Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter - Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Konaxookami Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Kaito felt his back snap up straight at the sound of his 'mother's' serious tone, years of scolding coming from that voice conditioning him to pay attention. He glanced around the room for the last time, surveying the group again. Well...Mom's got her work cut out for her to convince them we've got to go on this quest he mused, But if she's a president or headmaster or something in this world I'm sure she can figure it out.

Kruger's swept the room with her eyes and cleared her throat, "I'm sure all of you are aware of the strange events that have brought us here today. Yesterday here at Garderobe we experienced a set of bright flashes of lights and minor tectonic shifts. We did not disclose what had caused these events to the general public and instead agreed to gather you all here today to explain what happened."

She gestured towards the three children towards her side, "The cause was the arrival of these three children. A rupture in the fabric of the dimensions caused these children to be transported here," a pause, "Two of them are from Old Earth."

She waited for the commotion to die down and a dignitary stood up, "How is that even possible?! Old Earth has been dead for centuries!"

Kaito had to forcibly swallow at the outburst. How far away from home am I that they say things like that? Guess those Mayan's might have been onto something after all...

"Which is the problem at hand here sir," Kruger explained, "These children have been forcibly removed from their lives in order to set the balance of our universe in place. They need to search for something," she paused again, leaning her hands on the table, "A thing they have been told is a Relic."

"Where is it?" a voice called.

Kruger frowned, "We don't know. That is why I have called you here," she gestured to the room, "I'm asking all of you, for the good of our world and the peace we've had lately, to please let these children pass through your lands and borders without a fuss and assist them in any way you can,"

The room burst into sound and Kruger waited a moment before rising her voice above it, "Enough! I hope you all realize what this could mean for us. Our world and the boundaries of time and space could distort if these children don't find this Relic soon," she glared out at the room, "Would you risk letting whatever it was that left Old Earth in ruin come to our world? Or accept the consequences of letting this Relic, which has the power to transport these children away from great distances, run free in our world where a person could put it to work in the name of evil?"

The silence in the room was heavy and Kruger crossed her arms over her chest and took in a deep breath, "So. Who is willing to allow this motion to pass? To let these children save our world. To help us all."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Chapter - Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

((Yay! It's back! Now I'll wait until the others get their parts in.))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

((Back to work! :'D May I play the part of a random opposer for now?! Rest assured, he won't do anything stupid and will be like somewhat of a filler guy. COZ I'M BORED *-*))

Twiddling his fingers, he listened to the Gakuenchou's words in disbelief. He stood up, questioning the authority that is the Gakuenchou,"But Gakuenchou, how do we know whether we can trust your words? You make these children sound like the superheroes of Earl. Where's the evidence? For all we know, this 'Relic'," The man made two victory signs with his hands and curled his fingers in sarcasm, "does not even exist! Why should we risk our national security for these children with unknown backgrounds?"
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

((Sounds cool to me Nagi))

Kruger had to bite back an equally sarcastic air quotes moment, "Sir, I would not jest on a matter such as this. Nor is this a power play to cause unrest in any country. If these children have to stir up a ruckus to pass from country to country by explaining themselves, word will get around. Panic will ensue. Would you risk mass panic sir?" she questioned.

Kaito coughed at the Gakuencho's side, catching her attention, "If I could say something please Gakuencho?" he requested quietly. When Kruger gave him a curt nod he stood forward, bowing his head slightly in greeting. "I know that the Gakuencho's story seems slightly farfetched," he granted, a purely political smile on his face, "But I would like to assure you at least that I mean no harm to any of your countries and that this Relic is real," he tilted his head, putting years of sitting in on Fujino Corps meetings to use, "All I want is to go back home to my own world, and leave Earl alone," his smile broadened slightly, his face radiating honesty "As for evidence...Isn't the very fact that we are here enough?"

The Gakuencho nodded gesturing to the boy, "This boy and the girl over there," a gesture to Reika, "Both have proved themselves to be genuine and the other girl," a gesture to Hikari, "had direct contact with the Relic. The only threat these children pose is there being here without probable cause. If the Relic can do this, what's to say it can't displace thousands of people at once? Surely you understand not to take this risk would be to take a much more dangerous risk no?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Toshi just sat, listening to all the things the adults were saying. But he wasn't paying any attention to it. His attention was towards Kaito. For some reason or another, he looked familiar to him. It wasn't until Kaito spoke up with a tone and voice very similar to the very person he was sitting next to.

