Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

+4
midori's crazy398
firesphere306
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am

“You are welcome, all the same, Johanna.” Elsa smiled at the woman in question warmly. “And I must offer you my thanks as well. I am most unused to…everything, really.”

She frowned to herself even as she was amused by Johanna’s endless blustering brashness. The trait reminded her of a certain someone back hom—well, Pioneer II now, really.

“I can’t speak for a more permanent hideout,” Elsa allowed. “But I can provide a temporary shelter, should we need it.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:11 am

firesphere306 wrote:
"I totally had that though, I was about to roll out of the way but I was knocked down by the blast" Johanna's gracious nature didn't last long, she was already focusing on their next task. "I agree with Oscar, where should we go? What do you think would be a safe place for us to hide out, does anyone know?" Johanna asked scratching her head, still shivering from the cold.

"Don't worry, I won't run off like that again. I don't want that to happen again." Johanna said, looking at the both of them.

Johanna's apologetic nature was baffling enough, but Oscar hoisted herself and questioned the bigger issue at hand.

"What do you mean? You speak as if you carry blame for this string of overkill snares," Oscar commented, looking over at the destruction. "If it helps, Johanna, I don't see any proof of your mishaps. What matters is that we live another day."

The noble woman turned around to ponder their next move for a moment. "We are under cover of darkness. We'd best continue in the morning. It's easier to spot hidden shooters and constructions of death. Mademoiselle Rezetta's keen eye will see to that. Recall the shining light from earlier, it's best if we continue towards it. I'd advise to tread softly this time," giggled Oscar.

Reaching over to feel her newly forged Rapier, "Sooner or later, this will be put to good use against the ones responsible for this waste land."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Rezetta haphazardly dodged debris and hot cinders that were just begging for her to come in contact with her. Now that she was rendered nearly powerless by that blasted bullet, the lady in white couldn't just hack away at everything at ease.

Even jumping away from bursting flames was a struggle. Feeling her discombobulation starting to fade gradually, the blue haired woman kept her mind alert. There had to be some sort of area to take refuge for the time being.

With the help of her keen orange eyes, Rezetta manage to spot something in the nearest distance. It was a half ruined shelter and it looked completely deserted.

"Perfect!" Rezetta said in relief.

She ran over to the shelter as fast as she could. Thank goodness there was no other traps getting in her way.
Panting heavily, Rezetta sat down on the ground. She could finally get some respite until the storm of destruction and insanity had passed.

"I hope Oscar and the others are safe..."

She watched from her shelter as the warzone from outside continued. Her eyes darkned with dark nostalgia, thinking back to the horrid days of war and death throughout the years in her own world. Those dark times that Rezetta would give anything to forget.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:37 pm

"What? What the fuck is going on?"

Johanna's mouth fell open slightly when all of the falling buildings and debris stopped in mid air. Everything was motionless, like someone paused the world that they were in and THEY were the only ones able to move. The shifting of the rocks underneath their feet was the loudest sound they could hear, except for their own heartbeat. Johanna's was pounding hard, feeling like she knew what was going to happen next.

"Let's go" Johanna pointed her head into that direction, looking at all of the rocks and metal passing by her head. She made sure to to  avoid putting her face close to the sharp objects, clutching her axe tight again. "Hey, I think we're in the middle of the town square. Take a look at all of these smashed in screens and billboards. This looks to be about the worst of the devastation so far....that we've seen anyway."  

"OHHH YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" Johanna yelled, throwing her arms up in the air, swinging her axe around in a fit. "There is no way you can have this song here! FUCK" She yelled again, looking at the heroes. "This is Snow's fucking song. Panem's Anthem for us tributes when we offer ourselves to him." Johanna's jaw jotted out, bearing her teeth to them in frustration.

A light was then projected on the building in the middle of the town square in a shape of a square. A black screen formed with a blue outline of a tribal snake in the middle. Text popped up on the screen that read "Project Annihilation".  The fuzzy picture started to form a figure, of a woman with short spiky hair that was the color of a goldenrod. Her face white as a ghost but her features were unable to be recognized. All of the heroes could hear commotion going on in the background like they were still getting the video ready.

"Alright...we're live in...5...4...3...2...1" The picture then became crystal clear, showing Alphard in a sitting position. The couch that she was on was crimson red and her outfit was revealing. Baring a midriff, black sports bra, she wore her violet trench coat and tight black jeans with suspenders.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 E4560eddebc221a0696c69c2d0d58c65_zpsmrkphbx6

"WELCOME! Have you all enjoyed your new home? It's full of surprises, my favorites were the tiny bombs exploding under your feet. If you're looking for a place to stay, try finding a nice skyrise apartment. It's very spacious in one of these" Alphard was reading off the cards that Rocket gave her. She was flipping them so fast that Alphard couldn't keep up. "WOULD YOU STOP THAT! This sounds like shit! You're making me look like a damn fool" She yelled. She cracked her knuckles and calmed her breath.

"As I was saying. I'm your host of this world, Alshua Alphard. You're in for one special night of surprises. I was hoping that we could meet some time but.....hmmm you might not make it to where I am."

Johanna gritted her teeth. "TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE SO I CAN RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT AND WRAP IT AROUND YOUR NECK! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU STEAL HIS SONG?" Johanna yelled, her face turning bright red.

