Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

+4
midori's crazy398
firesphere306
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Gabrielle’s flame wall singed her sleeves and knocked over Xena, Midori sighed beating the flames out on her jacket sleeves, Xena flipped back up, only for Midori to grab both sides of her head, she had another crazy idea, Xena needed to come back to her senses, perhaps she needed to shock her out of it, “In advance I have no idea if this will work..” Midori cautioned as a heavy cloud began forming around Xena’s head rapidly ‘...I just hope this works’ she thought as she prepared to give Xena shock therapy, just then Xena stabbed Midori through the stomach, blood spattered from her mouth as she lost control of the cloud in her moment of shock

The cloud began expanding and exploded like an electrical bomb blasting Xena and Midori backwards, Xena smashing into one side of the Arena and Midori the other, as Midori fell to the ground and the smoke filled the area. She twitched as she realized most of her hair was standing on end, as she began trying to flatten it, while clutching her gut as best she could, she looked at the crater now in the centre of the arena “I think I need some practice” she laughed as she nearly keeled over, remembering some of the medicine she had bought she poured out her satchel, while grabbing the bandages she saw a small vial that read “In case of near death emergencies”

As she began trying to rapidly bandage her wound, Midori shrugged and poured back the vial, what was the worst that could happen, at this point it was worth a try, she keeled over into the fetal position as she screamed in pain as her wound forcefully sealed itself, “Thanks Asclepius” she grinned as she did her best to stand, only to lose her balance for a moment, standing up and looking around the battlefield, seeing Xena stand up at the opposite end, “Oh hell,” she swore “I hope that worked”
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Stopping suddenly, she sank into the dirt and ground to a halt. Head snapping around to follow Xena, she snarled as her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Was I just ignored?" She seethed bluntly between her teeth.

Standing to her full height, the hairs of her nape stood erect on end.

"I am sick and tired of being ignored!!"

Narrowing her eyes with a grunt and gnash of teeth, her powers burst to match the blood in her veins, aiming to rupture the faint feeling of Xena's flaming hot internal organs while a sharp pang spread to her neck within her own body. Wincing, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Turning eyes to Midori's, she held the gaze as she spat,

"Midori...get up and distract her! I have...a plan...but not a lot of, time!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:14 pm

"STOP!! STOP, STOP, STOP!" Xena yelled. Trying to get everyone's attention. She was battered, injured from all of the attacks that the heroes unleashed on her. "Listen, I know you may think this is crazy but I know how you can stop Callisto. You can't kill her. You have to go and effect her mind. Make her go even crazier that she will back down and be forced to stop this battle."

Callisto looked at all of them, for some reason she couldn't hear what Xena was talking to them about. She was enjoying this though, seeing Xena hurt this way made her orgasm with a big burst of laughter.

"Attack her where it hurts. I killed her family, talk about them dying the times she shared with them. Make her think and torture herself. She can't shake these feelings no matter how much she tries. Do this and you'll be sure to win." Xena said as she hunched over hitting the ground hard.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm

All of the stress and exhaustion was starting to rear its ugly head as Mikoto stomped on the ground with her strong foot.

"First you attack us and now you want to give us advice?! Screw you!" Mikoto hissed with agitation and anger.

The black haired cat goddess pointed an accusing finger at Xena like a lawyer in court.

"If you have a way to stop Callisto then you should have said so a long time ago! Come on, out with it already!!"

And she did. Xena told her and the others what Casllisto's true weakness was before she hit the ground face first. The golden eyed cat girl in amazon attire sighed. At this rate, she didn't care what it took to win. She just wanted to go home.

"Midori? You're the leader. Can we really trust what she says?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Midori shrugged "Well, whether or not we can believe her, it's a better strategy than continue trying to use brute force, because than plan has been going nowhere, just be careful...this may work, but she's gonna flip if it does, so stay on guard" Midori said winking to Mikoto, before turning to Xena she gave a look of caution as if to say I hope this plan of yours works

Midori leapt up into the air and slammed her labrys down creating a dust storm in the Arena, Midori began moving like a shadow puppet through the dust, as she grinned and began to taunt the goddess “Oh the great Callisto, goddess of Chaos was it? Well, I would love to say you deserve that title but in the end you are just a scared little girl” Callisto send a fireball blasting into the dustcloud, but Midori had already moved around her “So this is all some kind of revenge scheme for your parents, what? Do you miss them? Are you so afraid to face anyone fairly because in the end you want to hide behind mommy and let her snuggle you tight as you cry into her sleeves about the big bad mean Xena...and friends”  

Midori summoned a quick whirlwind and sent it spiralling towards Callisto, as she continued her little spiel “Is that why you aren’t joining us? Do you think Arika is your surrogate mommy? Do you want her to change your diaper and tell you everything is going to be alright as she cradles you in her arms?”

The duststorm dissipated revealing Midori standing with a sly grin on her face not 4 feet from Callisto as she delivered her Coup de grâce   “who would have thought behind all your strength and minions you were just a little girl in a play suit crying for mummy and daddy, I’d laugh if it wasn’t so pathetic” there was a pause of silence throughout the arena, where you could have heard a pin drop, until Midori broke the silence “Oh what the hell, I’ll laugh anyway” Midori began to laugh hysterically as Callisto began to fill further with rage
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 am

Gaining her composure and strength, Mikoto followed Midori's lead without any further questioning. With a deep breath, the cat goddess began her own diatribe against the crazed amazon.

"You think you've got the upper hand, Callisto? Well, think again. Did you really expect us to bow down and die to some psychopath with a god complex? Don't make me laugh! You are no better than Yumemiya! Heck, even my own brother did a much better job in manipulation and scheming than you ever will!"

Suddenly, Callisto tried to punch her, but Mikoto managed to dodge and back away from her.

"Now I know why Ares and those other lackeys of yours were reluctant to help someone like you. Who would have thought that the might goddess of chaos was just a spoiled, egotistic, immature brat?"

A fireball was thrown at Mikoto. Despite her injuries, rolled out of the way. She smirked, knowing that her blunt words were indeed effecting her enemy.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Herc_s3_surprise_darc121_zpsxl0pwecn

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW." Callisto yelled, unleashing fire and lightning everywhere, blasting holes in the wall of the arena. She made the whole ground shake underneath her, causing craters and gashes into the dirt. A pit of fire was unearthed below her, it was sort of like an entrance to hell. Most of the bodies from the victims, used by Callisto were fell through the holes, sinking into a river of fire. Fire started shooting up from the holes, showering everywhere around the heroes and the dead bodies of the fallen fiends.

Gabrielle looked around everywhere, smirking at all of the fire that Callisto was unleashing. She knew what she had to do, this was not the time to use her element. It was no use in the end. "Everyone, I'm afraid to say that fighting someone through physical emotion is worse that actual physical contact. If we join together, by forcing her to think that everything in her past was her fault, she will be forced to leave. I know this. A battle with the mind hurts more than punches, gashes and anything else that we throw at someone. It clouds the mind, not focusing on the task at hand, your mind wanders, thinking that you could have done something to prevent the casualties." Gabrielle took a moment to compose herself. "We can trust this new Xena. I have a feeling that she is strong enough to not be used as Callisto's pond in this game. Let's give it a shot, throwing punches at her mind and making her give up that way."

Gabrielle turns to Callisto walking towards her, slowly. Fire flew around her like it was dancing around her. "Callisto, what Xena did to you and your family....it was really your fault. You were weak and afraid. You let your villagers and family fall to an evil woman who lead an army. You could have at least got them out before she got to your village. Your family, doesn't forgive you for your death, everything you know is hate. You're fueled by it because you know the truth. You had Arika use you to get this strong because of your own failure in life."
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 An2_123_zpslf4zkums
Callisto's face scrunched up, biting and clenching her teeth together hard. Everything that Gabrielle was saying was true to her. She knew this. Her mind swirled, hugging herself as she began to think back from Xena's attack on her village.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Midori continued to laugh at Callisto,

"Just think about it, your guilt over your family is hilarious, you keep blaming Xena for it but in the end you were simply too afraid to do anything, and you're still afraid, afraid of the big bad Xena, that you can't cry to mummy any more and its just hilarious that you can't even see its because you didn't have the guts to stand up to one woman with a Frisbee"

Midori stopped laughing, but continued her grin with her façade "The funniest thing is you still think you're intimidating. Your worthlessness, I have to admit I feel a bit like a kid that peaked at her presents, I'm extremely disappointed, in the end you're just a weak little girl screaming out because its your fault your mummy and daddy are dead"

Midori's grin faded as she said with all seriousness "You're nothing but a puppet for a psychotic grade schooler, her pawn, her weakest piece in a larger puzzle, and its because you are such a pathetic snivelling little shit that everyone abandons to not be associated with your failures"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Mikoto wasn't use to acting this way. She and her comrades were friendly people at heart, despite clashing personalities. In this situation, they looked like straight up bullies at school.

