Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds]

+3
Sergay Tate
ookamidesu
frzn
7 posters

Go down

My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds] Empty My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds]

Post by frzn Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I thought I'd start my own thread for stuffs... not that I have much, but you have to start somewhere, right Wink

I made a simple game in which you can shoot lingerie stealing Orphans - something like that. It's a clone of a game that was very popular a decade ago and I wanted to make something like this for quite some time.

This was also some kind of experiment, to learn and test some things... The result is not exactly what I had in mind, but everything took too much time and I just wanted to finish it in the end :/ The media is crap, but maybe it's still fun.

Anyway, here it is: Lingerie Monster Madness! Be amazed! Please don't laugh ^^;
frzn
frzn
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 73
Armitage GUTS!!! : 33

Back to top Go down

My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds] Empty Re: My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds]

Post by ookamidesu Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm

frzn wrote:I thought I'd start my own thread for stuffs... not that I have much, but you have to start somewhere, right Wink

I made a simple game in which you can shoot lingerie stealing Orphans - something like that. It's a clone of a game that was very popular a decade ago and I wanted to make something like this for quite some time.

This was also some kind of experiment, to learn and test some things... The result is not exactly what I had in mind, but everything took too much time and I just wanted to finish it in the end :/ The media is crap, but maybe it's still fun.

It's pretty cool. How'd you make it?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds] Empty Re: My Secret Lab [Mai-HiME game on Newgrounds]

Post by frzn Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 am

ookamidesu wrote:It's pretty cool. How'd you make it?

Hey, thanks. You want the novel or the short version? XD The short version would be with Flex and Actionscript... (the highscore stuff with PHP). If that is what you wanted to know?
frzn
frzn
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 am

that was pretty awesome Razz i didn't read the instructions the first time so i ran out of ammo and got stuck xD haha
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 am

hahaha. This game is awesome! Thx for sharing :'D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:hahaha. This game is awesome! Thx for sharing :'D

agreed! Mikoto Minagi if i wasn't so tired i'd play it again Razz
i submitted my score but it came up with a blank page lol. oh wells xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Awesome game! I love how you had the music in the background too. =] You could probably sell that as a actual compter game if you expanded it. Or as an extra for a My-Hime videogame or something. It was so fun! =]

*goes to play it again*
"Take that, you lingerie-stealing monsters! That's the last time you'll steal Natsuki's lingerie! What...Shizuru, what are you doing here?... Why do you have Natsuki's lingerie? Of course I'm not going to shoot you! Ok, bye....Hmm, I wonder where she went to with all that lingerie...?" XD

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by frzn Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 am

Thanks guys!

Sergay: I never read the instructions, too, and then the first enemy comes, standard keys not working and I'm like "Whaa- wait, what do I do now?!" -> Dead. Argh.
Sorry about the highscore, the server seems to be down once a week.

MissSoccerNinja: Someone who likes the background music! *hugs* XD I'm glad that you had fun playing :) (I don't think I'll ever expand it, though, I rather use the time to make something new =)
frzn
frzn
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 am

frzn wrote:Thanks guys!

Sergay: I never read the instructions, too, and then the first enemy comes, standard keys not working and I'm like "Whaa- wait, what do I do now?!" -> Dead. Argh.
Sorry about the highscore, the server seems to be down once a week.

MissSoccerNinja: Someone who likes the background music! *hugs* XD I'm glad that you had fun playing :) (I don't think I'll ever expand it, though, I rather use the time to make something new =)

lol yeah, serves us right to not read the instructions though right? xD bwahahaha.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am

frzn wrote:I thought I'd start my own thread for stuffs... not that I have much, but you have to start somewhere, right Wink

It's fun XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 am

XD Finally found time to sit down and play this game (thanks you daylights savings time, you're like my ex-gfs, always showing up when I least expect it...) and it was a lot of fun! Being on Newgrounds again felt nostalgic too, the last time I was on there was six years ago for their silly Sonic vs. Mario videos.

XD I shot Mikoto purposely sometimes, does that make me a evil person? >_> SHE'S JUST THERE! The temptation was too great...

Mikoto Cat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by frzn Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm glad you had fun ^_^

I didn't know about Newgrounds until a few months ago and am still discovering the site. But it's really cool, there's so much amazing and weird stuff there, it's very inspiring *gg*

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD I shot Mikoto purposely sometimes, does that make me a evil person?
Only if you shot her nine times Wink
frzn
frzn
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 pm

frzn wrote:I didn't know about Newgrounds until a few months ago and am still discovering the site. But it's really cool, there's so much amazing and weird stuff there, it's very inspiring *gg*

It is! Oh god, I think it's older than a lot of people think. It was around when I was still in middle school, so yeah. XD;;;

frzn wrote:Only if you shot her nine times Wink

I only shot her seven times in the last game. Two lives left...I think I'll save one till next Christmas. But in the meantime...

Mikoto Cat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down