Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

depression76's GFX Archives~

+14
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
firesphere306
Sergay Tate
SpiralDasher
Valkyria Lightning
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
Zweifel Marguerite
Lena Sayers
wetochan
Luu Sky Sapphire
depression76
18 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

depression76's GFX Archives~ - Page 5 Empty Re: depression76's GFX Archives~

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 am

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:damn woman, you sure do make your boredom productive xD lol.

She sure does. I wish my boredom was half as productive as hers... lol. Then I would have been finished with my request queue AND updated my fics. ^-^;

yeah me too. but instead, i just sit and do nothing >.< lol.

PFFFFT LOL!

All you need to do is to squeeze your boredom juices out...bwahaahahha Natsuki Kruger2

some find that easier to do than others :S

and it still sounds dirty xD bwahahaha
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:33 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:damn woman, you sure do make your boredom productive xD lol.

She sure does. I wish my boredom was half as productive as hers... lol. Then I would have been finished with my request queue AND updated my fics. ^-^;

yeah me too. but instead, i just sit and do nothing >.< lol.

PFFFFT LOL!

All you need to do is to squeeze your boredom juices out...bwahaahahha Natsuki Kruger2

some find that easier to do than others :S

and it still sounds dirty xD bwahahaha

lol some do indeed find it easier, but when you're bored, just let your hand do what it wants xD it'll surprise you...kinda hahaha

ROLF I know right?? but I like using that bwahahaa Natsuki Kruger2
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 am

depression76 wrote:lol some do indeed find it easier, but when you're bored, just let your hand do what it wants xD it'll surprise you...kinda hahaha

the whole hand thing makes it sound even worse xD haha! but yeah i should start doing something when i get bored. i've been doing some cleaning and stuff the last couple of days when i get bored, so that's been good Mai Tokiha my creativity lacks severely these days though :(
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:41 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:lol some do indeed find it easier, but when you're bored, just let your hand do what it wants xD it'll surprise you...kinda hahaha

the whole hand thing makes it sound even worse xD haha! but yeah i should start doing something when i get bored. i've been doing some cleaning and stuff the last couple of days when i get bored, so that's been good Mai Tokiha my creativity lacks severely these days though :(

omggggg hahahhaha okay no more talking about hands Natsuki Kruger2

you're bored and you clean? wow you're like my mom xDD hmm yea, i feel you. perhaps you can try reading or watching something? that would get your creativity...uhh juice flowing. lol

okay I need to look for new vocabs bwahaha
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 am

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

you're bored and you clean? wow you're like my mom xDD hmm yea, i feel you. perhaps you can try reading or watching something? that would get your creativity...uhh juice flowing. lol

rofl xD forgive me for being immature xD lol.
i only clean when i'm so incredibly bored i become restless. so... not often lol.
watching things just makes me even more bored these days >.< if i wasn't so poor right now i'd probably go for a drive or something when i got bored, but i quite literally can't afford that now >.< i might start reading one of my old books again. it's been a while since i read anything :S and being creative costs money >.< lol. the amount of times i've wanted to paint something or my car is ridiculous, but i have no skill and no paint so it would be costly to say the least *facepalm*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

rofl xD forgive me for being immature xD lol.
i only clean when i'm so incredibly bored i become restless. so... not often lol.
watching things just makes me even more bored these days >.< if i wasn't so poor right now i'd probably go for a drive or something when i got bored, but i quite literally can't afford that now >.< i might start reading one of my old books again. it's been a while since i read anything :S and being creative costs money >.< lol. the amount of times i've wanted to paint something or my car is ridiculous, but i have no skill and no paint so it would be costly to say the least *facepalm*

not a problem, I'm immature sometimes as well Nao Yuuki

ahahhaa! I have a feeling you'd find yourself cleaning more often now :3. bahahaha no it doesn't xDD reading is nice, or or play a game or something? that's free right? eh? paint? what-- do a whole paint job on your car? O_o
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:54 am

