Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 8 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

Come on Zwei-chan! Express more happiness towards your TakuAki combo! <3
YAY FOR MY UPDATED SIGNATURE!!!!

I guess that's better.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 8 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:YAY FOR MY UPDATED SIGNATURE!!!!

I guess that's better.

Much better. :) *hugs you*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Huge sigs are huge ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WorthyDrummer Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Love my new siggy. Thankyou heaps Luis =D
WorthyDrummer
WorthyDrummer
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 197
Armitage GUTS!!! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Stix wrote:Love my new siggy. Thankyou heaps Luis =D

Oh? Was that me again, Stasia? =3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Bless you, Arty-chan. There should be more Natsuki in the world. :Natsuki:

When Freeky's is done with my edit, I will have my permanent Natsuki signature. <3

Permanent? If someone here has a permanent set it's me xD.. I wonder how long I had this exact same avatar and signature now. ..I'm not planning on changing it just yet. Maybe the avatar, I don't like it that much. I got better with photoshop so I can probably do better. The signature.. well, I still love it x3..
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, the guy in my avatar is Ivan Karelin, from Tiger & Bunny. I'll leave it that way for a while, I already made several changes as can be noticed. I love the way he is, just sweet, lonely, gentle...

My best friend gave me these signatures... I love them. Nao, a character that I love and Yoh, the same way. :D
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 am

denerop wrote:Permanent? If someone here has a permanent set it's me xD.. I wonder how long I had this exact same avatar and signature now. ..I'm not planning on changing it just yet. Maybe the avatar, I don't like it that much. I got better with photoshop so I can probably do better. The signature.. well, I still love it x3..

Yeah, you had both for the longest time. ^^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 pm

I changed my avatar to Minakoooo!! Found this on pixiv a couple of days ago, and I just had to use it!

I added a couple of addition to my siggy rows, three little buttons for my fanfiction.net account, deviantART and tumblr. Was thinking to change my signature, but I don't have the heart to move Keiko and Nana away ;______;
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:59 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ <3 -floats-

Intercom: You'll have to excuse Dash, for she is still on cloud nine... She'll comment properly once she's grounded. May take a while, though.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Deppeh's creativity is overflowing! The Minako chibi is one thing, the MidorixYouko signature for Dash really made my heart soar~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Deppeh's creativity is overflowing! The Minako chibi is one thing, the MidorixYouko signature for Dash really made my heart soar~
Thanks! Midori x Youko has quickly climbed into my fave couple spot in Hime/Otome universe because of Dash xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

depression76 wrote:Thanks! Midori x Youko has quickly climbed into my fave couple spot in Hime/Otome universe because of Dash xDD

XD Hai, Dash can be very convincing. You have a nurse being yuri with the daughter of Indiana Jones and the Pink Ranger. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?! Yohko Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 am

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Deppeh's creativity is overflowing! The Minako chibi is one thing, the MidorixYouko signature for Dash really made my heart soar~
Thanks! Midori x Youko has quickly climbed into my fave couple spot in Hime/Otome universe because of Dash xDD
Yes, well I seem to have that effect on people. Hmhm~ -flips out a paper fan and fans self- ... Oh, you were talking about the pairing. -coughs and puts the fan away-

Thank you, Dess! I like to think that this pairing is often overlooked, what with Shiznat and other pairings being fan favorites. Being able to expose Midori/Youko is a goal of mine so hopefully they'll be a bit more mainstream like other pairings. I have a long way to go, but being able to fangirl with you while the siggy was being made was an awesome experience! <3 -hugs-

As for the avatar and siggy: The avatar is Midori with Gakutenou when you first encounter Midori as a Hime. An awesome battle where Midori takes out an apartment-sized Orphan all by herself!! As for the siggy itself... Oh mai gawd!! <33 As a Midouko fangirl, this siggy is epic! It kinda went down like this:

kawaiidesuplz : Can you make me a MidorixYouko siggy?
pokemon : No problem, I've got this. -slaps together a siggy with her graphic design powers- Midori Yohko
kawaiidesuplz : Oh mai gawd! It's awesome and I love you! -tacklehugs-
pokemon : I know. datgodess

