired girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm

"what the Fuuka man!" Nina yelled landing on her leather covered ass.

she growled a little too deep than she usually did "fine, a duel! i'll take that." her husky voice sent shivers of pleasure through everyone. "no one better look at my ass, damnit!"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm

She simply watched the girl run into the window, first out of concern, then out of amusment...The, outta no where, the girl bolts out of the room!

So there Natsuki was, running around the courtyard trying to find the seemingly insane girl. Who just takes off like that?!

Then, when she thought she caught a glimpse of brown hair around the corner, she sped up only to find a couple kids walking by a bush. Natsuki scratched her head and, being to tired to keep running, speed walked forward.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Mikoto spotted the Many Kruger near by. waving she called out "only girly girls run around aimlessly Kruger-san! over here is where all the manly men go!"

Smirking to herself 'job well done'
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Shiho roared with fury and excitement. "Don't hold back, Neena-chan! ROCK....PAPER..."

*everybody facefaults*

"Awwwww! Rock-paper-scissors? Is that the best you can come up with, Shiho!?" questioned the very upset Ant girl.

"LET ME FINISH, DAMMIT! You must play rock paper scissors...WITH YOUR HAIR!!!"

Miss Maria nods her head and understands perfectly. "I see now. That's so unfair. With your octopus-like hair, you can go rock, paper and scissors at the same time! That's cheating!"

Shiho gasps. "SHE FIGURED IT OUT! Well it's toooooooooooo bad. Your friend Neena-chan doesn't have enough hair to pull this off! HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 pm

"but...." Nina almost stuttered "my hair is flat....."

another shot of pleasure ran through everyone
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Hiding in the bush, Shizuru spotted Manly Natsuki walking by. "Ara?" Standing, Shizuru ran a bit before launching herself onto Natsuki, wrapping her arms around her neck as she pressed to her back. "Take me to...wherever I was going!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 pm

seeing the 2 figures, one was kruger and the other was the crying girl, so Mikoto yelled out one more time to the pair

"Hey! crying girl!" she paused 'WHY HAVEN"T I DONE YOU YET?!"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:13 pm

While riding the Manly Natsuki ((Winks)) Shizuru turned to the voice.

"Ara?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 pm

"yeah you!" mikoto waved at the 2 "i've had the other viola but not you, and i must ask myself why." Mikoto finished
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Baffled, Shizuru raised a sleeve covered hand to her mouth, holding onto Natsuki with her other hand.

"I don't think I've seen you!" She answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

"that's exactly my point" Mikoto jumped off the building to land in front of the pair "i'm Mikoto, the pole dancing instructor, but for you," Mikoto grabbed Shizuru's hand kissing the back of it lightly

"i can be anything you want."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Blushing, and sort of losing her hold on Manly Natsuki, Shizuru merely opened her mouth before shutting it, embarrassed yet mostly flattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:38 pm

leaning back Mikoto just smiled "if you're looking for everyone else, they are in that random building i was just standing on."

Mikoto then made an almost guilty smile. "i thought i could distract them from fighting if i lowered Nina in with a biker suit on and a Dyke voice chip"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm

"I knew it!" Shizuru blurted out, gesturing that she wanted to be lowered on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm

mikoto looked puzzled for a moment...

"knew what?" mikoto rubbed the back of her head sheepishly
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

"Er...my dyke-in-biker-suit senses were tingling." Shizuru explained, blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next