Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Is it too late for me to submit a episode?

Not at all! Which episode would you like us to watch? ;A; You should be with us when we watch it!!!

I doubt I can, but here's what I'll suggest anyway, think of it as my presence xD

Shin Sekai Yori

Episode 8: Omen

Episode 11: Winter's Distant Thunder

(these are the most Saki x Maria episodes that don't give away major spoilers like the famous episode 16, so I think it's safe to watch for those who haven't seen SSY)

Strike Witches 2

Episode 4: Harder, Faster Greater (one of the most sexual episode titles I've ever seen xD)

Episode 5: My Romagna
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

I'll squeeze in Shin Sekai Yori if I find the blu-ray set at Otakon! ;A; I don't have Strike Witches 2 on DVD, sadly. If anyone out there does, let us borrow it for a day!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:28 pm

YUS~
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:YUS~

*A*/ FOR THE HONOR OF MI-CRAY AND THE 501ST!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

FOR THE HONOR OF PIMPCCHINI!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

There has to be SOMETHING Pimpcchini in the dealer's room. If not doujinshi, would you mind a Strike Witches poster? As long as it has most of the girls on it.  Mai Tokiha 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

There has to be SOMETHING Pimpcchini in the dealer's room. If not doujinshi, would you mind a Strike Witches poster? As long as it has most of the girls on it.  Mai Tokiha 

I dun care, I'll love it forever /;A;/
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Otakon set up a "Who's Going" today and it's nice to see everyone clicking on GOING. Except for Deppy, who's barely on Facebook these days. >:3

Now, whether I set a date for the Otakon discussion podcast before the event or not, I'd like to go over everything we're bringing a day or two before August 7th. Just so we miss anything. Any questions, PM me anytime.

ruby 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Otakon set up a "Who's Going" today and it's nice to see everyone clicking on GOING. Except for Deppy, who's barely on Facebook these days. >:3
I'm almost never there ;-;

and yashhh cant wait!!!! I hope someone'll be bringing a laptop coz imma bring my yuri in a usb owo Flirt 
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:48 pm

I don't think I'll be able to go to the Otakon Convention this year AGAIN because my father's "terrorist-phobic" and would hate to have my head shot off by some crazy dude.
I was really hoping to go though.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 pm

I will be there (Otakon 2014)and I'm so excited to see everyone! This is going to be the best year yet XD
I will be filming most of the time but hopefully will be in it more this time around.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:52 pm

There were ups and downs to Otakon 2014, but allow me to post a major up for me:

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Imag0210anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Imag0211

I don't really know who these two individuals were, but I found them at the RWBY photoshoot and just had to ask for a photo. They thought up the first pose themselves, but I requested the bear hug pose. :D

Yayyyy bumbleby!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:39 pm

This year was a crazy one 0-0 I don't know if you guys saw me on Saturday but it was a ton of fun! I scored a lot of loot >:D however I ended up stranded for all of yesterday thanks to my stepdads car breaking down, we got it towed to a Pep Boys and since they refused to fix it we spent a night at a shitty motel until getting it in a repair shop today. Since it'll be done tomorrow we got a rental and are currently going home! Otakon was great for my time there and I would love to go back properly with everyone, speaking of which I told my mom about my friendships with all of you and she surprisingly is ok with it!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 pm

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Dsci0710
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Dsci0711

Like I said on Facebook yesterday, Otakon 2014 had it's problems in terms of handling schedules, but I enjoyed the hell out of it! It's the best of the four Mai-Multiverse gatherings too. With each of us having distinct personalities, yet somehow clicking just like that, things turned out a lot more fun than expected. I've seen gatherings (even during this trip) that flat out don't work, with someone being bossy or someone being sensitive about everything. Here, it felt more like a brotherhood. >:3 Or should I say-SISTERHOOD. And despite Otakon being organized poorly this year, I pretty much got to accomplish everything I wanted to do. Got all my autographs, attended all the panels I wanted to see and bought Mai-HiME/Otome AND Love Live doujinshi by the truckload. Not to mention seeing EVERY SINGLE FAVORITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER OF MINE in cosplay form. From Kagura to Galaxia to Medusa to Esmeralda to Supergirl to Sailor Mars to Utena Tenjou, you name it! Sadly, there were no Mai-HiME/Otome cosplay this year. ;A; Though we did get people talking and about 12 or so waiting-in-line-Otaku asked about my Mai-HiME bag (and the ShizNat plush) and were happy to know FUNimation will release it again.

