Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Panicking Lily [ShizMai fiction fun from Zweifel!]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Panicking Lily [ShizMai fiction fun from Zweifel!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panicking Lily [ShizMai fiction fun from Zweifel!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
Hallargher (Chie x Sara) is my OTP as well! I just love them so much. I am honestly not sure who is actually seme in this one. I think this is one of pairs where it seriously depends on the setting and the atmosphere. Usually, of course, Chie is the annoying tease, but, as the relationship progresses, I can surely imagine Sara going all like ''Hey, bitch, I'll take the lead'' take Chie by surprise. xD So it seriously depends on what is going on in the story. Makes the pair very dynamic.

Yay, a chatbox gathering! I am looking forward to that, and I really hope I will be able to attend!  Happy 

I think so too. They both come off very seme in Mai-Otome (though Aoi did vage-block Chie once. The scene where she put her glasses back on. Aoi's way of telling Chie she's too busy for sex right now.

Aoi maid : You need to wait until *I* want it.

Flirt : Wow... )

It would definitely make sense for Sara to take charge as she gets used to Chie's flirting ways.

Hope so too! Announcement will be posted in a few minutes!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Panicking Lily [ShizMai fiction fun from Zweifel!] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Panicking Lily [ShizMai fiction fun from Zweifel!]

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Suddenly and unexpectedly, I am back with Chapter 3: The road of high hopes! Honestly, there was a lot of things going on in life, starting with school, field research and exams up to university applying, registration, payments, random storms, computer crashes, all sorts of this. So for the past 2 months my life has been an insane whirlwind, but I'm back with a bit more of fanfic material!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/9/The-Panicking-Lily

Not ultra much, as this part is the wrap-up of the first day (introducing a mysterious Akane, who knows a lot...), and shows Arika meeting Tomoe for the very first time. Not much content wise, but for now I am careful with my chapters and writing. There are some nice parts of the story I am very excited about writing, so I fear of rushing everything before it, so I take them slowly. I have all the Chapter 3 finished, the rest needs some editing work done before I publish. So there's that! :3 I am also working on some other things related to this story, but it shall remain a secret for now. >:3 Evil, evil me.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Suddenly and unexpectedly, I am back with Chapter 3: The road of high hopes! Honestly, there was a lot of things going on in life, starting with school, field research and exams up to university applying, registration, payments, random storms, computer crashes, all sorts of this. So for the past 2 months my life has been an insane whirlwind, but I'm back with a bit more of fanfic material!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/9/The-Panicking-Lily

Not ultra much, as this part is the wrap-up of the first day (introducing a mysterious Akane, who knows a lot...), and shows Arika meeting Tomoe for the very first time. Not much content wise, but for now I am careful with my chapters and writing. There are some nice parts of the story I am very excited about writing, so I fear of rushing everything before it, so I take them slowly. I have all the Chapter 3 finished, the rest needs some editing work done before I publish. So there's that! :3 I am also working on some other things related to this story, but it shall remain a secret for now. >:3 Evil, evil me.

Welcome back, Milk Cans! You had a lot of bothersome things happening in your life. It's good to see you back with more Panicking Lily! It'll take more than payments and university pressure to get you down.  Shizuru Fujino 

I'll be reading and promoting (on MM Facebook) "The Road of High Hopes" in the near future. Be back soon with my thoughts! >:3 Evil, evil you, huh? As long as you don't kill off a new girl in every chapter or else Lily will be known as the "Game of Thrones" of Mai-Otome fanfiction.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 am

I just read the latest chapter. Did leave a review on ff.net as a guest login
I did say there that i find the whole thing interesting...esp Tomoe... Hmmmm....
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 pm

franticfranz wrote:I just read the latest chapter. Did leave a review on ff.net as a guest login
I did say there that i find the whole thing interesting...esp Tomoe... Hmmmm....

Tomoe becomes an integral character in this chapter?! >_< That's enough spoiler for me! I'll be reading as soon as I can!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:48 pm

bump 

Reading the latest chapter right now. I finally have some time off to myself. Be back soon shortly a review.  GRANDE CHIE 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 pm

"although, you're so adorable that even I couldn't keep my hands off you."

