Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General]

+2
Luu Sky Sapphire
hildebrant
6 posters

Go down

What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General] Empty What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General]

Post by hildebrant Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am

Just a little Hypothetical topic I'd thought I'd compose to all of you. What would you do in certain situations in Mai HiME. Now I won't be taking all the credit for all of this. I'll just start us off with a question and then someone else can pose another one in regards to either the Otome or HiME or any other universe within the Mai worlds.

The first question I'll pose is: How would you react to being on Fuuka Island? and what would you do there?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General] Empty Re: What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 am

It depends on what my role is. Suppose I'm just the typical male student, I'd be very curious about the supposed rumors about explosions, bus accidents and flying dragons. I don't normally go looking for danger if I don't have the ability to defend myself against a great possible thread, so it'd be impossible to put myself in a position where First District would need to "process" me MIB style. That goes without saying, if I did have abilities like Manga Tate, my reaction would now be "Right, now I can help these girls because they sure as Hell could use it. There would be fear, yes, but it would be pocketed to save lives. Especially my own (and that of my precious person). Fuuka is a land with a lot of history, in the end I'd investigate whatever I can without falling into any trap. Like Natsuki, I probably would figure out First District's pattern after a while.

The second question: Say you're close with all twelve HiME. Who would be the one you'd have the most trust in?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General] Empty Re: What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General]

Post by hildebrant Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It depends on what my role is. Suppose I'm just the typical male student, I'd be very curious about the supposed rumors about explosions, bus accidents and flying dragons. I don't normally go looking for danger if I don't have the ability to defend myself against a great possible thread, so it'd be impossible to put myself in a position where First District would need to "process" me MIB style. That goes without saying, if I did have abilities like Manga Tate, my reaction would now be "Right, now I can help these girls because they sure as Hell could use it. There would be fear, yes, but it would be pocketed to save lives. Especially my own (and that of my precious person). Fuuka is a land with a lot of history, in the end I'd investigate whatever I can without falling into any trap. Like Natsuki, I probably would figure out First District's pattern after a while.

The second question: Say you're close with all twelve HiME. Who would be the one you'd have the most trust in?

Trust would probably be Midori. She may be goofy but she does have quite a big brain in that head of hers, and I need someone I can give secrets to and knows what they're doing. Especially since I'm not close to any of them to get into a relationship
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 am

hildebrant wrote:The first question I'll pose is: How would you react to being on Fuuka Island? and what would you do there?

Well, it depends on my role, like Luu said. If I was just a student then not even Yukino could keep me contained from finding out the truth for long. I also fully believe me and Haruka would have a love/hate relationship. I would be willing to break her rules to find out what's up. In fact, I would prob be the HiME equivalent of Sara to HaruKino xD And I'd def tell Haruka to fuck Yukino already. In front of Yukino and the rest of the student council after I find out something serious... such as recording a HiME battle~ In all, I'm pretty sure after this Shizuru will silence me (or try) and I'd have to become a bit of a spy for her in order to not get a naginata up my ass.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The second question: Say you're close with all twelve HiME. Who would be the one you'd have the most trust in?

Yukino? Yukino. I'm sorry, but I would make it my best damn effort to help Yukino as much as humanly possible and I would have more faith in her than the rest due to the values Haruka helped instill within her.

I have no question ideas. Sorry.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

love the responses so far, so I think I'd better respond to my first question: How would you react to being on Fuuka Island? and what would you do there?

I'd be terrified out of my mind and take the first opportunity to get the heck off of the island as soon as possible
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 pm

hildebrant wrote:

The first question I'll pose is: How would you react to being on Fuuka Island? and what would you do there?

Well, I guess once things started to go a little crazy I'd try and figure out what was going on. I'm a curious person so I wouldn't be able to help myself. Once I found out that there were super powered girls running around trying to kill each other I'd probably try and stay out of it. Unless I knew one of them or thought someone close to me was in danger, then I'd see if there was anything I could do to help/protect them. If I had no ties to the place besides it being my school, I'd leave that island quick time lol

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The second question: Say you're close with all twelve HiME. Who would be the one you'd have the most trust in?

Hmm...maybe Akira? She knows how to keep things a secret (sort of XD) and besides, if it came to it I could always bribe her with her own 'secret' >:3

The third question: Stemming from the second question, which of the 12 would you trust the least?
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:21 pm

The third question: Stemming from the second question, which of the 12 would you trust the least?