"Oh, you mean this? I was given this song from Arika. You know her right? Well, I needed to make a good entrance so I used this song. Catchy don't you think? Anyway, you won't be fighting me now. It's too pointless, where you're at. Look at you, one wrong move and all over will be blown sky high. I should be on my way now. If you manage to survive your first round....you'll see me again...MAYBE! Have a pleasant night's sleep in Alphard's Utopia."

The screen went black, the anthem still playing for over a minute before Johanna turned around to look at everyone.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 42ddfc10
The Frenchwoman gazed upon the first of these renegade forces of darkness. Like the Shadow HiME, Alphard gave her an uneasy feeling. Oscar didn't feel helpless this time; the arrogance of this woman proved how nothing has changed from the dark days of late 1700s France. Admittedly, the thunderous drums were pleasant on her ears.

"How can someone with such lovely features and taste in the musical arts speak to us with that nasty tongue?"

Metaphorically waving off her rhetorical question, Oscar turned to face Johanna who seemed visibly upset. "Mademoiselle, you said you didn't know this Alphard woman. Something struck a nasty chord with you."

Placing her hands on the girl's tense muscular shoulders, the sparkling eyed woman reassured her that everything would work out. "Let's not lose ourselves."

Oscar let go and walked over to Elsa. "Where I come from, the arrogant who lust for power and control are hanged. I see now that they prosper when given the golden opportunity. Come, Your Majesty. Johanna. Let us find Rezetta and pray we're not sent to meet the angels early..."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 4d53f110

Elsa watched the display—flinching at Johanna’s temper and vulgarity—once again chalking it up to magic. She imagined that, were she to truly work at it, she might one day be able to perform such a captivating feat of magical projection.

That would, of course, have to wait until she was back in Arendelle with Anna.

The young Queen knew that there would be many trials—and many hoops to jump through, courtesy of Arika—before she could return home with her beloved sister. And now, it would seem, they were truly beginning.

She nodded at Lady Oscar, when the woman approached—agreeing that they should search out Rezetta—but remained silent, once again shaking off the hoarfrost gathering on her fingers.

I think I liked the ice-claws more….
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Rezetta was at a loss for words when everything around her stopped moving. It was as if time had stopped dead on it's tracks. She stood up with alarm, uncertain of what was going on. Just when things couldn't get weirder, classical music was playing.

Then a monitor appeared and it showed Alphard in all of her arrogant glory. Rezetta heard her whole speech and could already speculate who this woman was.
She did appear to me strong though, so, it was still too early overlook Alphard as a challenge to their mission.

The woman in white left her shelter and proceeded to search for her comrades. After a few daunting moments, Rezetta's eyes noticed a head of flowing blonde hair in the distance.

Totally Oscar.

She noticed a flowing blue dress and a large axe being swung around in fury. Elsa and Johanna, of course.
Thank goodness she was able to catch up with them.

With a sigh of relief and a smile, Rezetta ran over to her friends.

"Hey, girls! I'm impressed that you survived all of this with skins intact. What a crapsack world we stepped into."

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Johanna looked into Oscar's eyes with rage. "That song they just played....means so much to so many people back at home. The terror it brings to everyone in all of our districts. Having to wait and see, what Snow will do next to us...his victors and tributes. Knowing that when you're chosen for the Games...it's better that you die in the arena. Winning...there's no point in it. You lose everything and everyone" Johanna said, her face shaking with anger. It was quickly wiped away by a loud shriek.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"The hell?" Johanna turned around watching everything that was frozen in time hit the ground hard. Dust flying everywhere once more before figures started charge at them. Shots were being fired in all directions, hitting buildings and street signs to scare the heroes out of their minds.

"They're all women?" Johanna announced. Looking at the straight line of one thousand women charging at them with their assault rifles. She threw her axe over her shoulder, smirking to herself before chucking it at one of the women, splitting her head open.

Johanna's eyes rolled up looking at all over them, avoiding the bullets left and right before she ran over to pick up the axe out of the woman's face. Her eyes shot up, the woman's hair was dark brown and in a braid. Her breathing quickened for a second, she was about to lose it but realized it wasn't Katniss. "Hmmm....you look just like Brainless....." Johanna gripped the handle before stepping to the side to avoid another gun shot.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Elsa started at the scream, eyes wide as Johanna jumped into action. But she followed suit shortly, as doing nothing would only get her killed.

She raised up a wall of ice several feet thick, making it long enough to protect all four of them, should any of her allies choose to use it…though she honestly doubted they would, as they all seemed perfectly content playing an offensive game.