Akane. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PLACE THOSE HANDS ON MAI! *_*

Chapter 3: The Road of High Hopes shows that the resident Patroness isn't worth pursuing if she's a well known and highly certified pimp. Akane suffers a little bit of deja vu during an attempt to comfort Mai. I wonder who this navy-haired girl with POOLS OF GREEN could be? Akane reassures Mai that she'll love her new teachers and treats her to a nice cup of tea. This again, continues to play on Akane's caring for Mai and not wanting her to get hurt.

We get a scene with Mai-Otome favorites Nina, Arika and Erstin discussing recent events concerning Mai. I'm getting curious as why Arika isn't her usual self when people talk about Mai. Maybe she's honestly not worried about her? But given the nature of Mai's spazzy and uke personality, I'm sure that isn't the case. I smell a little contempt on Arika's part, but that's just a guess. I was this close to shipping her and Nina in this AU as they were displaying fun chemistry together until...you guessed it! Tomoe shows up!

>:3 THANKS, FRANNY.

We don't get any character establishments for Tomoe right away, but waves of nostalgia hit when she offers nice hospitality to Arika; making her feel welcomed. I'd love to see these two become a thing in the future as I didn't get that vibe from the actual series. Plus, if this Tomoe turns out to be a kind person, that would blow me away. As long as it's done right, of course. Good little "set-up" chapter, Zwei. Looking forward to the next!  HiME 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 pm

I just read the latest chapter. Did leave a review on ff.net as a guest login

Thank you for the review! Truly means a lot. :3
The whole thing is even more mind-blowing when you are the author of the thing. You can't even image how insane I feel when I write thing stuff. Because of my vivid imagination, I spend nearly half of the time either fangasming or laughing.
I am pretty sure I am managing Tomoe okay, at least for now. She actually has a very complex personality for a reason, and I think she will be fun to work with. Very tricky, but that will be my reward, as nothing warms my heart more than writing something well (especially when that thing has a potential of TomoAri happening~!). So stay tuned for more silly stuff! :D *gets shot*

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:"although, you're so adorable that even I couldn't keep my hands off you."

Akane. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PLACE THOSE HANDS ON MAI! *_*

Chapter 3: The Road of High Hopes shows that the resident Patroness isn't worth pursuing if she's a well known and highly certified pimp. Akane suffers a little bit of deja vu during an attempt to comfort Mai. I wonder who this navy-haired girl with POOLS OF GREEN could be? Akane reassures Mai that she'll love her new teachers and treats her to a nice cup of tea. This again, continues to play on Akane's caring for Mai and not wanting her to get hurt.

We get a scene with Mai-Otome favorites Nina, Arika and Erstin discussing recent events concerning Mai. I'm getting curious as why Arika isn't her usual self when people talk about Mai. Maybe she's honestly not worried about her? But given the nature of Mai's spazzy and uke personality, I'm sure that isn't the case. I smell a little contempt on Arika's part, but that's just a guess. I was this close to shipping her and Nina in this AU as they were displaying fun chemistry together until...you guessed it! Tomoe shows up!

>:3 THANKS, FRANNY.

We don't get any character establishments for Tomoe right away, but waves of nostalgia hit when she offers nice hospitality to Arika; making her feel welcomed. I'd love to see these two become a thing in the future as I didn't get that vibe from the actual series. Plus, if this Tomoe turns out to be a kind person, that would blow me away. As long as it's done right, of course. Good little "set-up" chapter, Zwei. Looking forward to the next!  HiME 

Woooooow, Luu xDDD Shizuru wouldn't be happy if Akane tried to place her hands on Mai. xDD

Oooooooh, I have a lot of drama and tears planned in relation to the mysterious navy-haired. xDD And that will involve both Akane and Shizuru. So...yeah, good luck with sorting that mess out, Mai. xD

Arika isn't curious enough about Mai for now because he had her own dilemma to take care of! And, since she doesn't know about Mai's other encounter with Shizuru, she really treats it as an unfortunate happening at the end of the dinner. For now, Arika is very oblivious to all the love and romance stuff, despite liking to get all up close and personal. Now, after several ShizMai moments she will probably understand that something is going on between them, but for now, she is your typical Arika. xD

Even though I enjoy Arika x Nina to some reasonable extent, Arika x Tomoe always wins my heart. Man, I am having an insane amount of fun working with scene with these two in. Tomoe being all flustered inside and Arika being super adorable, ahhh >w< *fangasms* Okay, enough of that. xD And Nina is also paired with Erstin for a plot point that includes manipulative Shiho (spoilers, lol) and insane amount of fluff. Yeah.

