Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 14 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by GhibliFreek Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

been playing Dishonoured
GOOD lady fumi
THIS GAME
IS MAJESTIC AS fack
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 14 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by depression76 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm

FireRed until the SoB game deleted my saved file.

Now playing Pkmn Sapphire and trying to catch the elusive Latias without a Master Ball ;__;
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 pm

depression76 wrote:FireRed until the SoB game deleted my saved file.

Now playing Pkmn Sapphire and trying to catch the elusive Latias without a Master Ball ;__;

Your game deleted itself? D:

Ah...I never managed to do that. I ended up trading my master ball over from Ruby, but then I could never run into it >_>
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

Ah...I never managed to do that. I ended up trading my master ball over from Ruby, but then I could never run into it >_>

IT DID! When I wanna play that game yesterday, that thing told me "Saved File is Deleted" Dx

WTFFFFFFFFFF..!!!!

Ehhhh? O_o even tho u has masterball, didn't catch Latios???????
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

I just recently defeated the Elite 4 in FireRed. After about... 6 years? sweatdrop
I got sidetracked a lot and actually restarted the game because I thought my Charizard was too powerful compared to the rest of my party pokemon. He was Level 70 something... I admit that it was a stupid move on my part.
Everything after the Elite 4 was simple and easy, and I managed to snag one of my favorite legendaries, Suicune. Just talking about this makes me want to go and play me some FireRed. :)

I don't know if it's just me, but Pokemon Sapphire was hard. My pokemon, no matter how much i trained, were always a few levels beneath whatever gym leader I was fighting. I'm at the Pokemon League right now, but I haven't bothered proceeding yet. :/
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

depression76 wrote:

IT DID! When I wanna play that game yesterday, that thing told me "Saved File is Deleted" Dx

WTFFFFFFFFFF..!!!!

Ehhhh? O_o even tho u has masterball, didn't catch Latios???????

DX

Well, I couldn't run in to it once I had the masterball...it would always have moved into the next area by the time I got there ):
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:
I just recently defeated the Elite 4 in FireRed. After about... 6 years? sweatdrop
I got sidetracked a lot and actually restarted the game because I thought my Charizard was too powerful compared to the rest of my party pokemon. He was Level 70 something... I admit that it was a stupid move on my part.
Everything after the Elite 4 was simple and easy, and I managed to snag one of my favorite legendaries, Suicune. Just talking about this makes me want to go and play me some FireRed. :)

I don't know if it's just me, but Pokemon Sapphire was hard. My pokemon, no matter how much i trained, were always a few levels beneath whatever gym leader I was fighting. I'm at the Pokemon League right now, but I haven't bothered proceeding yet. :/

Congrats on training your Charizard to level 70 ;_; I can never train my pokemon to be that strong...I mean, highest I reach is level 68 then I get bored and restarted >>;;; Go play fireredddd xDD

Haha, yea it's pretty hard for me too. I dunno why but I think it's the terrain, it's really hard to level grind because the wild pokemon are not that challenging ^^;; It took me a while to get to a decent level to challenge the E4 OTL

Oh btw, we have a Pokemon thread here in this off topic thread xDD Post there with your current pokemon teams?

@Koi
DX

Well, I couldn't run in to it once I had the masterball...it would always have moved into the next area by the time I got there ):

Lol....you were just unlucky xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

Okami is an epic game <3 I have it for PS2 and I still like to play it from time to time :3

Your Wii is broken? .__.

@Thread: Minecraft.

