Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed]

+2
zanekal1
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed] Empty Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 am

Alternate sector rules [Maki Maki'ed]

Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed] Mai_hi11

Rule No.1 – NO CANON PAIRINGS/THREESOMES.This includes anything from the light-novels or manga. We want crack, people. And lots of it.

Rule No.2 – NO BASHING OF ANY PAIRINGS. It may be a crack sector, but bashing or griefing of any kind is strictly PROHIBITED. Of any pairing, canon or not. If it doesn't suit your fancy, move along.

Here are some reminders of what is 'canon.'

ShizNat
HaruKino (HiME Manga, Otome Manga)
TateMai
ChieAoi
TateMaiNat (HiME Manga)

And a warning: Any posts that include ShizNat will be deleted. There is already a ShizNat sector on the forum; if you have anything ShizNatty to post, post it there.

Note: Threesomes are only allowed in the subforum titled "Alternative Mai-HiME/Otome Polygamy"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed] Empty Re: Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed]

Post by zanekal1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I knew I quit my job this week for a reason kawaiidesuplz thank you LUU black cat
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed] Empty Re: Alternate Shipping Sector Rules [Maki Maki'ed]

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Question: is this a place for posting fanfiction of crack pairings/threesomes? Or just discussion boards?

I could post a few crack pairing fics I've written here, they'd probably get more attention in this section, but I dunno if I'd be able to discuss them. "Hey, I wrote for these guys... because I could?" Some cracks are hard to discuss, seeing as how the characters never met.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Question: is this a place for posting fanfiction of crack pairings/threesomes? Or just discussion boards?

I could post a few crack pairing fics I've written here, they'd probably get more attention in this section, but I dunno if I'd be able to discuss them. "Hey, I wrote for these guys... because I could?" Some cracks are hard to discuss, seeing as how the characters never met.

Viola X Yohko <3

That is all the discussion needed ;D
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Question: is this a place for posting fanfiction of crack pairings/threesomes? Or just discussion boards?

Everything! Especially discussion threads. Whether you want to go into precise detail as to why (for example) Nao Yuuki would fall in love with Midori Sugiura or not, is up to you. :)

IlliterateKoi wrote: Viola X Yohko <3

<3_<3 I can make that work in some way. Only in the Mai-Otome universe though. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Everything! Especially discussion threads. Whether you want to go into precise detail as to why (for example) Nao Yuuki would fall in love with Midori Sugiura or not, is up to you. :)

This tingles my crack pairing senses....*Q*

Hope I can still write to get my thoughts down into words >>
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

This tingles my crack pairing senses....*Q*

Hope I can still write to get my thoughts down into words >>

Well Deppeh, I'm giving you an opportunity to do such a thing. ;3 Check back shortly for a special new tread.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote: Viola X Yohko <3

<3_<3 I can make that work in some way. Only in the Mai-Otome universe though. >_<
Pssh, I can make it happen in any verse. I already have. Thrice. -Natsuki hair flip-

I suppose I could make a Shizuru/Youko thread. But I'm worried about those extreme levels of hotness all condensed into one thread- is it safe? =( Shall I make it?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I suppose I could make a Shizuru/Youko thread. But I'm worried about those extreme levels of hotness all condensed into one thread- is it safe? =( Shall I make it?

:3 Multiple threads would be better! One story for each thread. <3 Fill our new forum section up, Dash. Don't hold back!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:I suppose I could make a Shizuru/Youko thread. But I'm worried about those extreme levels of hotness all condensed into one thread- is it safe? =( Shall I make it?

:3 Multiple threads would be better! One story for each thread. <3 Fill our new forum section up, Dash. Don't hold back!

In honor of..., shall we move my MaixNao fics over here? :D giggity
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 am

BMeph wrote:In honor of..., shall we move my MaixNao fics over here? :D giggity

Nay! All previous fics you've uploaded will stay in the fanfiction forum. However, all future crack fics may have a home here. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down