Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Great Because~

+10
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Lerena
HollowPoint
Luu Sky Sapphire
SulliMike23
Yuri-hime
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Great Because~ Empty Is Great Because~

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Pretty straightforward~ Just state why you think someone here is great! =3
You can post about how great someone is as many times as you want, for any number of things you feel they are great for =3

Since I'm still fairly new, I don't know too many people here very well yet ^^

But I got a couple for now!

MidnightPersona/Rave! - Is great and all kinds of awesome for coming up with my cute new nickname, Lily ^^

Luu - Is great for creating this awesome forum, and for reminiscing with with me over Fushigi Yuugi and Haruka from Sailor Moon today =p

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Is Great Because~ Empty Re: Is Great Because~

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Yuri-hime - Is great, because of her fanfics. Yes I've read them.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Luu - Is great for creating this awesome forum, and for reminiscing with with me over Fushigi Yuugi and Haruka from Sailor Moon today =p

XD Awww! You're so sweet, Lily-chan! Great thread btw, it's nice to give compliments on a daily basis. :)

Yuri-hime - Is great because although she came from elsewhere, she treated me with great respect and ignored all untrue negative talk. <3 Best part?! HER TASTE IN ANIME RULES!!! Fushigi Yuugi? Mai-Series? SAILOR MOON!? GAWD! *o*

Hollowed-Words - Is great because she's my twisted little Catherine! One of the most talented minds in the business. And she's a loyal and true friend. :)

pokemoneg - Is great because of how helpful she is, how pretty she is and how talented she is as an artist!

Midori Sugiura99 - Is great because she's my angel. Nobody is more special and cute than her~ <3

That's all for now, more victims coming soon. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Hmm...You're pretty neat for one, Lily, you made the 3-word story thread, and you're pretty cool in chat.
Hollowed too, for usually being pretty cool all around, plus, we have the same time~! *high-fives Hollowed* XD
Midnight, for doing the 3-word alongside me for quite a while ;P
Kat for being crazy and or cool, plus I liked the pic of Tomoe grabbing her arm~
Wolvetta for always being so fun and interesting in chat. ^-^

Can't think of others right now, but oh well. I don't speak very highly of anything mind you, so you should probably assume that what I wrote means a bit more than how I said it. ^_^;
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 pm

People love meh :'D

Alrighty, let's do this :DR Kruger:

Luu Sky Sapphire is great because he made this site and drew us all to it to love each other and become great friends. If he hadn't done that, we would never have met. And he's an awesome writer! And a awesome friend.

PsychoKat101 is great because she's my twisted daughter and her humor is beyond words.

Pokemoneg is great because she is the resident techie who fixes our computers and customizes them. xD

HollowPoint is great because he has the same time, ;P, and half the same name as me :DD

I will do more later <>____<>

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am

I think everyone on this forum is amazing and awesome. XD I haven't really had a chance to get to know people, but I've started talking to a few members and the ones I've spoken to are pleasant and nice.

Too often I find places where cliques form and drama happens. Here it's peaceful and the members are mature enough not to argue obnoxiously.

So, I give compliments to all the members for helping this forum remain friendly and pleasant for everyone.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am

I will have to make at least 5 posts in this, the forum is full of awesome peeps. x3 but here we go...

Luu Sky Sapphire is great for being just a plain awesome guy. If he hadn't noticed my art works on dA, I would not be here today. Love from your God-daughtah, Luu'z.

Hollowed-Words is great for adopting me when I first ventured into the chatbox! XD She's an awesome friend, and she puts up with me far more than I would have expected.