I think I am writing Tomoe right...of course, she won't be a bit crazy and corrupted as in the original series, I still think I've got the hang of Tomoe personality I want to achieve. She is just as organized and polite as you may remember her from Otome classes, but here, she is also extremely confused and easily flustered when things start to get emotional. Because of the way her mother raised her and because her mother and Lena are not on very good terms (spoilers spoilers SPOILERS), she is very unsure how she should react and how close she can get to Arika. In other words, she is very confused by her own feelings, and it will take someone with dedication to approach her and explain that it's alright and someone daring enough to stand up to her mom and say: ''Lady, your daughter is not your slave - she can like things independently from you''.

I think you will enjoy the next parts, as I had such a blast writing them! :D It includes a portraying of a certain personality trait of both Mai and Arika, Arika scaring Tomoe out of her mind, Mai bumping into Shizuru (again...), Haruka being SO PISSED at Shizuru, Yukino being the only voice of reason among all of them and Mai meeting Mikoto (finally, huh?). The only thing more exciting than that is probably Chie x Sara awkward flirty romance! :D :D :D
You know, even if it's a bit far from appearing in the story, the interaction between Takumi and Nagi is yet another thing I enjoy writing very much. Nagi is still quite the ass, but he is also very defensive and often unfazed by the events, and Takumi is just like you remember him. In fact, it was my die-hard gayness fan friend Renge who suggested throwing those two in the same environment to see what happens. Renge obviously ships everything that's possible to ship, just like me, but having them as a pair never occurred to me. At first I was baffled, to say the least, but then I remembered that Renge only ships a thing when it makes sense...and it actually does, even this time. Now, I don't know if they are going to be a pair (I also have no idea what to do with poor Yuuichi Tate who is left completely alone, considering Takeda is paired with Natsuki), as I haven't gotten to them yet, so that is very much open to debate.

Speaking of debates - which of the listed ships pickle your curiosity the most?
 devious
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/10/The-Panicking-Lily

THE NEXT PART OF CHAPTER 3 IS HERE!

Man, I had way too much fun creating it. I hope you'll have as much fun reading it! :D
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/10/The-Panicking-Lily

Man, I had way too much fun creating it. I hope you'll have as much fun reading it! :D

Whoa, that was fast! *_* I embarrassingly just caught your message on Skype, sharing the newest chapter 3 part. Dunno what I doing that night, probably talking to my Puppeh. Thanks a lot, Zwei! Expect my thoughts soon, as well as a reply to your previous post. Gonna tell you who my favorites ships are so far. Unless of course, this newest chapter part steers me towards another couple... :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/10/The-Panicking-Lily

Whoa, that was fast! *_* I embarrassingly just caught your message on Skype, sharing the newest chapter 3 part. Dunno what I doing that night, probably talking to my Puppeh. Thanks a lot, Zwei! Expect my thoughts soon, as well as a reply to your previous post. Gonna tell you who my favorites ships are so far. Unless of course, this newest chapter part steers me towards another couple... :'3
Yep, I was suddenly very quick xDD

It's fine, you saw it, at least. :3 Read at your own pace, it doesn't really matter how long it takes to read as long as you enjoy it.

Yay for your thoughts, I can't wait! xD The new chapter part mainly focuses on TomoAri bits of fluff, which is probably why I am so happy about writing it! Adorable. :3 Also, Mai and Arika are quite similar, yeah. xDD
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Mini announcement!

Since I was on a holiday, I didn't work on Panicking Lily. But I wrote a Natsuki x Akane thing! :3 It will be posted in a separate thread here and on ff.net in the next couple of days - I need to type it on the computer.

