Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE

4 posters

Go down

THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE Empty THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Shizuru Fujino THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE! CLICK ME!!! Shizuru Fujino

Next to Shizuru Portman, this is eternally legendary from all directions. Love Melanie Risdon's performance in the Mai-HiME Dub? You're gonna love this! The purple sparkle comment had me in stitches for about 10 minutes, no joke. XD Thanks to Amaya for bringing this video to my attention, it's definitely Mai-Multiverse Hall of Fame bound.

Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE Empty Re: THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE

Post by zanekal1 Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:10 pm

I think Jude did a version of this too just the voice though
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE Empty Re: THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE

Post by Amaya Sun May 01, 2011 7:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE! CLICK ME!!! THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699

Next to Shizuru Portman, this is eternally legendary from all directions. Love Melanie Risdon's performance in the Mai-HiME Dub? You're gonna love this! The purple sparkle comment had me in stitches for about 10 minutes, no joke. THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 1107968042 Thanks to Amaya for bringing this video to my attention, it's definitely Mai-Multiverse Hall of Fame bound.

THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699 THE GREATEST SHIZURU FUJINO VIDEO EVER MADE 2483732699

Well yes. I have to say this is my all time favorite and it makes me laugh every time I watch it for the last 3 years. I wanted to share this sooner but I had a hard time finding it again since youtube has become such a bitch. this video has a little sister that is called Natsuki Emo (great too) but I wasn't able to get a hold of it anywhere. But I'll keep my eyes open
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

zanekal1 wrote:I think Jude did a version of this too just the voice though

Think you can dig that version up, Zaney? :)

Amaya wrote:Well yes. I have to say this is my all time favorite and it makes me laugh every time I watch it for the last 3 years. I wanted to share this sooner but I had a hard time finding it again since youtube has become such a bitch. this video has a little sister that is called Natsuki Emo (great too) but I wasn't able to get a hold of it anywhere. But I'll keep my eyes open

YouTube is too strict with copyright, most of the rare videos have been moved to places like photobucket and even myspace (does anymore even use a myspace anymore?). Natsuki Emo...
Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun May 01, 2011 8:10 pm

pffft...This is great. xD It reminds me of the faildub shit that Kitkat and I haven't finished yet. 'I wish the sparkles had been purple.' pfft...xD THIS WAS GREAT
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Konaxookami wrote:pffft...This is great. xD It reminds me of the faildub shit that Kitkat and I haven't finished yet. 'I wish the sparkles had been purple.' pfft...xD THIS WAS GREAT

XD Your video came to mind as well. Here it is again for ze curious peoples:

KitKat sold that Bandai Shizuru HARD. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down