Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series

4 posters

Go down

HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series Empty HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series

Post by Highman Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 pm

From Childs,to maidens who serves by kickings names and taking ass,to crazy girls with psychic powers who can read into minds and pulling their panties as a form of hazing to newer students. What is next step for the Mai-franchise having for the awesome types powers added for various awesome adventures and breath-taking battles to the highest caliber.

For me I know in the next series they could have all things added into the HiME-verse and Materialization still is a crucial key role to the series.

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series Empty Re: HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

Highman wrote:From Childs,to maidens who serves by kickings names and taking ass,to crazy girls with psychic powers who can read into minds and pulling their panties as a form of hazing to newer students. What is next step for the Mai-franchise having for the awesome types powers added for various awesome adventures and breath-taking battles to the highest caliber.

For me I know in the next series they could have all things added into the HiME-verse and Materialization still is a crucial key role to the series.

2013 will be one serious year to ponder what Sunrise will have planned for the ten year anniversary of Mai-HiME. I'll hold all my thoughts until then. For now I'll say I was all for a reboot of the first series, but after Mai-HiME EXA, that doesn't seem like a good idea anymore. A continuation would be nice with the girls teaming together against a new adversary. The drama can remain there like in the first two arcs, but can we finally have the HiME working together now? Shizuru Fujino working a babyface role would be a marvel to watch. Nao Yuuki should still be on the fence about her HiME position, seeing how she can never really forgive Shizuru for what she did.

Maybe an entirely new Mai-Series is planned for 2014. I would like to see the previous Mai-Series finally put to rest by completing the story. So many unanswered questions in Mai-HiME/Otome, it's like completing a game at 57% and being too lazy to unlock the rest.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series Empty Re: HiME/Otome successor: Next Mai series

Post by Highman Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:From Childs,to maidens who serves by kickings names and taking ass,to crazy girls with psychic powers who can read into minds and pulling their panties as a form of hazing to newer students. What is next step for the Mai-franchise having for the awesome types powers added for various awesome adventures and breath-taking battles to the highest caliber.

2013 will be one serious year to ponder what Sunrise will have planned for the ten year anniversary of Mai-HiME. I'll hold all my thoughts until then. For now I'll say I was all for a reboot of the first series, but after Mai-HiME EXA, that doesn't seem like a good idea anymore. A continuation would be nice with the girls teaming together against a new adversary. The drama can remain there like in the first two arcs, but can we finally have the HiME working together now? Shizuru Fujino working a babyface role would be a marvel to watch. Nao Yuuki should still be on the fence about her HiME position, seeing how she can never really forgive Shizuru for what she did.

Maybe an entirely new Mai-Series is planned for 2014. I would like to see the previous Mai-Series finally put to rest by completing the story. So many unanswered questions in Mai-HiME/Otome, it's like completing a game at 57% and being too lazy to unlock the rest.

Great minds do think alike for the both us except for the ten year deal. The fact that it's has been three years since Sunrise did HiME/Otome ala blu-rays. Plus the EX, was a limited bad taste in every Mai-fan till mini-episodes wash it all away. Now Sunrise has other shows that on fire in sales. Wouldn't shock to me on having an OVA or two till the full series coming out next year to huge spark into the returning of Mai-franchise. Now Hirokazu Hisayuki-san the character designer from HiME/Otome has the full reigns and since he was awesome doing Sifr. May bring new/old and possible legendary staff to continue the saga.

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Highman wrote:Great minds do think alike for the both us except for the ten year deal. The fact that it's has been three years since Sunrise did HiME/Otome ala blu-rays. Plus the EX, was a limited bad taste in every Mai-fan till mini-episodes wash it all away. Now Sunrise has other shows that on fire in sales. Wouldn't shock to me on having an OVA or two till the full series coming out next year to huge spark into the returning of Mai-franchise. Now Hirokazu Hisayuki-san the character designer from HiME/Otome has the full reigns and since he was awesome doing Sifr. May bring new/old and possible legendary staff to continue the saga.

Hirokazu Hisayuki should consider it, there's so much left to be done. We should see something new next year. Sailor Moon fandom started to return with full force a year prior to it's 20th anniversary. Mai-HiME/Otome may not be on that same level, but I cannot imagine the anniversary of Mai-HiME going over Hirokazu's head. With all the small releases in the last few years like EXA, mini-OVAs and having Mai-Series characters showing up in RPGs like Heroes Phantasia, I think we're in store for something big.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Maybe there should be a new cast and the CHILDs passed on to them.
Mai and the former Hime can guide the new generation, since they went through the same mess. Also, the cast has to be slightly older,too.
Like between 16-18 age range at least. Perhaps it will be alot darker than the first Mai Hime series, with a more less happy ending.