As for this fanfic, I have made myself a promise to post the next part upon receiving a review on the previous one. Seriously, I can't stress enough how that improves my writing. I have asked a good friend of mine to take a look at my work, and I trust that he will tell me what he thinks. Until then,expect no updates (unless Mi-Cray or someone else gets to analyze the thing first). I think that's fair enough, because even a small "you're doing great!" or "it wasn't the best chapter" really helps, and I deserve to know if my story is still good.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Mini announcement!

Since I was on a holiday, I didn't work on Panicking Lily. But I wrote a Natsuki x Akane thing! :3 It will be posted in a separate thread here and on ff.net in the next couple of days - I need to type it on the computer.

As for this fanfic, I have made myself a promise to post the next part upon receiving a review on the previous one. Seriously, I can't stress enough how that improves my writing. I have asked a good friend of mine to take a look at my work, and I trust that he will tell me what he thinks. Until then,expect no updates (unless Mi-Cray or someone else gets to analyze the thing first). I think that's fair enough, because even a small "you're doing great!" or "it wasn't the best chapter" really helps, and I deserve to know if my story is still good.

I've been incredibly busy with Otakon preparations, podcasts and work. My review on the last chapter will be up tomorrow (free day!).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 pm

It seems that you're in luck, everybody - Kao reviewed my story very quickly, so the next part will be up soon, after the Natsukane thing I promised earlier. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:09 pm

The second biggest rivalry from Mai-Otome gets a fresh reboot! Part 2 of The Road of High Hopes opens with a flustered Tomoe Marguerite, who awakens to start a new day with her spunky roommate. Only, she seems to be taken back by Arika's sleepy yet adorable face. Haha, perfect yuri moment where one girl is having trouble coming to terms with how adorable her love interest is. Now, I'm assuming these two will eventually go in that direction because of what happens next.

It's revealed that Tomoe's mother and Arika's mother (still Lena Sayers) had a testy relationship while working in the restaurant business. Remembering her mother's words about having a roommate, let alone the daughter of her rival, she begins to feel awkward. Arika comforts Tomoe the best she can with her eager, loving nature.

As for Mai, she may not of been hopping around in the land of rainbows and fluffy bunnies (per se), but her encounter with Shizuru in her dreams indicated that she was having one of those dreams. You know, the "soaked" kind. Where the dreamer is drenched in....okay, that's enough. :3

I enjoyed this portion as it focused a lot on Tomoe's inner feelings and complicated situation with Arika. It gives us a sense of her trying to play it safe, but unable to do so since Arika is just so adorable and kind; the sort of person she doesn't meet every day. Keep it up, Zwei!  tomoe2 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:31 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/11/The-Panicking-Lily

Look, son, an update!

It's been ages, but finally. Finally, this thing is here. Oh boy, I have no idea where to start. I am glad I managed to recover my files from a computer crash. Currently, I am in a process of recovering myself from a deep, dark place known as depression. Also, I have university and an editing team to take care of, so there.
I will stay true to my word - this story will have a decent conclusion (aka, I will not just drop it). However, I can't promise any regularity at all. I will post part 4 of chapter 3 tomorrow, as I have it ready (since it was written as a single chunk of text, I just divided it into prettier segments).

Also, I have changed skype names, so if anybody is interested, I'm now dancingwithfoxes.

Plus, a huge thank you to everybody who hasn't given up on this story and me. Means a lot.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 pm

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/12/The-Panicking-Lily

The next part of this thing.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/11/The-Panicking-Lily

Look, son, an update!

It's been ages, but finally. Finally, this thing is here. Oh boy, I have no idea where to start. I am glad I managed to recover my files from a computer crash. Currently, I am in a process of recovering myself from a deep, dark place known as depression. Also, I have university and an editing team to take care of, so there.
I will stay true to my word - this story will have a decent conclusion (aka, I will not just drop it). However, I can't promise any regularity at all. I will post part 4 of chapter 3 tomorrow, as I have it ready (since it was written as a single chunk of text, I just divided it into prettier segments).

Also, I have changed skype names, so if anybody is interested, I'm now dancingwithfoxes.

Plus, a huge thank you to everybody who hasn't given up on this story and me. Means a lot.

