Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

+8
Natsuki-chan
DefyingMisery
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Cheshire Kat
~Wakana~
Dead.And.Alive
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 2 Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm

I'll just wait for a free Brit to come here and I lure her into my domains... XD
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 2 Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I'll just wait for a free Brit to come here and I lure her into my domains... XD

XD By domain you mean tea house...

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 2 PDVD_122

>:3 You ARE a Fujino...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, I've trained my little apprentice quite well. I'm proud.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 am

shezaei-neko wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, I've trained my little apprentice quite well. I'm proud.

Natsuki Kuga : That wasn't even your tea house and we were making love in it? How rude!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Woah!! Was that just a confession Natsuki?
So you do admit you did love to Shizuru there? You, naughty girl. You!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Woah!! Was that just a confession Natsuki?
So you do admit you did love to Shizuru there? You, naughty girl. You!

Natsuki Kuga : Don't twist my words around, Neko! You know exactly what I meant!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DefyingMisery Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Nao, may be...Nao is kinda like Natsuki in Hime, just more bitter. Shizuru can work with that lol
DefyingMisery
DefyingMisery
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:07 pm

True, true. I think anyone who could deal with Natsuki is prepared to deal with any person.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:53 pm

DefyingMisery wrote:Nao, may be...Nao is kinda like Natsuki in Hime, just more bitter. Shizuru can work with that lol

Sexual tension jokes aside, wouldn't there be too much friction between Natsuki and Nao to form a proper relationship?

NatNao
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 pm

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]
DefyingMisery wrote:
Sexual tension jokes aside, wouldn't there be too much friction between Natsuki and Nao to form a proper relationship?

Only thing is that we're looking for a "substitute" (although there is none) for Natsuki...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Only thing is that we're looking for a "substitute" (although there is none) for Natsuki...

As opposed to Shizuru who does have ONE logical substitute:

tomoe2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

The teal one is not in HiME though.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:The teal one is not in HiME though.

tomoe2 : I am anywhere I want to be. Marguerite sees all, including the past where my Oneesama's ancestor existed. All Shizuru will be MINE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : I am anywhere I want to be. Marguerite sees all, including the past where my Oneesama's ancestor existed. All Shizuru will be MINE!
As long as she's not in my mind I'm fine. x3
It's a dangerous place there...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
It's a dangerous place there...

There's no doubt about that. ^^; The mind of a yuri author or fangirl is dangerous indeed. Not on the level of a yaoi one, but it's pretty close.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:There's no doubt about that. ^^; The mind of a yuri author or fangirl is dangerous indeed. Not on the level of a yaoi one, but it's pretty close.
Oh gosh, don't even mention the world "yaoi" here. The anime lovers I know are yaoi supporters... What is wrong with this? Just about everything. It's a burden I must deal with...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Well, there's the non-speaking Nina character in Mai-Hime:

Natsuki - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 2 Nina_i10

Nina has blue-green hair & green eyes here, outward appearances maybe she'll do. Nina Wang
She just resembles Natsuki in some ways. I dunno?
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am

This topic definitely piqued my interest.

Shizuru not with Natsuki!? What kind of world would that be!!

Have no fear for I shall be with Shizuru, problem solved. :D

*laughs* In all seriousness, I definitely can't picture her with a guy.. It's just so wrong! *shudders*
It'd be like myself being with a guy. *shudders again* Pigs would fly before both those happened!

I can't really see her with anyone, the closest person she got to was Natsuki. Hmm.. However, I could see her with Nao. She tends to be drawn to those types. Nao and Natsuki are very similar, yet different. Shizuru would have no problem getting through to Nao! Shizuru Kaichou
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Grawrr wrote:This topic definitely piqued my interest.

Shizuru not with Natsuki!? What kind of world would that be!!
A world I shall never live in. Razz
Anyway, I agree that Nao is a suitable for that.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:43 am

Haha, as much as I'm open to the idea of Natsuki being with a guy, it just goes against her character a bit. She found comfort with her female companions, so she'll most likely get used to that kind of affection in the long run.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Haha, as much as I'm open to the idea of Natsuki being with a guy, it just goes against her character a bit. She found comfort with her female companions, so she'll most likely get used to that kind of affection in the long run.

I concur! It's hard to picture both Natsuki and Shizuru with a guy. Shizuru for obvious reasons lol. Natsuki it just doesn't fix. The question is, if Natsuki didn't have Shizuru who would she be with? *cue suspenseful music*
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Grawrr wrote:
I concur! It's hard to picture both Natsuki and Shizuru with a guy. Shizuru for obvious reasons lol. Natsuki it just doesn't fix. The question is, if Natsuki didn't have Shizuru who would she be with? *cue suspenseful music*

Takeda <------ CUE THE SUSPENSEFUL TAKEDA!!!

Truth be told, Nao is always the choice fans give her. I would of preferred it to be Mai if Mai were homosexual. Natsuki's friendship with Mai is pretty deep, it could of been much more under different circumstances. She doesn't share that kind of bond with Nao, even after revealing they're very much alike.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Takeda <------ CUE THE SUSPENSEFUL TAKEDA!!!

Truth be told, Nao is always the choice fans give her. I would of preferred it to be Mai if Mai were homosexual. Natsuki's friendship with Mai is pretty deep, it could of been much more under different circumstances. She doesn't share that kind of bond with Nao, even after revealing they're very much alike.

I respect NatNao, but I just can't see it. They are far too alike, it'd be like dating a clone of yourself. I have to agree with you, if Natsuki didn't have Shizuru. I could definitely see her with Mai, even though Mai is straight. Other than Shizuru, Natsuki gets close to Mai. She even comforts her after her loss.
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 am

Grawrr wrote:I respect NatNao, but I just can't see it. They are far too alike, it'd be like dating a clone of yourself. I have to agree with you, if Natsuki didn't have Shizuru. I could definitely see her with Mai, even though Mai is straight. Other than Shizuru, Natsuki gets close to Mai. She even comforts her after her loss.

Other than NatNao being too similar, it's just hard to see Nao accept a romantic partner when she's so anti-social. XD Natsuki can at least socialize from what we've seen in the earlier episodes. Natsuki attended Mai's birthday party where all of Mai's friends showed up. So yeah, Mai would be a perfect supportive girlfriend for Natsuki. MaiNat fics aren't too bad either, I think most authors on ff.net have a good idea about the closeness they have.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Grawrr wrote:I respect NatNao, but I just can't see it. They are far too alike, it'd be like dating a clone of yourself. I have to agree with you, if Natsuki didn't have Shizuru. I could definitely see her with Mai, even though Mai is straight. Other than Shizuru, Natsuki gets close to Mai. She even comforts her after her loss.

Other than NatNao being too similar, it's just hard to see Nao accept a romantic partner when she's so anti-social. XD Natsuki can at least socialize from what we've seen in the earlier episodes. Natsuki attended Mai's birthday party where all of Mai's friends showed up. So yeah, Mai would be a perfect supportive girlfriend for Natsuki. MaiNat fics aren't too bad either, I think most authors on ff.net have a good idea about the closeness they have.

You got a point there, though I'm sure if they continued it she would've eventually warmed up to people. However, that is still unknown so I can't really say it would happen. =P Exactly, Natsuki definitely had more character growth in the Mai-HiME series. She really came out of her shell. Yup yup, she would, they would really fit well together.

Shizuru Kaichou : Kiyohime

:affraid: I swear I didn't mean it!!
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next