Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Drama CD [Help]

3 posters

Go down

Mai-Otome Drama CD [Help] Empty Mai-Otome Drama CD [Help]

Post by flamehaze006 Fri May 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi there!

First off all, if there's already a thread about this I apologize in advance. I don't have enough time on internet access so didn't use search, hope you guys understand.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone can help me find a new link, a watchable and working extra videos from Mai-otome series. I just recently came across on one of the videos on youtube but for some reason the video is not playing.. well not exactly. I can hear the voices/sounds fine but the picture is stock on a single image. I really appreciate it if someone can help me. Thank you!!! :)

flamehaze006
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 8
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Mai-Otome Drama CD [Help] Empty Re: Mai-Otome Drama CD [Help]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 10, 2015 11:11 pm

flamehaze006 wrote:Hi there!

First off all, if there's already a thread about this I apologize in advance. I don't have enough time on internet access so didn't use search, hope you guys understand.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone can help me find a new link, a watchable and working extra videos from Mai-otome series. I just recently came across on one of the videos on youtube but for some reason the video is not playing.. well not exactly. I can hear the voices/sounds fine but the picture is stock on a single image. I really appreciate it if someone can help me. Thank you!!! :)

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse, flamehaze006!

If by watchable/working video extras from Mai-Otome, do you mean the special/omakes? Because the title of your thread says "Mai-Otome Drama CD help", so I need a little clarification to assist you properly. Either way, I can get you access to both! Though the omakes for Mai-Otome will need to be made again, since FUNimation took down the ones our channel had two years ago. They did this because, as you probably already know, they own the license now. So while I can't promise a YouTube upload for omakes, I can direct link them for you.

As for the Mai-Otome Drama CDs, there's no moving picture, obviously. I do have ALL the Mai-Otome drama CDs uploaded on YouTube (FUNimation doesn't own them). If you need the playlist link for them, just say so below.

Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flamehaze006 Fri May 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi!

Thank you for the response!! :)
I'm actually referring to the special episodes like this one: youtube]r6KKF_Uk-Pw[/youtube] <-- especially this one, actually ..

Thank you again !!

flamehaze006
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 17, 2015 12:21 am

flamehaze006 wrote:Hi!

Thank you for the response!! :)
I'm actually referring to the special episodes like this one: youtube]r6KKF_Uk-Pw[/youtube] <-- especially this one, actually ..

Thank you again !!

Ah, those are the drama CDs, indeed. There's no animation attached to them (I WISH!), but they're fun to listen to and discuss. They're not translated sadly, but we have them all available on Mai-Multiverse Channel:

Click here for Mai-Otome drama audios: Mai-Otome/Zhime Drama CD Collection

Click here for Mai-HiME Destiny drama audios: Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Anthology

It's about time I put up the Mai-HiME audio dramas on YouTube! Then the drama cd saga will be complete. I'll get started on that next month! Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by flamehaze006 Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 am

Thank you!! I checked it out and you're right it's kinda fun listening to it  Mikoto Minagi  Mikoto Minagi .. (though i can't understand most of it since I don't speak Japanese)

still.. thank you for your help!! ^_^

flamehaze006
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 31, 2015 10:36 pm

flamehaze006 wrote:Thank you!! I checked it out and you're right it's kinda fun listening to it  Mikoto Minagi  Mikoto Minagi .. (though i can't understand most of it since I don't speak Japanese)

still.. thank you for your help!! ^_^

You;re most welcome, flamehaze006! Even without translations, the voice work is utterly amazing!

SOLVED. HiME

If you have any other questions or requests, give us a shout out!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's about time I put up the Mai-HiME audio dramas on YouTube! Then the drama cd saga will be complete. I'll get started on that next month! Happy

Hi there !

Aw, it would be nice if you can upload the Mai HiME CD Dramas audio on Youtube swoon
I have all translations but not all soundtracks for Mai HiME, and I have all soundtracks (thanks to you !) but not all translations for Mai Otome (I would LOVE to have the translation of the memoirs of Natsuki Kruger !).

Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Antiope wrote:
Hi there !

Aw, it would be nice if you can upload the Mai HiME CD Dramas audio on Youtube swoon
I have all translations but not all soundtracks for Mai HiME, and I have all soundtracks (thanks to you !) but not all translations for Mai Otome (I would LOVE to have the translation of the memoirs of Natsuki Kruger !).

I'D LOVE THAT! For now, I'll get started on the Mai-HiME CD Dramas for YouTube. They should be up this coming weekend. Happy I'll, finally, have some free time on my hands.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down