Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest?

5 posters

Go down

Which MM female character is the most insane?

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap212%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap229%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap241%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap26%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap20%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap20%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Vote_lcap212%The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Empty The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

A lot of the characters are pretty insane in their own ways Razz Tomoe, Anh, etc. You decide which character is the most psychotic Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Empty Re: The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri May 10, 2013 4:31 am

I'm torn between Tomoe and Shiho... My vote will go to Tomoe though!!
She reveals some heavy psychopathic signs. Otome Shiho, while clearly delusional and disturbed was mostly harmless.

tomoe2 All hail me~~
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? Empty Re: The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Tomoe Marguerite by far. But first, let me debunk the Shiho Huit thing. Yes, Shiho in Mai-Otome (and Mai-HiME for that matter...) is an insane freak, she is clearly harmless as the cookie pirate said. You see, Shiho is just comedy relief and a comic foil; someone for the other characters to embarrass. Juliet Nao Zhang does it on many occasions by talking about her maki maki voodoo in front of everyone. There's also the weird food Arika gave her and when Shio got punked by Miss Maria to leave the pool area...you get my point.

Tomoe Marguerite is by all accounts a loon (oh how I love her <333 ). Some argue that she is bi-polar which excuses her actions. Nonsense. Tomoe never "flipped" her switch back to genuine "nice" mode at any time in the series. She was willing to expel students, betray her fellow Otome and KILL to get what she wanted, which was Shizuru Viola.

Anh...LOL! That's just the alcohol talking! I think Anh is a natural sexual predator when she needs to be, but it's amped up whenever she drinks. Other than that, she seems to be a normal and quite respected Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 am

Shiho crossed over completely to the cuckoo side in the scene where she was a giant bee followed by two younger students going "Maki maki?" "Maki maki!"

Shiho gets the crazy award.
Tomoe gets the psychopath award.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 11, 2013 4:22 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Shiho crossed over completely to the cuckoo side in the scene where she was a giant bee followed by two younger students going "Maki maki?" "Maki maki!"

rei hino Fair enough! That was extremely bizarre on her part! But still, Shiho Huit is able to return to normality when something serious happens. Like when the Grand Duke unleashed his army or when all the Otome broke free of their contracts.

Tomoe never really "returned" from her insanity. Not even a year after the events of Mai-Otome, as seen in Zwei. XD Bitch not only ran for her own presidential office, she revealed the identity of Arika Yumemiya in front of terrorists. Call her a simple bitch, but only a crazy psychopathic bitch would endanger more lives, lol.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 12, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I agree! But I don't see Tomoe's craziness as something she can return from. I always pegged her for some kind of psychopath, it wasn't induced, she is like that. Nothing to return to.

You know... the Rei smile looks like it's beat-boxing!

rei hino untz puntz untz puntz untz puntz
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat May 11, 2013 7:47 pm

tomoe2 : YOU PEONS JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 13, 2013 5:50 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I agree! But I don't see Tomoe's craziness as something she can return from. I always pegged her for some kind of psychopath, it wasn't induced, she is like that. Nothing to return to.

You know... the Rei smile looks like it's beat-boxing!

rei hino untz puntz untz puntz untz puntz

XD I don't think we need a Tomoe origin story to explain why she's like that. I feel it has a lot to do with being spoiled and dealing with the fact that she is a closeted hardcore lesbian. Her feelings exploded when she first laid her eyes on Shizuru and she's never recovered since. Can't blame the girl, Shizuru is a prize, but even she realized it just couldn't happen.

Nymphetamine wrote: tomoe2 : YOU PEONS JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!

Viola : To Tomoe-san, love involves a lot of phallic elephants~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat May 25, 2013 12:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Viola : To Tomoe-san, love involves a lot of phallic elephants~

The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? 810 : Swing this way, the elephant way! Swing this way, the elephant way!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
The Insane Girl Character Award! Which MM character girl is the craziest? 810 : Swing this way, the elephant way! Swing this way, the elephant way!

*laughs* Shin-chan would have Tomoe running for the hills with his pants dropping antics.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat May 25, 2013 10:55 pm

I think almost everyone in the Mai franchise would be scared of that demon child Natsuki Kruger2
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I think almost everyone in the Mai franchise would be scared of that demon child Natsuki Kruger2

HAHAHA! Off topic for a second, but Laura Bailey's performance is always so damn good.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 am

Tomoe was the crazies, scariest and she should have been killed instead of Ers.
The World (and not just the Otome one) would be better without Tomoe.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 am

But it would have been so boring! So we got a clown psycho and a tearjerker with Ers. Which paved the way for sum late night ghost yuri loving/haunting!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 pm

As much as I'd love for Erstin to survive, her death was necessary for the epic Arika and Nina feud! *_* Even though THAT would of been better without Sergay.

No Tomoe!? Silence your nonsense! I mean, what would the world be like without Queen Tomoe!? tomoe2 <3333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 pm

A better one. >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed May 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Tomoe is scary.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:A better one. >:3

tomoe2 : This is why we can never get along, shezaei-neko. You just TALK TOO MUCH. *grrs*

franticfranz wrote:Tomoe is scary.

And beautiful at the same time~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I just speak the truth. But sadly, it's too much for you. >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I just speak the truth. But sadly, it's too much for you. >:3

Viola : Too much for anyone with half a brain~

:'3 Agreed, Meister Viola. ShezNek and Tomoe would know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri May 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:I just speak the truth. But sadly, it's too much for you. >:3

Viola : Too much for anyone with half a brain~

:'3 Agreed, Meister Viola. ShezNek and Tomoe would know.

What's that, Luu?

I'll tell on your pup!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down