Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents?

+7
SulliMike23
ookamidesu
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
Valkyria Lightning
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents?

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:Ah, and I think Shizuru's an only child =)

I agree with you on that one
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I always imagined Shizuru as a someone with strong family values and who grew up in a loving family... One of the reasons is the way Shizuru carries herself and her politeness, elegance and proper manners (these traits of her character never struck me as something that had been forced upon her by parents, cuz they contain a certain playfulness(?), easiness(?)... therefore, it's more like that she herself naturally got these traits from the example of her parents).

Ah, and I think Shizuru's an only child =)

So you believe Shizuru naturally grew up prim and proper without any family dysfunctional. Makes sense, Shizuru never expressed any displeasure concerning her home life. Then again, she kept herself so mysterious throughout the series; focusing only on her feelings for Natsuki. That was when her life found a giant hurdle to jump. In other words, Shizuru had everything a young teenage girl could ever want (even a harem full of Fuuka girls she could never see herself in a serious relationship with), except LOVE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:So you believe Shizuru naturally grew up prim and proper without any family dysfunctional. Makes sense, Shizuru never expressed any displeasure concerning her home life. Then again, she kept herself so mysterious throughout the series; focusing only on her feelings for Natsuki. That was when her life found a giant hurdle to jump. In other words, Shizuru had everything a young teenage girl could ever want (even a harem full of Fuuka girls she could never see herself in a serious relationship with), except LOVE.
Err... well, I would not call Shizuru a prim and proper, somehow 'prim and proper' carries a negative connotation for me =) ... But, yes... Shizuru has a polite and proper manners, and natural elegance, that doesn't seem, that it all was forced upon her... I think, she grew up in this environment, and she acquired it in the natural way plus the genes played a role =))

After I had read 'Natsuki no Prelude' and watched Mai-Hime a nth number of times... Have formed a fairly clear image of Shizuru... In my opinion, she is a very warm and caring person. And she is a very affectionate, tactilely affectionate person... But she will not show this her side to those whom she does not deem worthy of it... And Natsuki in her opinion is worthy of her love and care... She gave all of herself to Natsuki... she always repeatedly let Natsuki know, that she cares about her... And I think, this considerateness, this feeling of self-worth, it all comes from a family and when you possesses a good family values...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 am

I had no choice. :) Prim and proper isn't exactly a life one lives by choice. Don't get me wrong, I don't think she was forced to live that kind of lifestyle. More like urged; an act of kindness on her part. Shizuru is never rude in the presence of company, so I could buy into that.

After I had read 'Natsuki no Prelude' and watched Mai-Hime a nth number of times... Have formed a fairly clear image of Shizuru... In my opinion, she is a very warm and caring person. And she is a very affectionate, tactilely affectionate person... But she will not show this her side to those whom she does not deem worthy of it... And Natsuki in her opinion is worthy of her love and care... She gave all of herself to Natsuki... she always repeatedly let Natsuki know, that she cares about her... And I think, this considerateness, this feeling of self-worth, it all comes from a family and when you possesses a good family values...

Agreed, though it's more like Natsuki will get the full potential of her affection and kindness. While the general populace will only get a general taste of her elegant nature. Natsuki will always receive the most benefits from Shizuru's deeper, emotional subconscious by being not only her best friend, but the girl of her dreams.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 am

Shizuru Kaichou : "Prim & Proper? I prefer Graceful & Poise"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : "Prim & Proper? I prefer Graceful & Poise"

You're Shizuru Fujino, not Julie Andrews. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh! SNAP!!

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : "Prim & Proper? I prefer Graceful & Poise"

You're Shizuru Fujino, not Julie Andrews. Razz

tomoe2 : Did you just demean Shizuru-Sama? I'LL KILL YOU!
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Agreed, though it's more like Natsuki will get the full potential of her affection and kindness. While the general populace will only get a general taste of her elegant nature. Natsuki will always receive the most benefits from Shizuru's deeper, emotional subconscious by being not only her best friend, but the girl of her dreams.
Yeah =) I think so, too.
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:tomoe2 : Did you just demean Shizuru-Sama? I'LL KILL YOU!

You'd kill anyone, Tomoe-chan. Even your own mother, if it meant getting your way~

PostoronnimV wrote:
Yeah =) I think so, too.

high five
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Well, I think that Shizuru would be receiving a special treatment from Natsuki too. And in a way she's been giving her since they met.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, I think that Shizuru would be receiving a special treatment from Natsuki too. And in a way she's been giving her since they met.

This is slightly off topic, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned how Natsuki quickly accepted Shizuru's sexuality. She didn't react to it with any disgust, despite not being 100% sure of her own sexuality.