She then waved her left arm out in front of her, sending out blasts of magic with surprisingly accurate aim, and taking out a number of the strange weapons. When that proved successful, she did it again, taking a couple more out in the process.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Elsa%2Bice%2Bpowers

A sudden force pulled her to the side, and seconds later a knife-wielding hand appeared where her body once stood. And then everything was white. Snow appeared all around her as ice shot out from under her, causing her attackers to slip and slide all over the place.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was dimly aware that she should really be concerned over her magic seemingly acting on its own. But, then, this wasn’t the first time, was it; her magic had leapt to stop that crossbow bolt, hadn’t it?
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_mz6edamP8r1sq85i2o1_500

She bolstered the ice wall—raising it to twenty feet and adding a couple more feet to its thickness—and curved it around and over her, forming a half-dome that would make it difficult to attack her from behind or above. She left it extended out to the sides as well, though, on the off-chance her allies decided to make use of it.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Elsa_i10

Her heart rate escalated as her body truly registered that this was a life-or-death situation; her magic sang through her, fueled ever stronger by the adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Some of the women finally managed to find their footing as the ice underneath them vanished back towards its source, and they rushed towards her with knives and guns. Elsa lashed outwards once again with her left arm, and this time sharpened daggers of ice flew out at her attackers; the majority of them hitting their intended targets.

She realized quickly, however, that this tactic was not a terribly good one when facing some sort of ranged weapon that spat bolts of metal. Several times she had to raise an emergency wall in front of her to catch the metal bolts; and several times she nearly wasn’t fast enough.

Elsa wasn’t sure how much time had passed since the battle began, but taking out her attackers one-by-one just wasn’t viable when there seemed to be an endless stream of them. She was expending entirely too much energy on focused attacks at an enemy whose numbers seemed to know no end. She had to do something else.

She sent out another wave of ice on the ground under her attackers’ feet, shaking it up-and-down a bit to make absolutely sure they couldn’t get right back up.

She paused for a moment, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath a bit, and took a moment to observe the people trying their level best to kill her. She allowed herself a moment to wonder who they were, what had brought them here, and whether or not they had families to go home to.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_n27axeRPXW1sc6j2oo6_250

But you can’t win battles with empathy alone. And many of them were regaining their footing, and setting their sights on her once again.

“I don’t know who you are,” she called to them,

Elsa brought her arms in front of her, palms facing outward.

“And I don’t know what your story is,”

Snow and ice began to curl around her, deceptively latent, as she raised her hands into the air to pull all of her ice and snow back into herself.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_n6gj6ckSqn1ta2bbro1_500

“But I am sorry. I can’t lose.”

And with a wince, she dropped her arms down and outwards, unleashing the full fury of the Antarctic katabatic winds, along with a powerful wave of pure magic in a cone in front of her.
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_mwt8zyOlrY1qb6ok1

They went flying, and she kept up the nearly 200 miles-per-hour winds; forcing those few who weren’t frozen solid by her magic to attack from a distance. Behind her and the one wall she'd left standing—where she assumed her allies stood fighting—there was no sign of the vicious Antarctic force the Queen was unleashing. Only directly in front of her, did it rage.

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Oscar instinctively took a few steps back and unsheathed her new Rapier to mount an offensive counter attack. Her sharp gaze spotted a few hundred glares, shining like stars, in various directions.

Before the Frenchwoman could lunge forward, the towering ice wall created by Elsa manifested itself. A drop of sweat traveled down Oscar's forehead, "this won't do if they happen to have those cannon guns from earlier," she thought to herself. Queen Elsa seemed to be protected enough with Johanna in her presence.

"Johanna! Stay with Her Royal Majesty for now. I'll go out there and draw their fire!" Oscar shouted, as she let out a thunderous battle roar, "Yeeeeeyahhhhhh!" thrusting the newly forged Rapier forward, smashing through the wall with ease. The ice wall was strong, so it didn't collapse. Even with an 6 foot opening and tunnel in the middle, none of the shooters could get a clear shot of Elsa, nor Johanna.

Current BGM: John Williams - The Patriot OST - 15 Martin vs. Tavington

Once the golden haired woman reached the other side, she knew the risk would probably cost her. She counted on her increased speed to guide her. These female sharp shooters were talented; barely missing Oscar with each passing bullet. Any closer and Oscar's ankle would collapse.

"There must be hundreds, and they're missing me with every shot. Unbelievable. This luck will run it's course sooner or later..."

Before Oscar appeared one of the buildings of this once prosperous city that hasn't been blown. Not completely, anyway. With it's top portion blown off, this structure of the future rose to 925 ft; Oscar's rough estimate. "Such marvels fit for kings, only to be kicked like a stack of children's blocks. Uncivilized."

With a dazzling, elegant jump, the Frenchwoman's boots land on top of several future horse carriages; like a frog to lily pads. The entrance to this structure was small, a result of the collapsed columns that supported a large ceiling that long passed. There was an escape hole that led into the main hall of this structure. Oscar saw the bullets racing past her,sending a dash of dust into her right eye. She rubbed what she could and quickly pressed on after hearing stern female voices say...

"Detonate this entrance. We will proceed and hunt her down in groups of 50."

"At your command," the woman replied back. Something about the instruction felt eerie and hasty. Oscar raced up the nearest stairs and took cover. "What's that sound?" Oscar questioned, "it's like a baby bird demanding food from it's mother..."

EXPLOSION!

((((((((()))))))))

With her ears ringing, Oscar mustered all she could to see what had caused it. To no surprise, scrapped body parts lay about, while the army of farce metal women started crawling inside like ants to sugar.

