Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic!

4 posters

Go down

A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic! Empty A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic!

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi everyone, this is mandygirl78, the author of the Haruka/Yukino fan comic "Haruka Strikes Back! The Fall of the Bubuzuke." For those who are not familiar with the comic, the fan comic is about Haruka getting back at Shizuru through a cosplay contest. Like I said, Haruka and Shizuru will take part of the contest, however one more Hime will take part of the contest as well, and the good part about it is that you can decide who will also be in the contest. That's right, YOU can decide who will be in the contest!

The picture shows all the available contestants. They are in order, from left to right:

https://2img.net/h/i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/mandygirl78/mai_hime_cosplay_contest__edited_zps95142680.jpg

Yukariko as Bayonetta
Nao Yuuki as Batwoman
Akira Okuzaki as Raphael
Shiho Munakata as King Ghidorah
Mashiro Kazahana as Mariko from Elfen Lied
Fumi Himeno as Nurse Joy

We will have a poll/survey set up so that you can choose one of the six, at my site: http://mandygirl78.deviantart.com/. The poll will be up started at 2014, June 24th and end when Jadenkaiba gets to the contest, which would be around 3-4 months. I will announce the ending date when I get word from Jadenkaiba, so vote as soon as you can!  Thank you very much and keep the Mai Hime spirit alive! 10 years and still going strong!
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic! Empty Re: A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic!

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 am

i voted for nao yuuki as kate kane!
whoever thought of that idea is my idol!
>////<
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic! Empty Re: A contest for the "Haruka Strikes Back: The Fall of the Bubuzuke" fan-comic!

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:03 am

I did. :D
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:I did. :D

devious Did you really?

As for me, I voted for Yukariko as Bayonetta. Clearly my idea as I'm the only one who loves to defile a follower of The Lord~

Yukariko 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:I did. :D

devious Did you really?

As for me, I voted for Yukariko as Bayonetta. Clearly my idea as I'm the only one who loves to defile a follower of The Lord~

Yukariko 

Oh he meant the contest. I thought he meant who came up with the idea of having a cosplay in the story. That's what I get for reading things wrong...
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:26 pm

The contest was your idea, of course.  devious All I did was toss out ideas from shows and games I'm fond of.

I mean, come on. Yukariko as Bayonetta? That sick and twisted idea reeks of Luu. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The contest was your idea, of course.  devious All I did was toss out ideas from shows and games I'm fond of.

I mean, come on. Yukariko as Bayonetta? That sick and twisted idea reeks of Luu. ;3

I got to admit, that one made me laugh.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:
I got to admit, that one made me laugh.

How's the voting going so far, Mandy? deviantART isn't cooperating with me at the moment for whatever reason, so I can't check your poll.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 am

I don't know. I haven't made a choice, so I don't know how many voted.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

are you having a hard time deciding mandy-san??
lmao
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:57 pm

She should be! They're all great choices.  Viola 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoe Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Put Tomoe in instead.
Tomoe
Tomoe
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:00 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:are you having a hard time deciding mandy-san??
lmao

Not really, I just want to wait until Jadenkaiba starts drawing the contest when I chose. I really don't want to see the results until then.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:01 am

Tomoe wrote:Put Tomoe in instead.

Sorry, only Mai-Hime characters, not Mai-Otome.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:

Though, it would be nice to see a possible Mai-Otome costume contest. Haruka is even more outrageous in that series, so her plans for Shizuru Viola would be quite ruthless~ And of course, adding in Tomoe would complicate matters in the most entertaining of ways.  leek 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:

Though, it would be nice to see a possible Mai-Otome costume contest. Haruka is even more outrageous in that series, so her plans for Shizuru Viola would be quite ruthless~ And of course, adding in Tomoe would complicate matters in the most entertaining of ways.  leek 

It would be nice, but it would have to take place in Garderobe Academy, before they graduated, just like the fan-comic.

Well, there was a Mai-Otome AU fanfic that I was planning to write, and I also wanted to make a fan-comic out of it as well. It was going to be called "The Irrelevant Otome". It about an OC girl who comes from the poorest country in Earl, Tawantinsuyu. It's so poor, even Artai built a great wall to stop them from illegally entering in their country!

The girl graduated 5th worst in the class, so that makes her middle of the pack. However, Fumi gave her the Radiant Sunshine Gold, a powerful GEM that is extremely rare.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:It would be nice, but it would have to take place in Garderobe Academy, before they graduated, just like the fan-comic.

Well, there was a Mai-Otome AU fanfic that I was planning to write, and I also wanted to make a fan-comic out of it as well. It was going to be called "The Irrelevant Otome".  It about an OC girl who comes from the poorest country in Earl, Tawantinsuyu.  It's so poor, even Artai built a great wall to stop them from illegally entering in their country!

The girl graduated 5th worst in the class, so that makes her middle of the pack. However, Fumi gave her the Radiant Sunshine Gold, a powerful GEM that is extremely rare.

I like the premise for your AU fanfic. Don't know much how canon you're injecting into your story, but knowing Fumi is involved, this story takes place quite a long time ago. Why someone who is considered a deity in Mai-Otome lore, would give this unfortunate soul a powerful GEM. You should write this, it has promise.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:11 am

Well, I thought about it, and instead of having it take place during Fumi's time, it takes place around the Otome time period. I was thinking of having the OC be in the Moon class, and that she barely made it to Pearl. This will probably introduce new characters and new Pearl Otomes. When she gets to Pearl, she will be classmates with Nina and Arika, and have her own room attendants. Since she's a bonafide lesbian...

As for Fumi, I guess the story can explain the link between Mai-Otome and Mai-Hime, being that Fumi was from the Hime time period (which also means that Mikoto and Miyu were from the Hime period.) Also, it would explain how the Meister Gems came to be, how my OC descendant fought with Fumi (and was her lover, thus she was given the Radiant Sun Gold), and how the GEM works on her.

I was also thinking that Searrs have a competitor, Tarrgett, who took the DNA samples of the Himes and some other people and reintroduce them through serrogant embryos, artificial insemination, etc. So basically the Otomes are really Hime clones. Or how can i explain how these Otomes are the exact replica of the Himes?
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down