Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

+3
Bluholic711
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:((Gosh, well at least you are here Luu.))

((I'll always be here, Blu. You're getting experiences out of this, we're having fun and it's a pleasure to celebrate the fandom in any way. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about the RL priorities the others face. I'll keep on bumpin' though. Wink ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:
"I'm going to talk to the Headmaster tommorow. And she better give it to me straight."

Nao frowned. This night had been bad enough with the karaoke, ridiculous outfits, and being forced to hang around that Mutt, but now she had to do more work? Just to become some pig's bride? She didn't like the sound of that.

... But, if this meant that she had an excuse to stir up some trouble, then maybe this could be fun.

Nao scoffed. "The Headmaster? If she hasn't told you the truth by now, then there's no use. In my opinion, all of you just became my enemies..." Nao glanced over at Kuga, "... though some of you weren't allies in the first place."

((this is my first time RPing as well >_>; ))
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Nagi looked at Rieto with curious eyes."How do you suppose we do that my Lord."Nagi had this smirk in place wanting to know every detail in how to manipulate such a smart snake like girl. His smirk looked like it might rip his face off."I wonder just how to do this and how much freedom I have to mess up that pretty little head of hers."

((This time it doesn't seem too out of character))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Mai was aware of the fact that Nao never liked her or Natsuki.
She knew that Nao would be the least willing to be friends with others.
Regardless of that, the orange haired girl still cared about the spider Hime.
"Nao-chan, you heard of the risks. We can't go through with this. This is exactly what Nagi wants."

Last edited by MaiTokiha on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Nao stopped and seemed to consider what Mai was saying. Her most precious person was at stake... but so was everyone else's, not that she really cared about any of the other HiMEs.
"I hate that runt as much as anyone else. But I have to admit that it was getting boring, fight only against the Orphans all the time."
She paused, a sly smirk taking over her features. "Just stay out of my way, and there won't be any problems."
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Enemies? When did Yukino do something to cross Nao? She hasn't done anything. This doesn't look good for any of the present HiME. Yukino would rather not get in Nao's way, but eventually the two of them may have to fight. She sighs softly and then starts to walk away. It's late and Haruka-chan is probably looking for her.

On the other hand, there are three HiME not present and this could be bad for her if she runs into any of them. Fighting is such a terrible way to decide things, but without all HiME being present, well, it's hard to say what state her safety is in. She may meet someone that wants to fight her. Possibly. If that's the case, will she have any choice but to fight?
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 pm

((We're moving into the second act of the February Festival with the HiME confrontations and battles. All available MM roleplayers including Deppy, Grawrr, Blu-chan and Kona-chan and whoever else, you are required to start fighting and creating drama.

Those not in roleplay mode, this is your chance to enter. If you do not, all MM members who were cast from the start will take on TWO roles to progress the story faster. Thank you! Yes, your usernames will return to normal in 4 days, but we WILL finish this roleplay regardless. So do your best, people!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm

"Don't worry, Yukino." Mai said, placing a reassuring hand on her firend's shoulder. "We'll be fine as long as we stay together as a team."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 am

((I'll reply to Mai's post, but after that I have to move things along a bit.))

"Thanks, Mai, but I'm not convinced that every HiME is going to think things through. Every group has a sour apple and I just don't want to be targeted..."

* * * Later * * *

The next morning Yukino starts typing on her laptop as she does every day at this hour. What happened last night continues to bug her. She bites her lip and eventually starts typing one key continuously until she comes to notice that she's doing this and stops. Several students are beginning to act up like the end of the world is coming and all Yukino can do is wonder if it is.

Rain. It is beginning to pour down and was that thunder? Maybe. She closes her laptop, unable to focus for now, and walks over to the window. Is what Nagi said...is it true? Will she have to fight to protect Haruka-chan? Last night, it all seemed like a dream, but now everything is starting to sink in like quicksand.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Mai wasn't paying any mind to Midori's letcure. She was still thinking about what Nagi had said to her and her firends. She glanced at Tate for a moment. Then she contined to stare at the window. And then, afterwards, the orange haired girl, umbrella in hand, was waiting for Mikoto. Once she met up with the shorter girl, both of them head on over to the dorm.
Suddenly, Mai heard something lingering behind them. "Mikoto, did you hear that?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 pm

((All usernames will go back to normal tomorrow. We will continue roleplay until it's finished. :) Other members will be able to jump in, in case one of you is MIA. This is Noob's chance to play as Midori...hohoho~))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 pm

((wow, I'm so disappointed in this role playing thread. I was so looking forward to it too! Talk about lame...))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

((Where is Koi))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:((wow, I'm so disappointed in this role playing thread. I was so looking forward to it too! Talk about lame...))

((Don't say that, Blu. It wasn't a total loss as now I know which members can dedicate their time to roleplay. You, Rose, Grawrr and Lerena really impressed me with your performances. I'll need all of you for future roleplays, including this one. Again, we're not stopping this one, but since usernames are going back to normal, we will split roles.))

Nagi Homura wrote:((Where is Koi))

((As Nymph said to me a while ago "she's dealing with personal stuff." The February Festival was a brilliant concept by me, but to get the best out of it, YOU have to put effort into it. You wouldn't be given a concert hall to perform at and not show up, right?))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm

(( well then, I'll be looking forward to the next role playing thread then! It though, I was expecting alittle more. What should we do now?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:(( well then, I'll be looking forward to the next role playing thread then! It though, I was expecting alittle more. What should we do now?))

((Wait for tomorrow until all usernames are back to normal. I'll start a new casting call. All members will can chose TWO characters this time. So wait until I give the signal, so you may choose.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

((All right! Roger that. So, how long this one be? And will it the carnival again?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:((All right! Roger that. So, how long this one be? And will it the carnival again?))

((As long as it needs to be, depending on how you guys and girls make the story flow with your dialogue. and we're continuing where we left off. Tonight I'll have a new casting call for everyone. Be ready to choose your HiME and/or secondary character.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

((So I get to be Nagi and a Hime sweet))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 am

NEW CASTING CALL!

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1819-event-the-mai-multiverse-roleplay-february-festival#111185

^ Head over to the OP to claim your two new characters! I will continue the role of Reito Kanzaki/Obsidian Lord and add on Takumi Tokiha. It's healthy for any roleplayer to take on roles that are the polar opposite of one another. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 am

I chose Mai again!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I chose Mai again!

What's this obsession with Tokiha-san, Blu? Wink I know she's awesome, you just never said WHY.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Simply put, we have much in common.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Simply put, we have much in common.

*looks at your chest*

I'll say.

Philosodori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

AND! We tend to take care of everybody without realizing what we want in return.

I'm torn at the moment. Should I pick tsundere ninja, clingy octopus girl, or boring 11 year old headmaster?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next