"They can explode on their own? If one of them were within proximity, I'd be a goner," she thought to herself, thinking twice about Rapier use.  As the ringing stopped, Oscar focused clearly enough to notice something sitting across from her. Two things, actually. The thigh of the farce woman, and the strange musket that shot bolts of lightning. Oscar silently reached over for it. It had a few rounds duct taped to the sides. "Clever," she thought, remembering her allies back in Pioneer II and how rifles have become automatic since her time. Oscar covered her mouth and chuckled at the thought. "You would of loved these, Andre. You fire three aimed shots in under 55 seconds. Let's see if I can do better..."

"Check upstairs. She couldn't of gone far. The other squadron leaders will take care of her three friends. And if they don't, Alphard will."

Oscar smiled as this confident farce female soldier became engulfed in her eye piece. "Aim small...miss small..."

BANG!

This powerful bullet sailed through the metallic woman's chest, causing her to explode and take several more out with her.

"THE BALCONY!"

Oscar took cover once again and crawled as fast as she could up the stairs, while still taking cover. As soon as the robots below lost their line of sight, Oscar nimbly raced up as many floors as possible. With careful, occasional looks below; she sees that the robot women were hot on her trail. Her returning shots were accurate and not-so-accurate. Without the knowledge of adjusting for wind, Oscar's marked shots were the result of her natural shooting ability with the inferior, but effective Charleville.

This zig-zag staircase swarmed with women firing back at the mysterious shooter, who occasionally destroys a few dozen here and there. The Frenchwoman reached the 77th floor for a quick rest stop. The rounds were almost gone, with no end to the invading women. Oscar huffed and puffed, forcing herself back up to take aim.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Lady-o10

"It doesn't matter how many I shoot down. An exploding farce assassin takes out 20-25 of it's surrounding comrades. Roughly. I need more rounds, or else I'm done for."

Her golden mop, now filled with dirt and concrete dust, covered her face. Other than her previous battle, Oscar's appearance resembled not a soldier, but a savage. She then punches the nearest wall out of frustration, only to reveal the "rooftop" of the structure. She gasps and promptly makes her way outside. Inserting her second to last round, she hoists the "future rifle" towards the opening.

"Come on..." she whispers to herself as the robot women step out onto the rooftop, "zat's ze way"

BANG!

"...AHHH!"

Oscar topples over, rolling over to the edge of the building. She had been grazed along her torso and knew it, so despite the pain, it wasn't that bad. But she was running out of options. Pretending to be fatally hurt was the best defense for now.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Lady_o10

"This is what happens when I play offensively and defensively. Should of played it safer..." the proud woman humored herself.

It's revealed that a shooter from above the rooftop's pile of rubble was waiting for Oscar the entire time.

"F-f-f-igures," chuckled Oscar, as she looked down the 900ft drop and back at her pursuers.

"Impressive for someone of an obsolete time," mocked one of the female robots, who resembled a beautiful woman from a whorehouse. Just as vile, too. Unwanted memories of Comtesse Du Barry came to mind. "Thing is, war has changed a great deal since your time. And, ironically, it has evolved itself once again with Alphard leading us. You are not wanted here."

The leading female robot turned her back on the injured Frenchwoman, still pressing her right hand against her wound. The squadron of women took aim.

"Kill her," ordered the leader.

"I can't stop them several at a time. But I can stop them all at once..." Oscar took a deep frantic breath, eyes widening and rolled off the building as the bullets went flying. While falling several feet per second was no longer a worry, Oscar wanted to land without causing further damage to her wound. She could already see her white glove turning crimson. With a forced flip, she landed on top of those "future horse carriages", causing the sunroof to cave in. The Frenchwoman lifted her legs over the sunroof and ran towards the building again.

Slowly, she unsheathed her Rapier and took another deep breath. Inside, the army of women were racing down the steps. The marching noise they made was like God's thunder, especially in an abandoned building with nothing but open windows. Oscar positioned the Rapier forward in a Lunge. Priority was vital.

"Lord in Heaven. Make me fast and accurate."

The Rapier began to emit a subtle glow as Oscar slid her right foot forward, keeping the back straight. As the tip of the Rapier touched the side of the building, a glowing line traced itself around the building. This light caused a cutting effective in the shape of a square, the same as the structure itself. She had sliced the foundation of this massive incomplete building, causing it to collapse on it's own!

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Oscar-10

"It worked!" cried Oscar, shifting her weight back and dashing as fast as she could towards the nearest shelter. This was once a gas station convenience store across the street of this ancient highway, but to Oscar, it was going to shield her from the debris. Loud crashing sounds could be heard as the building collapses, with a fire-cloud engulfing the heavens above. Oscar didn't look back, but she knew those loud explosives must of been the hundreds of farce women inside. As soon as the debris began to reach the ground, a massive arctic wind swept most of it away! Once Oscar realized she wasn't covered with the proverbial soot (again), she sees that Queen Elsa's indirectly brushed the debris away.

The handsome woman continued to apply pressure to her wound. She shrugs, "Royalty and those once involved with royalty have one thing in common, even in blood stained warfare."

Sheathing the magic Rapier, feeling what's left of Elsa's cool wind tickling her golden hair.

"We maintain our dignity."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Rezetta couldn't do much for close combat. There was clearly too many enemies to even count. She had to use light stealth and sniper skills from behind the scenes at the moment. It was the least she could do considering most of her power was lost for the time being.

