Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

+32
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Magus Phantalus
SpiralDasher
Acid Raw
Sergay Tate
Defiant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
planetwarrior
Dia
Chibola
Mikotoreborn
The_Yawn
bubbleduckie
Abicion
yurishadow
Asuka Tenjou
Natsuru Kujino
Hohoemu
il0vesunfl0wers
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Layla-San
roven
fibereco
TongBaox3
venz07
Krystal of Nol
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:21 pm

I read that the side is done for a while, too o.o Well, I can't go on it, too :/ The same thing happened to some other sides I know. Some aren't on anymore, some are again. So, I don't know either. But I will go crazy when I can't have my Girlfriends ò.ó
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Well I'm hoping they finish translating Destiny
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 am

my link is down >> guess makimaki is finished ;_;
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 am

oh and wtf! shizuru is such a mary sue in mai hime exa! she beat midori like it was nothing! >>
good chapter, biased writing! where's nao!? she'll kick shiz's ass :twisted:

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:oh and wtf! shizuru is such a mary sue in mai hime exa! she beat midori like it was nothing! >>
good chapter, biased writing! where's nao!? she'll kick shiz's ass :twisted:

HA! You wish!!! I mean I like Nao but she CAN'T kick Shizuru's ass!!! (Just Natsuki can do that and probably not in the sense you're thinking XD)
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Now, now girls! Let's not get too excited now! Megan, you know Nao has a long sad history of losing to Shizuru. And Krystal, I'm pretty sure Miyu and Mai can kick Shizuru's ass too. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Now, now girls! Let's not get too excited now! Megan, you know Nao has a long sad history of losing to Shizuru. And Krystal, I'm pretty sure Miyu and Mai can kick Shizuru's ass too. ;P

Mmmm... Miyu well yeah but Mai I'm not that sure, remember what Nagi said in the CD drama? that Shizuru was the strongest and *damn I don't remember what else* HiME, so I'm sorry Mai
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:Mmmm... Miyu well yeah but Mai I'm not that sure, remember what Nagi said in the CD drama? that Shizuru was the strongest and *damn I don't remember what else* HiME, so I'm sorry Mai [/color]

LOL I do remember that and I still have to disagree a bit. I dunno if Nagi was watching Mai in action against Alyssa's Artemis or not, but Kagutsuchi took a direct blast from a concentrated beam from space and lived. Kiyohime bit the dust with a super Silver Cartridge shot at point blank, which I think is much weaker than the Artemis blast.

XD We're thinking about this a little too much, huh. Blame Sunrise. They did cheat us out of a Mai vs. Shizuru fight in the series, with Kiyohime nudging Kagutsuchi a bit. >_> you ssuck, Sunrise.

But hey, it clearly looks like Shizuru is the strongest in Mai HiME EXA. So far anyway. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:LOL I do remember that and I still have to disagree a bit. I dunno if Nagi was watching Mai in action against Alyssa's Artemis or not, but Kagutsuchi took a direct blast from a concentrated beam from space and lived. Kiyohime bit the dust with a super Silver Cartridge shot at point blank, which I think is much weaker than the Artemis blast.

XD We're thinking about this a little too much, huh. Blame Sunrise. They did cheat us out of a Mai vs. Shizuru fight in the series, with Kiyohime nudging Kagutsuchi a bit. >_> you ssuck, Sunrise.

But hey, it clearly looks like Shizuru is the strongest in Mai HiME EXA. So far anyway. ^_~

Of course Nagi was watching, the boy had nothing better to do than see Mai every move (pervet boy) well when he's not planning something evil...

Take a blast a lived? I would say, the fenix-dragon took a blast, die and came back like a rocket-dragon XD

*sigh* Indeed we're thinking too much about it. Damn you Sunrise!!! We want more ShizNat!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Capítulo 04 listo y posteado en el OP Wink

By the way, when I was translating the last page there was something that caught my attention:

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 5 2912

See what I mark with red? Why July? Maybe this is why we can't find chapter 05 yet?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Its the issue for July, but it came out on May 27th.... so its been out since the end of May, just nobody's been sharin'.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 am

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Its the issue for July, but it came out on May 27th.... so its been out since the end of May, just nobody's been sharin'.

Ah I see now thanks
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 am

Maybe it was a little hiatus?? Okay, it was only a little bit more than a month so I wouldn't really think like this...

Hasn't really something to do with EXA, but I don't know where to post it. Mai HiME Destiny 8 is out. You ask how when makimaki is down?? Just look at THIS.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Lmfao I was just reading your discussion about Nao & Shizuru. I'd have to agree with Krystal. Shizuru would kick ass without even breaking a sweat.

Wahh! Need chapter 5 now! I want ShizNat loving! ; 0;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

I know who can easily beat Shizuru! Sailor Moon, Goku, Lina Inverse, Tamahome, Asuka in her Evangelion Unit 2, Lucy, Ceres...^_^; Oh wait, we're talking about the Maiverse right? ;P

Looks like the appeal at MakiMaki got rejected. ^^; That sucks so much. Big deal, just pick up the pieces and build again. ^_^ They'll be back better than ever.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Looks like the appeal at MakiMaki got rejected. ^^; That sucks so much. Big deal, just pick up the pieces and build again. ^_^ They'll be back better than ever.
What was rejected? >//w//<;;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I wouldn't be so sure by Tama, would I?? XD
Oh, Ceres ;__; You are so great ;_;
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Layla-San wrote:
What was rejected? >//w//<;;[/quote]

MakiMaki's appeal to get their website back up. T_T

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I wouldn't be so sure by Tama, would I?? XD

With the full power of his fellow Suzaku Seven? I know so. ^_~ Even without the powers, Tamahome is much faster than Shizuru. Does not matter how strong you are if you can't catch your opponent. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:
What was rejected? >//w//<;;

MakiMaki's appeal to get their website back up. T_T
[/quote] What is that? Is that a website which hosts the Manga?
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh, true. I forgot about the power thing. It's like cheating XD

makimaki translate the Mai HiME Destiny novel + the wonderful manga Girlfriends <3 sometimes some other things, too. And they thought about doing the EXA manga.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Layla-San wrote:Lmfao I was just reading your discussion about Nao & Shizuru. I'd have to agree with Krystal. Shizuru would kick ass without even breaking a sweat.

Yes, glad to know that Layla-san Wink

Trust me I also want chapter 05 AND ShizNat loving
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Lmfao I was just reading your discussion about Nao & Shizuru. I'd have to agree with Krystal. Shizuru would kick ass without even breaking a sweat.

Yes, glad to know that Layla-san Wink

Trust me I also want chapter 05 AND ShizNat loving
;D

I bet! It's slowly eating me from the inside. I need to know. -sniffles-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 4 in Spanish is now being promoted on You Tube.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora-stylus Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank you very much !!
I'm very appreciate T-T
and I am really glad to meet My-HiME's characters again !
Aurora-stylus
Aurora-stylus
Mai-Artist
Mai-Artist

Bubuzuke points : 64
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

http://aurora-stylus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Charcoal wrote:Thank you very much !!
I'm very appreciate T-T
and I am really glad to meet My-HiME's characters again !

Anything for our own beloved fanbase! :D Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum (and ShizNat Webs ^_~ I love your profile), Charcoal! I read that you're an artist. We have a thread for artists, video directors and authors. If possible, may you share some of your work with us? I'd really like to see!

Here: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/mai-multiverse-fan-works-f5/ <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next