Ookamidesu is great for also adopting me. XD Ribbon loves you, papa~

Wolvenbane08 is great because she is my mother, and a crazy, retarded velociraptor. <3

Vampirestein because she is COUCH!! X3

much love for you all~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 am

Since Nick totally forgot about me I should give you a plain **** rei burn anyhow, I shall not forget to mention him

Hollowpoint - because he's honest and funny.
Ice Silver Crystal - because I'm simply amazed about her
Luu Sky Saphire - because he's epic^^
Kara - because she's the planking queen
Lerena - because she's interesting
GoldenSun13 - because she's british, funny and also plays guitar

And the rest of you guys are pretty cool too
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 am

Amaya wrote:Since Nick totally forgot about me I should give you a plain **** rei burn anyhow, I shall not forget to mention him

Hollowpoint - because he's honest and funny.

Sorry! >_< I forgot lots of people to say >_> Thanks, Amaya ^-^
Amaya is cool because, she's got a nice personality(from what I know ;P), she's in a band that's pretty good, she's been having her story fluffy and cool atm, because we both like NatNao, and because you remembered me Nao Yuuki
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 am

SulliMike23 wrote:Yuri-hime - Is great, because of her fanfics. Yes I've read them.
Ah, I actually blushed at this. Thank you very much. It makes me happy to know that you read and enjoyed them ^^

SulliMike is great because you are an awesome reader, and it's really nice to meetcha =3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Awww! You're so sweet, Lily-chan! Great thread btw, it's nice to give compliments on a daily basis. :)

Yuri-hime - Is great because although she came from elsewhere, she treated me with great respect and ignored all untrue negative talk. <3 Best part?! HER TASTE IN ANIME RULES!!! Fushigi Yuugi? Mai-Series? SAILOR MOON!? GAWD! *o*
This made me blush even more ^//^

Lol, and now you've made me wanna mentally go through my fairly extensive list of watched anime (since I've been watching anime since old school Toonami days XD), and just gab with you and fanboy/girl over cool series we've both watched =D

HollowPoint wrote:Hmm...You're pretty neat for one, Lily, you made the 3-word story thread, and you're pretty cool in chat.
Thanks! ^///^

HollowPoint/HP~ - Is really great because you were always really cool and nice to me, from our very first time chatting, and you helped make the 3-word story thread EPIC =D
Also I get to call you 'HP' which always makes little 'Harry Potter' references float around in my head~ =p

Mikotoreborn is great because you have helped make the 3-word story thread along with Rave and HP, a really fun thread to participate in ^^
Also your Mikoto siggy and avatar are AWESOME! So shiny and cool *.*

Lerena wrote:I think everyone on this forum is amazing and awesome. XD I haven't really had a chance to get to know people, but I've started talking to a few members and the ones I've spoken to are pleasant and nice.

So, I give compliments to all the members for helping this forum remain friendly and pleasant for everyone.
*nodsnods* I highly agree, and you're pretty awesome yourself for saying all that~
Looking forward to getting to know you better as well ^^

Amaya is great because she's very cool to talk with, and loves Nao which is *very* cool, as I also think Nao is all kinds of awesome =3

Sergay Wang - Is great because even though I haven't really gotten a chance to talk too much with Sergy yet, he seems like a pretty cool guy =3
Also his name always makes me giggle, so that's pretty great as well XDD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Ah right...Yuri-hime is pretty cool because she already reviewed one of my one-shots and likes Nao and I will go and give her fanfics a chance to amaze me
Amaya
Amaya

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Amaya wrote:
GoldenSun13 - because she's british, funny and also plays guitar

Naww Thanks :)

Amaya - because she converted me to Nat/Nao XP and her band rocks my socks
Luu - because he's a BAMF
Hollowed-Words - Two Words... Death Row!!
unexpectedsabotage - She's funny and really good at drawing (also has a hermaphrodite laptop XDD)
Kino - because she's introduced be to some really good Faberry ff's
giggity

All MM members: Because we all love Mai Hime/Otome!!!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

;_; So much lovely flattery. ;p j/k, thanks for your kind words, guys!

PsychoKat101- Really? REALLY!? It's not a party without Kat around, she has the rare ability to feed off anyone with a sense of humor, only to create some of the most entertaining conversations the interneg's ever witnessed. She is also a great listener, you can always trust her to understand what you're going through.