depression76 wrote:not a problem, I'm immature sometimes as well Nao Yuuki

ahahhaa! I have a feeling you'd find yourself cleaning more often now :3. bahahaha no it doesn't xDD reading is nice, or or play a game or something? that's free right? eh? paint? what-- do a whole paint job on your car? O_o

growing up takes all the fun out of things Razz lol

yeah i do need to clean up some stuff a bit, especially before dad gets back from africa xD lol i love reading, it just takes me a bit to get in to it. but once i do... it's all i do. the only game i have that i still enjoy is Gran Turismo 5, but i get bored of that too easily because people are online are stupid/skill-less (not to sound cocky, but i'm pretty good... lol).

and i don't mean a whole paint job (although matte black would be awesome) but i mean paint 1 panel on the front end, or paint my wheels or something. something to differ from the crowd, cause i hate being a sheep >.< or even paint something cool on the bonnet or something. idk, anything lol. i'm not a hipster, but when it comes to cars... i am the most hipster. lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 am

Revival of the dead thread.

depression76's GFX Archives~ - Page 5 Aquarian_evol_by_depression76-d4nyipd
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 pm

>:3 Loving the new signatures, Deppeh! I may have to torture you to make me a new one soon, as January is coming to a much needed close...o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 Loving the new signatures, Deppeh! I may have to torture you to make me a new one soon, as January is coming to a much needed close...o.o

No problem! I'd be happy to make something for you, been trying out a new style to test out on someone hehehe. Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:29 pm

depression76 wrote:No problem! I'd be happy to make something for you, been trying out a new style to test out on someone hehehe. Nao Yuuki

Ara~, what an opportunity you creative ASIANFEMALE. <3 Well, could you possibly make a signature of Natsuki Kasuga from Gai-Rei-Zero?

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1293-ga-rei-zero-discussion

^ You see, I'm still pissed about what happened to her and I want to honor her in some way. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:No problem! I'd be happy to make something for you, been trying out a new style to test out on someone hehehe. Nao Yuuki

Ara~, what an opportunity you creative ASIANFEMALE. <3 Well, could you possibly make a signature of Natsuki Kasuga from Gai-Rei-Zero?

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1293-ga-rei-zero-discussion

^ You see, I'm still pissed about what happened to her and I want to honor her in some way. >:3

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA yeah, the anime's a troll for her D8 what a waste of a cool bike. She only appeared in like what 1 episode? Have you got some awesome screenies btw? possibly her in her bike kicking ass? xDD an HD one would be great hahaha.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 pm

depression76 wrote:ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA yeah, the anime's a troll for her D8 what a waste of a cool bike. She only appeared in like what 1 episode? Have you got some awesome screenies btw? possibly her in her bike kicking ass? xDD an HD one would be great hahaha.

>:3 I know right? I wanted to RIP YOMI'S HEAD OFF AT THAT MOMENT! That is...until I saw what happened to Yomi..then I guess all was forgiven-NO! SHE KILLED MAH NATSUKI-CHAN!!!

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga

Yes! Will do! Expect the screens uploaded here by tonight! Gotta run a few errands first. BRB and thank you, Deppeh! Don't forget to bump the Asian girls thread!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA yeah, the anime's a troll for her D8 what a waste of a cool bike. She only appeared in like what 1 episode? Have you got some awesome screenies btw? possibly her in her bike kicking ass? xDD an HD one would be great hahaha.

>:3 I know right? I wanted to RIP YOMI'S HEAD OFF AT THAT MOMENT! That is...until I saw what happened to Yomi..then I guess all was forgiven-NO! SHE KILLED MAH NATSUKI-CHAN!!!

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga

Yes! Will do! Expect the screens uploaded here by tonight! Gotta run a few errands first. BRB and thank you, Deppeh! Don't forget to bump the Asian girls thread!

When I saw the eps at first I was like that as well, and then I had to see Yomi's sad backstory, and she's forgiven in my case >_> Man, I'd love to have Kasuga's bike It can conjure out runes from the wheels! How awesome is that?!