So yeah, I had a fantastic time! Major shout out to Jenna, Nyann, Kara, Dye and Deppy for being a great band of sidekicks! Shout out to my girlfriend, wetochan, for being her dorky self for us on Skype!

midori's crazy398 wrote:This year was a crazy one 0-0 I don't know if you guys saw me on Saturday but it was a ton of fun! I scored a lot of loot >:D however I ended up stranded for all of yesterday thanks to my stepdads car breaking down, we got it towed to a Pep Boys and since they refused to fix it we spent a night at a shitty motel until getting it in a repair shop today. Since it'll be done tomorrow we got a rental and are currently going home! Otakon was great for my time there and I would love to go back properly with everyone, speaking of which I told my mom about my friendships with all of you and she surprisingly is ok with it!

MI-CRAY! Sorry for not meeting you this year! I left con communication with you in Dye and Jenna's hands. Don't worry, your time to join us (parent free) will come. But at least you got a taste of the event and what's in store when it's just us. Oh man, I have so many stories to tell from this year. Let's keep it that way~

Viola 

Kara is currently making a compilation footage video and slideshow video for Otakon 2014. I'll have it all posted here soon! With Otakon 2014 a success, we look forward to seeing you all again in 2015. >:3 Should we go back. It depends on my funds by May. Check back in Spring for a final say.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I'll be back that's for sure!! My mom thinks 17 is a more adult like age too, so she'll be more willing to have me alone, and I think that works out even more since she knows we're all friends now! Lets make 2015's Otakon a blast too! I look forward to that video and the stories Luu! :D

I also bought a ton of stuff! I'll share in the merch thread >:D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Sounded like a lot of fun. I hope I get to properly enjoy it next year. Do we have to cosplay when attending the Otakon Convention or not?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I'll be back that's for sure!! My mom thinks 17 is a more adult like age too, so she'll be more willing to have me alone, and I think that works out even more since she knows we're all friends now! Lets make 2015's Otakon a blast too! I look forward to that video and the stories Luu! :D

I also bought a ton of stuff! I'll share in the merch thread >:D

Otakon 2015 might happen at this rate! Though money will be tight next year because of two other planned trips, tax return money may cover everything! I'll let you all know by January or May at the latest. It helped to have Jenna come with her father since their room provided extra storage for our luggage post-check out. Try coming with at least ONE of your folks next year, Mi-Cray. I'll meet and greet so she can leave you in our care. This is a good way to have as many members as possible. Also if we do Otakon next year, we are definitely staying until Monday this time. This is one of the little ways we can improve on 2014, which is a tough act to follow.

>:D So did I. I'll be posting them shortly~

shikiryougi wrote:Sounded like a lot of fun. I hope I get to properly enjoy it next year. Do we have to cosplay when attending the Otakon Convention or not?

Cosplay is optional. Would be nice to cosplay Mai-HiME/Otome characters for one day, but again, depends on funds.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:13 am

I wanted to go sooo bad! but my boss wouldn't let me take off :/
share photos soon guys!!
wait is killing meee ._.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:I wanted to go sooo bad! but my boss wouldn't let me take off :/
share photos soon guys!!
wait is killing meee ._.

2011 was the last time you were there! We might be returning for 2015, so try to make it next year!

