Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 10 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:The squibbeh are replaced by TEAM ZHANG banner >83

:) Cool banner, Deppeh! The little spider hooker would be so proud~ nao lick

Thankies! It's gonna get upgraded tho, until onee chama found a great picture of Juliet in stripes >8D Zhang
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 10 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 am

depression76 wrote:Thankies! It's gonna get upgraded tho, until onee chama found a great picture of Juliet in stripes >8D Zhang

>:3 Schweet. Fanart or screenshot? If the latter, let me know! Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Not on Evangelion currently, but I found this beatifull drawing of Rei and I just canĀ“t resist that girl =)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Defiant wrote:Not on Evangelion currently, but I found this beatifull drawing of Rei and I just canĀ“t resist that girl =)

:) Nice avatar of Rei! I'm more of a Misato and Ritsuko person myself... Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Defiant wrote:Not on Evangelion currently, but I found this beatifull drawing of Rei and I just canĀ“t resist that girl =)

:) Nice avatar of Rei! I'm more of a Misato and Ritsuko person myself... Akira Okuzaki

thx, Honestly every girl from Evangelion is a win :)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am

well, the team nao part because i am part of team nao and zhang is awesome Razz
and the other part is cause they are my 3 favourite Otome Arika Yumemiya

both thanks to Deppy's excellence! Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 am

Defiant wrote:thx, Honestly every girl from Evangelion is a win :)

:) Haha, very true!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 pm

I am so in love with my avatar (replaced white background with probably most precised mask I have ever done :) ).

PS.: in my signature is sisters (epic) ra-bit Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Defiant wrote:PS.: in my signature is sisters (epic) ra-bit Wink

And it's watching us...o.o

---

Sent my request over to Johnny Deppy. She will dazzle me with her finished product. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 pm

bump

Krystal of Nol is my hero for finding the full picture of my ShizNat avatar. It's the one ShizNat image I could NEVER find, aside from a blurry camera shot on some doujinshi. Now I will proud wear it forever. <3 It's so romantic and cute. ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:14 pm

^ Your new avi is beyond adorable~ Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 10 Wibble

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:^ Your new avi is beyond adorable~ Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 10 Wibble

EYE KNO RITE?!!?

Gotta love ShizNat~ ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

bump

Thanks to Deppeh, I have a beautiful signature for the highly overlooked Natsuki Kasuga from Ga-Rei-Zero! *_* FUCK EVIL YOMI AND NOT LITERALLY!

My avatar is yet another ShizNat! From the Mai-HiME Kuro no Mai special. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

hmmm... yeah, new Sig, thanks to Deppy :3 (sadly, I kinda miss the one with Vanille XD)

As for new avatar... it's out of my favorite scene which happens right at the beginning of the game. I just say, Gravity-bomb makes a BOMBSHELL out of her. And this face-shot is probably one of the most stunning and realistic ones. She looks like a real woman in there. And I was like "...wow O___O"
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 pm

My new avatar is a cute chiby Nanoha and my new siggy is NANOHA NANOHA NANOHA from the manga MSN:Force!

Though I HATE HATE HATE the manga, my Nanoha is awesome there ā™„ā™„ā™„
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Profile update.

The avatar is a cute little picture of chibi Miss Batman of Mai universe.

The signature is also Sara Gallagher. Finally was able to work with some of my patterns. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Profile update.

The signature is also Sara Gallagher. Finally was able to work with some of my patterns. :)

o_o It's nice to see Sara Gallagher's immediate family in the building today! Nice signature, Zwei-chan! Powerful stuff! I see Sara as the Batwoman x Zatanna of the Mai-Series. XD Then again, Chie Hallard should be Zatanna as she has the magician powers all of a sudden. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Powerful stuff!
GUTS.

o_o It's nice to see Sara Gallagher's immediate family in the building today! Nice signature, Zwei-chan! Powerful stuff! I see Sara as the Batwoman x Zatanna of the Mai-Series. XD Then again, Chie Hallard should be Zatanna as she has the magician powers all of a sudden. >:3
Chie is awesome. I wanted to make a signature with her first,but then decided to go for a Batman Sara epicness. *sigh* (finding pictures of your favourites is painful...)

Thanks a lot for the compliment. :) Glad you like the combo.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Profile update.

