Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

+5
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Highman
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Funi needs to have the mai-series a majority priority because Sunrise will do anything to go over the top and make it longer as ever. Not 12eps but a 52eps. series and movie top it off in 2015.

I'll pray every day for Funi not to make the same mistake from Bandai did nor be like them
The movie is the most highly requested by fans, including myself. Extended the series (I'm guessing you're referring to Mai-HiME) an extra 52 episodes would be nice, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

You must be a Gundam expert, how long are their series length most of the time? Bandai didn't do so bad in terms of merchandising. Remember all the keychains, messenger bags, imported figures (I got my Beach Queen Lena Sayers from rightstuf.com for goodness sake. Rightstuf.com.), and more? FUNimation can easily replicate the merchandise and gives us more variety for even the minor characters like Haruka Suzushiro, Youko Sagisawa, and the list goes on.
All it matter we need more apparel than figurines itself. Those are special ones that could give popularity.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Highman wrote:All it matter we need more apparel than figurines itself. Those are special ones that could give popularity.
Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome T-Shirts would be nice if FUNimation bothers to request mass production from GREAT EASTERN.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:All it matter we need more apparel than figurines itself. Those are special ones that could give popularity.
Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome T-Shirts would be nice if FUNimation bothers to request mass production from GREAT EASTERN.
Having a Fuuka sports jersey with football,soccer,basketball and baseball would sale like hot funnel cakes with chocolate and strawberries.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:18 am

Highman wrote:
Having a Fuuka sports jersey with football,soccer,basketball and baseball would sale like hot funnel cakes with chocolate and strawberries.
HAHA! That is stretching it, but that would be really awesome. I just want a basic line up of shirts for Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto, Shizuru and Midori. Why these five? Because they're the most marketable for official Mai-HiME shirts. Imagine it; a badass image on the front, taken from the scene where she gets furious with Mikoto. On the back it says "Kagutsuchi!!!" or "Never play with fire." Something like that. Don't forget the Mai-HiME logo to signify official merchandise by FUNimation/GREAT EASTERN! Very important!

8) Hate to brag, but I know how to promote a series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3