---

By the way guys, sorry for the long wait! Jenna is the only one that hasn't given Kara the videos and photos yet. Once she does, the videos will be made and all photos will be available for you! Please wait a tad longer.  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Mai-Multiverse at Otakon 2014 videos are now available to see from the forum! We're still in the processing on edited the remaning videos, but since we got most of them ready for you, we might as well share! Myself, WolvenBane08, wetochan, depression76, Firesphere306, ookamidesu and Princess Kagayaki aka "Nyann" all make appearances!

--
Otakon 2014 Part I: Introductions, Tir Na Nog chatter and the evil Pre-Reg!

Otakon 2014 Part II: Kara's Yuri AMV screening and Dealer's Room waitingmorelikedying

Otakon 2014 Part 3: The Dealer's Room journey montage

Otakon 2014 Part 4: Attack on Artist Alley and cosplay hunting

Otakon 2014 Part 5: Kona Grill dinner, night life and ATLA/Korra shoot!

Otakon 2014 Part 6: More Aang and Korra, plus RWBY cosplay shoot and Linda Ballantyne!

HiME Extras:

Otakon 2014: Stephanie Sheh voicing Greta from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Otakon 2014 Part...Linda Ballantyne AS DRUNK SAILOR MOON aka SERENA

OTAKON 2014 COSPLAY PHOTO EXTRAVAGANZA Part 1/2
*PART TWO COMING SOON

Otakon 2014: Sailor Moon R on Sega Dreamcast 4-PLAYER PARTY PLAYTHOUGH DEMO

Otakon 2014: My-Otome Zhime Butou Shi Tournament [Playstation 2]

---

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:02 pm

bump bump bump

Mai-Multiverse has just returned from Otakon 2015! ALL photos aren't available yet, since Firesphere306, WolvenBane08, Literary Anomaly and Princess Kagayaki haven't uploaded their photos yet. I'm waiting to upload mine myself. You will eventually see ALL our Otakon photos and videos on YouTube sometime this week. In the meantime, I will share a few highlight photos! Three of them are us meeting famous voice actresses from Viz Media, Aniplex and FUNimation respectively!

Meeting Lauren Landa

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 11751710

Quick info on Lauren:

Spoiler:

Meeting Sandy Fox

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 11741310

Quick info on Sandy Fox:

Spoiler:

Meeting Laura Bailey

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 11745510

Quick info on Laura Bailey:

Spoiler:

Fantastic ladies and voice actresses! Each of them were very kind and clearly loved their fans.

And now! Mai-Multiverse! shizurubaby

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Kimg0310

Dining at our famous Baltimore restaurant, Kona Grill! The five of us (plus five new friends) had a great time! My only regret is not having Dye and Deppy with us this year. Sad THIS WILL CHANGE! devious

With Otakon 2015 a success, we look forward to seeing the rest of you at any future con! Look me up on Facebook (or just the Mai-Multiverse group) for our videos and photos of Otakon 2015!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:54 pm

bump

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 14 Downlo31

Mai-Multiverse will be attending Setsucon 2016 at the Toftrees Golf Resort & Conference Center in State College, Pennsylvania. January 30-31st

We hope to see some of you there!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 pm

What is setsucon?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 am

shikiryougi wrote:What is setsucon?

It's a small anime convention about 5 hours away from the city. Moderator Firesphere306 lives in the area, which is why I'm attending the event. :) Photos coming! At Setsucon 2014, we did spot Nina and Erstin figures on sale in their tiny Dealer's Room. I didn't buy Nina since I already owned her, but that was my first time getting Erstin (she also came with a Tomoe head...creepy thought). I guess Atelier Sai was under the impression that Erstin and Tomoe had the exact same body measurements (certainly not the case! LOL!)

Anyway, photos and videos coming soon! It's a short event, so don't expect a lot like our upcoming gatherings in New York's Liberty City Anime Con and/or New York Comic Con. More news on that after winter ends. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:02 am

I just got back from Anime Los Angeles. I'll tell you that I had a brief awkward conversation with Lauren Landa, and we ended up giving each other the fistbump
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next