In the back of her mind, There was a small speck of guilt that Mikoto had to stoop to such levels of cruelty. However, it had to be done, no matter how uncomfortable it felt.

Cat goddess Mikoto laughed wickedly, despite being poor at attempting to sound evil.

"Yeah, yeah! What Gabby and Midori said! Who would ever take you seriously when they can read you like a book? You aren't even worthy to join our group! You're weak, just like your parents and friends who died that day. Why would they even bother protecting a wimp like you?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:58 am

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP" Callisto yelled. Tears started flowing from her eyes, her nails were digging into the sides of her scalp. This was the one area in her mind that she didn't want to think about. She blamed Xena for her crimes, what she had done to her family. Maybe it was really her fault, like the heroes had said.

Callisto collapsed to the ground, screaming and crying out as the God's swarmed around her, degrading and laughing in her face, just like the heroes were. "You'll never be one of us Callisto, a God shouldn't let their feelings get to them this way." Ares smirked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled, screaming at the top of her lungs before standing up to look at the heroes. An evil smirk formed onto her face. "I'll be back for you....mark my words. Such a cowardly way to take down your opponent." She smirked, before disappearing before the heroes eyes.

Gabrielle looked around at the others, trying to make sure the Callisto didn't pop back up anywhere else. "She's gone....we did it." Gabrielle said so low that she could barely hear herself talk.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Gabrielle looked around at the others, trying to make sure the Callisto didn't pop back up anywhere else. "She's gone....we did it." Gabrielle said so low that she could barely hear herself talk.  

Elsewhere...

The clacking sound of running stilettos filled what appeared to be a studio hallway. We find that the individual is indeed Dita Mirkov, racing past tons of assiduous news-people and paper-pushers in their respective rooms. Coming to a halt, the Russian woman catches a quick breath and knocks on the President's door-THE PRESIDENT'S DOOR?! But, that's...

No answer.

Dita huffs, rolls her eyes and reaches for the door handle to let herself in. Its apparent that she has done this quite a few times in the past. Normally, the head of a top dollar company, or even a nation leader, is difficult to reach. But, when your President happens to be...

"Mrs. President! Mrs. President! I-" Dita pauses to witness Arika sitting on the couch in her bath robe; snorting what appeared to be cocaine on a coffee table. Not just any cocoaine, mind you; THIS form of nasty is the latest invention in Pioneer II: Rappy Smack. Other than the magically enhanced effects of basic "crack" (how crude!), this included feces of a Rag Rappy. A short flightless bird that inhabits several planets within this particular star system.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Rag_ra10

Dita waves it off as best she can, it's best never to question her odd superior. She is the one who brought the people serenity and the like, so perhaps this is all just some rib. Arika's sinister smile, dot eyes, twitching and annoyance with the harsh light could be part of her usual magic act.

"President Arika!" exclaimed the beautiful reporter, "We all just saw what happened out there with Callisto. I just wanted to ask you...I mean...what are your plans for the next show at that villain Alphard's universe? And will take care of that maniac Callisto?"

Fortunately for Dita, the ant God was able to process what was just said...more or less. She picks herself up by her extended braids, sitting in mid-air in a cross legged position. In Dita's own lifetime, she was used to finding men in this condition. The only reward she got from Arika's alertness was the fact that she was still wearing clothes underneath the stinky bathrobe. Arika continued to twitch violently until she found herself ready to speak.

"WAT KIND OF DISGUSTING DISKIP-DISCPIKABUL-DESPICABLE!!!" sighing a bit, "LACK OF RESPECT DOES THAT XENA-WHATS-HER-FACE-SHOW, BOOKING A MATCH FOR MIDORI-CHAN AT SUPERBRAWL?!"

Dita sweatdropped.

"SUPER SATURDAY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED! WHAT IS IT CALLED?!"

"SuperBrawl Saturday," Dita responded; rolling her eyes in the process.

"SUPERBRAWL SATURDAY!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?" shrieked Arika with fury as her head suddenly spun 900 MPH.

"CAN THEY AFFORD TO HAVE HUDSON LEEK-"

"Leick," corrected Dita.

"-KILL MIDORI AND HER SLUT FRIENDS!? I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! I'M ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND HORNIEST LEGENDS AND I...-GODDDD!!!!!!!!!"

Dita was now more frightened than going through the motions, as she backs up against the wall in an attempt to protect herself from what the good President is going through. Arika found herself struggling to remove her vomit and maggot ridden bathrobe

"AND YOUR BATHROBES ARE TOO TIGHT TOO, BILLY!!!!"

"Who's Billy?!" mentally questioned the reporter.

"AND YOU BOOK A MATCH BETWEEN HUDSON AND YUKARIN!? LOOK AT ME!!!!" Arika extending her elastic arm to drag Dita over to her, "I'M A CRAZIER SLUT WITH BILLIONS OF DEAD HUSBANDS AND TONS OF GARBAGE BAGS FILLED WITH KIDS WHO DIED FROM CANCER BAWAHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! >:3 I'M PISSED NOW!!!"

Upon ending her rant, Arika suddenly vanished and left Dita alone in the President's office. She let out a sigh of relief before picking herself up and dusting off her expensive work dress.

"It's a good thing we didn't air this live..."

---

TELEPORT!

As the Heroes recovered themselves from their recent debacle, the entire universe went blank. Arika had once again frozen time, just as she did before on Pioneer II during her announcement.

"Lou Lou Skip to my Lou! Lou Lou", skipping proud and gay towards the only person not affected by the omnipotent sorcery. "Lou Lou Skip to my Lou, Luu is the one who writes meeee~"

Playfully hopping towards the beaten and disappointed Callisto, who despite retreating, was a mere 25 feet away from the battlefield.

"TSK! TSK! TSK! BE CAREFUL WHO YOU CALL A COWARD, HUDSON...."

Callisto looked up to see her new lord and master staring back at her. Arika looked neither disappointed, nor furious. She just smiled happily. For a rare time in her life, the mighty Callisto found herself filled with terror. Gabrielle hit her with a dose of realty. The most hideous thing imaginable, however, awaited her for failing. Such a fate can only be handed to her by the devil standing before her. Callisto blacked out; faintly catching Arika's child-like giggle.

"Tee hee heeeeee. Mayyyyybe....just mayyyyyybe....the next two failures can do better~"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Avatar21 : "I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HiME End of Episode XIV HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:47 pm

EPISODE XV: The Black Snake

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Universe_zps1pmzuwi0

Black walls, Music and the smell of gunpowder. A room that is as black as an onyx, the color of hair that poked through sheets of soft cotton. Sweat pouring down her skin as the sun beamed through the blinds. The shadows of the sun created features along her strong face, a face of a killer.

"There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky…….."

Throwing her hand over the alarm clock, Alphard threw the radio against the wall, shattering it to the ground. She rolled over, sweat glistened on her skin of the black room. The humidity was high and it plastered her hair against her face. Grumbling she sat up, looking at the broken clock on the floor. She let the bottom of her feet dangle over the side of the bed before placing them on the cold surface.

" Damn, I don't need this Starman shit in the morning" Alphard said, running her hand through her messy hair, making it stick up due to the sweat in her hair.

She stood up walking slowly over to the window, staring at the sunset at with heavy eyelids. She stood there, naked in the dim light of her room. The only thing that you could see was the shadows that created her muscles and the definitions of her arms. What caught her eyes was the reflection of herself in the glass of the window.

"W-what?" Alphard looked down at her arm and saw that it was healed. She wasn't armless anymore, in fact, it was all robotic. She lifted it up more, looking at the metal as it shined through the room, creating a rainbow reflection on the wall. "What happened this time?" She questioned.