An update and an extra part to go with it! You're moving through Panicking Lily, albeit slowly. At least you haven't dropped it, which I'm proud of. Authors on ff.net are notorious for cancelling stories. XD I'm also guilty of this.

dancingwithfoxes~ Happy Love the new name! Did you try to add me, recently? Also, I'll review your latest chapters this coming weekend!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/11/The-Panicking-Lily

Look, son, an update!

An update and an extra part to go with it! You're moving through Panicking Lily, albeit slowly. At least you haven't dropped it, which I'm proud of. Authors on ff.net are notorious for cancelling stories. XD I'm also guilty of this.

dancingwithfoxes~ Happy  Love the new name! Did you try to add me, recently? Also, I'll review your latest chapters this coming weekend!

I am! I am sad I had to stop writing it for a while. Depression and a personality disorder is not easy to deal with, but I feel better now, so I am back to writing, even though it is going slowly.

Yeah, we are still waiting for that mysterious Chie x Sara fic...

It's a very poetic one, isn't it? :D I think I have added you a while ago, but you never accepted my invite. Maybe try to add me?
And yay for reviews! :D By the time the weekend comes, I plan to have the chapter 3 finished and published on FF. So you will have a ton of stuff to review :D

Also - check out my new signature! :3 Laursalie for the win.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Yeah, we are still waiting for that mysterious Chie x Sara fic...

Surprised you still remember that! XD Because of MXP, I doubt I'll ever get a chance to write for them.

It's a very poetic one, isn't it? :D I think I have added you a while ago, but you never accepted my invite. Maybe try to add me?
And yay for reviews! :D By the time the weekend comes, I plan to have the chapter 3 finished and published on FF. So you will have a ton of stuff to review :D

Oh, that's because I cannot remember my ff.net password. I rarely go on there anyway, unless it's a story by one of you guys. I know Dye released a few chapters of her one works months back, which I enjoyed.

Also - check out my new signature! :3 Laursalie for the win.

I did! HEAVENLY BLISS~ Now, since I got distracted last weekend with work (making up for being gone a month in Indonesia. I owed my job a few extra hours), I will review your latest chapter this weekend.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Time to give the lowdown on the newest chapter/parts! If there's anything I've learned, it's that Nina is more of a killjoy in Panicking Lily. She never holds back her sarcasm and brutal honesty compared to Mai-Otome. It's hysterical!

After the little accident between the girls, things got even more exciting for Mai as she became the bell of the ball (thanks, Patroness). Thank hottie Akira all you want, if anyone deserves credit for bailing Mai out of jams, it's Akane! Haha! Loving Akane more and more, she's just so useful here. Part 4 set up potential scenarios to work with in the future by setting up all the teacher roles. Seeing our "Fab 6" play out their entire curriculum is going to be entertaining. Great job, Milk Cans!

"Books are extremely satisfying, aren't they?"

devious Um. YES.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Time to give the lowdown on the newest chapter/parts! If there's anything I've learned, it's that Nina is more of a killjoy in Panicking Lily. She never holds back her sarcasm and brutal honesty compared to Mai-Otome. It's hysterical!

After the little accident between the girls, things got even more exciting for Mai as she became the bell of the ball (thanks, Patroness). Thank hottie Akira all you want, if anyone deserves credit for bailing Mai out of jams, it's Akane! Haha! Loving Akane more and more, she's just so useful here. Part 4 set up potential scenarios to work with in the future by setting up all the teacher roles. Seeing our "Fab 6" play out their entire curriculum is going to be entertaining. Great job, Milk Cans!

"Books are extremely satisfying, aren't they?"

devious  Um. YES.
Nina is devilishy fun to write! I like her unstopabble sass in this. :D

Well, Akira deserves some love ;P She shall use her powers to swoon every girl in sight (intentionally or not). And Akane is adorable as ever!

Teacher roles were pretty hard to assign, but I managed it. Notice that Arashi Dai Artai is now Arashi Homura. :D That will be important at some point, but when... Only I shall know. :3

In order to celebrate Luu having written me a review, have the final part of chapter 3! There, a completely wild Nao appears!

Objection
...wait, what? Takeda

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10036229/13/The-Panicking-Lily

In other words - enjoy. :3

Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:10 am

Sweetness! Brutally honest sass makes her likable to me. Girls like that play hard to get. XD Whereas your version of Mai is definitely inexperienced! haha!

