Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

+8
Natsuki-chan
DefyingMisery
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Cheshire Kat
~Wakana~
Dead.And.Alive
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) Empty If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello again. :3
So I wonder who she would be most fond of since she really has no other close ties in the anime.
I mean, she is a player but she wanted a real relationship with Natsuki (which she got in Mai Otome)
Would she remain one or find somebody else? I feel as if many people are going to say Reito for some reason (even if it makes no sense considering Shizuru is never going to be with a guy..) o__o

Sorry if people have asked this v.v

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by ~Wakana~ Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Shizuru is only for Natsuki~
I don't see Shizuru with another. She would definitely remain one.
But she could continu flirting and having fun.
I think she quite enjoyed playing with Tomoe in Otome (wow, I just realize I did an anagram !).

Shizuru Kaichou : Without my Natsuki, I have no other choice than of harakiri~
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I hate to be a party pooper, you guys, but this is a topic that belongs in the ShizNat thread. ^^;

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1446-alternate-shipping-sector-rules-maki-maki-ed#80876
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) Empty If Shizuru didn't have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai HiME)

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Hello again. :3
So I wonder who she would be most fond of since she really has no other close ties in the anime.
I mean, she is a player but she wanted a real relationship with Natsuki (which she got in Mai Otome)
Would she remain one or find somebody else? I feel as if many people are going to say Reito for some reason o__o

Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Technically I could only wait for it to be deleted or change the title but can't seem to figure out someway to make the replies fit together so...I wonder how long it'll take for it to be deleted >.>"

>doesn't mind<
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Hello again. :3
Would she remain one or find somebody else? I feel as if many people are going to say Reito for some reason o__o

o_O; ShizRei!? I know there are fans who believe ShizRei or ReiShiz could of been a possibility, but I don't think so. Drop the crack pairing gimmick for a second: Shizuru likes GIRLS. Even I can admit that and refuse to be a delusional male fan who believes he has a chance with Fujino. As for an alternative to Natsuki? It's hard to narrow them down, she never felt strongly about the others in the series. My best guess is that she would of dated one of her Fuka fangirls in the long run, but those feelings would always pale in comparison to the sensation Natsuki made her feel.

In other words, it's really hard to say.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Thread moved to ShizNat Forum!

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

No harm done, ladies. You may continue! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Now threads have been merged....YAY!? HiME

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am

Shizuru could be with me instead ;D

Lol, but no, as Luu said I think she probably would have ended up with one of her fangirls eventually...or perhaps she would have met someone at University. I don't think that she would have stayed on her own if she couldn't be with Natsuki, based on the fact that in real life people move on, even when they say (and sometimes really believe) that they never will. Of course, Natsuki was (as far as we know) and always would be her first love, so later relationships would likely lack that same intensity.

As for ShizRei...while they make an interesting crack pairing (one that I quite like for some reason >.>) , they would never actually work as an actual couple, even if Shizuru was interested in guys. They're too similar :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Shizuru could be with me instead ;D

Lol, but no, as Luu said I think she probably would have ended up with one of her fangirls eventually...or perhaps she would have met someone at University. I don't think that she would have stayed on her own if she couldn't be with Natsuki, based on the fact that in real life people move on, even when they say (and sometimes really believe) that they never will. Of course, Natsuki was (as far as we know) and always would be her first love, so later relationships would likely lack that same intensity.

As for ShizRei...while they make an interesting crack pairing (one that I quite like for some reason >.>) , they would never actually work as an actual couple, even if Shizuru was interested in guys. They're too similar :3

It's not like Shizuru was a hopeless romantic. The whole world was hers at Fuka Academy and I have no doubt she would of had a larger group of fangirls at University. In canon, if her and Natsuki had broken up for whatever reason, it would be difficult for Shizuru to move on. I think she treasures the thought of true love more than Natsuki.

:'3 Too similar indeed. That's like shipping YOU and ME together, Kaichou-Koi. I'd rather die! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

>:3 I've dated rainbow vagina already, I don't need to do it a second time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

I can't really see her dating any other girl besides Natsuki and of course not a boy.
I don't think she'd be serious about going out with anyone, much less one of her fangirls. Maybe she'd date someone at University, but even that it's hard to picture...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Maybe she'd date someone at University, but even that it's hard to picture...

Well if she did, it'd be a very painful relationship because I could imagine that the person would be similar to Natsuki. And if whoever that would have been found out the might either be

A) Depressed that it was only love because she was reminded of Natsuki
B) Angry that she thought of Natsuki and not them.
or
C) As doubtful as I am of this the person would sympathize with her and continue on

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Oh...I was taking this as a No-Natsuki at all in the Hime universe....

As you said, maybe Shizuru would look someone similar to Natsuki, but IMO it wouldn't work. She loves the girl too much. Maybe enough to be single all the time and treasure her feelings for Natsuki.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Oh...I was taking this as a No-Natsuki at all in the Hime universe....

I planned that but people thought differently. I should have been more precise. ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 pm

No worries... ^^
Still, my answer would remain the same. As a hard-core NatsuShizu lover, I can't see them with any other person but each other... :}
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 pm

I completely agree with you. :3
Thus me making this thread.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Oh...I was taking this as a No-Natsuki at all in the Hime universe....

As you said, maybe Shizuru would look someone similar to Natsuki, but IMO it wouldn't work. She loves the girl too much. Maybe enough to be single all the time and treasure her feelings for Natsuki.

And if you consider Shizuru's love for Natsuki stronger than Tomoe's love for Shizuru in Mai-Otome, then it'll be impossible for her to simply move onto a similar girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm

I concur with Luu.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::'3 Too similar indeed. That's like shipping YOU and ME together, Kaichou-Koi. I'd rather die! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

The feeling is mutual!! >:3

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm

So much love....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:So much love....

OH SHUT UP! WHO ASKED YOU!!!! >:3 KOI IS A BRIT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS BRITS ARE POISON! Shizuru would never date her to make up for Natsuki, that's for sure. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 pm

XD
I didn't know that about Brits... I might try the poison someday... >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:XD
I didn't know that about Brits... I might try the poison someday... >:3

>:3 Don't bother! Kaichou-Koi is taken!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 am

I wasn't referring to Magikarp...I mean, Koi.
Maybe another lost Brit that may wander around here...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I wasn't referring to Magikarp...I mean, Koi.
Maybe another lost Brit that may wander around here...

O_____O WHO!?

Wait...

OMG...

O_o;;;; BUT WOLVY'S TAKEN TOO!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next