Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry?

+3
Kuga Natsuki
zanekal1
depression76
7 posters

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry? Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry?

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Pretty similar to this thread but only for moments that makes you bawl bucketful of tears like a baby...or at least have them streaming down your face silently Wink

HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry?
Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry? Tumblr_m7c16qcrXX1r0n6nj

For me it's that moment in Mai Otome when Arika had to blast the container her mother's corpse was in. Her mother who she's never met before....Dx

'nuff said.

What's yours? *prepares tissue boxes for everyone.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry?

Post by zanekal1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Does crying with JOY count? cause the bath scene in Zwei..... Yeah.... but I am with you when Arika had to destroy her mothers body. "Hi mom I never met you before and I have so many questions but I have to blow you up now. too sad :(
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Makes You Cry?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 am

I didn't cry at all when I watched Mai-HiME/Otome. It's hard for me to cry when watching a sad show or movie Razz I was close to crying though when Takumi disappeared. And the scene when Akira and Takumi were hugging before the tragedy ._.

Spoiler:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 am

I'd say, when Natsuki and Shizuru 'die' on each other's arms. That was so devastating for me.... T^T

And in Otome, when Mashiro sees how Aoi sacrifices herself to protect her.
Also Ers death...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 am

Shizuru and Natsuki's escapade in Episode 25 of Mai-HiME always brings out emotion. From Mai-Otome, Arika Yumemiya destroying what's left of her mother, Lena Sayers.

I don't think I've ever cried watching the Mai-Series, but a lot of those scenes always stood out. Moments that fans may consider small like Natsuki's slip into depression (thanks to what she learned about her mother and what Shizuru did), made me feel sorry for her. In Mai-Otome, Aoi sacrificing herself to protect Mashiro's whereabouts was heartbreaking in a beautiful way. No matter how much of a little bitch Mashiro was (and a terrible Queen at that), Aoi refused to double cross her. Brilliant storytelling by Sunrise.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 pm

I cried when Shizzy and Natsuki died but only once. That would be the first time I watched it but every time Mai gets upset....I get choked up. The voice acting and animation for her is amazing. You can actually feel her emotions and sadness and that is hard to convey in a cartoon/anime.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:11 pm

For me, it was when Akira was defeated, and watching Takumi evaporate in Mai's arms. It actually made me think up non-canon scenarios for quite a while where he didn't die... I think it might be equivalent to the 'denial' stage of grief. But someone who he thought was a friend breaks into his hospital ward intent on victimising him, without him having done anything that would provoke that response, he sees at least four giant robot-type creatures, two of which target him, and in the end his life is cut short (even if temporarily).
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down