Alphard extended her arm so that it was out in front of her before there was knock on her door. She ignored the subtle sound, astounded by the new look she had. She began to remember what happened a few nights ago, her arriving to a planet that Arika had sent her. When Alphard arrived, she did was she was told, taking control over the city. She murdered men, women and children that stood in her way and persuaded others to enter into her army. An army that was formed to take out the heroes in their entirety. Explosions everywhere took out massive skyscrapers that lit up the night sky with all sorts of colors. All that remained was smoke and flames, coating the night sky as Alphard looked down at her destruction.

She murdered countless civilians, enjoying the pain that she endured long ago. This was her way of relieving the pain, her loneliness only boiled her rage. She use to not care if she was alone, now her rage is being built up and she must follow the rules under another leader. She must prove to Arika that she is worthy in her court of villains. She won’t let her down, she can’t let anyone else down ever again.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 A1102d7ba33a3e0a2a6fd5f7c4727216_zpsbgzjh2pw

"Alphard, you're wanted downstairs." The voice said knocking on the door once more. "I'll be right there." she replied, still looking at the metal arm. She walked over to the door and opened it to see a thin woman with short blonde hair. Her body was lean but you could tell she worked out with the amount of muscles around her arms and biceps.

"Hey, Rocket. Have you seen this?" Alphard asked, raising her eyebrow at her, pointing to the arm. The woman looked at it and shook her head. "Nah, what does it do?"

"Don't you think I would know what it did if I KNEW what it was?" She asked looking at her annoyed. Rocket smirked and shrugged at her before noticing that she wasn't wearing anything. "Something happened to your clothes as well."

Alphard looked down at her body, seeing herself in all of her nakedness glory. “You know what, I don’t need this shit in the morning.” She replied, her head bobbling back and forth like it was hard to keep it straight up. “Awww, what did Alphy do all night? Did you blow up the city with your massive explosions? You know you should really take me on one of those. I would love to see you in action, jumping about and blowing things up with your grenades. I want a piece of that action”

“Rocket, you know you’ll get your chance. As a matter of fact I did. There should be more solders here and ready for training. You know what, you do that for me. I know I can trust you when it comes to combat. Show them everything you know and more. I got a few things to take care of this morning.” She said walking back inside of her room and rummaging through her desk.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 14faf7e6a5c253be9ff87b6b1a8965847cd73232_zpslkuv5gea

She pulled out her top that normally covers just the top half of her chest and her suspenders from off the floor. She grabbed a black, tight jeans from off of a clothes hanger and proceeded to put them on.

“You got it, Alphy. I’ll train them as best as I can. You go get more soldiers and I’ll put these ladies to the test.” She turns around and exists the room before shouting “ALRIGHT YOU PANSY LADIES GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! WE GOT TRAINING TO DO THIS MORNING” Alphard just stared at the doorway mesmerized by the passion that Rocket had in helping her. She grabbed her violet trench coat and exited the room. Scooting past the women who were just woken up by Rocket’s screams.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 103244239-GettyImages-499612372-1.530x298_zpsn69qfvuo

Fireworks formed into the sky as Alphard looked over the metropolis of emerald green and yellow lights. She looked down at her arm seeing the metal arm that was given to her on her transfer to this world. A world of the future. Everywhere in the city stood some type of machine or robot. At the entrance of the city stood robots the size as the Empire State Building, towering over the skyscrapers like they were guards. Even restaurant workers and simple peddlers along the sidewalks were made out of metal.

She walked down the sidewalks over the city, taking in the sights and sounds of the place. Everything was metal to her and so was parts of her body. "This place is perfect for me."
Alphard looked distant as she watched herself in the reflection of the buildings, remembering her daydream just a moment ago. While she was looking into the glass, the song from her dream came on, the David Bowie song that started it all.

“EMERGENCY ALERT, EMERGENCY ALERT. This just in…a there has been a Terrorist Attack in the Cyber Market place on Main Street. All civilians take precautions and avoid the area. The attackers have not been captured and you should evacuate the city at once. I’m Siam with news at 11:00”

Alphard’s face scrunched up when she heard the news anchor say his name. Her eyes grew wide as the man seemed to look directly into Alphard’s eyes, making her sweat and grit her teeth. “No…not this again”

“I know it was you Alphard. You won’t get away with this” The man turned into Alphard’s familiar mentor that she had murdered. He became a ghost to Alphard, and haunts her thoughts wherever she goes. She can’t escape it, it’s like Siam was permanently glued to her. By doing so, Alphard became maniacal and tried to make the vision of her killing Siam away. She would do whatever it took to rid her thoughts, even murdering innocent people in doing so. She became obsessed with it, killing was a new norm for her and once she escaped that train car, it all came crashing down around her. The train car where she had a confrontation with Canaan, the other woman who Siam took in as his own. Alphard was obsessed with her, wanting her for herself and kept fighting her until she was the only one Siam wanted. She wanted to be his only mentor, she kidnapped Maria and found out that Canaan was the superior apprentice. She vowed to end her life there, looking into the eyes of the woman who was stronger than her, not wanting to continue down this road and shot her arm off. She disappeared and went into hiding, becoming stronger and developing the same speed and accuracy far more advanced than Canaan. She adored this transformation in her, becoming more than just a simple gunslinging woman with an obsession issue.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Your-so-weird-desktop-background_zpsiyartgvk

“SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP” Alphard yelled putting her hands on her head to cover his voice that plagued her memory. The sounds of his voice became this echoing horror that Alphard swore that it made her ears bleed. She uncovered her ears and grabbed her gun and shot the screen out of the television monitor. The television burst into flames, shattering glass everywhere as it showering over Alphard’s figure. “You’re not real!” She yelled turning around to find a woman standing there.

The woman looked like another solder, or so Alphard hoped. She had silver hair that was above her collarbone and she was covered in this thick, red jacket. She even had a red scarf that trailed down her back, tickling her bare legs that were exposed to the cold. “Hey, Jo! Over here, what are you doing?” A woman with long red hair and bouncing boobs yelled from across the street seeing her partner staring at Alphard enticingly.

Alphard’s anger seemed to boil from the woman’s appearance, it was starting to irritate, like she could see straight through Alphard, just like Canaan did. “Would you stop looking at me!”
Jo walked over to her and got into her face. “You’re not the terrorist are you?” She asked before her friend ran over to her. “Jo, what’s going on? Who is this?” She asked, pulling on her arm to move her into another direction. The sharpshooter looked at her, eyeing her with curiosity. “Actually, I’m not this time. Who are you?”

Jo smirked and took out her two guns that were hoisted onto her hips. Her coat opened, exposing her new outfit to her. It was just like Alphard’s only her stomach was less exposed and her back was bare, her pants weren’t really there. She looked like she was wearing underwear and the gun hoisters covered the lower half of her body. Alphard slowly looked up at her, eyes narrowing into slits before smirking at her. “Aren’t you brave?” Her voice was low and husky with the lust of killing. She took out her gun, shoving it into Jo’s face, before giving her an idea. “You know, we can settle this another way.”

Alphard looked at her partner and grabbed her arm, forcing her into her body. She pressed the gun to the side of her head, laughing at the way Jo was handling herself. “Ahhh, I love it. Your anguish, your worry, your rage. Give it to me. What if I can tell you, you two can unleash these emotions by joining my team?”

“IN YOUR DREAMS! LET MEG GO!” Jo yelled, her voice cracking with anger. Alphard stepped closer to her tightening her grip around the gun that she had pressed into the side of Meg’s head. “IF YOU TWO join my team of mercenaries, I’ll let you two go and give you as much money as you want. I need a group of skilled solders to take down a few lousy people. You see, these people are coming here are ruthless and must be stopped. I was sent here to do the good deed of wiping them out before they cause destruction to this city and the whole planet. I need an army to help me, believe me when I say that these people are stronger than you can ever imagine.” Alphard persuaded as she shoved Meg into Jo. “You know you want to”

Jo looked at Alphard while putting her guns away and hugging the frantic Meg tight. “How do we know you’re tell the truth and that you’re not the person we should fear?” Jo asked calming Meg down by running her hands up and down her sides.

Alphard threw a small screen in front of them, showing the heroes in action. “I was only told given this but their powers are unlike anything that I have seen. There is no telling which ones will be sent here BUT we can only stop them”   She said looking at Jo with a smile on her face, realizing that she was able to get this solder without any problems.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Mansion-1_zps8kkckf1x

“Alright, we’ll help you.” Meg said looking up at Jo who nodded at her. The three of them headed back to the house where Alphard was living. They were greeted by a group of other women who were outside, mingling on the stoop.