'He's just like Shizuru-mama!' He thought, looking between Shizuru and Kaito.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:01 am

The man listened to the Gakuenchou, finding her words reasonable but is still slightly doubtful of their credibility. As he listened to one of the children and the Gakuenchou speak again, he argues, "But how do we know you are telling the truth? You and your two friends over there don't look like they can do anything to that 'Relic' or do anything that an ordinary human can't do. How will you stop or destroy this 'Relic'?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm

(( *claps* Impressive guys! Especially Kona-chan. Expect my part up tomorrow. I'm still reeling from this internet repair that took centuries))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 am

"The Relic IS real!" shouted Hikari. Her thunderous voice echoed throughout the delegations hall. Her claim was very specific in tone; looking directly into the eyes of the doubtful representatives. "I've made direct contact with it as the Gakuenchou has mentioned, but what she didn't tell you was that it was foretold to me by a higher power."

Shizuru Viola quickly waved at her distracted son before deciding to chime in on Hikari. "A higher power? You mean like Our Lady Fumi?"

Hikari shook her head, aware that everyone in this very room would believe that theory in a heartbeat. "It is not the predecessor, nor the Alien that Meister Arika destroyed a year ago. It is an Oracle from another time. Another land."

The beautiful golden haired girl continued on to explain the Aswald's interest in the Relic. The former Otome who assisted her, but didn't reveal her name. On top of everything, the extend of her abilities. It's not everyday a room full of delegates are face to face with a girl who could level cities.

"The goal is not to destroy the Relic. Believe me when I say I am not here to harm this planet, which I am proud to call my home. However, due to the space-time distortion the Relic is creating, people like me...evil people...will show up and I am powerless to stop them in the long run, I don't want you blaming me. Please, believe me and lend your support to us."

Staring at the young girl in amazement, the chestnut haired woman felt a certain warmth. Her words were like truth to Shizuru, leading to do what was requested of her. "On behalf of this Academy and the Five Columns, I'm lending my support towards this cause. You all forget that we Otome are the reason your nations are still standing to begin with; and now with freedom from contracts, you will trust our judgement. For it has never failed us before."

"I agree wholeheartedly."

A sly voice hangs high in the air Shizuru looks over to see a familiar face standing by the representatives of Aries. "Tomoe..."

Tomoe Marguerite, dressed in all white looking rather professional. She was hardly the girl who took herself serious when it came to political discussion, Shizuru could feel something was wrong. The teal-haired girl continued on, "Even I, who served Grand Duke Nagi, cannot be held accountable for my actions. It was a clear case of being twisted by the system of misguided delegates; which led to my bad decisions. As a Otome before joining with the Valkyries, Shizuru-oneesama is one hundred percent right. Think about it, who better to led this expedition than the Otome?"

"Who is she?" questioned Hikari in silence. "She's beautiful, but...wait a minute! The Valkyries...!!!"

(( Okay guys. In this next scene, Tomoe's little pretentious defense/support convinces the representatives to approve the search and the confidentiality of the mission immediately. You will see how Tomoe will play a role in this, so wrap up this meeting scene.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am

Toshi turned his attention to Hikari the moment she spoke up. As she explained what was going on, Toshi then recalled what his nightmare spoke of and knew immediately that this relic, in the wrong hands, could make that very nightmare come true. Being 5 years old, Toshi could hardly do anything except be in everyone's way, but he wished that there was something he could do.

His whole body then froze the moment he heard her voice; the voice of a young woman he hoped he would never meet again. He turned towards Tomoe, hoping that it was his imagination, but the moment he saw her, Toshi immediately got off the table and clutched Shizuru as if his life depended on it, hoping to hide himself from Tomoe's sight. The memories of the day he met her were still fresh in his 5 Year old mind.

"Tomoe-chan!?" Arika exclaimed as she too stared in shock to see her former classmate standing at the doorway. "What're you doing here?"

Last edited by SulliMike23 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am

The man was shocked by Hikari's sudden outburst and almost peed his pants. He weakly nodded and coughed.

--

Almost falling off her chair from her little snooze, Reika fell off at the sound of Hikari's voice and landed hard, her head dangerously close to a nearby beam. Ouch. The hell? She looked around and got back up, sitting back on the chair and calmly pretended that nothing had happened.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:"Tomoe-chan!?" Arika exclaimed as she too stared in shock to see her former classmate standing at the doorway. "What're you doing here?"

Sharp-eyed Tomoe took a gander at the young Meister Otome who was confused about her appearance. They were never friends; it was Arika that partially ruined her life forever. "Meister Arika Yumemiya, huh? We last met at the...Aries terrorist incident, did we not? I'm so glad to know you're safe and sound, to think of what our planet would be like without you..." cooed Tomoe; her voice suspiciously sincere. "Oh! Haven't you heard, Arika? I am the new president of Aries after a year of hard work and promise."

