Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

+15
GAP
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Magus Phantalus
Dead.And.Alive
*BlackRose*
Daichi148
Highman
depression76
Bluholic711
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
UchihaAlice
Krystal of Nol
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
19 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 11 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by Highman Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh that's just stating the obvious, dude. Wink

If only I was a girl, I'd fallen in love with you ChiexAoi
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 11 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Highman wrote:
If only I was a girl, I'd fallen in love with you ChiexAoi

Awkwarrrrrrd.

I'll just admire my Chie x Aoi emote to distract myself.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm

I want to be frozen until 20006 and if the Mai HiME movie is not out, I WILL FALL TO MY KNEES AND SCREAM TO THE HEAVENS

"BETRAYAL"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I want to be frozen until 20006 and if the Mai HiME movie is not out, I WILL FALL TO MY KNEES AND SCREAM TO THE HEAVENS

"BETRAYAL"

Akira Okuzaki The amount of Gundam titles Sunrise will have under their belt by 20006 is a scary thought...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I want to be frozen until 20006 and if the Mai HiME movie is not out, I WILL FALL TO MY KNEES AND SCREAM TO THE HEAVENS

"BETRAYAL"

Akira Okuzaki The amount of Gundam titles Sunrise will have under their belt by 20006 is a scary thought...

O_o My lady fumi, G-fight Gundam Seed Wing After War Char's Counterattack 2 00 Destiny may even happen
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am

It'll happen before the REAL Mai-HiME The Movie, Mai-HiME Season Two, and Mai-Otome: The Ribbon-chan Chronicles.

Philosodori

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It'll happen before the REAL Mai-HiME The Movie, Mai-HiME Season Two, and Mai-Otome: The Ribbon-chan Chronicles.

Philosodori

Even before the Midori spin off show? nooo!
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Oh Lady Fumi, I'd kill for a Midori spin-off series. It would be the Japanese animated version of Rizzoli and Isles, only starring Midori and Youko. Cleverly titled: Sugiura & Sagisawa. Catchy, rolls off the tongue...perfect.

Midori X Yohko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It'll happen before the REAL Mai-HiME The Movie, Mai-HiME Season Two, and Mai-Otome: The Ribbon-chan Chronicles.

Philosodori

Wait a minute, are you saying that you'll die soon before having till the next Mai-series.

I loved my heart for you now yearning yourself to die before announce the series. Why is do you want to die young Luu ? :(
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I can never die. 8) I still hold the record for longevity in our fandom. Never banned, never quit, never lost interest, never died. I'm sure I'll be alive long enough to see the Mai-Series rise from the ashes, like a summoned Kagutsuchi.

mai hime
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I can never die. 8) I still hold the record for longevity in our fandom. Never banned, never quit, never lost interest, never died. I'm sure I'll be alive long enough to see the Mai-Series rise from the ashes, like a summoned Kagutsuchi.

mai hime

Well I still hold longevity of playing XBOX Live out of this whole forum and sending most chat invites. So nyaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm

"BETRAYAL"

No, no, there's no need to scream... if the movie is not out then there is just one thing to do, destroy Sunrise with the tech from the future, perhaps destroy them with the same Gundams they spend so much money on. Shizuru Fujino
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:

"BETRAYAL"

No, no, there's no need to scream... if the movie is not out then there is just one thing to do, destroy Sunrise with the tech from the future, perhaps destroy them with the same Gundams they spend so much money on. Shizuru Fujino

Philosodori Not bad, Krystal. Sunrise wants to produce endless Gundams? Then we'll graciously accept them. We'll pilot the damn things ourselves and destroy their studios until give in by signing a contract for a 10 season deal on Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome related projects. On top of everything, they will sign me as director of the 42 episode Shizuru x Natsuki series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:

"BETRAYAL"

Krystal, you are a genius!
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Ummmm I don't know if the Gundam thing is a good idea. If Sunrise is destoryed then how can we get more Hime projects?
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 pm

We are going to take the studio over and have custody of it using the Gundams we'll be piloting. Razz
If they do not agree to our demands, then we'll explode the building by self-destructing the Gundam.

I love that idea!! Can I choose the Gundam I want to pilot?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

GAP wrote:Ummmm I don't know if the Gundam thing is a good idea. If Sunrise is destoryed then how can we get more Hime projects?

A-1 or Toei would be involved with it and start it with a reboot!

Reboot are horrible :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:We are going to take the studio over and have custody of it using the Gundams we'll be piloting. Razz
If they do not agree to our demands, then we'll explode the building by self-destructing the Gundam.

I love that idea!! Can I choose the Gundam I want to pilot?

Yes under one condition, I call the Strike Freedom
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

GAP wrote:Ummmm I don't know if the Gundam thing is a good idea. If Sunrise is destoryed then how can we get more Hime projects?

The talented minds behind the Mai-HiME/Otome projects will be spared obviously. However, their precious studios will suffer until they give into our demands. The last you want to do is mess with shezaei-neko inside Wing Zero.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

The talented minds behind the Mai-HiME/Otome projects will be spared obviously. However, their precious studios will suffer until they give into our demands. The last you want to do is mess with shezaei-neko inside Wing Zero.

Then who controls Gundam Unicorn
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 am

Highman wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Then who controls Gundam Unicorn

Midori : I don't know about everyone else, but I call the Strike Freedom
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Krystal, you are a genius!

Thanks! Now you guys see how my mind works
Shizuru Fujino
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Endless Waltz Version, of course.
How did you know Luu? XD
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:24 am

shezaei-neko wrote:
Endless Waltz Version, of course.
How did you know Luu? XD

The last time you wouldn't shut up about Gundam fandom was, strangely enough, when we first met. Endless Waltz was brought up too, I believe. So yeah, my memory served it's purpose.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Good to know you don't suffer the goldfish symptom. Razz
I'd go all Heero Yui on Sunrise for our purpose.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next