Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Switch my animated gifs. I may not hibernate on tumblr like most nerds and dorks do, but I LOVE the vast selection of gifs. This time, I'm sporting Super Sailor Moon "killing" Frieza with the Moon Tiara Action. Something she can easily do if they actually fought...wait! Why bother? Frieza does such a bang up job of kicking his own ass, that Usagi can just sip a Capri-Sun while awaiting her KO victory.

The gif above the Sailor Moon one is Mai Tokiha in all her celestial flame glory. Mai is quickly becoming my new favorite HiME; blame it on Mai-X-Project.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by firesphere306 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am

Yeah.....Joniss gifs for the anticipation for the final film. ahhhh!! i LOVE these two
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:01 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Yeah.....Joniss gifs for the anticipation for the final film. ahhhh!! i LOVE these two

You went to great lengths to chop that scene up, Kara. high five Nicely done. Nobody is more prepared for this film than I am. Not even you~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:17 pm

What I wanna talk about is the pic in Luu's signature that has Sailor Moon slicing my favorite DBZ villain in half. I... can't stop laughing every time I see it.

My current avatar pic is of Sunset Shimmer from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Eguestria Girls in her Daydream Shimmer form a.k.a her super saiyin form. Cause who doesn't like lesbian humanized ponies going super saiyin?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 am

I changed my Homura gif siggy to a better version with the missiles shot at Walpurgisnacht.

Last edited by franticfranz on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

franticfranz wrote:I changed my Homura gif siggy to an better version with the missiles shot at Walpurgisnacht.

Best gif signature on the forum! high five Seeing Homura go off is always a pleasure.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:11 pm

It's Elli-chin (obviously) in greyscale simply because I adore her phone pose. Looks a bit noir-ish if you ask me.

As for my sig, well, that scene patently rules. She may not have HiME powers - hell, she may not even have a clue what's going on - but, you want to invade Fuuka Academy, expect dents in the front of your tanks courtesy of the business end of Haruka's natty brown shoes.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:It's Elli-chin (obviously) in greyscale simply because I adore her phone pose. Looks a bit noir-ish if you ask me.

As for my sig, well, that scene patently rules. She may not have HiME powers - hell, she may not even have a clue what's going on - but, you want to invade Fuuka Academy, expect dents in the front of your tanks courtesy of the business end of Haruka's natty brown shoes.

This Eli-chin and Haruka combination is all sorts of win. It also says you have a thing for blonds... Hug WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

I WAS THE ONLY MEMBER. datgodess
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This Eli-chin and Haruka combination is all sorts of win. It also says you have a thing for blonds... Hug WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

I WAS THE ONLY MEMBER. datgodess

Yup. Blonde is my favourite hair colour. Along with red. And brown. And black. And, er. other...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Yup. Blonde is my favourite hair colour. Along with red. And brown. And black. And, er. other...

Akira Okuzaki Nothing against you bald ladies out there! Like Alien 3 Ellen Ripley and One Punch WoMAN.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:41 pm

I felt really inspired after watching Kung Fu Panda 3 today, so I thought I would make myself a new avatar and signature, featuring the badass ladies, Viper and Tigress, in their humanized form! I am quite proud of this set, I must admit. :3

Sorry, Arashi-chan, but I think you deserve a vacation, and I deserve something colourful after 2 black-and-white signatures. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 pm

With my return today, I changed from Lady Corrin to NES graphic sprites of Lena Sayers and Sifr Fran! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aren't they cute!? swoon I do ship them, even though I prefer Lena with Eli-chin. /orz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:With my return today, I changed from Lady Corrin to NES graphic sprites of Lena Sayers and Sifr Fran! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aren't they cute!? swoon I do ship them, even though I prefer Lena with Eli-chin. /orz
Good choice! One of these days, Fran will appear on my signature as well. I am still in search for good images of her. No rush though, as I am quite happy with my current set. Speaking of which...
Made some minor placement and colour adjustments!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Your new avatar rocks Luu-sama! I'm now worried because I'm old enough to come over all warm, fuzzy & nostalgic about the NES.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I do ship them, even though I prefer Lena with Eli-chin. /orz

Lena may not thank you but you doubtless have Eli-chin's eternal gratitude. Hug Plus your sig almost redeems the mullet.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Sorry, Arashi-chan, but I think you deserve a vacation, and I deserve something colourful after 2 black-and-white signatures. :3

Zwei-sama, though it's always nice to see Arashi, your new sig is a thing of beauty indeed.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Your new avatar rocks Luu-sama! I'm now worried because I'm old enough to come over all warm, fuzzy & nostalgic about the NES.

Why, thank you! Just image how warm and fuzzy you'd feel if Nintendo released NES Lena and Fran amiibos. I'd buy, like, 700 OF THEM!

Break String SpinElf wrote: Hug Plus your sig almost redeems the mullet.

It was the 1970s...in the late 1700s. XD Oscar was way ahead of her time.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:03 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Sorry, Arashi-chan, but I think you deserve a vacation, and I deserve something colourful after 2 black-and-white signatures. :3

Zwei-sama, though it's always nice to see Arashi, your new sig is a thing of beauty indeed.

