Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Empty Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Before I give my sweetheart some company, it's time to share my latest con experience. ^_^ Anime and Comics Conventions like Otakon and Comic Con are a thrill to visit. Meeting other fans, participating in various activities, and just immersing yourself in the whole fandom experience. This thread will house any recent and past cons you've attended. Share your experiences, photos, anything.

My most recent con trip was a visit to the Syracuse Heroes Expo 2010.  :D Let's begin the journal entry:

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) 2010-05-04093543

How I learned about this upcoming event. ^_^ Taken two weeks ago. I thought the Rosie the Riveter inspired ad was clever. ^_^

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2050

Mai HiME representin'! ^_^ It's me with sweatband, Natsuki pin, and Mai HiME Messenger bag. With a few more anime goodies attached to my body. XD

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2045
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2047
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2045

I love comic books, but the merchandise mainly focused on them. Aside from one dealer, there was barely any manga for sale. Which sucked as I was hoping to obtain Shugo Chara! Ah well, I stocked up on Wonder Woman and other goodies along the way, which I will share later.

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2048

UFC, Halo and Super Street Fighter IV were the main gaming attractions. I focused on Street Fighter for the most part, seeing how I'm an expert player. ^_^ In smaller tournaments, I like showing off. I'm competitive and love winning, so I had to step in. I defeated various players, and lost twice against one of the dealers if you can believe that. XD Had no idea he was good, so I quickly underestimated him. This was my first time playing Super Street Fighter IV btw. I had the original, but refused to get Super because of Capcom's money leeching bullshit. Super isn't bad and I loved playing as Makoto (from Third Strike) again. The new girl Juri is very sexy and quite an excellent character to use! ^___^ Since I won a match with her, getting only hit once, she's stuck on me now.

Since there were only a few cosplayers, I'll share them here instead of the appropriate thread. For my facebook peeps, you can see the video of the cosplay contest soon!

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2071

This girl should of won the contest, honestly. I'm no fan of Naruto, but this girl had the best charisma in the entire building. She stayed in character, nomming her ramen (LOL), I just wanted to hug her so badly. XDD Plus she was incredibly sweet when I asked to take her picture. These are the kind of cosplayers that make cons a wonderful experience.

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2052

AHHHHH! *FANGASM!!!*Alucard and Seras Victoria from Hellsing! OMG!!!!! These two were really awesome together and were totally cool about taking a photo twice. My friend forget to turn the flash button on, but I had to hunt them down and retake the photo. XD

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2036

These three stood out and I remember hearing about Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) in the past, but never got a chance to see it. It has a lot of males in the series, so maybe that's why. lol The girls looked fantastic and even complimented on my Mai HiME stuff. ^___^ YAY! People that know about the series!

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2035

^_________________^ A certain special someone dressed as Joker from DC's Blackest Night.   :oops:If you're reading, thank you for everything.  I love you

Time for my purchased merchandise! :face:

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2075

After finishing Sasami Magical Girls Club with my best friend Mitchie, I had to own the series myself. So I got that, along with a series I've wanted for a long time now called Miami Guns. Fanservice series for Luu to enjoy. :p

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2076-1

Mixx and Animerica Extra for sale in a 2010 con?! You're not seeing things! ;P The dealer was selling off a lot of old comics and these popped up outta nowhere! ^____^ Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yuugi and Revolutionary Girl Utena in mainstream manga anthologies. Three of the greatest anime/manga franchises of all time being featured on the cover of a monthly anthology. The way it's supposed to be!

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2078-1
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2077-1

Old Wonder Woman issues I needed, plus some miscellaneous comics. Mirror's Edge and Jungle Girl Season 2 vol. 2 (which I needed) and some free comics done by visiting artists! They even drew some special Mai HiME requests for me, which you will see in the fanart thread. ^_-

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2079

My absolute favorite purchase in the whole lot. DC Direct's Ame-Comi line up with the DC heroes looking anime esque. There was a Wonder Woman before, but I didn't like how she looked. This new one is a MAJOR improvement and the attire just screams SMEXY! <3_<3 Worth the $60 I'd say. ^___^ I was going to spend another $60 on Wonder Girl as well, but someone got to her first. T_T Fuka. Oh and yes, the four of us were watching Sleeping Beauty. ;P

