Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thankful for Shiznat...

+2
Amaya
Magus Phantalus
6 posters

Go down

Thankful for Shiznat... Empty Thankful for Shiznat...

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 am

A bit of a story I've been depressed for years now it is an illness that will never go away whether caused by external circumstances such as a family member getting a life threatening illness, others dying and simple hearte break or hormonal problems or maybe both. In any event during the apex of my personal darkness I came across a simple picture it was of two anime girls sharing a soft tender kiss. No nudity nothing vulgar just a simple expression of love. For some reason I have always identified more with women then I do with men the why didn't matter to me I just accepted it as did those around me and as such this picture sparked somthing in me. I had to find out how something so simple could contain something so captivating, so I did some research and you might be able to guess just what two anime girls the picture depicted.

It didn't take long for me to become enraptured in Natsuki and Shizuru's tale as told in My Hime/Otome canon and through the eyes of the fandom. With such a percieved kinship with Natsuki in particular as well as a resonance with the shiznat pairing for which it wouldn't be too far fetched to say I owe my life I have since become fiercely protective of said pairing. To me such things as the first My Hime manga and the My Otome manga are truly insulting, however as time has gone by I have become a little and I can't emphasize that enough more tolerant of others opinions on the subject. However is it so hard to understand my loyalty to a story that acted as a beacon in my darkest hour? That aside I truly am gratetful to have stumbled across Natsuki and Shizuru that fateful day it has opened doors for me in ways that I could never imagined. To think a simple anime yuri pairing has prompted me into researching the very zeitgeist of humanity in order to see if I am worthy of returning something that means as much to it as shiznat does to me.

I am Magus Phantalus the humble Guardian Magus of the ShizNation.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Thankful for Shiznat... Empty Re: Thankful for Shiznat...

Post by Amaya Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 am

Sometimes it's the small things that rekindle our desire to live. A little flicker of hope in the darkest hour can be enough to change everything. I was often surprised and amazed by life as how it within a second when you thought that nothing makes sense anymore. I am grateful to many things but Mai HiME surely is one thing that plays a very big role in my life. To me it sparked my passion for writing and I am grateful to every minute I spent with the written word. I guess without ShizNat my life would be different now. It also gave me the opportunity to connect and even more (no details here ;-) ) with other people.

It's good that those two characters helped you through a hard time in your life.
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Amaya wrote:It's good that those two characters helped you through a hard time in your life.
That it is =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 pm

The kiss Natsuki gave to Shizuru in HiME meant something. More powerful than that was Natsuki's ability to forgive Shizuru. Telling her "it's okay" when Shizuru cried and apologized for what she did.

Shizuru and Natsuki brought happiness to others; including bringing people together. The gift they shared with each other, could be felt around the world.

ShizNat2 Thanks for sharing, Mag!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The kiss Natsuki gave to Shizuru in HiME meant something. More powerful than that was Natsuki's ability to forgive Shizuru. Telling her "it's okay" when Shizuru cried and apologized for what she did.

Shizuru and Natsuki brought happiness to others; including bringing people together. The gift they shared with each other, could be felt around the world.

ShizNat2 Thanks for sharing, Mag!

How right you are every thing sbout that scene is simply transcendent as is Natsuki's soft smile upon seeing Shizuru return safely in Otome.

I had to share this with those who I thought would understand my devotion to this pairing and I believe this forum has been more than understanding. However it is I who should be thanking all of you for providing such an enviroment so to one and all of the ShizNation thank you.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:How right you are every thing sbout that scene is simply transcendent as is Natsuki's soft smile upon seeing Shizuru return safely in Otome.

I had to share this with those who I thought would understand my devotion to this pairing and I believe this forum has been more than understanding. However it is I who should be thanking all of you for providing such an enviroment so to one and all of the ShizNation thank you.

Let's glance at both, shall we?

Thankful for Shiznat... PDVD_008 "It's okay, Shizuru."

Thankful for Shiznat... PDVD_054 *Happy-to-see-girlfriend-again-face ACTIVATED*

The former is an example of a lone wolf transforming into a individual who embraces love and friendship. When it comes to couples in general, ShizNat is my AIR.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

And some people say that anime are just 'mere cartoons'....pffttt...

This only proves that it can inspire people and help them when they need it. It gives them strength and why not? Like some kind of belonging.

