Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!)

2 posters

Go down

Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!) Empty Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!)

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Chapter 1: Vacation?

There she stands. The love of my life, the angel of my dreams, glaring at me with a demonic smile and naginata in hand. How did things end up like this? What went wrong? All this started after we took a visit to her parents in Kyoto...
"But I don't wanna go!" I said as I was dragged to the airport gate. She smiled her usual smile and said in her sweet accent, "Don't worry. It'll only be a couple days with my parents." I huffed and crossed my arms. "That's the problem! They don't like me, so why bother going?"
She pouts and puts her face in her hands. "Are you trying to say you don't wanna marry me?" Shit, I just made her cry! I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "That's not it. It's just that they would like you to marry someone else, so they hate me." I said, trying to calm her down.
She starts smiling through her hands. "Ara, so that means you still love me?" I smiled and held her close to me. "Of course I do Shizuru. You made me who I am today." She giggles and plays with my breasts, making me blush a deep red. "Hmm, you must like it when I do this, right Natsuki?" I blush even harder and whine. "B-b-baka!" She laughs and holds my hand as we make our way on the plane. Well damn, I hope this trip goes well!

This is my first story. Made it in English class Razz
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!) Empty Re: Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Hey Kylie, it's been a while! Your return includes a fanfic! *_* About time you enter the writing field!

It's a cute start so far! A little short, but it's nice to see it start out with ShizNat already a couple. With a very direct relationship. Playing with breasts? *o* I love these two.

Keep it up! ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!) Empty Re: Mother Doesn't Know Best (My first Shiznat fiction!)

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hey Kylie, it's been a while! Your return includes a fanfic! *_* About time you enter the writing field!

It's a cute start so far! A little short, but it's nice to see it start out with ShizNat already a couple. With a very direct relationship. Playing with breasts? *o* I love these two.

Keep it up! ShizNat2

thanks! it looked really long when i started writing it at school Razz prob cause i write big
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:thanks! it looked really long when i started writing it at school Razz prob cause i write big

Razz Haha! Just like me when I was your age. Are you working on the second chapter by any chance? :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShiznatFan4Life wrote:thanks! it looked really long when i started writing it at school Razz prob cause i write big

Razz Haha! Just like me when I was your age. Are you working on the second chapter by any chance? :)

i will once i'm done with my Frankenstein project. it won't b that far away
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down