The army that was opposing them were no more than women that armed to the teeth, ready for the kill.

The blue haired woman managed to dogde a few bullets before diving for cover. Using her sniper form of Goldie, she aimed at the closer targets on the war zone.
One of them was about to attack Queen Elsa, but Rezetta saved her in the nick of time.
She cocked her gun, aimed, and shot with ease, instantly planting a bullet between the woman's forehead.

The demonoid gasped with surprise when she noticed some sparkles trickling on the hole which was the woman's head. These people were also inhuman! Well, at least they weren't spilling blood, yet.

"Oscar! Johanna! Elsa!" Rezetta shouted to her allies. "Don't hold back on these women! They're just like the bandits we fought moments ago!"

It was only the beggining, however. Rezetta's orange eyes turned to the next target. She settled her sights on the woman with pink pigtails, ready to pounce up on Oscar. Rezetta aimed at her and the bullet shot right through her chest.

Suddenly, her aim focus was rudely intterupted by gun shots from behind her.

The shots were coming from more women, up on the roofs and inside the empty apartments of town square.

The woman in white knew she wouldn't survive if she stayed in one spot. So, she fleed for a moment. She managed to bust a cap on a sniper, who was near the broken window.
Rezetta was not as fast enough to dodge for cover, as a bullet grazed her left leg.

"Damn it!" Rezetta cursed in pain, as she stumbled down. Thankfully, she still had enough to back away of enemy fire.

Just then, at the corner of her eye, Rezetta spotted a old ruined area, resembling a dome of sorts.
Perhaps that would be their potential shelter from the chaos? She would have to report this to the others once she rejoined them. For now, though, she had to assist her allies.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Looking up at the wall of ice that Elsa had just created, Johanna took a moment to marvel at all of the heroes abilities. She smirked to herself,  seeing a dozen of women approaching her with the assault rifles. She giggled to herself, before springing into action.

"Let me show you how it's done. Alphard must be a horrible teacher if you shoot like this."

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_n0p8rsXOnx1rd6d1t_zpslgv2adzu
Johanna used the metal sheen of her axe to block the bullets. The axe that Xan had upgraded for her worked like a charm. It was able to block all sorts of ammunition soaring through air at her. One skimmed by her face, grazing her cheek and drawing a little cut. A stream of blood went down the side of her face, eyes widened and became psychotic. Her pupils grew large for the taste of their blood on her hands, she tossed her first axe at the woman who grazed her face.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Tumblr_nx5is3dDdC1uxb9ydo1_r2_400_zpshhup69c1

The axe spiraled through the air, connecting at the center of her chest and knocking her to the ground. Blood sprayed out of her mouth at the sudden impact of the hard surface. Johanna ran over to her, quickly grabbing her axe and her rifle. "I'm taking this" Johanna looked at the gun and shot around to see the other women approaching. She unleashed a round of bullets shooting some missing and connecting with Johanna's growing rage. Her other arm was slashing through their bodies with her axe, cutting off the limbs and flying everywhere. Johanna has not had a kill like this for quite some time. She had been meaning to let some steam off and this was perfect for her.

Johanna tumbled to the ground, when a woman with dark red hair swung a dagger to throw her off balance. She scraped her knee against a sharp piece of steel, cutting it open. "Fuck!" Johanna yelled, looking at the girl who caught her off guard. She chucked her axe at her head, splitting it open with one slice.

She stood up slowly, looking at the dozen women she had she murdered in a complete circle. Blood rained down the sides of her body, trickling in a long streak. Her hair was a complete mess, dripping with the blood of the fallen and sweat from her face. Her muscles stood out, tarnished with a rust color of blood and dirt from the buildings.

Before looking around her to see if their was anyone left, Johanna saw a reflection in a glass of a building, seeing a woman sniper on a balcony. She smirked, taking the rifle and shooting the woman right in the head, with a clean kill.

Watching the carnage of her simple pawns, Alphard placed her head on her hands. Her lips curved into a devious smile, showing the whites of her teeth as she watched the heroes fight. "So, this is how you do it. Rocket, do you see that girl down there?"  

Rocket was in the back of the room, coming out of the shadows, amazed by the woman with the axes. She cocked her head to the side, unsure what she was really seeing. "W-what...she's me?" Rocket jumped whenever Alphard threw a hard book at her monitor. "They're good, a little too good. I need you to go and lead them to me.  Bring them here to have a real game. One where they can't use their actual weapons and have to use rifles. That woman who looks like you, will put up a better fight than you would. Same goes for the blue-haired girl. Her strength was cut down to nearly non-existent. You can have the blonde and ice girl." Alphard spun around in her chair looking at Rocket.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR? GO NOW!" Alphard yelled, her voice echoing through the room.

Rocket jumped again. "Right, sorry I couldn't help but not look at that...other me. I'll get right on it. Do you want Greenie to come with us?" She asked before leaving?"

"No, have her here. She will be wanted here to deal with them if they make it past the next enemy spawn I have planned. Get Jo and whatever her girlfriend's name is on that one. The other gunslinger girls as well."

Rocket nodded and hurried downstairs. She picked up her ammunition, looking back she narrowed her eyes at her. "You'll get them alright."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
Just then, at the corner of her eye, Rezetta spotted a old ruined area, resembling a dome of sorts.
Perhaps that would be their potential shelter from the chaos? She would have to report this to the others once she rejoined them. For now, though, she had to assist her allies.