“Alphard you’re back. I see you recruited more solders. Welcome!” Rocket said as she jumped off the steps to make them. “The name is Rocket and I’ll be taking care of you. Would you care for a nice beverage as I take you to your rooms? Oh wait, or is it one room?” She smirked seeing the blush on Meg’s face. “I-I Beg your..” She was cut off by Rocket’s face being shoved near her. “Don’t try to deny it, boobylocks. You two are horny for each other like a Rabbit in the spring time” She laughed as she saw Meg’s face turn red.

The three of them finally left as Alphard shook her head from side to side. “Take care of them would you?” She said being annoyed from what just happened. “Hey, Alphy did you destroy any buildings today?” Another woman asked but Alphard was already running off into another direction.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:39 pm

"HYAAAAA!!!"

Alphard rounded the corner seeing a group of civilians, shooting them left and right. Her laughs could be heard from all around the district. Blood sprayed from the open wounds and stained the pavement, screams ringing in her ears as she continued to shoot around the area. She came upon some sort of mechanical shop, seeing all sorts of robotics and machinery laying around.

"Well, this is my kind of place" Alphard walked around, touching the metals as she moaned in pleasure from the feel of the cold steel on her fingertips. Looking above her she saw a mechanical head, not attached to anything in particular but it caught her interest. She walked over to it slowly, checking it out and making sure there was someway that she could use it.

"Can I help you?" A man walked out in a grease stained shirt, face dirty from touching his face with the oil from the machines. She took a white cloth and wiped off the black oil as much as he could, while examining Alphard. He noticed her looking at the robotic head and laughed. "She's a beauty alright. She does have a body but we're making adjustments with the gun barrels and and heavy equipment. You a...looking to buy it? I doubt a woman like you would have enough for a machine like this, or better yet, a use for it."

"Oh...I don't intend to buy it. I intend to take it." Alphard said grabbing the man by his arm, swinging him around in a holding position and slamming his face into a near by table. "AWW shit, woman. What the hell?" He yelled, trying to break free from her grasps.

"Where is the body? Tell me or I'll blast that silly little smug off of your face" She took out her gun and shoved it against his face, burning him from the powder that circled around the rim. "I...fuck, it's over there" He said moaning in pain, Alphard was breaking his arm in two and she wasn't letting up on him. "Thank you" She said, before pulling away she pulled the trigger and put a hole through his head. His body collapsed to the floor as Alphard kicked him over. "A woman like me will use it to rid this place of people like you, fucking bastard" She pressed her boot into him before walking into the direction where the body was located.

Alphard made her way over to, once she got inside the room she gasped at the greatness that stood in front of her. "There it is" She said before walking over to it. Her body shivered with excitement as she looked at all the blasters and rifles that were attached to it's metal body. There were even two gun barrels the size of a battleship attached to it's shoulders. Alphard smirked, looking to her right to find a crane that would attach it's head to it's body. She ran over to it and climbed on board.

"Now, this should be a piece of cake" She said. Alphard was trained in many combat skills. Her knowledge of machinery was like any other, she knew the workings of any time of robot and gun. She could even pilot all sorts of heavy equipment such as mecha's, helicopters, planes, tanks, battleships you name it. She pressed the button that started the crane and started to drive it near the head of the robot, her smile grew from ear to ear as the claw of the crane picked it up. She carried it back over to the body and attached it, causing her to sigh with relief.

Once she was done, she jumped out of the crane's cockpit and down onto the pavement, looking at her new found creation. "Once I get back, Rocket and the others will build me a thousand of these." She laughed until she climbed her way up to the top, bounding from ledge to ledge. She finally jumped inside of the cockpit, amazed by the many buttons and monitors it had on the inside.

"Welcome. Where would you like to go?" The robot turned on once the door closed and startled Alphard, causing her to almost shoot at it. "Shit! You can talk?"

"Yes, I can talk. You're inside the most advanced Gundam to date, I'm practically your own personal gun that doesn't need you to fire it. You can tell me any orders that you might have and I'll carry them out." Alphard couldn't believe it, this was like her dream come true. "Fuck...are you the only model or are there more of you?"

"I'm currently the only one but you can duplicate my coding and design easily. I have the maps inside here." A drawer pulled out in front of her showing the designs that Rocket and the others could use. "Now, where are we going?"

Alphard smiled, shutting the door and sitting back in her chair. "Lets have a little fun"

" You do as you like but let the people go!" The President said as Robot and Alphard destroyed half of the city. Alphard sat back in her seat, watching everything play out like she wanted it to.

"My name is Alphard and I'm the new ruler of this world. Bow to me you simple fool, I'll be taking over your precious city. That goes for you as well."Skyscrapers crumbled to the ground as Alphard and her new robot made their way into the downtown area of the city. Knocking all of the more important buildings to the ground, such as the President and chief commander of the army.

"The people in your army will be given freedom if they join my army. I promise you all this if you do one thing. "PREVENT A GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM EVER LEAVING HERE. They will only bring the apocalypses and destruction of your home. I'm not the one you should be fearing. I'm only here to help you, that's why I'm going to rule over you." The Robot picked the president up so that Alphard could see him better.

"ALPHARD! WE'LL DO AS YOU SAY!" Alphard smiled looking off to the side. "We won't be needing a cowardly man like you around here any way" She said before the robot crushed him, killing him instantly.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Everything was going to according to plan and Alphard couldn't have been happier. She had taken control of the city and was now the ruler of it.

She had finally made her way back to the house and unloaded all of her weapons and ammunition from the cockpit. She watched as her army of men and women ran inside of the house, she jumped down from it, rolling to the ground unhurt. She brushed herself off and was greeted by Rocket and a few other women.

"Holy fuck, that's huge!!" Rocket say covering her eyes to keep from being blind from the sunlight. "That's right, you guys get to build me a few thousand more of these fuckers." She said, shoving the roll of paper into her face. Rocket let out a sigh and followed her in a worry panic.

"Alphard, are you serious? There is no way we can build a thousand of these things, are you nuts! That could take years, even centuries."

"That's why you get to build them." She smiled before disappearing inside, making Rocket whine. "Alphard is fucking ridiculous there is no way I can do this. Unless I can get a few scientists to help me! ALPHARD! You should look for a few scientists or mechanics, they will be able to pull this off better that I could. I know they can."

Alphard peered her head around the corner and eyed her with a peculiar expression. "Fine, I'll go out and look for people. Round up this thing and put it underground. We don't want anyone to know we have this thing. I killed a man for it" She said running back out of the house and jogging off.

___

Alphard entered the market district once more, trying to find any sort of help she could get to try and help her build the robotic army. Upon looking, she came across a woman with familiar short, blonde hair. She stood there, taking in the appearance, she was so sure that it was her.

"We-ll, look who it is. Canaan" Alphard said, crossing her arms in front of her. The woman's body froze, hitching whenever she heard her voice. She turned around slowly, eyes widening as her her speech began to disappear. "A-Alphard...."

"Yep, I survived. You know, shooting my arm off and falling to my almost death was quite fun. Do you remember the pain of being shot? Well, this was far worse. Living with one arm but I was able to achieve great things with it, and look...it's back." She showed Canaan her metal arm. "You know...I could use someone like you...for my....army. You know how to make and create robots don't you? Siam taught me...he should have taught you."

“NOO! Get away, I don’t want to help you. What part of saying NO don’t you understand?” Canaan said as she stumbled backwards, scraping her back against the pavement. Alphard approached, her metal arm transforming into a barrel right in front of her face.

“Oh, I understand perfectly what no means. I’m just not taking it for an answer from you. You’ll be a part of our legion and army whether you like it or not. Don’t you see that the other’s love it where they live? Doing my work and recruiting is what you do best isn’t it? With Maria of course you won’t have to worry about that anymore.”

Canaan gritted her teeth before jumping to her feet and slamming Alphard against the brick wall. “Oh, what’s the matter? Did I bring up a bad memory? WELL GET USE TO IT CANAAN!”

Canaan looked down at the ground realizing that Alphard was right. She really didn’t have anyone now that she had killed Maria. She could always take out her anger on her later if she accepted the offer.

“Fine…I accept your offer. After I help you, you’re mine. Got it” Canaan said before shoving her off. She walked away and down the alley as she headed toward the mercenary house.

Smirking to herself, Alphard straightened out the collar of her trench coat and put her gun into her hoisters. She rounded the corner just in time to see an emerald green light heading towards earth. It lit up the sky, causing Alphard to look away from the sheer brightness of it.