Take your time boss, I'll try to get other renders myself, so that you might have more than one siggy done xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 pm

XD When she created the rune track against the paranormal monsters, she just stared at them as if to say "You know it, bitches." >///< She's so cool!!!!

By the way everyone, Johnny Deppeh finished my Natsuki signature! Prepare to see it's debut on the first! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD When she created the rune track against the paranormal monsters, she just stared at them as if to say "You know it, bitches." >///< She's so cool!!!!

By the way everyone, Johnny Deppeh finished my Natsuki signature! Prepare to see it's debut on the first! Natsuki Kruger2

HEAR HEAR!! I'd kill to get one of those bikes D8 The runes glowed in the dark too lol.
Nyaha, if they have my dA they'd prolly seen it already xD

Oh, new post to update with a signature tuts I posted up on dA.

Spoiler:
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD When she created the rune track against the paranormal monsters, she just stared at them as if to say "You know it, bitches." >///< She's so cool!!!!

HEAR HEAR!! I'd kill to get one of those bikes D8 The runes glowed in the dark too lol.
Nyaha, if they have my dA they'd prolly seen it already xD

Oh, new post to update with a signature tuts I posted up on dA.

Spoiler:

Awww, you used Aswald Midori as an example for your tutorial!

Midori : Much appreciated, Miss Deppehlicious Dep.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm

No problemo xD Midori was a GREAT model.

Midori : 'Sup.

Anyway UPDATE for...lately. Umm one sig and a couple of drawings...

depression76's GFX Archives~ - Page 5 Symphony_symphogear_by_depression76-d4ok57i

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I know it's not that good but it's my first time using SAI :3
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

*_* I thought the Nana Mizuki idol singer android signature was great, but the NanoFate SAI pics are truly something else! o.o Could of sworn you worked with SAI before. Mah mistake. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*_* I thought the Nana Mizuki idol singer android signature was great, but the NanoFate SAI pics are truly something else! o.o Could of sworn you worked with SAI before. Mah mistake. Akira Okuzaki

Lol that's not Nana. It's her character from the anime Symphogear, but well, still Nana I think.... Nao Yuuki

Ah its okay, never used SAI before these two pics before. It's so different and foreign to me. Might ask for Narsi's or Weto's advice on using it @_@
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 pm

depression76 wrote:Lol that's not Nana. It's her character from the anime Symphogear, but well, still Nana I think.... Nao Yuuki

Ah its okay, never used SAI before these two pics before. It's so different and foreign to me. Might ask for Narsi's or Weto's advice on using it @_@

o_o But I thought she was voiced by Nana, the other fangirl on Crunchyroll told me so!

You could do that! wetochan just completed a new artwork with SAI recently, might want to start with her if Narsilia is busy. @o@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Lol that's not Nana. It's her character from the anime Symphogear, but well, still Nana I think.... Nao Yuuki

o_o But I thought she was voiced by Nana, the other fangirl on Crunchyroll told me so!

You could do that! wetochan just completed a new artwork with SAI recently, might want to start with her if Narsilia is busy. @o@

Thats true! xDD She's voiced by Nana...wait-- other fangirl? You like Symphogear? O_o

Yep yep, but weto said Narsi's better than her in SAI so I should ask Narsi about this. And now I'm confused lol. They're both awesome artists though, that is no lie xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Newest art.

I'm practicing so that I could be as good as Weto and Narsih xDD

depression76's GFX Archives~ - Page 5 Break_time_sleep_time_by_depression76-d4pa6d7
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am

:) You can become as good, if not better with practice. Love your piece here, nice crisp image with good color. XD I don't know who these two are, sadly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:49 pm

^They're the handsome men from Nanoha xD Chrono and Verossa.

Anywayy update, an animated Fate siggy from Nanoha
depression76's GFX Archives~ - Page 5 Fate_t__harlaown_midnight_battlezone_by_depression76-d4qfsmx

Free for use >83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content