Oscar's reach grabbed a hold of Rezetta's shoulder, giving her a small jump scare. "It's just me, Mademoiselle. I've managed to escape the enemy for now."

Gasping at the sight of Rezetta's graze, "Oh, God, you're bleeding!" cried Oscar as she dug her fingers past her white cross belts and into her silk fabric to pull out a handkerchief. Ripping it with her teeth, she wrapped up Rezetta's injury with just enough pressure.

"These women are tremendous shots. Had I not received this inhuman increase in physical feats, I would of been killed. Johanna and Queen Elsa can't be far," hoisting herself and the mighty blue haired woman up. "We've got our second wind, my friend," the noble Frenchwoman commented; unsheathing her magic Rapier. "CHARRRRRRGE!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Johanna cleaned up axe, but it only smeared the blood on the blade. She kept getting annoyed with herself so she stopped what she was doing and threw the rag on a dead body. She ran her hand through her bloody hair and went to find Elsa.

"Hey, Queenie. You got a straggler and a few others behind you" She said before chucking the axe at the woman, landing in the middle of her face. Making sure she dodged the bullets that they were firing at them.

Johanna was able to take her axe out of the woman's face and slice a few other limbs off before stopping. All of the enemy spawn's have been defeated and Johanna smirked at herself, throwing her axe over her shoulder.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Rezetta was relieved to see Oscar, and was glad that her wound was secured for now. She had nearly forgotten that she had it due to her musings.

"Thank you. And you sure are lucky to have more physical strength and resistance, Oscar. It's as good of a time as any to have it."

Rezetta stood up with her friend as she readied her golden gun. She seen a army truck coming near them. That sight alone sparked an idea.

She kneeled down and aimed at the truck's front. Rezetta peered at the hood of the car. The passenger didn't reload magazines as she aimed and shot blindly at everyone. Just how much ammo did the enemies have anyway?

Her question was soon answered as the green haired passenger went for her pouch of gun ammo, exposing an opening to the woman in white.

"Pick a god and pray, losers!"

With a smirk, Rezetta fired at the front of the vehicle, three times. As soon as the third bullet shot through...

BOOM

The vehicle was now on fire and recklessly ramming over unsuspecting assault gun wielders.

"Hah, serves you all right!" Rezetta jumped up in triumph at her best shot yet.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
The vehicle was now on fire and recklessly ramming over unsuspecting assault gun wielders.

"Hah, serves you all right!" Rezetta jumped up in triumph at her best shot yet.

"Wonderful shooting-"

The Frenchwoman's eyes saw a frightening crimson red line traveling slowly up Rezetta's chest. Oscar quickly reached around her back and grabbed the rifle from earlier; with one single bullet left. She had it tied together with the leather strap given to her by the maids at the mansion. She quickly took aim and used the strange eyepiece (scope) once again to spot the sly shooter.

"Legs wrapped around a tall flag pole...and still able to carry such a heavy weapon. You are good."

Oscar's last sentence spoken out loud gets her ally's attention before pulling the trigger, causing the distant sniper to fall 40 feet to her death. On closer inspection, Oscar hit the female bot right between the eyes.

"You were good," Oscar stated before tossing the rifle away. "I suggest we start picking up their muskets and ammunition from now on, Rezetta. It does not matter how much they have, it matters how much we take."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Elsa heard Johanna, and whipped around in response—left arm leading—as she brought those same Antarctic winds around her in a tight circle, knocking back a few others attempting to get to her. Several daggers of ice shot out above Johanna’s head as well, taking out a few others as well.

"Thank you, Johanna," the Queen allowed, before refocusing on her own defenses.

She wrapped the Antarctic force around her like a child would a warm blanket. Rest assured, between the sheer speed of the winds encircling her and the pure magic spiraling within them, not much would be able to get to her. These strange metal bolts could, as was demonstrated by one suddenly grazing her cheek, but even the strongest of structures would be hard-pressed to survive her katabatic winds.

To be honest, she was tempted to just blanket the area in a blizzard. But while it would undoubtedly hinder the enemy, her allies didn’t have her complete immunity to cold. And she would never be able to get through this alone.

Instead, she created a strong—but clear—barrier of thick ice that hugged her so closely that it could almost pass as form-fitting. This time, the metal bolts clinked as they hit, creating tiny fractures that could be easily smoothed over.

Looking around again, she noticed Lady Oscar and Rezetta holed up in a makeshift bunker that--she proudly noted--looked almost exactly like the icy one she'd made for herself earlier.

She headed towards them, easing up on the magic in front of her as she neared them, even as the magic behind and around her continued to rage just as strongly. Once she reached them, she raised her left arm up, twirling her wrist a little, and calling all of the magic raging around her back; taking the form of a single icy snowflake hovering above her hand.

Another careless flick of her wrist and even that was gone. No sign at all of the icy forces that she had just been wielding.

"I trust you are all well?" The Queen gently inquired of her allies. Touching her cheek briefly to ice-over the wound there. That would hold it for now.