“W-what is that?” She muttered to herself, not knowing what she was in for.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Safe_image.php_zpsfydwizfi

Shego landed lithely on her feet, whirling around to try and dive back through the portal that had brought her to…wherever she was; but the portal was already closing up.
“…well, fuck.”

She looked around her, noticing the ring of civilians gaping at her, and growled lowly.
“Fuck off!” She lit her hands and shot several bolts of vivid green plasma at their feet, sending them scurrying away. She then took a moment to truly take in her new surroundings.
There were people—or rather humans—bumbling about, but there were also a number of clearly robotic humanoids too. Just. Like. The. Bebe’s.

“That’s it.” She said to no-one. “I quit. When I get back, I will kill that little blue cockroach!” Once again, a ring of people was beginning to form around her.
She lit up again, “I said, FUCK OFF! This time she hit the ground in front of her with a particularly large blast of plasma, creating a mushroom-cloud of brilliant green energy.

Alphard made her way over to where the object landed, surprised by how brilliant the light was. She hoped that she would find anything to suit her needs to battling the heroes. She kicked up the stones that lead the way, the designs in the ground created a mosaic like pattern in the cement. She was covered in all sorts of dust and oil from her previous encounters with the army of women that she had gathered. Her hair tasseled about as she walked, taking in the new surroundings when she got there.

"W-what?" Alphard muttered again as she saw a group of civilians running in all different directions. "Whatever the hell it was, something scared the shit out of these people and I want it." Alphard said smirking to herself.

The group of people ran passed Alphard, knocking into her as ad falling to the ground. "Get away, she's crazy" An elderly man said as he got up from the ground. Without turning around to look at him, Alphard's eagerness grew at the sound of his warning. "A She is it?" Alphard said walking into the direction again.

"No, Miss, she will kill you." He warned again before Alphard turned around. "No, the only person you have to worry about killing you is me." Alphard said as she got her gun out, pointing it at the man. His face poured with sweat, mouth open and his fear rising. She put her finger on the trigger, smirking at him and seeing him cower pleased her.

"Now, if you try to stop me again, I will put a bullet into your wrinkly head of yours." Alphard said putting her arm down and walking off. The man got up and ran for his life, grateful that Alphard didn't kill him.

Alphard finally made it to where the light landed, seeing another group of civilian in circle. She watched from the corner, seeing a woman in green. She smirked, seeing the sight of what looked to be green plasma form around her hands. She walked over eyes closed as she didn't pay attention to the warnings.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK BACK!" Alphard said, the people parting so that she could see the woman closely. She opened her eyes once she got closer, hands gripped inside of her pockets as she stared into her eyes. "So....Green, you like green?" Alphard said looking at her up and down, a smile forming onto her lips.

“So…Tits, you like crop-tops?” Shego mocked. “And I thought Kimmie was a walking fashion disaster, this just makes me want to gouge out my eyes!”
Shego straightened up and put her hand on a cocked hip.
“Now unless you happen to have a Trans-Dimensional Vortex Inducer laying around,” she bit out, “then kindly go fuck yourself.”

"Ha, I like your spunk kid." Alphard replied, crossing her arms against her chest. She circled Shego like a vulture, looking her up and down before laughing to herself. "You know, I just might be able to help you out. Seeing as your in a bit of pissy mood, this could be worth your while."
Alphard said grabbing a steel chair from a near by table and sitting it in front of Shego. "Sit."She said, pointing down to it with earnest.

"My name is Alphard and I'm a mercenary here, I own a house full of women trained to in combat. I have a mission that's been provided to me and I think you might be in the same situation as I am" She smirked at her. Alphard was always so cunning when it came to persuasion. She put her head on the top of her hands, eyeing Shego with her black eyes.

“I’d rather stand.” She scoffed, kicking the chair away and crossing her arms with a smirk.

“You understand, don’t you Ally-girl?” She purred. “After all, you’re a mercenary. And no mercenary worth their salt will just up-and-sit when facing someone clearly armed.” She shrugged her chin in the direction of the clearly visible firearm holstered at her side.

“As for your weak offer…no.” Shego declared bluntly. “All that mercenary bullshit is over-hyped; been there, done that, got the bank account to prove it. It’s boring and, frankly, beneath my abilities.”

“So thank you for playing, but please try again.” She began walking past Alphard. “You’ve got a lot to learn about being a merc yet. Especially where fashion is concerned.”

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 TAG_57262_zps0cizfjpx

"You really are a silly little girl. Alphard threw the chair at Shego, not even trying to hit, she just wanted to get her attention. "I didn't even give you an offer yet. I've had many years of being a merc, you've no idea who you're messing with." Alphard said walking up behind her.

"I know how you get out of here. From what I see already, you're all talk. Don't you think I know these simple rules? I'm not just any mercenary you little twit, I can get you out if here." Alphard slammed Shego in the back, knocking her to the ground, pinning her underneath her. Alphard wasn't even putting all of her strength into the hold, knowing that Shego would easily slip out of her arms.

"Now, you'll listen. You do this for me, help me defeat this group of people and I'll get you out of here. You're here for a reason and why do you think got here by a portal?" Alphard said, tightening her grip. "Join me, and I'll tell you everything."

Shego let herself get pinned and held still, body perfectly relaxed.

“Nice trick, Allly-gator.” She said blandly. “Now how about a lesson from a real pro, kid.” Shego flipped herself around in the hold, so that she was facing up. and staring Alphard in the eyes.

She smirked. Then she was all motion; reversing Alphard’s hold on her, kneeing her hard in the gut and throwing her, back-flipping to her feet, grabbing Alphard’s forearms, and twisting them back and up behind her.

She held Alphard with one hand, and brought the other up to stroke at the girl’s neck with her clawed gloves.

“I’ll admit, you interest me.” Shego said in a conversational—if somewhat bored—tone. “But let me make one thing clear: I take orders from no one.

She released her grip on Alphard, shoving her a few feet in front of her in the process. She then pulled a nail file out of her ankle-pouch and proceeded to file her gloves.

“Make it worth my time, and you won’t need to order me around, Tums.” She lazily lifted her gaze up to meet Alphard’s. “But first, I’ll need something of a down-payment. I don’t care how I got here; I already know that.” She went back to filing her gloves. “What I do want to know is how—exactly how—you intend to get me home. I’ve got a date with the goodies inside “the world’s safest vault” and I’d rather not miss it. I hear the government secrets are particularly delectable.”
“As for your little bit of egotistical blustering…I’ll be impressed when you take a comet to the face and survive.”

Alphard scrambled to her feet, being thrown around made her vision swirl slightly. It didn’t take her long enough to stand up straight and pull herself back together. Alphard’s hair was hanging down in front of her face, even more so than before. Her evil smile formed loving the way Shego fought sent shivers down her spine. She completely ignored Shego’s talk, Alphard knew she was stronger than her and she was just toying with her at this point. “Alright, since you want to know how you get home, I’ll tell you.” Alphard said dusting the grime off of her skin.

“Listen up, Greeny you only get to hear this once. Also you will take orders from me whether you like it or not. This is my world after all and if you abide by my rules and orders, you get to go home, simple as that.” Alphard propped herself against a brick wall, eyeing Shego as she filed her nails. “There is a maniacal girl behind all of this. The so called heroes that you will see, was brought here because of her. The girl has promised our return to home, and even more. So, if you think that I’m the only one you have to fear it’s her. Do what I ask of you and as you’re told and we get to go home? She has the power to do it, not I. Now, why don’t you get the hose out of your ass and help each other out. We both want to get home, what’s the harm teaming up and blasting these moron’s out of the water?”

“Hose up my ass?” Shego asked, looking behind her as if to check. “Then why am I not farting bubbles? Ten points for creativity, minus fifteen for sounding like an idiot. Seriously, who says that? It sounds like the kinda idiotic garbage Dr. D would spout during an attempt at world domination.”

“I’ve spent the last seven years employed by a conquest-driven maniac mad-scientist with an overly inflated ego.” Shego said bluntly. “Maybe you believe there’s a maniac behind all of this, but I know I’m here because of cold, hard science and the way my boss managed to gloriously fuck it all up. And I know Dr. D will find a way to bring me back; he may act like an idiot, but he’s still a genius mad-scientist.”

“I’ll play along, for now.” Shego threw her nail file and beaned Alphard in the forehead. “But only because I’ve got nothing better to do.”