"Not true, Tomoe-san. You offered the politicians a lot more than just your empty promises. It's no mystery why Haruka-san and Yukino-san transferred in less than 24 hours." Shizuru thought to herself.

The teal haired woman continued singing her own praises until noticing small eyes staring away from her. "Isn't that right, Toshi-chaaaaaan?" inching herself closer to the little boy.

Shizuru then stepped in front of her son to protect him from the teal-haired president, giving her an intense stare of hatred. "Don't touch him."

"Come on, Shizuru-onee..."

"Stop it."

"Remember what I told you a long time ago, Shizuru-oneesama? You and I are very much alike and it's true. Just because you have a child, it doesn't make you any less dangerous. You are the monster for lying to me and it will never be over between us."

"I know how you fight, Tomoe-san. Your interest in the Relics is a farce and you will only try to benefit from it." replied Shizuru. She plants her face into her delicate palm to relax herself from Tomoe's presence. Taking in a deep breath, she continued on, "Listen Tomoe-san, this is a common problem between us all. We can come together and settle this like proud women. Or. We can kill each other to get what we want."

The ice cold woman leans her head towards Shizuru's ear. "Oh I plan to, you stupid cunt."

Whether or not everyone in the room could see or hear what was going on during their private conversation, the graceful Otome's eyes were filled with hatred, disgust and vengeance. The very life of her lover and son were being threatened and nobody cared to notice. It's been like this for a long time, and it only got worse when Toshi appeared. "Toshi-chan...if anything happened to you...I'd..."

Close by, Hikari observed the teal haired woman walking back to her seat at the back of the room and felt something quite strange. "Excuse me, Miss President?"

"...Yes?" Tomoe coldly answered.

"I could hear your heart beat strongly from here...even feel it. Maybe it was a mistake on my part...with the way you spoke to Shizuru-oneesama, sometimes I wonder if you even have one."

---

((Okay, Kona-chan! Your go! Break us up and begin the trek to the outside of Garderobe. The mission begins!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

The moment Tomoe spotted him, Toshi's grip on his mother tightened and he buried his face into her clothes in absolute fear as she stalked towards him.

"She's the new president of Aries?" Mashiro whispered to herself, narrowing her eyes at the former Valkyrie. She then held in her laughter at what Hikari said to her, even Arika was trying her best not to laugh.

But none of that, not even his mother's protective arms steadied Toshi's fear of the teal-haired woman that came so close to killing him a couple years ago. His body was shaking like a leaf as he continued to grip his mother's clothes. Tears threatened to run down his face as he saw the look in her eyes as if he was a mouse and she was a cat ready to pounce.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Natsuki felt the tides turn as Hikari spoke, There! Now if I give it the right amount of push- her thoughts stopped dead at the all too familiar voice. Her head swung around and her body tensed all but immediately, "Tomoe," the name was bit out behind gritted teeth and she had to force her body to stay put lest she surge at the woman and introduce her fist to Tomoe's jaw.

Kaito's eyes widened at the sight of the new woman and he felt a chill run up his spine, This lady...she's dangerous... a small flash of movement caught his eyes and Kaito's eyes followed Toshi hiding behind Shizuru. Wait... as he watched the two women talk, he could feel the very clear killing intent radiating from the teal haired woman, This lady...she's nuts! and kaa-san...what's her deal with her?! He didn't have much more time to think on the matter as the flash of Kruger's jacket caught his attention.

"That's enough!" Kruger snapped, drawing herself up to her her full height, glaring daggers at Tomoe, "Back to your seat Marguerite," she growled, all but threatened, "This is a formal meeting, not a chance for you to preach or gloat," she leaned in and lowered her voice, "And if you threaten my family you will pay a heavy price."

Kaito blinked at Hikari's words and grabbed the girl's arm, pulling her close, "Hikari-chan are you crazy? That woman is dangerous!" he hissed, "I'd avoid her at all costs," he warned, watching as his alternate parents exchanged glances as Tomoe went back to her seat.

Kruger leaned towards her lover, discretely taking her hand and giving it a light squeeze, "Calm down Shizuru," it was a stage whisper as Natsuki passed her family, "I'm not about to let her get to any of us," as she returned to her original spot she cleared her throat, "So. Since we are all in agreement as to what must be done I...I would like to let these children go off and do what they must. Rest assured we will not have them leave without the proper escort and they will be on their best behavior. I want you all to inform your border guards and government officials that these children are not to be blocked." she watched as the emissaries nodded and heaved a sigh of relief.