((Ah, wishful thinking is such a bitch.))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Maybe there should be a new cast and the CHILDs passed on to them.
Mai and the former Hime can guide the new generation, since they went through the same mess. Also, the cast has to be slightly older,too.
Like between 16-18 age range at least. Perhaps it will be alot darker than the first Mai Hime series, with a more less happy ending.

^ This is rarely heard from the mouths of any Mai-Series fan. It'd be nice to see a new cast of girls with the HiME powers, with some returning faces like Natsuki, Mai and Mikoto (the big names of Mai-HiME). It would be a fresh new take on the series and adding in a darker tone that would make the Carnival arc look like a Sunday school picnic. But remember, Sunrise probably got the message that fans want a continuation rather than a whole new plot. If they do venture in that direction, I hope they don't do the cliche thing by including the HiME era Arika, Erstin and just about any Otome characters. We're making a bridge between HiME and Otome, Sunrise. Easy on the cameos.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:Maybe there should be a new cast and the CHILDs passed on to them.

^ This is rarely heard from the mouths of any Mai-Series fan. It'd be nice to see a new cast of girls with the HiME powers, with some returning faces like Natsuki, Mai and Mikoto (the big names of Mai-HiME). It would be a fresh new take on the series and adding in a darker tone that would make the Carnival arc look like a Sunday school picnic. But remember, Sunrise probably got the message that fans want a continuation rather than a whole new plot. If they do venture in that direction, I hope they don't do the cliche thing by including the HiME era Arika, Erstin and just about any Otome characters. We're making a bridge between HiME and Otome, Sunrise. Easy on the cameos.

Only in Mai Multiverse, only in Mai Multiverse :D ! For Sunrise part, they want the whole original HiME's back as the main characters for the long run, some may get the shorter end of the stick how series progresses. What paths will take them till a brighten future or path of armaggedon, remember Mashiro and Nagi in the last episode said that HiME had gone through wars and the HiME's will decide. Don't know what Fumi felt about Mashiro said or how she would be an absolute headmaster and leader to the HiME's.

There's more want to say, but I'll put this and add rest later because my class is starting.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:39 pm

That was a mysterious ending left open to interpretation. It can only be answered with an official "Mai-HiME 2" rather than what we originally got with Mai-Otome. And no, I'm not one of those fans who believe Nagi and Mashiro were referencing the future in Mai-Otome.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That was a mysterious ending left open to interpretation. It can only be answered with an official "Mai-HiME 2" rather than what we originally got with Mai-Otome. And no, I'm not one of those fans who believe Nagi and Mashiro were referencing the future in Mai-Otome.

Mai-HiME is fine rather having the 2and Maybe I've been critical too much from the past but something you got snap out of fanatic ideas.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, I for one would like to see that maybe Shizuru give some advice to a New Hime. And how even after all the struggle they went through, she was able to stay with her most important person by her side after all those years.

Also Natsuki giving a similar speech to another New Hime about how the love from the most important person helped her and she now can live happily with her.

This way, they'd make ShizuNatsu completely canon!! >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, I for one would like to see that maybe Shizuru give some advice to a New Hime. And how even after all the struggle they went through, she was able to stay with her most important person by her side after all those years.

Also Natsuki giving a similar speech to another New Hime about how the love from the most important person helped her and she now can live happily with her.

This way, they'd make ShizuNatsu completely canon!! >:3

And lesson or two learning about the passions of youth and love making
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Oh yes. That'd be the talk for later episodes. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Oh yes. That'd be the talk for later episodes. :3

Well the original HiME will have their no matter what circumstances bring unto them, Would like to see new HiME join the fold of 12 but I do see one of them betray or killed. That's what I see on having new HiME's join the fray.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Also I imagine an epic battle of the old 12 Hime joining forces with the new 12 Hime to destroy the bad guys here.
Just like one of those epic chapters where you gather ALL the Power Rangers and save the day!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Also I imagine an epic battle of the old 12 Hime joining forces with the new 12 Hime to destroy the bad guys here.
Just like one of those epic chapters where you gather ALL the Power Rangers and save the day!

Favorite special episode out of my Saturday mornings and best moment in childhood history. Back on topic, we've seen much of HiME's fight together till the last episode and Otome, but never seen go through the whole series to save world. As saying, anything could happen in the next series perhaps a Autobots(HiME) vs Decipticons(Miko) battles as the real enemy sits back eating a hot dog and popcorn.

Some HiME's may die and those will be replaced, that's going to be a bitch :(
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

It'd be too tragic to let some of the Hime die.
If we already hate Sunrise, then we'd hunt them down if they were to do that.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down