"That's funny, I knew you wouldn't believe that someone else was behind this. See for yourself" Alphard said shoving a small monitor in front of her face. "You tell me that she isn't behind all of this. Go a head tell me, because you're only blind by what you know. We all were until she showed us what she could do. You defying me, will defy her and you certainly don't want to do that."
The screen played all of the ways that the other villains showed up. Every single one of them was the same way that the both of them arrived here.

"Now, I don't care about your science bullshit but yes, play along. You don't have to like me, and you certainly don't have to like where you're staying." Alphard smirked, knowing full well that Shego is going to hate where she is living.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:28 pm

The both of them made it back to the house, the outside of it never looking any different from when Alphard left. "So, this is it. Let your disgust for it flow out of you, Greeny." She laughed before jogging up the steps. "Oh! That reminds me, I would like you to meet your fellow teammates."

Alphard opened the door and Rocket and the other solders filled out of the house, forming a line in front of Shego.

“Okay, yeah.” Shego said, clearly unconvinced. “I don’t know about wherever you’re from, but where I’m from all of that can be done on a computer. But whatever you say, Sugar.”
They arrived at a dilapidated manor that looks like it had been built over a century ago, though the cleanliness of the façade implied a more recent beginning. In fact, looking at it a little more closely, Shego realized that she actually recognized it: It was Stan Hywet Hall, normally located in Akron, Ohio.

She smirked, keeping her opinions and memories to herself. No need to let Ms. All-Important know that she was familiar with the place.

“Okay A)” Shego said, trying her best to curb her rapidly growing irritation at Little Miss Ego. “This isn’t that bad. Have you seen Gothic architecture? That shit’s ugly.”

“And B) Is “Greenie” the best you can do? Because I’ve never heard that one before.” She said, voice dripping with fatal sarcasm. “It’s unoriginal and frankly pathetic. You could at least try.”

Alphard’s little army filed in front of her, then, looking thoroughly brainwashed. She placed a hand on her cocked hip, and gestured at them with the other.

“An army?” She asked dryly. “What, you can’t take down a handful of wannabe “heroes” on your own? At risk of sounding repetitive: pathetic.”

“But hey,” Shego said, lifting her hands up in not-my-problem gesture. “If that’s your deal, fine. I’d have gone with a Doomsday Device, personally.”

"Greenie is the only thing worthy of calling you. Perhaps, by the time I see you fight instead of talking shit about how you know everything, I'll be able to come up with a better name for you. Right now that's unimportant to me."

Alphard shook her hand in the air, not even turning around to knowledge everything that Shego was saying. She knew she could take down a few of the heroes just herself. All she wanted to do was have a little game of chess and set up her pawns first. The she will move onto her Knights, Bishops, Rooks and of course the Queen and King.

"It's always good to have backup even if you think you can take down anyone. You can't always go by your own kills, you never know what you're going to go up against. Whether it's an army or just a few helpers. I'm not falling under the same category as you, I know my skills, but perhaps there may be even stronger foes than myself. Did ever stop to think about that? I bet not."

Alphard paced back and forth, hands pressed at the small of her back with her eyes closed. "These women are skilled snipers and assassins. I only pick the ones I know who could put up a fight and then train them to their full potential. You already met Rocket. She is my assistant and a great one at that. Whatever questions you may have, direct them to her. I, however have a job to attend to."

Alphard knocked Shego aside by her shoulder as she left the area once more. " Remember, Greenie...play nicely and never underestimate anyone." Alphard sneered at her before walking away.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Tumblr_npk2mcSJMo1up42jgo6_500_zps9q0q4xyj

"ALPHARD! Where are you going now?" Rocket yelled to her but it was too late. She was already out of sight. She looked back at Shego and swore underneath her breath. "Shit, she's so annoying. Look, I know you're all tough and talk but how about we say we play along together and take down Alphard together. We could follow along with whatever she wants us to do, and then when the time comes we can stab her in the back? What do you say?" Rocket asked as she held out her hand to her. "I know it must be hell to take orders, especially when it's someone like Alphard."

“Nice to meet you all,” Shego said with a vague wave of her hand. “Oh wait, no it’s not.”
Shego gave her an unimpressed look. She’d learned the hard way to never underestimate her foe. A scrawny little cheerleader had wound up being her equal, and a pair of alien invaders had nearly killed her and her entire planet. And her former boss was constantly surprising her with how utterly brainless he could be.

No, she’d not be underestimating these so called “heroes”…and she wouldn’t be underestimating Alphard and her little army, either.

But if they underestimated her…well, she was just fine with that. She liked a challenge, but there was just something nice about willfully easy targets.

Alphard knocked into Shego as she left, and Shego flipped her a glowing middle finger in response.
“Huh.” Shego said. “What kind of commander doesn’t even bother to find out a recruit’s abilities?” Shego shook her head. “Oh well, her loss.”

She turned to Rocket when the girl started talking. Well, well. Looks like someone here has a brain.
“I don’t know who you are—and frankly don’t care,” Shego stated as she reached out and shook Rocket’s hand. “But a proper—civil—introduction goes a long way.”

She retrieved her hand and ran it through her luxurious ink-black hair.

“As for your little offer…” Shego continued. “I like the way you think, but I make no promises. I only care about myself, and I hate losing. I’ll stand—grudginly—with the winners. If that’s Alphard, these “heroes,” or a random streetrat..doesn’t matter to me. But I won’t find myself on the losing side.”

Shego started to walk away, but then turned slightly to look back, assessing Rocket.
“Oh and since you’ve been the first civil person I’ve encountered,” she fairly purred. “I’ll give you a little unsolicited advice: keep a close eye on your belongings, or they might just go missing.”

Rocket smiled nodding to what Shego was saying. "I understand perfectly. Just as long as we get rid of her, that's all that matters to me.

END OF EPISODE XV
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:53 pm

HiME  Episode XVI: No Rest for the Gun Happy  HiME

Static? What static? In a broadcast that spans all across the galaxy; to bring you the latest from over 16 million star systems, the Galaxy Network's monitors are at last activated. There were technical difficulties in the early going during the Callisto hunt, mostly caused by a glitch in the network. Now, I know what you may be thinking..."how does a seemingly flawless broadcast suffer any kind of head cold?" President Arika found it necessary to showcase something *she* felt was of greater significance. No, this is not her documentary special on Donald Trump gaining complete control of Hogwarts 700 years prior in another dimension. This was her showing the populace of Pioneer II how to spread awareness on the positives of genital mutilation all across the galaxy.

What made things worse is that the ARKS Hunter's Guilds found this to be useful. While they would never attempt it on their own spouses or children, they sought out female species on several planets. Some were too docile to attempt this on; peaceful creatures of harmless habit. Still, what Arika says must be true, right? These brave men and women of Pioneer II wouldn't dare question the word of their "Lord". Not that they directly refer to her as such, but it makes you wonder. The Heroes were grateful enough to know that this network special didn't last long, as the time had come for beautiful reporter, Dita Mirkov, to do what she was contractually obligated to do. The extroverted Russian woman did not mind, this was the moment she had, personally, been waiting for. The Heroes were such a muse to her, and a huge boost to her career as a newswoman. After high ends spa treatments, suiting up in her familiar Galaxy Network attire and applying the most crimson of lipsticks, the beautiful woman went live in 3...2...1!

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Vlcsna10

"This is Dita Mirkov of the Galaxy Network's Starship Channel! Coming to you live from Pioneer II. At around 7:32 PST, we have confirmed that Alphard has already secured her squadron and had begun her attack. Please note that this attack is not on our group of saviors, but on a rebellion attempting to breach her headquarters. As you can see from this footage, these poor radicals are not appropriately equipped for this kind of attack. While lasers travel at the speed of light; the damage isn't high enough to cause the desired effect.  Alphard's defenses in the upper west corner of this fortification uses two types of anti-laser weaponry."

Explosions occur; forming in an odd straight line which causes the invading force below to disappear. Dita looks on in awe of the damage done by Alphard's cannons.

"It would appear that Alphard returned fire at repeated 5 second intervals. It's a bit much, don't you think? My word, with a much larger laser cannon, no less. Alphard's arrogance can be seen through combat strategy."

Dita is then seen adjusting her headpiece while nodding away. "Viewers, I have received word that the Heroes have arrived on the planet, though there was a small 10 minute delay caused by the portal itself. We'll take you now to live footage as this story continues! This is Dita Mirkov. Galaxy Network's Starship Channel."