"You are all dismissed. Thank you for your time," she turned now to the three children, "Now, your work will begin. Some of these countries are not all that enthusiastic about this as others. I beg of you to not put our endorsement to shame. It would reflect poorly on this Academy and the Otome in general and that last thing any country present here needs is a reason to go to war."

Kaito nodded, and but the chill from when Tomoe spoke still lingered. He chanced a step towards the Gakuencho, "Erm...Natsuki-san? Who was that woman just now?" he murmured, noticing that some of the dignitaries were lingering, "And what was with her and Shizuru-san?"

Natsuki stiffened and had to remind herself to calm down, "A former student of this school, Tomoe was once a promising candidate for becoming an Otome, but she joined forces with Grand Duke Nagi who was planning on ruining the world as we knew it. She's insane, in many counts. Yet she has a way with people that make them trust her," she clenched her fists, "I would recommend avoiding her if at all possible, especially if you travels take you to Aries."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 am

Toshi continued to hold his mother's body as the meeting came to an end. As soon as he was sure Tomoe was gone, Toshi finally broke down and began to cry in his mother's embrace. Arika, seeing the boy cry, walked over to him and rubbed his back in an effort to calm him down.

"There, there, Toshi-chan," She said. "She's gone now."

Mashiro then got up and walked towards Natsuki as did Miss Maria.

"Gakuenchou," Mashiro addressed her. "I would suggest you contact the other pillars and have them return to Windbloom immediately." She then looked towards the chair where Tomoe sat. "I have a feeling that we're going to need them."
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 am

Reika, sighing at a scene of what appeared to be a soap opera to her, let her head fell flat onto the table and slept.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Tomoe caught the quick glimpse by Kaito; not appreciating it one bit. She had to maintain her composure by displaying her convincing poker face. One that rivaled the blood eyed woman she desperately wants to possess.

"Kid, don't get any ideas. The three arrivals will always get theirs after what I've discovered. As for you. The girl with the golden hair; NOBODY talks to me like thaaaaaat," Tomoe thought to herself as she dug her own nails deep into her pale skin in frustration."

---

"Kaito-chan; have you ever seen such venom before?" Hikari sneakily nodding her head towards the teal headed woman.

Shizuru walked towards the children with Toshi close to her. "It's gets worse than that. The moment Tomoe sets her sights on something, it's almost impossible to stop her. Well, you could drop her several feet from the air..." said Shizuru in a cocky manner; winking at Meister Arika in the process. "Come Toshi-chan, let's begin the arrangements with mama. Natsuki-chaaaan~ Would you like to accompany us to the main gate? Toshi's been looking forward to having an outing together, ne Toshi-chan?"

Pushing Kaito out of the way in excitement; Hikari's eyes shined like a thousand stars. "You mean we're finally starting the expedition!?"

Youko, with her hands deep in her pockets, walked towards the little social gathering, "You bet, kid. We will supply you with a ship, so you can land in any Nation without clearance. For example, the mark of Garderobe is all they need to permit access over Aries airspace."

"HOT DOG! WE'RE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP!!!"

"Ara...hot...dog?"

"REIKA! WAKE UP!" screamed the excited country girl, slapping the slumbering beauty on the back of the head. "WE'RE OFF TO ADVENTURE! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!"

"Mou...such spirit indeed!"

---

The delegates left the room with mixed reactions to the order being made for the expedition. Most of them still felt wary over the damage the children were capable of, while the small percentage kept an open mind. It mattered not; Garderobe has led the nations to victory and peace before. Trust was there.

---

The cheerful girl of vast strength took the hand of Meister Arika and pulled her outside where the travel arrangements were taking place. "WHEE! N-n-now that we're briefly alone, I-I-I-I have to say how much of an honor it is to-to-to be standing in front of you!" nervously spoke Hikari. It's not everyday one meets their heroine. "I will do my very best to succeed in this mission!" bowing her noggin...directly into Arika's midsection!

((The others will follow to the outside where the main gate is. Drag out your dialogue scenes as long as possible, we're going to enter an action sequence.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 am

(can i join? I notice that shizuru has a son.... is that the himeverse? SHizuru has a daughter in my world... but it's Otome. my character is hirukio)
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Saido wrote:(can i join? I notice that shizuru has a son.... is that the himeverse? SHizuru has a daughter in my world... but it's Otome. my character is hirukio)

(( Sure you can join! Yes, the Shizuru in this story has a son. It's a mix of canon Mai-Otome and Sulli's Mai-Otome-verse. If you want to debut Hirukio, please register her on this thread:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t784p20-mai-hime-otome-oc-roleplay-guild-applications

Once you register your character, I will include her into the story as long as it makes sense. Also include this bit of information you provided before and add more to it:

Hi! I'm Hirukio...and Shizuru adopted me when I was little. I go to Garderobe, but I'm a little mentally distressed and I need some friends. Natsuki doesn't know I exist yet so don't tell her!