Akira should continue having this give no fucks; commanding presence to her. Ugh, I love her. She was one of the most realistic girls from Mai-HiME, so I know you'll elevate that in future chapters.

My thoughts on the final part coming tomorrow! With part 3, I can finally promote the chapter as a whole on our Facebook group. devious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:46 pm

You got to love how positive Mai is. I know it's part of her calm demeanor, but she doesn't seem put off by anyone. Nina and the others have an opinion on someone, yet here is Mai, the innocent soul who doesn't judge. Where are more people like this? Another galaxy, no doubt. Anyway, there's a nice Easter egg concerning Our sharp observer's baked muffins. And yes, they're a well guarded secret indeed. Only those worthy are able to explore Sara. Wink I mean-eat Sara. I mean....I can't win this one, can I?

So while Haruka was letting off some steam over Juliet, I noticed a familiar name...maybe it was just my eyes. :'3 Sensei...

We shift focus over to Juliet, understandably, since you built her up through the discussion. Like the original, she remains an aloof rough girl who doesn't take kindly to Shizuru at all. I like how Nao tries to beat around the bush with Shizuru and it doesn't work. Juliet, you can play the "I would say yes, and I wouldn't say no" defense all you want, nothing escapes Fujino's intuition.

Through the power of hospitality, Shizuru invites Juliet for some snacks. Gee, she sure is being nice to Nao. She could be wanting something? Or is this just a case of showing kindness to the extroverted loner? Nobody else would cover for her, not when Miss Maria is running things. I must know where this leads to. X'D!

Great chapter, Zwei-Bird-Milk Can-Balloons. If you take this in the ShizNao direction, please let Mai get loosely involved. Maybe she finds Nao attractive, but holds back due to thoughts of Fujino. This story could do without a straight forward love triangle, and more of an exploration of which partner would suit Mai (or Shizuru) more. And I say would because I know ShizMai is the ultimate goal of the story. We do need our trial ships along the way, though~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You got to love how positive Mai is. I know it's part of her calm demeanor, but she doesn't seem put off by anyone. Nina and the others have an opinion on someone, yet here is Mai, the innocent soul who doesn't judge. Where are more people like this? Another galaxy, no doubt. Anyway, there's a nice Easter egg concerning Our sharp observer's baked muffins. And yes, they're a well guarded secret indeed. Only those worthy are able to explore Sara. Wink I mean-eat Sara. I mean....I can't win this one, can I?
Nope, you can't. Razz
And Mai has to be the best out of them. I am so glad she is the protagonist of this story, as she is a blast to write.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:So while Haruka was letting off some steam over Juliet, I noticed a familiar name...maybe it was just my eyes. :'3 Sensei...
Yay for the teacher cast! That was pretty tricky to assemble, but I think Anh Luu was a quite solid choice for a music teacher.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We shift focus over to Juliet, understandably, since you built her up through the discussion. Like the original, she remains an aloof rough girl who doesn't take kindly to Shizuru at all. I like how Nao tries to beat around the bush with Shizuru and it doesn't work. Juliet, you can play the "I would say yes, and I wouldn't say no" defense all you want, nothing escapes Fujino's intuition.
Juliet is going to be pretty important eventually, so there. Razz

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Through the power of hospitality, Shizuru invites Juliet for some snacks. Gee, she sure is being nice to Nao. She could be wanting something? Or is this just a case of showing kindness to the extroverted loner? Nobody else would cover for her, not when Miss Maria is running things. I must know where this leads to. X'D!
Shizuru knows some stuff about Nao. And Nao will be used as a plot point. >:3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Great chapter, Zwei-Bird-Milk Can-Balloons. If you take this in the ShizNao direction, please let Mai get loosely involved. Maybe she finds Nao attractive, but holds back due to thoughts of Fujino. This story could do without a straight forward love triangle, and more of an exploration of which partner would suit Mai (or Shizuru) more. And I say would because I know ShizMai is the ultimate goal of the story. We do need our trial ships along the way, though~
Thank you!
I could employ a slight ShizNao somehow. Maybe Mai thinks they're a thing, when they're actually not. I'll think about this. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2