I can say that even thought ShizuNatsu was not the first yuri pairing I watched, it certainly is the one that has inspired me the most.
Thanks to them I discovered it's fandom and they have inspired me to write fanfictions in english (which is not my mother tongue).
I never thought I'd love these two with such passion and defend them.

THANKS SHIZUNATSU! ShizNat3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:And some people say that anime are just 'mere cartoons'....pffttt...

This only proves that it can inspire people and help them when they need it. It gives them strength and why not? Like some kind of belonging.

I can say that even thought ShizuNatsu was not the first yuri pairing I watched, it certainly is the one that has inspired me the most.
Thanks to them I discovered it's fandom and they have inspired me to write fanfictions in english (which is not my mother tongue).
I never thought I'd love these two with such passion and defend them.

THANKS SHIZUNATSU! ShizNat3

They're both inspiring characters that have inspired a great deal of viewers. Mainly gay women who can find the strength to fall in love and share that love with the world. I always used the term "Love Transcends All" in the past as it perfectly defines Shizuru and Natsuki. They're beautiful together, no matter which version of the Mai-Series you're watching or reading. Even in the "dreaded" Mai-HiME manga, there's a beautiful shot of the two. ;p

Not all cartoons are shallow, though I must admit anime/manga characters hit closer to home. What they go through and how they feel, we can relate to everything.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 am

This thread pretty much speaks the truth. I randomly came across Mai-HiME one day and I decided to watch it and I'm glad I did. I mean I never EVER had a character act sooooo similar to me and be in the same situation I've been through :shock: Being that Natsuki and having a girl fall for her, which happened to me.

Shiznat helped me figure out who I really am, especially Natsuki. I mentioned this before, but like Natsuki, I once dated a girl because I adored the emotional bond we had, and I'm not even into women in the first place. That kiss Natsuki gave Shizuru, like Luu said, being a powerful thing, that's like me when I asked the girl I knew if she wanted to get together with me, since SHE was madly in love with ME. It was a powerful thing for me to tell how important the bond was, and that I've forgiven her for the harm she has done, pretty much like Natsuki and Shizuru's bond, just what I think, at least :D

Natsuki taught me that sexual labels don't matter worth squat, as black or white. Only you know what's best for you. Just because I dated a girl, doesn't mean I'm a lesbian or a bisexual. I mean Natsuki wasn't even into romance in the first place; she could've been asexual *shrug* But only she loves Shizuru and no one else :D If she were a lesbian, she would've naturally be attracted to women Razz I have other close bonds with other girls, but I don't love them, romantically. Plus I always liked guys Natsuki Kruger2

I'm still going through the pain of losing that important emotional bond that girl and I had, but I feel like Shiznat are helping me to get over it, since they made me realize that whatever I've been through could've happened to someone else as well. The whole Shizuru/Natsuki ordeal hurts my pain here and there, but at least I'm learning to get over it.

Blah blah, in short, Shiznat is truly inspirational, along with Mai-HiME. Such a deep, powerful show. I've never seen any other show as deep as Mai-HiME

HAIL SHIZNAT AND MAI-HIME beer
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:28 pm

As my power grows I summon this thread from the grave! Through me the world will cease to be!

As I approach another turbulent period in my life I turn to that which will give me comfort and allow me to vent. Thus Mai-Otome Another Promise(a cross over with Kingdom Hearts) was born, an idea and series of drawings that I painfully slowly may turn into a comic or at least draw out comic pages of key scenes. The story revolves around the three manga Natsuki's and the return of the second original character I've ever created my namesake Phantalus.

Why the mangas if I hate two out of three of them so much, put simply free reign to kick MANshiro's ass for being a sexist concept(concept not character), kicking Kruger's ass for being incompetent, and psychologically breaking Viola for almost breaking my vision of Shizuru.

Natsuki Kuga from the EXA-verse now known as EXA represents my desire to move foward to cast off the chains of fate now that she is given a second chance.

Dark Natsuki Kuga from the manga will be appearing soley for continuity.

Natsuki Kruger or Possessed Kruger Antithesis will represent all the negativity holding me back.

The battle between Antithesis and MANshiro being of particular importance as will the clash between EXA and Antithesis. For a variety of reasons.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down