There you have it, folks! I have a lot more photos and of course, the cosplay contest (which I need to edit together) but this is the gist of my trip to Syracuse Anime Expo 2010. ^_^ Check back for more con action! If things go right, expect me at Otakon 2010! w00t!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Milla Mon May 17, 2010 1:35 am

Seems like you had a lot of fun!! Your so lucky I've never gone to a convention before.... LOL
Milla
Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 am

xD soooooooo much fun!!! sunday was dead-ish....the cosplay contest ruled! omg.....the naruto girl....she should of won srsly.
-hisses- i'm still mad you for beating me at street fighter. you should let girls win!!! X33333 j/k, i love you, my prince. - tingly spider glomp-
zomg....remember the bella swan girl? -rotfl!!!!!-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

@ Milla: Cons are fun! As long as you don't go alone. I remember going alone to Otakon 1999 and I couldn't stand it any longer. lol I made new friends in no time though, although I had to barge in on several social groups. ^_^

@ Megan: 2-3 day events are better when the con is bigger. With smaller ones, you've always seen everything and everyone. ^_^

I had so much fun with you guys! The cosplay contest kick major bum! The Naruto girl is one of the greatest cosplayers I've ever met. It's not so much the costume, but the spirit and courtesy of the cosplayer that impresses me. Speaking of which, did Ali tell you about the other night? I love you I cannot wait to see her again! You guys free again this weekend? There's a sale at Borders at Syracuse mall. Let's manga raid! xD Mitchie wants to fangirl in front of everyone again. Oh and where were you yesterday!? I read that Tara had her last match on TNA! T_T What a loss.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Awesome report, Luu <3 You looked great in your Mai-himeness and everyone's cosplay looked awesome. Great merch haul too <3 Oh, how I am pining hardcore for a con.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 12:03 am

Thanks, Bicky-sama. ;P If we're lucky, maybe we can head to Otakon together. Money's not a problem for me, but I know the timing may be lousy for you.

Since everyone loved my con report, how about a bonus? Prepare for a magnificent journey....in-to the paaaaaaaaaaaast. This is Luu at Yuri Con 2007 in NJ!!! I had more photos, but I can't find them at the moment. T_T The other photos were just me and my roommate goofing off at the video room anyway.

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture014

Gee, I wonder who they're supposed to be. XD

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture009
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture010

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture011
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture013

^_^ Various cosplayers, including a good friend of mine! <333

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture012

Here's me (I was supposed to cut my hair that day, but we were running late! lol) and Rica Takashima. Writer and illustrator of Rica 'tte Kanji!? A cute little yuri manga that I also picked up at the con.

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Picture1-6

I never heard of Rica-sama before that day, but she was really sweet. She even commented on my Sailor Moon shirt, saying she was inspired by Naoko Takeuchi. One of her many idols. ^_^ Greatness respects greatness in the manga business. I recommend Rica 'tte Kanji!?, although you may wanna special order it online. Not available in stores.

Speaking of my shirt, notice anything? ;P My pin strap is the same one from my recent con trip! If you squint hard enough, you can see Natsuki and Mai (under Card Captor Sakura and Chun Li). XD

Aside from the awesome merchandise I got and meeting Rica-sama, the biggest highlight of my trip to Yuricon was discovering Simoun. An epic yuri series that captured my attention on command. Ever since then, I got a hold of the manga, bought all 5 DVD volumes and purchased the video game (I uploaded footage of it on my YT channel). Plus I have a special surprise in store for myself concerning Simoun. I'll show you guys when it's done. ~_^

There you have it! Next up...OTAKON 2010! I hope...XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Empty Flamewolf119's Connecticon Antics

Post by Flamewolf119 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Let me take you folks on a journey through time and space......

I finally got those pictures, so here they are!

As you all know, I was Cubone! >3<

Here they are separate from my head :)
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) IMG_4525

Here are a couple shots of the center

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2236
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2283

It was a big year for pokemon cosplays! Maybe because of HeartGold and SoulSilver? Haha, everyone had a pokewalker. Except me .__.
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2176
Ignore my creepiness.

A lot of people took pictures of me, which I wasn't expecting. (Here, it's Samus, haha)

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2209

And of course, I took the time get into real character and take a 'lonely Cubone' pic XD
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2257

But here are some cosplays that really made me lose it :D
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2174
I was OBSESSED with Teen Titans when I was younger O__O
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2290

I may or may not have stalked them up and down the escalators before and after getting this pic >__>

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2294
Shizuma onee-sama!!!!! *swoon*
Wait for it...
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2299
Nagisa too!!!! She was so cute. After we took this pic, she asked us if we had seen her Shizuma and once we told her where she was she scampered off. I then proceeded to nosebleed all over the place.

