Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...

+13
BMeph
Bluholic711
Cheshire Kat
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Sergay Tate
Chaglette
Konaxookami
RedEyedWolf
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
17 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

the following Mai-Otome characters fail at... - Page 6 Empty Re: the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am

Nina Wang : Gakuenchou? But I thought you and Big Sister Shizuru...>///>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

the following Mai-Otome characters fail at... - Page 6 Empty Re: the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 am

:DR Kruger: : Everyone is mine :twisted: that's why I'm the Gakuenchou. Sometimes Shizuru is busy, that's when I'll have you instead.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Chie-sama wrote::DR Kruger: : Everyone is mine :twisted: that's why I'm the Gakuenchou. Sometimes Shizuru is busy, that's when I'll have you instead.

ruby : Even me, Natsuki? You know Cat Goddess Mikoto would give you a good spanking if you attempted to have me. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 am

ruby fails at being in the correct dimension
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: ruby : Even me, Natsuki? You know Cat Goddess Mikoto would give you a good spanking if you attempted to have me. :3

:DR Kruger: : Who cares about a mere child like her? I will have what is mine.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

ruby : Okay, you're starting to scare me Natsuki. You're not the awkward girl I knew from Garderobe....*shakes*

Grand Duke Nagi fails at making an escape. XD The Gakuenchou hung up on you! What a loser!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: ruby : Okay, you're starting to scare me Natsuki. You're not the awkward girl I knew from Garderobe....*shakes*

Grand Duke Nagi fails at making an escape. XD The Gakuenchou hung up on you! What a loser!

:DR Kruger: : *Approaches Mai with a devilish grin*

Woots NatMai! *o*

Mikoto fails at sharing Mai D:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

Mai fails at not letting Mikoto eat her GEM.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Mai doesn't fail at kicking Kagutsuchi's ass. O_O Their little battle was awesome but then SUNRISE had to drop the random WTF moment with Kagu-kitten. XDDD;;;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai doesn't fail at kicking Kagutsuchi's ass. O_O Their little battle was awesome but then SUNRISE had to drop the random WTF moment with Kagu-kitten. XDDD;;;;;

yeah, that made me "WUT?!??!" just a little bit too xD

the Schwarz guys fail at helping Arika to get across the expanse of water to get to the black valley (when it's inbetween dimensions)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Sifr Fran doesn't fail at getting Lena Sayers to take a bath with her. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Erstin Ho fails at attending Nao's lessons with Arika x3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Erstin Ho fails at attending Nao's lessons with Arika x3

Erstin Ho fails at hiking. o_o; Those blisters and bite look painful. Damn that Maki Maki Swirl head...

Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Erstin Ho fails at hiking. o_o; Those blisters and bite look painful. Damn that Maki Maki Swirl head...

Shiho Huit

Shiho Huit fails at drawing a circle. That's why she maki makis now!! XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Una Shamrock and Miss Maria don't fail at being the most gorgeous women in the entire Mai-Otome series. <33333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Tomoe fails at being a popular political figure in Aries... unlike a certain someone.

Yukino hm?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Tomoe fails at being a popular political figure in Aries... unlike a certain someone.

Yukino hm?

Ishigermin fails at not having a crazy bitch as a girlfriend...

lol xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 am

Ahn Lu fails at stripping Chie and Aoi in Zwei. As far as I remember,they weren't stripped... I think? O_o
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 am

Chie-sama wrote:Ahn Lu fails at stripping Chie and Aoi in Zwei. As far as I remember,they weren't stripped... I think? O_o

No they weren't. :) Though if you looked at Aoi's reaction to Anh's antics, you can sorta tell she wanted in on the action. Chie Hallard just stood on the sidelines and gave her world famous "When Anh gets drunks, let's just say she's a Bigger Sister than Big Sister Shizuru" line.

Oh Chie; a gay joke. <3 Funneh~~~~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Chie Hallard just stood on the sidelines and gave her world famous "When Anh gets drunks, let's just say she's a Bigger Sister than Big Sister Shizuru" line.

Oh Chie; a gay joke. <3 Funneh~~~~

Ahn Lu fails at proving that on screen! >:3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 am

Chie-sama wrote:Ahn Lu fails at proving that on screen! >:3

>:3 Rawr. Aoi I can understand (small talent is small), but I will say not stripping Chie Hallard is unforgivable. >:3 I want her to kyaa! in that husky voice, dammit!

Mitsuki Saiga <33333 *melts into a puddle of hearts*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:Ahn Lu fails at proving that on screen! >:3

>:3 Rawr. Aoi I can understand (small talent is small), but not stripping Chie Hallard is unforgivable. >:3 I want her to kyaa! in that husky voice, dammit!

Mitsuki Saiga <33333 *melts into a puddle of hearts*

That sounds... weird, I don't get it o-o;

Recently I watched a anime called 07 Ghost and Mitsuki-sama was voicing for the main character. I cried thorough the series. Mitsuki-sama's a guy!! T-T The guy sounded a tad more feminine than Hallard D;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 am

Chie-sama wrote:Recently I watched a anime called 07 Ghost and Mitsuki-sama was voicing for the main character. I cried thorough the series. Mitsuki-sama's a guy!! T-T The guy sounded a tad more feminine than Hallard D;

o_o Never seen that series! I'm not surprised by Mitsuki-sama's incredible range though. :) Without going too off-topic, what's this series about? Quick summary!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:o_o Never seen that series! I'm not surprised by Mitsuki-sama's incredible range though. :) Without going too off-topic, what's this series about? Quick summary!

This used-to-be-a-war-slave guy joined the military and found out he was a prince of a great fallen country and the military commander killed his dad. His assasination attempt failed and he escaped and ended up in a church where the military cannot approach. He then wants to find out the truth about his country's downfall and took the exam to be a bishop so that he could travel the world to find out the truth.

It's kinda interesting XD Though there's a very tiiiiiiiny hint of yaoi.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Chie-sama wrote:This used-to-be-a-war-slave guy joined the military and found out he was a prince of a great fallen country and the military commander killed his dad. His assasination attempt failed and he escaped and ended up in a church where the military cannot approach. He then wants to find out the truth about his country's downfall and took the exam to be a bishop so that he could travel the world to find out the truth.

It's kinda interesting XD Though there's a very tiiiiiiiny hint of yaoi.

XD I can take hints of yaoi at best. Sounds really cool, I'll look it up sometime and thank you! Anything to support Mitsuki-sama as a voice actress.

Back on-topic:

Fiar Grosse fails at defeating Aswad Midori.

Watch out for that Gakutenou! :twisted:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next