She made a mental not of that important discovery; it would not be easy to wear down her magical stores a second time.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:07 am

As soon as Rezetta saw Oscar's quick save, she grabbed her, pecked her on the cheek, and embraced the blonde Frenchwoman.

"Oh my gawd! Thank you so much for that!"

A part of her felt disappointed that she didn't sense the sniper in time. Then again, she couldn't do much in the world besides shooting anyway.

Then, Rezetta noticed Elsa and Johanna catching up to them. Now that things were calming to a degree, this was the right time and report to them of some useful advice.

"Everyone," Rezetta announced. "I think I found some overdue shelter for us. Funny enough, the shelter is just a minute away from here. It's sort of half rubble, but looks a lot better in my opinion. Plus, if we get separated, we can always retreat there. Any thoughts?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:47 pm

"Umm...hey guys? I think we have company!!!"

Johanna yelled, she noticed a massive metallic mass headed right towards them. She couldn't make it out right away, because of so many buildings in front of it, but it kept moving towards them.

The ground shook,  under the heavy steps that the robot made, shattering the glass right out of the windows. It hit other parts of buildings, making it rain down onto the already torn up city. The maroon color made it easy to pick out once it got into the light more, and Johanna smiled.

"Well, I wonder who is inside of that thing?" Johanna chucked her axe, sending it to spiral towards the metal. The murderous, axe woman watched as it hit the metal but bounced off, not connecting or making any dents into it.

"Shit! What is that? Surely, my axe could have pierced it!" Johanna yelled looking back at everyone.

The robot kept approaching them, swaying it's arms, cutting buildings in half and making it debris rain all over the heroes, making Johanna duck underneath a metal slab. Johanna was able to dodge away, and the only thing that happened was it making a shelter for her. Other slabs of metal rained down on the other heroes covering them in ash and other metals.

"FUCK! What is that thing?"
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 pm

"It would appear that our luck has run out."

The Frenchwoman gazed up at this glimmering, giant monster. Oscar swallowed her worries and fear for now and proceed to guard Queen Elsa and Johanna. She looked to her right and noticed Rezetta preparing to make her move. This metallic titan tore through this buildings like paper, there was little strategy involved here.

"Heavens! This beast is frantic! But we can't just scatter-"

Oscar tucks her left arm under Elsa's small waist and back-flips away from the falling debris. "-we must fight back...somehow."

Feeling the ground shake, Oscar slipped, but managed to keep herself and the Queen of Arendelle stable enough while Johanna and Rezetta struggled to maintain their position.

"Your Majesty, now would be a good time to use your brilliant winter cold sorcery. It's our only chance."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Rezetta's eyes were as wide as tea saucers. She had never seen anything like it. Well, she had back in her own world. But it was nothing compared to the steel giant she and her comrades were confronted with.

It didn't seem to be entirely sane, as the metallic foe made a mess of ruined buildings and vehicles that stood in its path.

Since most of her strength was gone, Rezetta could only duck, dodge roll, and jump out of the way as debris and collateral damage rain down on her.

She nearly dropped her sniper rifle when she narrowly avoided a red Ferrari.

The blue haired woman stayed with the other women, struggling to remain at her position. She shot two rounds at the fearsome robot.

Nothing happened, not a hole in sight.

"You've got to be kidding me..."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Elsa watched as the maroon mass of metal stomped steadily towards them...as best she could, anyway, whilst simultaneously dodging slabs of falling metal.  Johanna’s axe had already bounced off the chest of the thing, and even Rezetta’s futuristic weapon had failed to make a dent.

Well, where normal fails, the young Queen thought wryly, perhaps something a little less easily defined can prevail.

She peeked out from behind a slab to sight her target, then stepped out briefly and released a massive spear of ice that….crumbled upon impact.

Or not.

A blast of less-focused magic yielded similar results, as it seemed to just dissipate on contact.

But maybe if I……

She stepped out fully once again, sky-blue dress easily gaining the attention of the metallic beast. She reached deep into her well of magic, channeling a large mass of it through her body and ultimately out through her hands.

The magic landed halfway between the metal giant and herself, immediately beginning to rotate leftwards as it expanded and...out of the shallow crater she had created, a monster of her own making arose.

Its extremities were made of dense, compacted ice and were attached to a similarly icy body by compacted snow. It had no head to speak of, and matched the metal behemoth in size almost perfectly.

But the clever part was where she put her magic. Or, rather, where she didn't.

The parts of her ice golem in direct contact with the maroon beast had no magic in them at all—relying instead on the natural rigidity and strength of densely compacted ice. In the rest of her creature she had woven a matrix that would at once support and propel the structure she had created, without concentrating it so much that it could be easily dispelled.

To be sure, there was a rapidly spinning core of raw magic resting deep within her creation, but the ice surrounding it was dense and compacted enough to protect it physically, and had such minimal magic in it that a focused beam of dispellation would take a good while to get to that magical core.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:10 pm

huff huff huff

Dodging and tumbling to the side, Rocket watched as she saw one of her robots unleashing a massive attack on the city. Sure the city was already a graveyard full of dilapidated buildings and debris. Standing up, she let the breeze from the near by ocean run through her hair. Smirking to herself before proceeding toward the robotic mass.

