Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe your sex life with a movie title

+4
wickwire
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Describe your sex life with a movie title Empty Describe your sex life with a movie title

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 am

I already had one for videogames so I decided to start one using movies

Desperado
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Describe your sex life with a movie title Empty Re: Describe your sex life with a movie title

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Tomb Raider

Pup appreciates my curiosity and daring tendencies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Describe your sex life with a movie title Empty Re: Describe your sex life with a movie title

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 am

Akira Okuzaki This is way more difficult to think of a movie title than I thought

I guess I'll go with Tombstone

: P
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Akira Okuzaki This is way more difficult to think of a movie title than I thought

I like it ^^

It is pretty hard to think of a movie title though, that's actually why I created this page,

also I like your new Title "Space Samurai Marshall Banana" that's badass
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by wickwire Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 pm

hmmm video games is much easier ^^ so let's see I'll go for cast awayNina Wang 
wickwire
wickwire
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Akira Okuzaki This is way more difficult to think of a movie title than I thought

I like it ^^

It is pretty hard to think of a movie title though, that's actually why I created this page,

Thanks Describe your sex life with a movie title 12808810

My friend and I were watching Cowboy Bebop the other day, and at the end of one episode, instead of saying "See you Space Cowboy", it said "See you Space Samurai", and Ed used the name "Marshall Banana" in order to hack into someone's database. My friend and I thought it was so hilarious that we decided to call each other Marshall Banana and/or Space Samurai Natsuki Kruger2 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 am

Nymphetamine wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

I like it ^^

Thanks Describe your sex life with a movie title 12808810

My friend and I were watching Cowboy Bebop the other day, and at the end of one episode, instead of saying "See you Space Cowboy", it said "See you Space Samurai", and Ed used the name "Marshall Banana" in order to hack into someone's database. My friend and I thought it was so hilarious that we decided to call each other Marshall Banana and/or Space Samurai Natsuki Kruger2 

the more I read it the better it sounds
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 am

Home Alone. Forever Alone 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wickwire Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Home Alone. Forever Alone 

I know how it feels :/
wickwire
wickwire
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 130
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Home Alone. Forever Alone 

I know that feeling well
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am

Forever Alone  Let's all be Home Alone together...so we can feel TOP GUN. Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

It's almost like I'm an Enemy of the Gates

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolding something)
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 am

I wish I could jump to February of next year, so I can get some Octopussy. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 am

sometimes you can't help to be Working Stiff
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:31 pm

pinocchio, i haven't turned into a real boy yet. not many accept me wanting to be a man.
if it happens, it happens but i want to make my own decisions in life and not have a partner tell me no.leek 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:pinocchio, i haven't turned into a real boy yet. not many accept me wanting to be a man.
if it happens, it happens but i want to make my own decisions in life and not have a partner tell me no.leek 
It's okay Mr. Razer, I accept and understand that desire,
follow your heart Kiros, as you are who you are in your soul (or mind, depending on your beliefs on the meta-physics of the soul), and what anyone else thinks about you is secondary.

that was cliche and sappy, sorry

Shizuru Fujino
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 am

Kiros Razer wrote:pinocchio, i haven't turned into a real boy yet. not many accept me wanting to be a man.
*ahem* Pinocchio (the Disney version) is the greatest Western animated movie ever made.

That said; dreams do come true. Listen to Midori, he basically said it all.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Downfall Natsuki Kruger2 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
follow your heart Kiros, as you are who you are in your soul (or mind, depending on your beliefs on the meta-physics of the soul), and what anyone else thinks about you is secondary.

Shizuru Fujino
It's okay, I was raised male. some dont even notice i act it until they see some of my likes. o'm sensitive kind and may never get surgery but want a feminine girl i click with one day who can accept me/:D 

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*ahem* Pinocchio (the Disney version) is the greatest Western animated movie ever made.

That said; dreams do come true. Listen to Midori, he basically said it all.
One of my dreams is a femine girl who can accept me, as is and if i changed of i ever decided on it.Mai Tokiha 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:One of my dreams is a femine girl who can accept me, as is and if i changed of i ever decided on it.Mai Tokiha 
She'll accept you as a male if she truly loves you, Kiros. Believe that. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Shizuru Fujino
It's okay, I was raised male. some dont even notice i act it until they see some of my likes. o'm sensitive kind and may never get surgery but want a feminine girl i click with one day who can accept me/:D 
Love is not constrained by society's double standards and don't worry, as Luu said she'll accept you as male if she truly loves you and that is true, Love is more powerful than any other force imaginable, excluding gravity of course

Nymphetamine wrote:Downfall Natsuki Kruger2 
I don't know why I find this amusing, but it is amusing, I loved Downfall and now am thinking about Fegelein
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:One of my dreams is a femine girl who can accept me, as is and if i changed of i ever decided on it.Mai Tokiha 
She'll accept you as a male if she truly loves you, Kiros. Believe that. Shizuru Fujino 
That's very inspirational! many so far thought it was weird but some may not!Arika Yumemiya 

[quote="Midori Sugiura"]Love is not constrained by society's double standards and don't worry, as Luu said she'll accept you as male if she truly loves you and that is true, Love is more powerful than any other force imaginable, excluding gravity of course

I only loved once and shes now my best friend, but even after 5 years they never left. So it's been hard to move on. but i hope to be able to one day and learn the right ways, it came natural with her. i could talk go on many dates, buy many gifts for each others, have funny conversations similar interests.etc.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:43 pm

It's always about taking your mistakes and the mistakes of ex lovers and making sure history doesn't repeat itself. It's healthy for your current lover to know what your ex did and felt, so that they get a better understanding of who you are. But only bring this topic up when you and your new lover are at the highest point of comfort.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 am

Anything goes , or it will be if it takes me too long to get out of here!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Anything goes , or it will be if it takes me too long to get out of here!!
Something tells me you're no virgin, Captain. Set sail! setsuna 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next