Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

+15
GAP
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Magus Phantalus
Dead.And.Alive
*BlackRose*
Daichi148
Highman
depression76
Bluholic711
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
UchihaAlice
Krystal of Nol
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
19 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 8 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:48 am

*BlackRose* wrote:What was the point of making a fake movie trailer in the first place

You're new to the internet, aren't you? Trollface

Sunrise trolled us like a boss! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 8 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
You're new to the internet, aren't you? Trollface

Sunrise trolled us like a boss! Feels
No im just new to the word troll is all Mio moe
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm

They still has some money left from the budget to produce the series...so they had to do something with it... Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:18 pm

and this is what they do with it facepalm
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Man, I wish there was a Mai Hime movie even if it is made for DVD and Blu Ray.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd totally buy it if that were the case!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:They still has some money left from the budget to produce the series...so they had to do something with it... Razz

To other series that are successful this year like Accel World/Horizon and a movie. That's not the whole reason, they'll do it whenever it's rights and been over three years since last Mini-OVA's for both blu-rays.

Our patience is long and thinned enough we want the franchise return immediately, I'm definetely sure studio 8 wants to do this more as for us fans anticipating longer.

Executives can be bitches to everyone and popularity
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:53 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:They still has some money left from the budget to produce the series...so they had to do something with it... Razz

Regardless, I'm impressed by how much support the series got 2 years following it's last major release. (Whether that was Kuro no Mai/Mai-Otome Blu Ray special or Mai-HiME EXA is up to you).

You guys should definitely go if you're tired of waiting. But I'm going to stay, even if I have to talk to myself. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 pm

They say talking to your self is the first sign of crazyness
but I do it all the time and look how I turned out
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

I wonder why no special or anything was done when Mai Otome was released on Bluray.
They should have done something for it too....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:They say talking to your self is the first sign of crazyness

I prefer to think of it as "self-therapy".

shezaei-neko wrote:I wonder why no special or anything was done when Mai Otome was released on Bluray.
They should have done something for it too....

There was ONE special with still shots. Following the Mai-HiME series with HiME verse Arika, Erstin and the Chinese Nina. OH! Even Nina Cat shows up! Who I consider the REAL ancestor of Nina Wang...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

I remember that now ...
It was kinda lame, no wonder why I couldn't recall it before... XD
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I remember that now ...
It was kinda lame, no wonder why I couldn't recall it before... XD

I think I have an idea. The absence of a certain couple might have something to do with it...

ShizNat

Natsuki does appear, but not WITH Shizuru. She is seen with Mai and Mikoto. O_o; Probably her time off with friends...much to Shizuru' dismay.

Shizuru Kaichou : Eye want mah sex, Natsuki-chan~ *calm smile...that cleverly hides her lesbian rage*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

O.o Shizuru stay calm
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:O.o Shizuru stay calm

You ask for the impossible. XD If I learned anything from the Carnival Arc it's when Shizuru gets going, nothing can stop her. Like a locomotive. Akira Okuzaki Well, there is one person that could of stop her easily...

mai hime

...but alas, they never crossed paths. Directly anyway...

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You ask for the impossible. XD If I learned anything from the Carnival Arc it's when Shizuru gets going, nothing can stop her. Like a locomotive. Akira Okuzaki Well, there is one person that could of stop her easily...

mai hime

I still feel cheated that we never got a Kagutsuchi vs Kiyohime battle >_>
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I still feel cheated that we never got a Kagutsuchi vs Kiyohime battle >_>
We were cheated out of one of the best fights there could have been (although with the plot set up the way it was the result would have remained the same...). Sigh. Sunrise just loves bothering us in many different levels.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

mai hime

Easily? Thats bull and you know it! Shizuru would at the very least put up a fight by the Void don't forget in EXA Natsuki turned Mai into a bloody wreck and Duran turned Kagatsuchi into a freaking icicle.

We need a baddass kuga emote.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:We were cheated out of one of the best fights there could have been (although with the plot set up the way it was the result would have remained the same...). Sigh. Sunrise just loves bothering us in many different levels.

Not at all bothered by the plot remaining the same. Heck! The results of the Carnival wouldn't change either! When Kiyohime first attacked Kagutsuchi, I thought Mai vs. Shizuru was about to come true. Not a good move by Shizuru seeing how Mai had completely lost her composure thanks to Mikoto's controlled murder.

Magus Phantalus wrote:
Easily? Thats bull and you know it! Shizuru would at the very least put up a fight by the Void don't forget in EXA Natsuki turned Mai into a bloody wreck and Duran turned Kagatsuchi into a freaking icicle.

I like the smell of my own bull. :3

Well to be fair, Mai-HiME EXA Mai and Kagutsuchi were sorta weakened. Punishment for making them too strong in two others incarnations? Maybe. To me, EXA was for the ShizNat fans,sans the ReiMai ending...

Gakuenchou <---- You mean more badass than this? Which isn't badass to begin with. XD

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not at all bothered by the plot remaining the same. Heck! The results of the Carnival wouldn't change either! When Kiyohime first attacked Kagutsuchi, I thought Mai vs. Shizuru was about to come true. Not a good move by Shizuru seeing how Mai had completely lost her composure thanks to Mikoto's controlled murder.
The only thing that would have changed was the ShizNat kiss...Anyway both of them had lost their composure and obviously one had lost their sanity as a whole. Of course that would only make it all the better considering that not even Natsuki could intervene.