Amaya - Honest and true, this girl will tell it like it is. She is also very open minded towards Mai-Couples that always get the shaft, like NatNao. But the biggest reason she's great is because she was able to enter a social field that resembled The Real L Word and still come out alive without any bitterness.

Kara - Friendly and entertaining. She is very mature for her age as well, and always takes advantage of life. The girl has a planking addiction for heaven's sake, if that doesn't express how much you enjoy each passing day, I dunno what will.

Krystal of Nol - Our long time supporter and partner who allowed me to enter her empire of ShizNat and, together, make it even grander. Krystal is a true friend with a lot of skill and talent. Out of all the ShizNat fans I've met since 2005, nobody is more dedicated to the couple than her.

More on the way...>:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am

Time to offer specific compliments and such.

Luu ~ He created this awesome board, and without this board I'd technically have more moments of boredom. So many great friendships have been made because of it and Mai HiME is also a more interesting universe because of his creation.

Amaya ~ She's the first person I started talking to when I came here, and she has interesting insight. I like the way she talks, and I'm a bit in love with her icon. It just looks so sweet, like Natsuki is taking Nao away from her loneliness and pain. Overall, we seem to get along pretty well. I don't know much about her, but I'm glad she finds me interesting. It's a huge compliment in itself.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 am

Bane ~ She's awesome both on and offline, amazing to talk to and just an all around awesome person~

Vampy ~ What isn't to love about Vampy? She's really thoughtful and caring, but also really touch and very much aware and can figure stuff out easy. O.

Daddy Luu ~ There for me when I need him, king, generous, wants to give so much~ Just gotta love him. Makes me happy.

Rayne ~ Tante Rayne is adorable, very sweet and tries to be there for us as much as she can. I just wish I could be on more when she is.

Sergay ~ Amazing buddy, probably one of my favorite people to talk to, need to stay up later. xD Silly me.

Kruger-pup ~ Can't say my day would be the same without her around, never a dull moment and I love every second of it xD

Kat ~ Just... dick in a bawcks. That drawing... xD And the best Canadian I know. >:F

Neggy-NegNog ~ The interNeg is really, really great... for BLARGAHGAH!

Wolvy ~ The best part of waking up, is Wolvy killing me~ Wait... damn it, I'm dead again.

Ashes ~ YES! Phoenix Downs! Wait, he has more uses than that? Oh right, being a good friend. ;D

Rocky ~ THANK YOU FOR FUUKA TAISEN! :huggles to death:

Yuri-Hime ~ Thank you, you flatter me. :bows:

==more to come. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 am

Raven - awesome friend. love chatting to her and hanging out via teh interwebs (and my apologies for not being on early/late enough. stupid work -_-)

Luu - the big daddy. thank you kind sire for all the help you've given me during my stay here thus far :) and thanks most of all for making this forum!!

Ghibli - you have the best signatures, excellent taste in music, and are just generally amusing. this makes me greatful that i understand british humor more than most xD

HollowPoint - for the good times with the back and forth HiME/Otome guessing games Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Amaya wrote:Ah right...Yuri-hime is pretty cool because she already reviewed one of my one-shots and likes Nao and I will go and give her fanfics a chance to amaze me
Ahh, I feel the pressure for my fics to please now XDD
Lol, well I hope they at least entertain you, and I'm looking forward to checking out more of your fics when I get the chance to read =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Kino karutta-chan - One of the MM Originals from when the forum first opened. Kino can be really silly, stubborn and above all, horny. But beneath all that is a person who draws beautifully; and has great taste in anime/manga/TV shows. She helped us a lot when we first started, she's a really good friend to all. :)

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta - Just when I thought no one could be in the same league as J-Peterson and Hollowed-Words, here comes an insane British woman with an undying love for Tomoe and frail girls who need rough love. Wolvy is hilarious, a brilliant mind and lives in a suspicious box.

megarockman - Very helpful to others.