"Well, looks like I got here right on time. What is that slab of ice coming out of the ground? Must be that spiky blonde they have with them. Not bad, nothing can shatter that thing. Only I have the right weapons to take it down."

Rocket looked down at her suitcase full of weapons that she picked out of the shed that was in the back of mercenary house. She patted it the lump of weapons, almost setting off one of the grenades but calmed herself. The ticking stopped and Rocket started running ahead, jumping over metal poles and other gashes in the ground.

Once she got clear she looked around for any tall buildings near the metallic beast. "Uh HA! There we go" Rocket said seeing one near Elsa who produced ice golems to stop the robot. "That's perfect, that will give me time to shoot the control panel out of it's head."

Rocket was able to get passed the heroes without being noticed. She stealthed her way to the building, climbing up the side, unafraid of the height that she was going. The breeze from the wind, blew her hair wildly around, getting into her face and causing her to slip a little bit but she was able to catch herself. "Fuck...that was close" Rocket said looking down at the ground. The heroes looked like ants from how high she was going and the building was right over top of the robot now.

Once Rocket got to the top of the building, she let out a big puff of air, catching her breath before throwing the bag of weapons over her shoulder. She closed her eyes before focusing on the top of the beast's head. Rocket gripped the guns she had on her back and jumped off the building.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 22 Rocket-3-rocket-from-sucker-punch-21997946-500-226_zpsqbfjbvvy

The wind and buildings flew past her as she descended on to the beast, smashing a hole in the head. She broke through to the cockpit, making sparks and wires explode around her. The entire compartment was lit up with electricity and Rocket smiled. "I built this thing a little too well." Rocket noticed that it was still going. She could see the heroes on the screen.

"I feel bad about this buddy, but you have to go. It was nice building you at the time, but I have to put that bitch to rest." Rocket said, taking her dagger out of her pocket and plunging it into the console, the lights and screens went out. All you could hear was Rocket's laugh and then the robot crashed to the ground, shattering into millions of pieces. The metal shot out everywhere but the head was still intact.

Johanna shot around, looking at all of the damage the robot had done, and felt the beast hit the ground hard. The ground shook, making more glass shatter out of the windows.

"The shit was that?" Johanna stood up, not caring that she was still covered in all sorts of dust, blood and who knows what else. She walked over to the robot and the head started to move. Johanna quickly picked up a metal pipe, ready to smash the metal if she could.

Rocket shot up, rubbing her head, as metal pieces fell off of her. She cracked her head from side to side, making sure her muscles were okay. "Damn, that was a hard fall. She could feel eyes on her, and Rocket looked up. Seeing all of the heroes there.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:23 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
"The shit was that?" Johanna stood up, not caring that she was still covered in all sorts of dust, blood and who knows what else. She walked over to the robot and the head started to move. Johanna quickly picked up a metal pipe, ready to smash the metal if she could.

Rocket shot up, rubbing her head, as metal pieces fell off of her. She cracked her head from side to side, making sure her muscles were okay. "Damn, that was a hard fall. She could feel eyes on her, and Rocket looked up. Seeing all of the heroes there.

After witnessing this gargantuan metallic mass tumble over, Oscar couldn't help but be impressed by the young lady in front of her. On the other hand, this adolescent warrior wore a face all too familiar. Oscar gulped, gave a quick nod to everyone and proceeding to take careful steps towards the girl.

"We thank you for stopping that titan, mademoiselle. However, please understand that we've been double crossed since entering this hideous world where I taste blood and steel in my mouth. Out of respect for you and your abilities, tell us the truth if you're here to kill us. Be warned, that even if one of us dies, nothing will stop the rest from seeking Alphard out."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Johanna's eyes and mouth fell open and immediately started to laugh uncontrollably. She couldn't believe that she was seeing a clone of herself standing in front of her. She crossed her arms, her smile never fading as she stepped closer to Rocket.

Rocket followed her like a hawk, until she heard Oscar speak. "Well, for starters I was the one who made this thing and the many machinery and weapons you see. I made them for Alphard's army but...turns out. She's quite the bitch. Couldn't work with someone like that and have you taken a look at this place? I mean really, who would want to work with someone who did this." Rocket said, pointing behind her as she referred to the destruction.

"Who the fuck are you and why do you look like me?" Johanna nudged her, looking for any parts of her body that were different from her own. She touched Rocket's spiky, blonde hair and started laughing. "Do you have enough hairspray?"

Rocket looked at Johanna and smiled. "I'm Rocket and I'm here to help you into Alphard's mansion. The woman is in need of a murder and I'm going to help you. You can trust me, here...these are for you. Your weapons and abilities are worthless here. Use one of these, then you're golden." Rocket began to distribute the rifles, guns and more ammunition. She gave Johanna a few more than the others. "These are for you. Don't shake them or you're going to be in for one hell of a blast." Rocket said handing Johanna grenades.

"Alphard needs to be stopped, and I'm the only one who knows where she is and what she is planning. It's your choice to whether you believe me or not. Why else would I give you these guns to be able to stand on your own. I know every little robot and traps she has planned. Oh and one more thing....an army of women is stationed outside of the mansion. I've trained them all but...like I've said. My knowledge of this place is endless. So, what do you say? Do you allow Rocket to join your little group to put an end to Alphard?"
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next