And now...what you've all been waiting for.....
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2304

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
MADE MY DAY. hiufbsbcnxzcyusifksnfyuiwbrf *death*

So in the end, I walked away with a wallet,
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2279

A print of a very sexy Ash and Charizard *drools*
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2277

And a Mai-HiME poster, which I have no photo of, but is the same design as on the wallet. Literally, the only Mai-HiME merch they had there. >__>

Oh, and a patch that says "SEME" Wink

-Wolfie

Last edited by Flamewolf119 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ugh, more privacy stuff :()
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Your Cubone ensemble is so cute! XDDD The lonely pose made me go awwwwww. ^_^ Someone needed a huggle, I hope those Otaku gave you one!

I'm not sure why everyone is cosplaying Pokemon. I lost track after Diamond version. ^^;;; Anyone dressed as Hikari (aka Dawn)? She's cute. Razz LOL I spy a Green Ranger in the first center shot!

Cool Teen Titans cosplay! Never did like the show sadly, I was mature and preferred Justice League Unlimited. ;P Holy crap, that girl dressed as Terra is pretty. >_<

*FREAKS OUT* Shizuma X Nagisa COSPLAYERS!!!! I haven't seen any in a while. T_T I'm so happy right now.

:shock: I SPOT A NATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did she give you her email or anything? She should join this place! >_< I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Oh yeah, that's the girl's wallet. My roommate has that one. <3 I would get the HiME wallets for myself, but I love my Mireille Bouquet wallet (from Noir) too much. X3

XD Not hot for Ash, sorry. The drawing is really cool anyway, look at Charizard's eyes, so Komugiraffe awesome!

SEME?! You consider yourself a seme? ;P I highly doubt that.

Looks like you had a great time. T_T Now I wish I did join you, especially with a Natsuki cosplayer showing up. *kicks the dirt* No worries, we can hit the next convention in October. Since Megan and the others have been bugging me, we should meet in NYC first to get to know each other better. ^_~ Most likely take the same route me and Midori did. Once again, awesome convention report! <333 Next time, the legendary Luu Sky Sapphire is coming with you. I need a sidekick. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Awesome con report flamey! You are the freaking cutest Cubone I've ever seen X3 I wants to cosplay agaaaaaiin. I miss it so much!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Awesome con report flamey! You are the freaking cutest Cubone I've ever seen X3 I wants to cosplay agaaaaaiin. I miss it so much!

XD I never saw a Cubone cosplayer in my life. Well, maybe I did. ^^; Don't remember. Usually people cosplay as the human characters. >_> I want girls over 20 cosplaying as the smexy gym leaders!!!That shiit is rare. Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

I've kinda wanted to cosplay Candice the gym leader... cuz she's cute and uses all ice/snow pokemon ^____^
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I've kinda wanted to cosplay Candice the gym leader... cuz she's cute and uses all ice/snow pokemon ^____^

Hmm, let's see...

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) Candice

Candice, known as Suzuna in Japan. She's really cute and I can easily see you as her. ^___^ Let your hair grow out (or get a wig...) and get those funky blue striped socks. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Let your hair grow out (or get a wig...)

Definitely wig. Even if I grew my hair out, it wouldn't be thick enough to achieve that style XD And I look stupid with long hair.

Its an easy costume, I should start looking for the socks. And get me a Sneasel or a Snover plushie. I love Sneasels X3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
:shock: I SPOT A NATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did she give you her email or anything? She should join this place! >_< I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I KNOW!!!! I saw her when I was pretty close to leaving, so I didn't have the time to ask her anything. Plus, I don't know if she was in character or what, but she didn't seem to like being stopped to have her picture taken. Which was cute >.<

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:SEME?! You consider yourself a seme? ;P I highly doubt that.