---

"STOP!"

Huff-huff-huff!

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

A terrified dark skinned man is seen running for his life, swiftly climbing over a 30 foot fence with great haste. He must of been on the run for a while now, as his sweat practically consumed his entire body. His torn muscle shirt is soaked with fear.

What was there to be afraid of? It was only Oscar François de Jarjayes, attempting to catch up to the man for questioning purposes. Or so it seems. No matter how fast the man ran, Oscar kept up with ease. Her golden hair, strangely not damaged by the soot filled environment of this war planet. The noble woman's hair waves like an honorable French flag in the heat of a firing line charge.

The man slips accidentally, and uses the opportunity to roll over and duck for cover behind an old trash barrel. This site was once used for juvenile skateboarders, who after they left, had their sanctuary taken over by the homeless. He prepares himself with a standard Colt 9; looking around for the "man" chasing him. Oscar approaches the site and the man preemptively fires at her, just barely missing. Oscar rolls forward and crouches perfectly against a 3 foot tall upwards ramp, just a dozen feet away from the man.

"God in Heaven, what has the place done to make this man so excited. We needs answers in this desolate, crude world fast before Arika pulls anything else. Remember..." Oscar tells herself, "gunfire from the future is shot at a higher percent rate. Evade early, evade early, evade early..."

"HEY!" the man shouted, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

No response from Oscar as she continued to repeated the advice given to her by Rezetta and Hikari days prior. This counterattack had to be done right, there was no room for error. The French pride themselves on perfection. Oscar, while not as arrogant, followed the common sense logic of survival, and took it seriously.

The man grew impatient as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, "ANSWER ME, YOU FUCKER!" Popping out, the man fired at the ramp, simply grazing it's curved surface. "I SAID..."

Oscar blindly reached for these loose rocks near her foot, popped up and tossed them with force at the man before he could finish his sentence. He was able to fire off two shots, missing the Frenchwoman each time. He suffers a few gaping wounds, though mustered enough strength to run in the opposite direction. Oscar was really concerned now, the man's blood left a trail that only aided in her chase, but ultimately, she felt guilty. Busted wide open, the man found his next destination at the Carnival ruins that accompanied the skateboard area.

He slid nicely underneath the barb wire, despite gashing himself further. Oscar was smarter, seeing the dangerous contraption in the way, she entered into a hand stand and launched her body over the fence; landing on her feet perfectly. This put her just a few feet behind the man. He couldn't believe it as he heard Oscar's rapidly approaching footsteps. The man attempted to slow Oscar down by blindly firing behind him.

In the distance, a few men with assault rifles could be seen warming themselves up around a fire. The fire was created using chunks of wood that came from a nearby source. As the man approached them, they called for him to halt and to leave the area at once. The frightened gunman whips out his Colt 9, quickly sending all four men to their deaths before switching over to the two assault rifles. Oscar vaguely recognized these rifles, and immediately executed a body spin slide to evade the incoming fire.  The man picked the wrong time to fire these weapons off, as Oscar recovered herself and delivers a brutal knee to the man's gut. The man elbows Oscar's other knee down and tries to nail her with a backhand. Oscar blocks this and twists the man's wrist, causing him to yell in painful anger. In her own version of a wrist lock, Oscar presses her body against the wrist to apply pressure, all the while pleading:

"Stop this, Monsieur! I'm here to help you! Do not resist any further."

"DON'T YOU DARE PROMOTE RESISTANCE TO ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU OUTSIDERS THAT SHE'S IN CHARGE!"

This puzzled Oscar, though it does confirm something. "She? Tell me, where-"

"I AIN'T TELLING YOU SHIT!" The man elbows Oscar in the face on both sides and proceeds to pull her against the wall of this Carnival square, surrounded by concrete walls. Oscar's face is slammed against the wall, but she shakes it off and recovers with a strong straight kick to the midsection. The man falls backwards onto the ground, with his left arm getting caught in the fire set by the occupying men from early. He screams in pain, though prefers to use it against Oscar with aggressive swings. Oscar dodges each time, executing a waist lock then flipping the 256 lbs. man onto the concrete seating hip first. A loud crack is heard.

"FUCK!!!!" savagely exclaimed the nervous man who was quick as a fox.

The Frenchwoman rushes over to stomp on the man's burning arm. Without any water in sight, this was the only option, as crude as it was.  As the fire went out, the man enjoyed his brief moment of relief as he stared up to see his predator. He secretly wondered why she hasn't used, what appeared to be a sword, to her advantage.

"You're a lady."

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Rose-o10
Oscar shot a look of pity, "No. I am Oscar François de Jarjayes. I don't exactly know your story, but we're here to help you and your people."

The man writhed in pain, trying to flip himself over, "You ain't helping no one, lady. Ya ain't foolin' no one...you fucking WHORE! Men have DOMINATED this planet, and now....ever since....THE TABLES HAVE TURNED, HAVEN'T THEY?!"

Oscar shook her head. "Your world is no different than mine. The balance between men and women is always on shaky ground , when the truth is that no gender is better than the other.  If you give me a chance to explain, you'll know that this isn't about your hinted oppression and subjugation by women. This was brought upon this strange world by a girl, who cares not for anyone, named-"

"SHUT UP! NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID!" The man yelled as he kicked a large gravel pile at Oscar, throwing her off temporarily. She then saw that the man had great agility, climbing up this strange structure. It looked like hundreds of lumber connected together. Oscar wasted no time and jumped on the nearest beam, climbing with incredible speed. This structure towers 121 feet in the air, which left both parties nervous. Oscar then remembered that she survived a battle with monsters and the monstrous Shadow HiME, and that cleared any worries she may of had. What a dose of "it could of been worse" medicine. The same couldn't be said for the man, slowing down as he reached the 80ft range.  Oscar's lightweight body aided in catching up to the man, grabbing his ankle in the process. The man kicked Oscar's right hand away and tried once more to shoot her down with the assault rifle. Oscar let herself drop down a few dozen feet, before catching herself again. The man couldn't get a clean shot from this distance and continued to climb, albeit slowly. As he reached the top and ran like a bat out of Hell, the Frenchwoman proceeded to shimmy to the left as fast as she could. The man was clearly out of ideas now, reaches the end where a 97 degree drop met him. He couldn't take another breath and collapsed from his injuries caused by Oscar. This was Oscar's chance to corner him, climbing once more with great speed. She was astounded by this, but work needed to get done first. "I don't understand...why am I..."

The man pressing his broken rib cage, and angrily wiping away the blood from his face, attempted to get up and run the other direction until Oscar appeared. Her golden hair flowing in the wind over this giant man-made structure made of lumber.

"I'm going to say this until you're able to understand me...I am here to help you. My strong companions and a kind Queen are here to help you. I'm not talking you down, Monsieur. I just need vital information so we can save your people. Kill me if you must."

Out of breath, the man chuckled and desperately tries to shoot Oscar down, only to find that the ammo had been depleted. "Heh...you got balls, lady. Maybe you're right about what you say...maybe ya ain't. It doesn't matter, anymore. That Alphard...is worse than any one of us ever were. You wanna know how I know?"

Oscar didn't respond, just continued to look on with pity.

"I was the only man trying to change my life around. I had a wife...a daughter...ohhh....god....my son. 19 and dead, all because of this fucking reality we live. WHY, DAMMIT?! WHEN I'M BAD, LIFE SUCKS! WHEN I'M GOOD, IT SUCKS EVEN WORSE!"

"Sucks" is a negative worse, as I've learned. Your life couldn't be any further than that. Monsieur...you had a family.  Life..."

The Frenchwoman turned her head to face the landscape of this wasteland.

"Even in all this...must of been beautiful. I'm happy you made it far enough to create something special in a world not suitable for it."

As he heard Oscar's words, the man slowly picked himself up, lifting his hand to stop the kind woman from helping him.

"You ain't so bad, Oscar," he replied weakly, "Please, let me be with my family now."

Oscar frowned, but out of respect for his wishes, she loosened the tension in her arms, legs and heart. "They would like that very much."

"Thank you."

