Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?

3 posters

Go down

How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?  Empty How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?

Post by GAP Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:07 pm

After rewatching the series, I really have to wonder how Shizuru knew she was a Hime and/or met with that Nagi guy?
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?  Empty Re: How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:42 pm

GAP wrote:After rewatching the series, I really have to wonder how Shizuru knew she was a Hime and/or met with that Nagi guy?

How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?  PDVD_011

It's never said. What we can go on is that Shizuru was most likely approached by Nagi in the early going. Before Natsuki obtained her HiME power and Duran. To be told that being a HiME means protecting the person who means most to you. Same message given to Akane Higurashi. Giving Shizuru, what I'd consider the greatest and most personal mission.

Shizuru sure was secretive about her status as a HiME. Never bringing it up during her omake, either. It shed a bit of light on her responsibility to use her HiME abilities only in a time of great need. Case in point, Natsuki getting in the middle of Mai and Mikoto's first battle.

Where Kagutsuchi and Kiyohime had their glorious three second battle. /orz facepalm
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?  Empty Re: How did Shizuru know she was a Hime?

Post by PostoronnimV Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:28 am

I'm myself very interested in this question, but, sadly, I could not find any information about it (((

Thanks to "Natsuki no Prelude" we learned that Natsuki was the first who has awakened as a HiME.
Spoiler:

Who was the next to awaken / how did it happen is unknown... All we know is that the last three were Mai, Yukariko and Shiho.
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Natsuki was the first to awaken? I guess Shizuru was one of the thrid or fourth to awaken.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:52 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I'm myself very interested in this question, but, sadly, I could not find any information about it (((

Thanks to "Natsuki no Prelude" we learned that Natsuki was the first who has awakened as a HiME.
Spoiler:

Who was the next to awaken / how did it happen is unknown... All we know is that the last three were Mai, Yukariko and Shiho.

That's right! Thanks for the reminder, V-sama. Then most likely Shizuru awakened as a HiME not long after that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down