Hope that helped! :3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:51 am

Saido wrote:(can i join? I notice that shizuru has a son.... is that the himeverse? SHizuru has a daughter in my world... but it's Otome. my character is hirukio)

((When I saw that application I was like "NO WAY HOW IS THIS GONNA WORK?! [no offense lol] but with

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hi! I'm Hirukio...and Shizuru adopted me when I was little. I go to Garderobe, but I'm a little mentally distressed and I need some friends. Natsuki doesn't know I exist yet so don't tell her!

I can't wait to see her already :)))

Slapped at the back of her head by who, Reika didn't know but she guessed it was that obnoxiously hyper girl who was screaming about hot dogs or something. Pissed, the sleepy girl let out a low growl and shot a glare to the back of Hikari's head, who pranced off somewhere with a girl who looked a little familiar. One of the annoying kouhais I guess? Reika guessed and sighed. She stood up and bowed slightly to the remaining officials before she froze. What am I thinking? This isn't school... The confused girl mentally slapped herself and snapped back to her straight posture. She gave woman... girl... (whatever. BITCH then.) the bitch who said she was the President of Aries Pfft. The president of a horoscope? a glance and yawned. Said bitch had a bored look on her face, but Reika could tell she was mad. She could just feel a menacing aura emanating from the wo-BITCH. Shaking her head, she walked out of her seat and cruised to where Hikari disappeared. Her hand absentmindedly brushed over her jaw, narrowly missing a trail of saliva. Oblivious, she yawned again and walked on.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

((I hope Toshi won't resent Hirukio, she sounds interesting. Anyway, I won't post anything until Kona-chan posts.))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Kaito felt a shiver run up his spine as Tomoe watched then and leaned back over towards Hikari, "Not in a woman," he answered quietly. He listened to Viola with wary eyes towards where Tomoe had exited, She's going to cause trouble for us every step of the way. I can already see it... he thought grimly. His thoughts were interrupted though as he was pushed aside and he fell to the ground.

"O-Oi! Hikari-chan be careful! Geez..." he grunted as he got back up, wincing, "Damn that hurt..." He perked up at the sound of the word 'ship. "Wait, wait, we actually get to have our own ship?" he gaped, eyes wide, "That is like...so much cooler than riding my mom's bike! Wait, do we get to drive it?" he asked with a grin.

Natsuki watched Hikari's antics with incredulous eyes before glancing back to her partner. "Ah. Yeah, I'll do that," she answered, a tired smile on her face as they walked out together, "Shizuru...the more that happens, the more worried I'm getting about this. If Tomoe is taking an interest in this...who's to say these children are going to be safe? You know how she gets when things dont' go her way..."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Arika laughed at Hikari's energetic nature. It reminded her of her when she was younger. She then placed her hand on Hikari's head and rubbed it.

"I have no doubt you will, Hikari-chan." Arika said with a smile.

After they had left, Toshi calmed down a little but the fear he had of Tomoe hardly left him. Knowing that she was still out there and willing to hurt him and Natsuki scared him more than anything. But then he remembered something he wanted to ask. He saw the look in Kaito's eyes when they stared at Tomoe and then he finally knew what to ask him.

Toshi walked up to Kaito and tugged on his pant leg to get his attention. "Ano, Kaito-san?"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Kaito glanced down to where his pants were being tugged and crouched down to Toshi's level, a light smile on his face, "Yeah? You're Toshi-kun right? What's up little guy?"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Toshi tilted his head to the side. "Are you my brother?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Kaito froze, his eyes widening. "Oh...uh...er," Kaito coughed, feeling his heart begin to pound. Oh crap...What was it that Mom said? Kid's are really perceptive? Crap. This is the wrong time to find that out finrst hand! Kaito glanced around, noticing all the eyes on him, including Viola and Kruger's and he gulped.

"Why do you ask Toshi-kun? I mean...I'm from a totally different planet and all," Kaito offered, rubbing the back of his neck, "I mean...You know...It's not like..." he trailed off, looking up at the power couple and sighing, "I just..." he frowned, "I don't know how to answer that really."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next