GhibliFreek - Our first ever British person! >:3 Her kindness and skills with AMV making have really helped us a lot.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 am

I am not horny above all >0<

GoldenSun13 wrote:Kino - because she's introduced be to some really good Faberry ff's
giggity
TROLOLOL. Great reason ;P Btw. go read I'll Be, if you have some time :3 It's not this hot (still plenty hot some times), but has lots of awesomeness in it X3

unexpectedsabotage-Because she came up with lots of new nicknames for us ö.ö and made me love my stupid new name Ruino ._.
Wolvetta-Because she loves to rape people :'D
Kat-Because she always snuggles my legs XP
Kruger-Because she does the same thing Kat does and loves me :3
Midnight-Because she is totally hyper
Luu-Because we love to tease each other ;P
GoldenSun-Because she loved the FaBerry FF's I introduced her to ;P;P

Enough for n o w ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I am not horny above all >0<

ö.ö Lies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampirestein Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Such a wonderful idea, Yuri! There's nothing like the opportunity to bring smiles to another... you never know if they need it.

So to start, Yuri-hime is great for starting this thread; I haven't had the chance to talk to you too much, but I'm more than positive you're awesome.

Luu~, you've been so supportive to myself and everyone on this forum. I wouldn't have found a mere fraction of these wonderful people if it weren't for you. I'm forever grateful.

Hollowed-words... otherwise known as my little one. You're such an amazing authoress, have great taste in vidya-games, aaaand a dark sense of humor. Thank you for being such a great daughter. <3

Psychokat101, Kitteh, couch loves you! Your open and random sense of humor and music selection... that is all. XDDD

Pokemoneg NEGNOG! You're so smart and your hair color/cut is rockin'! :'DDDD Your sense of humor is outta this world too.

Midnightpersona ARMITAGE... your personality is sooooo energetic and very thoughtful.... oh, with GUTS! XD

RisingPhoenix is this cheating 'cause you're my brother? Whatever, you're great because of that awesome heart of gold you have and you don't let anyone get you down.

Unexpectedsabotage, Sam, Sam, Sam.... half the time I don't know how to react to your jokes except for curling up on the floor, trying not to mess myself from laughing. Here's to your silliness!

Ookamidesu, you're awesome for having such a diverse range in interests. Must... pry... into your cooking brain~! XD (fatkid moment over) You've also been nice and welcoming to me right off the bat, no questions asked.

Last edited by Vampirestein on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the list goes oooooooon~)
Vampirestein
Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 129
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Vampirestein - Aside from the basics of being nice and a great Mai-fan? TBH, at first I didn't think she went out of way for others. Only recently did I discover how supportive she really is, offering me a boost of hope and happiness in the most miserable week I've had all year. Jibble Sand- no, Hannah, is a good person with a lot of love to give.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 am

Nice thread. Let's see...

Yuri: For making this thread
Kruger: For always being around when you need to talk
Luu: For creating this hub for Mai fans and being supportive to the members
Kino: For being an awesome German who is oftentimes cute and fun to talk to
Ribbonx: For always being able to lighten the mood with her craziness
JP: Two words... Just. Awesome. Awesome writer, awesome person, awesome all around.
RJ: Also awesome. Fun to talk to. And in my opinion, very cute.
Mutt: For being the kind of person that could brighten your gloomy day :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

ookamidesu wrote:Luu: For creating this hub for Mai fans and being supportive to the members

Thank you. ^_^

Ookamidesu - Great writer/blogger. She's a kind and fair person to others around her, what more could you ask for.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 am

@ Vampy - Thanks ^//^

Vampy is great, because we've had a chance to chat in the chatbox, and you were pretty damn awesome! =D

ookamidesu wrote:Nice thread. Let's see...

Yuri: For making this thread
Thanks ^^

Ookami - is great because you're one of the Columns, and help to keep this site great! =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next