Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic

2 posters

Go down

Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Empty Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic

Post by mandygirl78 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 am

I am planning to have a 10-page doujin/comic done on Harukino, but I have no idea what to based it on? Any ideas? A short summary would be good enough.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Empty Re: Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Ever thought about centering the story around the events leading up to the Student Council election? It'd be a good chance to see Haruka and Yukino get very close, working together (much to Yukino's delight as she gets to work with her best friend. The best friend she fell in love with) and expressing frustration about Shizuru.

I see it as a tender little love story between two best friends. Plus it's a good chance to shoot on Shizuru as a character, seeing how you don't like her very much. mandy. ;3 Expose Fujino-san for what she really is.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Empty Re: Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic

Post by mandygirl78 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ever thought about centering the story around the events leading up to the Student Council election? It'd be a good chance to see Haruka and Yukino get very close, working together (much to Yukino's delight as she gets to work with her best friend. The best friend she fell in love with) and expressing frustration about Shizuru.

I see it as a tender little love story between two best friends. Plus it's a good chance to shoot on Shizuru as a character, seeing how you don't like her very much. mandy. ;3 Expose Fujino-san for what she really is.

How about after the carnival? I was thinking about them getting together meanwhile Haruka expose Shizuru for what she is, finally for once getting the upper hand. I was thinking through Yukino, they show that Shizuru was cheating most of the time to get high grades.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:31 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:How about after the carnival? I was thinking about them getting together meanwhile Haruka expose Shizuru for what she is, finally for once getting the upper hand. I was thinking through Yukino, they show that Shizuru was cheating most of the time to get high grades.

That could work seeing how there's little trust left after what happened between them. Defeating the Obsidian Lord was a common goal, it doesn't necessarily settle things between Shizuru and Haruka x Yukino. Not with a "Kanin na" apology anyway. ;p

With Yukino's HiME powers still in tact, she could exploit how Fujino-san remained on top at Fuuka. Careful though, mandy; Shizuru is a performer of unpleasant tasks. In short...
Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Shizur13
...make a story around that. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:How about after the carnival? I was thinking about them getting together meanwhile Haruka expose Shizuru for what she is, finally for once getting the upper hand. I was thinking through Yukino, they show that Shizuru was cheating most of the time to get high grades.

That could work seeing how there's little trust left after what happened between them. Defeating the Obsidian Lord was a common goal, it doesn't necessarily settle things between Shizuru and Haruka x Yukino. Not with a "Kanin na" apology anyway. ;p

With Yukino's HiME powers still in tact, she could exploit how Fujino-san remained on top at Fuuka. Careful though, mandy; Shizuru is a performer of unpleasant tasks. In short...
Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Shizur13
...make a story around that. ;p

Hmm... Some wheels are turning in my head. Haruka meets Yukino, fustrated, so Yukino used her Child to spy on Shizuru and see what she is.

Another idea came up in my head. Haruka and Shizuru enters into a contest, and finally Haruka wins. Yukino congratulates her and then they proceed to kiss. Don't know what type of contest thought, probably a cosplay contest.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 am

mandygirl78 wrote:Hmm... Some wheels are turning in my head. Haruka meets Yukino, fustrated, so Yukino used her Child to spy on Shizuru and see what she is.

Another idea came up in my head. Haruka and Shizuru enters into a contest, and finally Haruka wins. Yukino congratulates her and then they proceed to kiss. Don't know what type of contest thought, probably a cosplay contest.

Gakuenchou : Shizuru, I'm afraid mandy's been thinking.

Viola : A dangerous pastime for her~

Gakuenchou : I knoooow.

A cosplay contest could set up exploitation for Shizuru. In other words: embarrassment. Or you could have Haruka beat Shizuru at her own game with a sort of sequel to the Cake Wars episode; except maybe a tea ceremony contest. >:3 Somewhere beneath the GUTS is GRACE, Haruka! SHOW IT!

Armitage
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:Hmm... Some wheels are turning in my head. Haruka meets Yukino, fustrated, so Yukino used her Child to spy on Shizuru and see what she is.

Gakuenchou : Shizuru, I'm afraid mandy's been thinking.

Viola : A dangerous pastime for her~

Gakuenchou : I knoooow.

A cosplay contest could set up exploitation for Shizuru. In other words: embarrassment. Or you could have Haruka beat Shizuru at her own game with a sort of sequel to the Cake Wars episode; except maybe a tea ceremony contest. >:3 Somewhere beneath the GUTS is GRACE, Haruka! SHOW IT!

Armitage

Yeah, that would work. I think I can put Nao into this. Maybe she's the one who embarrassed her.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Nao Yuuki is part of the "big 3" who want revenge on Shizuru, I'd say go for it. nao lick Be gentle now...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Nao Yuuki is part of the "big 3" who want revenge on Shizuru, I'd say go for it. nao lick Be gentle now...

I got it! I think... Haruka enters into a cosplay show. The rule is that the costumes must be homemade - can't be bought and that no more than two other people can assist. Of course Yukino joins in and maybe Nao helps - but with a price.

The contest starts and Shizuru won first place, as usual. Haruka comes in second. That was until Nao founds out that Shizuru's costume was not homemade (How does she? I haven't figured it out.) Then Shizuru had to admit that she cheated. Thus finally Haruka has her moment.

Finally she and Yukino had their time together and they kissed. The end.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:05 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:I got it! I think... Haruka enters into a cosplay show. The rule is that the costumes must be homemade - can't be bought and that no more than two other people can assist. Of course Yukino joins in and maybe Nao helps - but with a price.

The contest starts and Shizuru won first place, as usual. Haruka comes in second. That was until Nao founds out that Shizuru's costume was not homemade (How does she? I haven't figured it out.) Then Shizuru had to admit that she cheated. Thus finally Haruka has her moment.

Will Natsuki be involved in some way? With her knowledge of clothing, maybe she is the one who helped tailor for Shizuru? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:I got it! I think... Haruka enters into a cosplay show. The rule is that the costumes must be homemade - can't be bought and that no more than two other people can assist. Of course Yukino joins in and maybe Nao helps - but with a price.

Will Natsuki be involved in some way? With her knowledge of clothing, maybe she is the one who helped tailor for Shizuru? ;p

I would like to have her involved, but I don't think she will fit in the 10-page limit.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 am

mandygirl78 wrote:I would like to have her involved, but I don't think she will fit in the 10-page limit.

True, plus she can't fight Shizuru's battles all the time.

Any progress yet?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 am

No... 😢

I don't know how to start things off.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 am

mandygirl78 wrote:No... 😢

I don't know how to start things off.

How else?:

Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Vlcsnap-2012-03-23-01h04m23s210
Need idea for a Harukino doujin/comic Vlcsnap-2012-03-23-01h04m34s75

A private meeting in the Student Council discussing what they can do to take down Shizuru without fighting. After a few fail ideas from Haruka, Yukino recommends the cosplay contest and Haruka just runs with it and it'll write itself from there, mandy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 am

Thank you! Thank you!
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:Thank you! Thank you!

Armitage You're very welcome. Now go! GO! Make the Non-ShizNat crowd happy! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down