Ehhhh? Why not? *pouts*
I sure ain't no uke, but maybe you're right. I'm pretty dominant but not nearly predatory enough XD
Wishful thinking.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: No worries, we can hit the next convention in October. Since Megan and the others have been bugging me, we should meet in NYC first to get to know each other better. ^_~ Most likely take the same route me and Midori did. Once again, awesome convention report! <333 Next time, the legendary Luu Sky Sapphire is coming with you. I need a sidekick. ^_^

DEFINITELY. I want to meet you crazy folk. And thanks :)

Midori Sugiura wrote:Awesome con report flamey! You are the freaking cutest Cubone I've ever seen X3 I wants to cosplay agaaaaaiin. I miss it so much!

D'aww, thanks ^____^
Cosplaying makes me feel so...alive. @^@

Midori Sugiura wrote:I've kinda wanted to cosplay Candice the gym leader... cuz she's cute and uses all ice/snow pokemon ^____^

You should! And I can only imagine a sneasel plushie would be cutetastic.
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:34 am

Flamewolf119 wrote:
D'aww, thanks ^____^
Cosplaying makes me feel so...alive. @^@

Me too! I usually don't like pictures taken of myself, but somehow when I'm cosplaying my mind changes XD I love being another character!

Flamewolf119 wrote:You should! And I can only imagine a sneasel plushie would be cutetastic.

I think I may have to now XDD There's a small Sneasel plushie on ebay that's SO CUTE I may die XDD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:I KNOW!!!! I saw her when I was pretty close to leaving, so I didn't have the time to ask her anything. Plus, I don't know if she was in character or what, but she didn't seem to like being stopped to have her picture taken. Which was cute >.<

XD Holy shizzle, that happens to me. Every time I spot someone dressed as my favorite character, she is usually all pissy and anti-social. >_< It is cute and fits the certain character. If only that one Kagura (from Inuyasha) cosplayer wasn't so coy, I would of scored. \^_^/

Flamewolf119 wrote:Ehhhh? Why not? *pouts*
I sure ain't no uke, but maybe you're right. I'm pretty dominant but not nearly predatory enough XD
Wishful thinking.

XD VERY wishful thinking. Hard to believe you're dominant, guess I'll see how your personality is soon enough...which brings me to:

Flamewolf119 wrote:DEFINITELY. I want to meet you crazy folk. And thanks :)

Welcome! ^_^ I'm only available on weekends for a trip to NYC, so whenever you're ready, gimme a holla. The 2nd Mai-Multiverse meet up will happen sooner than expected.
:face:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

shame on you flamewolfie >> why didnt you get a picture of the zero suit samus?! >3
you look hot as cubone -spider drool- and i would of totally slapped that natsuki cosplayer. >>
like bitch, dont take the lone wolf persona so seriously! >:3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

@SpiderCatPRiNCESS (Megan): Oh, of course I got a picture of Zero Suit Samus! I'll post it laters. And I could never slap Natsuki...

@Luu: Now I'm afraid I won't be seme enough for you! Especially since I can be a bit shy meeting new people...........i take it back!! I'm a really quiet person, I'm just dominant...in bed...Wink
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:@Luu: Now I'm afraid I won't be seme enough for you! Especially since I can be a bit shy meeting new people...........i take it back!! I'm a really quiet person, I'm just dominant...in bed...Wink

XD I'm a guy, so it'll be tough to out-seme me. ;P I understand your shyness. You'll get used to me fast, trust me. ^_^ Just save that bed talk for another lesbian, okay? ;P What we WILL do is spread awesomesauce all over NYC. Know when you're free yet? ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 am

;_; "laters" was like 8 years ago, wolfie! where is my samus photo!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:44 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:;_; "laters" was like 8 years ago, wolfie! where is my samus photo!

;P Take a chill pill. She's busy in the land of moose and hockey.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Sheesh, you people. Here ya go...
anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) DSCF2207

She was really attractive O-o

Also, here are a few pics of the amazingness I stumbled upon in the land of moose and hockey

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) IMG_4560

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) IMG_4559

anime - Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) IMG_4558
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 pm

*shoves Samus aside*

<3_<3 Hachiru!!! <3_<3 Gorgeous pictures, Gill. Do you know if they were an actual couple? (stupid question, I know. lol)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 pm

;_; samus, haruka and michiru on the same day....-sulk-
lucky wolf is lucky :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*shoves Samus aside*

<3_<3 Hachiru!!! <3_<3 Gorgeous pictures, Gill. Do you know if they were an actual couple? (stupid question, I know. lol)

No, I don't know... They were all speaking le french anyway, so I didn't ask any questions.
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next