Sigh. It makes me wonder how everything would follow through.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:The only thing that would have changed was the ShizNat kiss...Anyway both of them had lost their composure and obviously one had lost their sanity as a whole. Of course that would only make it all the better considering that not even Natsuki could intervene.

Sigh. It makes me wonder how everything would follow through.

Well, Mai doesn't have to kill Shizuru in the script. Just slap her around a bit. :3 But really, I don't think I could redo the Mai-HiME series without the kiss scene, so I'll leave it be. Good call, little Ayano-chan. Such a smart girl!

Natsuki was fortunate enough to get through to both Mai and Shizuru at their lowest points. Only, Natsuki was able to do it for Mai during her low point of sadness (Tate's demise) rather than the low point of anger (first fight with Mikoto). Give Natsuki credit for briefly snapping Mikoto out of it. XD

Saying all this makes Natsuki sound so crucial to the storyline. Now you people can understand why I say she CAN be mistaken for the main protagonist at times.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Well, Mai doesn't have to kill Shizuru in the script. Just slap her around a bit. :3 But really, I don't think I could redo the Mai-HiME series without the kiss scene, so I'll leave it be. Good call, little Ayano-chan. Such a smart girl!

Natsuki was fortunate enough to get through to both Mai and Shizuru at their lowest points. Only, Natsuki was able to do it for Mai during her low point of sadness (Tate's demise) rather than the low point of anger (first fight with Mikoto). Give Natsuki credit for briefly snapping Mikoto out of it. XD

Saying all this makes Natsuki sound so crucial to the storyline. Now you people can understand why I say she CAN be mistaken for the main protagonist at times.
Is it wrong that when I say 'Shizuru' and 'slap her' that I immediately thought of the scene where Haruka slapped her? Anywho, Mai HiME without a ShizNat is like Mai being flat chested and not having huge opai! It's not right...So back on track I have to say you make a good point. Natsuki really did get through the three HiMES (even if she couldn't actaully stop Shizuru's rampage I included her since she ended Kiyohime). Also I always support Natsuki as the protagonist rather than Mai. She had enough background and served vital roles. I will never accept the fact that Tokiha gets the title of protagonist. >_>
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Is it wrong that when I say 'Shizuru' and 'slap her' that I immediately thought of the scene where Haruka slapped her?

No. Not if the thought of Shizuru slapping Haruka came also came to mind.

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 8 Vlcsna14

:'3

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Anywho, Mai HiME without a ShizNat is like Mai being flat chested and not having huge opai! It's not right...So back on track I have to say you make a good point. Natsuki really did get through the three HiMES (even if she couldn't actaully stop Shizuru's rampage I included her since she ended Kiyohime). Also I always support Natsuki as the protagonist rather than Mai. She had enough background and served vital roles. I will never accept the fact that Tokiha gets the title of protagonist. >_>

Yeah, you're right. Resorting to blowing Shizuru's CHILD to pieces with the biggest Silver Cartridge in recorded history, isn't really stopping Shizuru. Neither was the kiss, even though I found it exceptionally romantic.

>_> Well, we can discuss the Mai and Natsuki main character thing in another thread. I can make it now since it doesn't look like I'm escaping from Starbucks anytime soon. :) Come back later!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yeah, you're right. Resorting to blowing Shizuru's CHILD to pieces with the biggest Silver Cartridge in recorded history, isn't really stopping Shizuru. Neither was the kiss, even though I found it exceptionally romantic.

>_> Well, we can discuss the Mai and Natsuki main character thing in another thread. I can make it now since it doesn't look like I'm escaping from Starbucks anytime soon. :) Come back later!
There are plenty of places that are below Starbucks. I'd rather be "stuck" there (despite the fact that eventually green paper would be in my hands soon to be in a register...). Anyway, it was exceptionally romantic due to the circumstances but I have to say that if it were at a different time (other than after the HiME Festival) it wouldn't be any better. I actually think it'd be worse, but enough of that. Talk of this sort goes to the 'Your reaction to the ShizNat Kiss' thread. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dead.And.Alive wrote:We were cheated out of one of the best fights there could have been (although with the plot set up the way it was the result would have remained the same...). Sigh. Sunrise just loves bothering us in many different levels.

Not at all bothered by the plot remaining the same. Heck! The results of the Carnival wouldn't change either! When Kiyohime first attacked Kagutsuchi, I thought Mai vs. Shizuru was about to come true. Not a good move by Shizuru seeing how Mai had completely lost her composure thanks to Mikoto's controlled murder.

Magus Phantalus wrote:

I like the smell of my own bull. :3

Well to be fair, Mai-HiME EXA Mai and Kagutsuchi were sorta weakened. Punishment for making them too strong in two others incarnations? Maybe. To me, EXA was for the ShizNat fans,sans the ReiMai ending...

Gakuenchou <---- You mean more badass than this? Which isn't badass to begin with. XD

I don't know Kagutsuchi seemed to be able to cause the same level of destruction as in the anime and first manga it just looked as though Natsuki was fighting smart by taking advantage of Mai's inexperience and insecurity and actually targeting Mai herself and taking advantage of the brief cooldown between Kagutsuchi's fire blasts. Mai may have more fire power but Natsuki has more skill.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next