Thank you! There is something majestic about martial arts females in cheerful pastels, isn't there? :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 am

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:
Thank you! There is something majestic about martial arts females in cheerful pastels, isn't there? :3

:'3 I...I...must interject here. Martial arts females are usually a 10 in the majestic department as it is. You've just raised the bar to 11...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue May 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Just thought I'd add Arika punching the sky as I think this, in one frame, sums up perfectly her pluck & determination.

And punching the sky (especially from behind) is a pretty awesome pose under any circumstances.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue May 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Good choice in adding our favourite spazzout, Arika Yumemiya! :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri May 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Speaking of Arika Yumemiya...

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Tigvip11
[Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Tigvip12

As much as I love my martial arts females, I went a little bit crazy and made mysef a new set with TomoAri - a ship that literally only I ship. ^_^ So I did an insane amount of image hunting and editing, and made myself a banner of TomoAri in a bath, and a post-bath TomoAri avatar of Tomoe drying her hair and Arika being very excited in her lingerie. :333333 You all have no idea how pleased I am (also, how sleep-deprived because of this).
Posting the full versions of these below for archiving purposes :333
Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Tomoar11
Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 25 Tomoar10
(And yes, it is the background from the scene where Sifr Fran bathes with Lena.)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat May 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:As much as I love my martial arts females, I went a little bit crazy and made mysef a new set with TomoAri - a ship that literally only I ship. ^_^ So I did an insane amount of image hunting and editing, and made myself a banner of TomoAri in a bath, and a post-bath TomoAri avatar of Tomoe drying her hair and Arika being very excited in her lingerie. :333333 You all have no idea how pleased I am (also, how sleep-deprived because of this).

Ooooh this I like! Another leftfield ship too. I can almost imagine them bonding over a shared love of Shizuru memorabilia appropriated from Back Stage..

"Eeehhh? Tomoe-chan! This is Shizuru Onee-sama in her uniform from Wind City High! You're the ultimate Shiz-hipster!"

"You think that's good? These are holiday photos from her family vacation in Count Kruger's Land. Check her out with this blue-haired daughter of a local noble family..."

Finally, they resolve to combine their efforts to provide beauty in their performance at the graduation butou. Only one thing stands in their way...

... about whom, I thought I'd have a change, simply as I really like this picture of Nina, one of those rare occasions where she doesn't look either grumpy, terribly sad or, er, ticklish.

To paraphrase the Monster of Garderobe: "Elli-chin, these past few months have been fantastic & all, but I feel like I need a change of scenery. I still love you, it's just that... well... there's someone else now..."
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat May 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Hahah, I do believe they could get together without Shizuru being involved (as I consider both versions of Shizuru to be extremely toxic, but ESPECIALLY Viola). :D It is no secret at this point that I like manga Tomoe a lot, and anime Tomoe in her calm moments remind me very much of her. I find TomoAri to be very balanced, where both of them can grow. You know, Tomoe knowing she can be serious and polite while knowing how to have fun, and Arika realizing enthusiasm and seriousness can go hand in hand. All in all, I have written a passionate rant here, and you're welcome to throw in your two cents to the TomoAri thought fund :333
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t2117-mai-otome-tomoari-to-the-rescue-a-k-a-why-this-random-crackship-made-it-into-my-top-favourite-pairings

And that is a very cute picture of Nina! She isn't a character I talk often about, but I like her a lot. And those silly pigtails never fail to amuse me. :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 am

my new signature is from Carol ^.^
rooney mara kissing cate blanchett make me cry happy years

.///.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Hahah, I do believe they could get together without Shizuru being involved (as I consider both versions of Shizuru to be extremely toxic, but ESPECIALLY Viola). :D It is no secret at this point that I like manga Tomoe a lot, and anime Tomoe in her calm moments remind me very much of her. I find TomoAri to be very balanced, where both of them can grow. You know, Tomoe knowing she can be serious and polite while knowing how to have fun, and Arika realizing enthusiasm and seriousness can go hand in hand. All in all, I have written a passionate rant here, and you're welcome to throw in your two cents to the TomoAri thought fund :333
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t2117-mai-otome-tomoari-to-the-rescue-a-k-a-why-this-random-crackship-made-it-into-my-top-favourite-pairings

And that is a very cute picture of Nina! She isn't a character I talk often about, but I like her a lot. And those silly pigtails  never fail to amuse me. :3

:3 A most controversial pairing, indeed! I'll have a thing or two to say about your passion rant when the timing presents itself~

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:my new signature is from Carol ^.^
rooney mara kissing cate blanchett make me cry happy years

.///.

Good movie! A bit slow in parts, but Blanchett and Mara deliver the forbidden romance so convincingly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu May 19, 2016 1:11 pm

:3 A most controversial pairing, indeed! I'll have a thing or two to say about your passion rant when the timing presents itself~
Ooooooooh dear, here it comes :DDD
*collects members for the TomoAri squad*
But yeah, I am still shocked I had the patience to edit my new thing. I had to find all the pictures, remove all the backgrounds, tinker with the colours, and even give Arika new shoulders (!!!). I am amazing. :333
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next