Kudos, Kuga. You don't see labels, only PEOPLE. :)

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 PDVD_081
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, I think that Shizuru would be receiving a special treatment from Natsuki too. And in a way she's been giving her since they met.
Second that =)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

This is slightly off topic, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned how Natsuki quickly accepted Shizuru's sexuality. She didn't react to it with any disgust, despite not being 100% sure of her own sexuality.

Kudos, Kuga. You don't see labels, only PEOPLE. :)

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 PDVD_081

That's why we love the lone wolf pup!!

Not like someone else... *stares*

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Haruka_in_uniform

Haruka: Who might she be talking about??
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's why we love the lone wolf pup!!

Not like someone else... *stares*

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Haruka_in_uniform

Haruka: Who might she be talking about??

A beautiful, yet loud big breasted girl who takes her job, as well as herself, a little TOO seriously.

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Haruka_in_uniform : I still don't know who you're taking about!

Shizuru Fujino/Viola's parents or grandparents? - Page 2 Vlcsn898 : *sigh* Why bother...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Korra sad Yeah...why bother...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am

shezaei-neko wrote: Korra sad Yeah...why bother...

On the bright side, your Haruka Suzushiro cameo is a prelude for tomorrow's topic discussion. Idea Thanks for the unintentional idea!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:tomoe2 : Did you just demean Shizuru-Sama? I'LL KILL YOU!

You'd kill anyone, Tomoe-chan. Even your own mother, if it meant getting your way~

tomoe2 ; Too Late, She told me I wasn't allowed to be an Otome, I told her she wasn't allowed to breathe, I was better at enforcing my rules
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Gakuenchou : Barbaric bitch.

Viola : Did you expect anything less from her, my Natsuki-chan?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:52 pm

tomoe2 : Barbaric? I prefer Dangerous Sociopath with a long history of violence
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote: tomoe2 : Barbaric? I prefer Dangerous Sociopath with a long history of violence

Viola : I'd rather not know who your parents were, Tomoe-san~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Where's Doc Brown to lend us his time machine and stop Tomoe's parents from conceiving that attrotious life form....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:01 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Where's Doc Brown to lend us his time machine and stop Tomoe's parents from conceiving that attrotious life form....

No, don't do that! Not speaking as a Tomoe devotee here, but tampering with time could spell certain doom for Mai-Otome! What if time is affected so much to the point where Juliet Nao Zhang ends up as the Gakuenchou and Natsuki Kruger is her bitch!? Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LdS_Shizuru Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 pm

I'm always late for discussions, I wish I had joined the fandom earlier T.T

Anyways, honestly I think Shizuru is proper mannered thanks to her parents, yes, but her aura and her expression, as well as her persuasive voice tone and her body language is mostly hers, Shizuru is mentally mature, stable and smart when in her right mind, she has a psychological deviation, but in my opinion only she knows herself, thus she acts the way she does.

Also, she is so very manipulative, yet the energy around her, her body language and way of speaking mask it off perfectly, some people are manipulative and open about their desires, intimidating and aggressive, yet Shizuru pulls strings you don't even know you have in you, and you don't notice, she's just so sly and smooth... damn I'm in love with that woman.  

Her parents raised a model child, a proper young lady, Shizuru is that, but Shizuru herself created a totally personal view and acting about things, it's all hers.
LdS_Shizuru
LdS_Shizuru
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 9
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 pm

LdS_Shizuru wrote:I'm always late for discussions, I wish I had joined the fandom earlier T.T

Anyways, honestly I think Shizuru is proper mannered thanks to her parents, yes, but her aura and her expression, as well as her persuasive voice tone and her body language is mostly hers, Shizuru is mentally mature, stable and smart when in her right mind, she has a psychological deviation, but in my opinion only she knows herself, thus she acts the way she does.

Also, she is so very manipulative, yet the energy around her, her body language and way of speaking mask it off perfectly, some people are manipulative and open about their desires, intimidating and aggressive, yet Shizuru pulls strings you don't even know you have in you, and you don't notice, she's just so sly and smooth... damn I'm in love with that woman.  

Her parents raised a model child, a proper young lady, Shizuru is that, but Shizuru herself created a totally personal view and acting about things, it's all hers.

Wink Never too late to join any discussion here. Bump any thread you want, no matter how dated.

Now to business! I'll have to agree with most of what you said. Shizuru is ultimately a product of her parents and her own personality. But what caused the latter was her own thinking process. She can be this graceful tea master (or Otome) to a certain degree. There's a part of me that feels she quickly embraced being a feminine woman in all parts of life. But again, Shizuru is her own person and because of this, she worked her own sassy, witty and sexuality into her personality. So much that she became very versatile and strangely appealing to someone like Natsuki. In one of Natsuki's omakes from the original series, she clearly states that Shizuru "beautiful but also very strange".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2