Disclaimer: Actions and words may or may not be exadurated in this last reenactment. (And Dash may or may not be hyper from eating a dozen cookies...)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:03 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Yes, well I seem to have that effect on people. Hmhm~ -flips out a paper fan and fans self- ... Oh, you were talking about the pairing. -coughs and puts the fan away-

Thank you, Dess! I like to think that this pairing is often overlooked, what with Shiznat and other pairings being fan favorites. Being able to expose Midori/Youko is a goal of mine so hopefully they'll be a bit more mainstream like other pairings. I have a long way to go, but being able to fangirl with you while the siggy was being made was an awesome experience! <3 -hugs-

As for the avatar and siggy: The avatar is Midori with Gakutenou when you first encounter Midori as a Hime. An awesome battle where Midori takes out an apartment-sized Orphan all by herself!! As for the siggy itself... Oh mai gawd!! <33 As a Midouko fangirl, this siggy is epic! It kinda went down like this:

kawaiidesuplz : Can you make me a MidorixYouko siggy?
pokemon : No problem, I've got this. -slaps together a siggy with her graphic design powers- Midori Yohko
kawaiidesuplz : Oh mai gawd! It's awesome and I love you! -tacklehugs-
pokemon : I know. datgodess

Disclaimer: Actions and words may or may not be exadurated in this last reenactment. (And Dash may or may not be hyper from eating a dozen cookies...)

lol! lol! lol! You made me laugh at 4 am in the morning xDD but yeah,I think that's accurate lol! lol!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 am

convo made me crack up X'D asdfahda

But... ... hmm... new siggy would be neat as well :) KIYOHIME WITH MARACAS!
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:46 am

Dashy...POST OF THE MONTH.

>:3 THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

By the way, has anyone seen wetochan's new avatar? kawaiidesuplz FUCKYEAH.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:11 pm

The Nanzaki Iku one?? :3 Not anymore ö.ö

@ Topic
Pink Lion Quinn in my avatar. Or as all the other fans would call her "Pink Quinn" (how boring :X ). Alias Miss Dianna Agron with pink hair :'D I just couldn't resist.
And as you can see, I changed my ava to my sig (or something like that): San and Britt Britt before San sings Songbird X)
The first sentence are lyrics from Eyes Set To Kill's All You Ever Knew <3 Somehow one of my favourite ESTK songs :0 And the second... You should know that ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Didn't switch yet...just having a hard time deciding what I want as next month's signature. >o< I just want to center on ONE main signature this time...decisions, decisions.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 pm

As I have the awesome TakuAki fanatic rank,I've decided that I will put something different than TakuAki on my signature and avie.Don't get me wrong - I still love them,I just wanted something new.

So,watched some materialising videos and totally fell in love with the scene in my signature.So,Columns in the signature,GEMs on avatar!

I wanted some Sara Gallagher,but couldn't find decent picture.Oh well.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:As I have the awesome TakuAki fanatic rank,I've decided that I will put something different than TakuAki on my signature and avie.Don't get me wrong - I still love them,I just wanted something new.

So,watched some materialising videos and totally fell in love with the scene in my signature.So,Columns in the signature,GEMs on avatar!

I wanted some Sara Gallagher,but couldn't find decent picture.Oh well.

actually, the new avatar and signature look awesome :) especially the signature. Kinda got a nice touch!
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

actually, the new avatar and signature look awesome :D especially the signature. Kinda got a nice touch!
Thanks~!
This was basically a quick signature update,as I had no time to search for Sara Gallagher pictures....
Sara!!!WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO FIND???
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
actually, the new avatar and signature look awesome :D especially the signature. Kinda got a nice touch!
Thanks~!
This was basically a quick signature update,as I had no time to search for Sara Gallagher pictures....

Sara is master on the art of running away from people. <- Kidding.

Hope you can find "your" image, Sara is really sexy... I love her (and her robe too ó3o)

@Topic: One of my favorite chars, Edogawa Conan... He looks really cool and then I decided "put him as my new avatar".
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Thanks~!

You could of asked me to get you OFFICIAL Sara Gallagher images, Zwei-chan! ;p Silly is as silly does.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:07 am

Smoking Una Shamrock! Nice siggy Luu xDD
and gotta love the kagura lol
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next