Damn! It's so cute!! Zwei love your set xDD You can get rid of your avi's white background though, it'll look better imo. but maaan!! More love for Sara! YAY YAY YAY Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 pm

You can get rid of your avi's white background though, it'll look better imo.
I know. I saved it as a .png file with a transparent background, but the website still changed it to white. o.o confusing stuff is confusing.

but maaan!! More love for Sara! YAY YAY YAY
YEEEEEES!!!!
The ass-kicking power of Galactic Aquamarine.
Sara is one of my favourites. I don't know why I develop a liking for pretty much minor and underrated characters. I like Tate, Akira, Sara, Erstin... I know they are not main characters but I would love to see some sort of a special or OVA or something involving them. That would be just super cool.
*sigh* Guess I can only dream about that.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
You can get rid of your avi's white background though, it'll look better imo.
I know. I saved it as a .png file with a transparent background, but the website still changed it to white. o.o confusing stuff is confusing.

Ah I know what you mean, my other Nanoha got this yucky white background when I upload it here. Lemme try doing something with yours.

EDIT: How about this? Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 10 Sara_g10

but maaan!! More love for Sara! YAY YAY YAY
YEEEEEES!!!!
The ass-kicking power of Galactic Aquamarine.
Sara is one of my favourites. I don't know why I develop a liking for pretty much minor and underrated characters. I like Tate, Akira, Sara, Erstin... I know they are not main characters but I would love to see some sort of a special or OVA or something involving them. That would be just super cool.
*sigh* Guess I can only dream about that.

But I guess that's the best thing about underrated characters, only a few love them and only a few of us know what they're worth. If there's an OVA about them, it'll make them mainstream and they'll lose their darkhorse status imo. xD

Let us be the only ones who worship the underrated characterssss xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Ah I know what you mean, my other Nanoha got this yucky white background when I upload it here. Lemme try doing something with yours.

EDIT: How about this?

Wow, thanks a lot, Deppy! Going to upload it as my avatar right now. :D

You are so good at making signatures, I really envy you because of that. D8 They are just so pretty!! ;_ ; I could stare at them all day.

But I guess that's the best thing about underrated characters, only a few love them and only a few of us know what they're worth. If there's an OVA about them, it'll make them mainstream and they'll lose their darkhorse status imo. xD

A secret group of silly fans XD Sounds nice indeed. I wish there could be more art with them. D8 I need pictures to work with!!
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

EDIT: How about this?

Wow, thanks a lot, Deppy! Going to upload it as my avatar right now. :D

You are so good at making signatures, I really envy you because of that. D8 They are just so pretty!! ;_ ; I could stare at them all day.
You're welcome xD I really like Sara, so it's my pleasure to help you with your Sara-set. Lets get Luu to make a Sara group? how's that? I've been thinking of that for a while xD.

Hehe, thanks, but I still have a long way to go :3 You can get better at them though Zwei, your sig's getting good too, I've been keeping an eye on your sigs since your first set, the TakuAki one (that sounds weird lol). If you want to get better, you can follow some tutorials and find your own style with lotsa practice xD

A secret group of silly fans XD Sounds nice indeed. I wish there could be more art with them. D8 I need pictures to work with!!
Ah, you can try searching in pixiv? That's where I got most of the pics for my sigs. I recognized the picture of Sara you have on your siggy, I have that one too xD It's rather hard to render isn't it? since it's just a sketch?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

You're welcome xD I really like Sara, so it's my pleasure to help you with your Sara-set. Lets get Luu to make a Sara group? how's that? I've been thinking of that for a while xD.
LUU!!!
I KNOW YOU WILL READ IT!!!
Guess what will I ask you?

Hehe, thanks, but I still have a long way to go :3 You can get better at them though Zwei, your sig's getting good too, I've been keeping an eye on your sigs since your first set, the TakuAki one (that sounds weird lol). If you want to get better, you can follow some tutorials and find your own style with lotsa practice xD
I mainly just play around with my Photoshop XD I really like using patterns and textures, I have tons of those.

Ah, you can try searching in pixiv? That's where I got most of the pics for my sigs. I recognized the picture of Sara you have on your siggy, I have that one too xD It's rather hard to render isn't it? since it's just a sketch?
My computer is mainly an ass and does not load pixiv D8 is there any hope to find decent pictures with my favourites? *sigh* maybe some day...
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
LUU!!!
I KNOW YOU WILL READ IT!!!
Guess what will I ask you?

I mainly just play around with my Photoshop XD I really like using patterns and textures, I have tons of those.

My computer is mainly an ass and does not load pixiv D8 is there any hope to find decent pictures with my favourites? *sigh* maybe some day...
LOL Call for Luu and you shall receive xD

I noticed you like textures and patterns :3 I...don't really like them lol, they're kinda hard to use. I have a few tuts with textures and patterns if you want? Like this one here.

If your comp can't load pixiv, try Minitokyo or Zero-chan. There's danbooru as well, but it has quite a lot of hentai so you better be careful when you're there xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next