Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) anime rant and discussion

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anime - Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) anime rant and discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) anime rant and discussion

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 am

~Wakana~ wrote:Unfortunately, I'm really sceptical about the surprise thing ><
At least, I just hope it's a bad joke Argh
It better be, or there will be a price to pay for Vertical >____> *silently grabs shinai with a murderous glare*
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) anime rant and discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) anime rant and discussion

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

hihi! in last episode 4 i watch, i had feeling monster rats were once human, transformed using PK.
Are they not originally PK slavers? ^.^'
now i can comprehend the hate for PK users i guess.
the passive ones are just resigned to their fate.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:hihi! in last episode 4 i watch, i had feeling monster rats were once human, transformed using PK.
Are they not originally PK slavers? ^.^'
now i can comprehend the hate for PK users i guess.
the passive ones are just resigned to their fate.
When the queer rats were human, the PK people turned them into monsters since they had tried to put the PK users under their control, after the PK scientists installed death feedback into PK humans. Thus with the last of the normal humans turned into monsters, no one could get in the way of the PK users.  ^__^ The PK humans were and continued to be douchebags

---UPDATE---

-andreality asked:

Are have you considered translating Mawaru Penguindrum light novels and are you still considering the Shinsekai Yori novel?

Didn’t even know PenguinDrum was a novel. Thanks for the rec.

New World is in the back of our minds as we are set to release the manga.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken straight from Tumblr, found this on my dashboard today. Maybe steam for the novel will pick up again once their done with the sh*tty manga adaption (it ruined EVERYTHING, you might as well just read it for the ecchi if you like that stuff)

UPDATE 2:

ifdinosaurscouldcrush asked:

I have no idea where the poll to vote for a translation ( in English) for the anime: 'shinsekai yori' is but.. I'd want to see it translated. I'd want to buy the book.

We took it down over the late Summer. The poll was only to last two months but i was hoping it would improve with more time…and it didn’t.

We have no real plans to do the novel, at this time. But if the manga sales continue to go well, we might very well change our minds some day. (Our editor-in-chief did help with the creation of the novel, btw)
---------------------------------------------------------

This also appeared on my Tumblr dashboard. This now explains why the poll was taken down, and sadly, with such a vague answer, I believe the fan translation I put up in this thread's main page is our best bet for reading an english version of Saki's story T-T.

-------------------

MASSIVE UPDATE AS OF 2-23-14: The Shin Sekai Yori anime is being dubbed and sold by Sentai Filmworks and will be released to us on April 15 according to Anime News Network!

Emily Neves as Saki Watanabe
Greg Ayres as Satoru Asahina
Monica Rial as Maria Akizuki
Blake Shepard as Mamoru Itou
Clint Bickham as Shun Aonuma

OMFG EVERYONE! GET HYPE!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2