Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the Title of This Story Called?

3 posters

Go down

What's the Title of This Story Called? Empty What's the Title of This Story Called?

Post by asakura89 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 am

I read this on fan fiction.net in the past but seemed it was removed.I remember the plot is about Natsuki being a police/cop assigned to protect Shizuru, an psychiatrist/psychologist who has a ex-convict recently released from prison on the loose seeking revenge against Shizuru who contributed in putting him in there. There was something along that line where Shizuru's mom is in a coma? and ended up being r*** by the doctor who's caring for her, who is the culprit or friend of the ex-convict? There was also a scene with Tomoe (or was it Nao?) renovating Shizuru's house but was actually installing cameras for the culprit, I think.

The story was complete and was from around 2010-2012.

Thanks in advance!

asakura89
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

Back to top Go down

What's the Title of This Story Called? Empty Re: What's the Title of This Story Called?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:34 pm

asakura89 wrote:I read this on fan fiction.net in the past but seemed it was removed.I remember the plot is about Natsuki being a police/cop assigned to protect Shizuru, an psychiatrist/psychologist who has a ex-convict recently released from prison on the loose seeking revenge against Shizuru who contributed in putting him in there. There was something along that line where Shizuru's mom is in a coma? and ended up being r*** by the doctor who's caring for her, who is the culprit or friend of the ex-convict? There was also a scene with Tomoe (or was it Nao?) renovating Shizuru's house but was actually installing cameras for the culprit, I think.

The story was complete and was from around 2010-2012.

Thanks in advance!

I'll pass this around to the Columns (moderators) and we'll see if they can find it for you! Happy ShezNek and Dye are the fanfiction experts around here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What's the Title of This Story Called? Empty Re: What's the Title of This Story Called?

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Yes, I remember this one.
Forgot the name, and it's no longer in my favorites list at ff.net
Sadly it was removed, and I'm not sure it has been posted somewhere else like AO3.

Sorry. It was a great fic but I didn't save it. My apologies.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by asakura89 Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Yea. Once the fanfiction is removed, it disappears from fav list, or any of the other notification list. That's the first place I checked. :(
AO3 is another forum?

asakura89
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah, it's called ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN.
I have not checked the Mai Hime/Otome section, so I don't know how many fanfics are there.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down