The man spread his arms wide, facing the edge of the track and slowly allowed his body to fall forward. Oscar gave a salute of respect as the man began his journey to be reunited with those lost. Oscar often heard from King Louis-Auguste XVI ; the tales of the Revolutionary War and the despair it's caused. In a bit of guilt, Oscar felt a small scale battle on the field would be more comfortable than an entire world of misery.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Rose-o11

As Oscar began to move towards the edge of the structure to climb down, one of the beams collapsed underneath her, sending her tumbling downwards!  "Oh no!!!" she mentally exclaimed as she fell several feet, before somehow landing on two feet without fall injury. This sent her into a shock of a different kind; the epiphany shock.

"Unbelievable...so Mademoiselle Medusa was right. We've become stronger with each battle. I've survived an impossible fall...somehow can predict bullet movement..it's not perfect...but I'm clearly not human anymore. Not in the literal sense. I'm content...also scared."

As she continued to reel from her brush with survival, Oscar sees Rezetta flying through the sky, about to make her landing. Both Elsa and Johanna can also be seen riding on her back (don't get any ideas, folks). The Frenchwoman felt a wave of relief, but it's clear after this chase encounter, the four Heroes were left with larger problems.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 pm

"Woah! What the shit was that?" Johanna yelled, barely missing the laser cannon.

AHHHHHHHH

She fell off of Rezetta, falling from the sky but she was able to land on her feet. Her stance shook, trying to regain the strength back after the fall. Her axe landed right next to her, nearly missing her head. "Fuck, that would have been the worst way to go. Oh, Johanna, the winner of the 71st Hunger Games was just murdered by her own weapon. HA! That would be ironic."

She looked up at the sky, seeing Rezetta and Elsa still up there. She huffed to herself, irritated that she fell off of something so quickly.

"That laser came out of nowhere. No matter, it's just like jumping out of a hovercraft back in the Capitol. That Brainless sure was hesitant. I would give away all of my winnings just to see her panic again. Oh how it would be lovely."
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Jena-gifs_zpsibp8gmij

"YO!! I'm down here, I fell off of you. Leave it to me for being clumsy at a time like this." That's when Johanna just realized that she fell from a high distance. She was surprised by the fact that she didn't hurt herself on the way down, or when she landed. No ordinary person would survive a fall like that. She looked down at her feet, shuffling the rocks underneath her before looking around the area. She noticed lights signaling a ferriswheel or some other type of carnival attraction. Being that Johanna had never seen anything like it, she was more than intrigued.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:29 pm

“Thank you, Rezetta.” Elsa said shakily upon landing.

Flight was…not something she was used to. And between seeing the ground speed by several hundred feet beneath her, and this strange, desolate world… Well. She was more than a little unnerved by it all.

Especially the bit with the giant beams of light, and how easily they tore through gods-knew-what on the ground.

Elsa looked around at her new surroundings, eyes expressing equal parts discomfort and hesitant curiosity, as she toyed absently with the tips of her iconic braid. This world was…different. She could feel the fear and oppression in the air surrounding her; and had no idea what many of the structures surrounding her were.

Who raises wooden scaffolding to such heights, only to put nothing on top of it? Elsa wondered. And in such a strange formation, too.

That was when she noticed the stiffness in her fingers.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 Tumblr10

Looking down at them, she discovered that they were encased in ice, forming claws of sorts on her hands. That...that wasn't something that she'd ever done before. Even when she had no control over her abilities, this had never happened.

She shook herself out mentally and straightened her spine, refocusing on the task set before them: freeing this world of the tyranny Arika has placed it under.

“What happened to the man you were chasing, Lady Oscar?” Elsa inquired. “Were you able to gather any useful information?” If so, she wasn’t going to ask how; she knew better.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 20 C2a47810
As Queen, she was aware that sometimes, when information was especially critical, it was necessary to use force and/or torture to get what you need. She didn’t like it—hated it, in fact—but she understood that sometimes there was no other option.

And she strongly suspected that now was just such a time.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:46 pm

When a lone crow was flying around, advoiding the beams of light, Rezetta crashed into it accidently.

"Birdie, no!"

The blue haired woman had not anticipated the high velocity of speed she flew in with her golden scythe. Not only that, from far below there was unrest at the surface. Gunners and citizens battling to the death. Beams of light showing up out of nowhere.

It became a near mission to avoid such things. Regardless of that, Rezetta wasn't going to let this stop her.

"Hang on, passangers. This is going to be alittle bumpy!"

She grabbed Elsa by the waist and swung her scythe in a helicopter motion as they slowly landed on dirt. Not the most comfy landing but it was enough not to give them foot shock.

She placed the Ice queen down and sheated her weapon, examining their grim surroundings.

"Well, isn't this quite the pleasant place..."

Rezetta's orange orbs spotted the French swordsman, glad to know that her ally made it out safely.

"Yo, Oscar. Any luck finding intel?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:11 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:“What happened to the man you were chasing, Lady Oscar?” Elsa inquired. “Were you able to gather any useful information?” If so, she wasn’t going to ask how; she knew better.

Bluholic711 wrote:"Yo, Oscar. Any luck finding intel?"

"Thank goodness you're all here," Oscar replied, smiling in accordance with the increase in her comfort level. With her comrades, navigating through this warzone will be easier for her. Inside, Oscar still carried mixed feelings about the dangers they might encounter. Will they run into more good men turned savage like the man she pursued? She shook her head and put her personal feelings aside. Better to sacrifice a few to get a few steps closer to Arika. Everything Mai stands for depended on it.

"I gathered some interesting details regarding this world, Your Majesty. The man told me he was once part of a band of merciless killers that policed this land. By the incredible skills he possessed in combat, he was definitely not your everyday assassin for hire. Only now, he claimed to have been on the run from the army of women ruled by someone named "Alphard".

Oscar looked back at the site where the man fell to his poetic death. "She may or may not be the disciple of Arika we're looking for. Who's to say Alphard is just someone who was recently dethroned by Arika's invading villain? We must remain cautious, Your Majesty."

The Frenchwoman started dusting herself off, chuckling at the thought of her uniform already being dirty. "My irritatingly bothersome maids at the Pioneer II mansion won't like this at all," laughed Oscar. "They're worse than Granny."

firesphere306 wrote:""YO!! I'm down here, I fell off of you. Leave it to me for being clumsy at a time like this." That's when Johanna just realized that she fell from a high distance. She was surprised by the fact that she didn't hurt herself on the way down, or when she landed. No ordinary person would survive a fall like that. She looked down at her feet, shuffling the rocks underneath her before looking around the area.  She noticed lights signaling a ferriswheel or some other type of carnival attraction. Being that Johanna had never seen anything like it, she was more than intrigued.

Oscar heard Johanna's shuffling and took a good long look at her for any external injury. "You've noticed it, too, Johanna? Mademoiselle Medusa and Dita were right about the effects of surviving encounters. Or as Hikari puts it..."unearthly encounters." I wish not to say that I'm no longer human, but no man or woman could of survived the fall I took. It terrifies me."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Johanna shuffled her feet over to Oscar and the others. She ran her fingers through her hair and let it fall to the side, making it shield half of her vision. "Yeah, I felt it. It's a strange, normally the tributes that I would know would jump to their death. It would be an easy victory for me, but having the agility to bounce back up after a fall like that...it's incredible."

"Yo, Elsa and Rezetta. That flight here could have been better, but thanks for the attempt. You're at least better than some of the pilots in my district. They suck balls." Johanna shook her head and kept looking around them, trying to find any source of living civilians anywhere.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:31 pm

“Alphard…” Elsa trailed off, trying to see if she recognized the name. “Do we have a description? Perhaps then we could tell if she is the one we are to….remove from power.”

She looked down and to the left a little, trying to place the name they were given, and came across her hands; frosted over once again. She reined in her magic, resolving to pay close attention to her magic for the time being, until she had the luxury of time to study it some more.

She kept her shift in magical ability to herself, for the time being. It was deadly enough as it is, and she didn’t want to worry her allies with her sudden slip in control.

“Even with our dearth of information,” Elsa moved on. “As Lady Oscar said, we need to remain prepared. The man she chased down may have been a lone wolf, but we shouldn’t bet on it.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

"Um, thanks," Rezetta replied. "You can thank those beams for the rocky flight. It was nearly a chore to dodge them away. Either way, we're back together."

The tall woman in white nodded at Elsa's suggestions. They couldn't afford to trust a soul in such a dangerous environment. The group had to find their target and defeat her no matter what.

"Agreed. We should trend carefully from here on out. I don't want to partake in any unnecessary fights, but I will defend myself. As well as all of you."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next