Definietly not Nao Yuuki.
She's sly, manipulative, and unreliable.
I would rather stay away from Nao, since she tends to use secrets to her advantage.
Her way of dealing with things tend to be shady, and she dosen't even prove herself worthy of being trusted.
So, if I were to be in a universe like that, I would sure as hell avoid her.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Shizuru Fujino. Nao is everything blu said, except a violent murderer. Whether it was her or Reito's doing, that's up to you and this thread:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t389-is-shizuru-fujino-a-murderer

Again, I agree that Nao can't be trusted. She may have been framed by Yukariko, but that doesn't mean she isn't dangerous. She attempted to kill Takumi to lure Mai out and get revenge for her eye. I'd add Yukariko to my list, if I knew about Ishigami's manipulative actions ahead of time. Otherwise I'd blindly agree that Sister is 100% innocent the way Mai and Natsuki did.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 pm

I'd probably have to say that the one I'd trust the least would be Nao. Shizuru could be trusted to an extent provided you haven't done anything to wrong her. Nao however is 100% Vindictive and is more than willing to go after someone for even the slightest thing wrong done to her
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 am

hildebrant wrote:I'd probably have to say that the one I'd trust the least would be Nao. Shizuru could be trusted to an extent provided you haven't done anything to wrong her. Nao however is 100% Vindictive and is more than willing to go after someone for even the slightest thing wrong done to her

Agreed. She has a way of looking out for number one that's rather twisted. Because, in her mind, looking out for number one is fucking over everyone that's not herself. Or, if they're harmless, ignored til they're not.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 pm

bump

Next question!

If you had to fill Yukariko's shoes, would you still go through with Ishigami's plans? Let's also add a AU scenario where you ARE deeply in love with him. Would the outcome differ?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General] 1644637945
Next question!

If you had to fill Yukariko's shoes, would you still go through with Ishigami's plans? Let's also add a AU scenario where you ARE deeply in love with him. Would the outcome differ?

Well its probably in my best interest to keep my own topic alive so here goes nothing. If I had to fill Yukariko's shoes and go through with Ishigami's plans. No. No I couldn't bring myself to do it. Sorry to quote Meatloaf but "I would do anything for love but I won't do that" I do want some romance in my life but I do know the meaning of right and wrong and I refuse to let someone manipulate me into being their puppet for their own goals, especially if I know what those goals are.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm

I agree with Hilde.
I would totally get over my feelings for that creepy art teacher if I were to catch wind that he was planing something sinister.
That's not somebody I would want to be in a relationship with.
Manipulation and love are two seperate entities.

((For whatever reason, my keyboard is lagging on me.))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

Next question!

If I was deeply in love with him, I probably would yeah. Love makes us do things we would never usually consider, and it's very easy for someone to manipulate you if you are in love with them. Love is blind and all that.

Next question: Let's say you were in Tate's position, but you know more about HiME and what happens when they are defeated. You have two girls who have you as their MIP, so you know that you are going to die at some point. What do you do? Pick one? Neither? Do you stay and try to stop all the fighting or do you get the hell out of there as fast as humanly possible? :3 (Yes, there are several questions there, but it's still one scenario ;D)

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Next question!

What would you do if you were Nao Yuuki and suddenly everyone comes running to you, blaming you for hurting Yukariko?? We all saw what she did... so what would you do?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:38 am

ookamidesu wrote:Next question!

What would you do if you were Nao Yuuki and suddenly everyone comes running to you, blaming you for hurting Yukariko?? We all saw what she did... so what would you do?

Easy. Nao Yuuki made the huge mistake by reacting violently, rather than explaining herself to everyone in calm fashion. I'd simply tell the others that Yukariko is delusional and to bring her over so we can see who's lying. It'll be my word against hers and while that won't do much to relax the post-Carnival announcement tension, nobody has to lose an eye. :3

What Would You Do? [Mai-Series in General] PDVD_042_720x480-1 : SHUT UP!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Next question!

What would you if you were Mai at the carnival arc?
Could you possibly go on along with the plan of defeating all of your sworn friends just to obtain the Hime star to revive your fallen little borther?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Next question!

What would you if you were Mai at the carnival arc?
Could you possibly go on along with the plan of defeating all of your sworn friends just to obtain the Hime star to revive your fallen little borther?

If I were in Mai's position, I'd honestly do exactly the same thing she did. There's no way to maintain my anger if Mikoto killed off Takumi or Tate. Nor could I persuade the others to avoid their destinies as Carnival fodder to please the Obsidian Lord. My only goal would be to win the Carnival to order to destroy him myself. It's not hard, all I have to do is say "no thanks" and destroy him to the best of my abilities. I'll try not to kill Mikoto in the process, but no promises on that. In this scenario, I'd be more of an anti-hero compared to Mai. Kill everyone if they cross me first, then revive them later if possible. Key word: IF. There's no way I'd know about Mashiro's ace in the hole. Neither did Mai for that matter.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down