Even though I like the Wii version, I really want Okami for the PS2. I love that game so much, and I wish that more games would look to it for guidance. D:

And yeah, it actually happened while I was away at school. I had mentioned to my mother that teh PS2 could play DVD's and she accidentally got the two mixed up. I'm not sure why she just didn't use the Blu-Ray player right below the Wii... but whatever.
The result is my Wii won't read any discs. All it's good for now is Netflix XD
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:

Even though I like the Wii version, I really want Okami for the PS2. I love that game so much, and I wish that more games would look to it for guidance. D:

And yeah, it actually happened while I was away at school. I had mentioned to my mother that teh PS2 could play DVD's and she accidentally got the two mixed up. I'm not sure why she just didn't use the Blu-Ray player right below the Wii... but whatever.
The result is my Wii won't read any discs. All it's good for now is Netflix XD

I've never played the Wii version, since I had the PS2 version already. I'm not really a great fan of the Wii in all honesty, I only got it for a few games ^_^; I much prefer to play games with a standard controller that I don't have to wave around like a lunatic :3

Putting a DVD in the Wii breaks it?? o__o Well...I didn't know that XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:19 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

I've never played the Wii version, since I had the PS2 version already. I'm not really a great fan of the Wii in all honesty, I only got it for a few games ^_^; I much prefer to play games with a standard controller that I don't have to wave around like a lunatic :3

Putting a DVD in the Wii breaks it?? o__o Well...I didn't know that XD

The only difference between the PS2 version and the wii version is that it's more like you're holding the paintbrush when you draw. Otherwise, they're basically the same. And to be honest, I'd rather have a PS3 instead of a Wii any day. The games for Wii are all wrapped around the gimmick of the Wii remote, and basically lack in quality. (With the exception of LoZ: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess; those were boss)

I dunno. My Wii had been doing weird things for a while, like not reading certain discs. I think putting the dvd in there was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:

The only difference between the PS2 version and the wii version is that it's more like you're holding the paintbrush when you draw. Otherwise, they're basically the same. And to be honest, I'd rather have a PS3 instead of a Wii any day. The games for Wii are all wrapped around the gimmick of the Wii remote, and basically lack in quality. (With the exception of LoZ: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess; those were boss)

I dunno. My Wii had been doing weird things for a while, like not reading certain discs. I think putting the dvd in there was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Twilight Princess is the reason I bought a Wii...I got the game on the release date even though I didn't have the console yet XD I only recently got Skyward Sword, and to be honest, the use of Wii motion Plus is driving me insane because it never seems to do what I want it to. Some of the changes they made to the actual gameplay annoy me as well (like the stamina meter). I think I would enjoy the game a lot more if I could play it using a normal controller, because the controls are kind of ruining it for me at the moment -.-
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Twilight Princess is the reason I bought a Wii...I got the game on the release date even though I didn't have the console yet XD I only recently got Skyward Sword, and to be honest, the use of Wii motion Plus is driving me insane because it never seems to do what I want it to. Some of the changes they made to the actual gameplay annoy me as well (like the stamina meter). I think I would enjoy the game a lot more if I could play it using a normal controller, because the controls are kind of ruining it for me at the moment -.-

Twilight Princess was the first LoZ game that I ever played, and I bought it a few years after I got my Wii. Once I got it and started playing it, I was like "So this is what living is..." XD

The Wii Motion Plus can be cool when it isn't busy kicking your arse. It either works with you, or makes the game miserable for you. The stamina meter is annoying, but it's also a nice touch. I like that Link can actually climb up walls (for the most part) and that I'm not always running at a snail's pace.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:

Twilight Princess was the first LoZ game that I ever played, and I bought it a few years after I got my Wii. Once I got it and started playing it, I was like "So this is what living is..." XD

The Wii Motion Plus can be cool when it isn't busy kicking your arse. It either works with you, or makes the game miserable for you. The stamina meter is annoying, but it's also a nice touch. I like that Link can actually climb up walls (for the most part) and that I'm not always running at a snail's pace.

If you haven't played Ocarina of Time yet, PLAY IT! NAO! XD

It is most definitely kicking my arse, bloody thing >_> The stamina meter, along with being able to run, just makes it feel less like a LoZ game to me, I'm used to having to roll everywhere if I want to go at a decent pace XD

I'm not really sold on the graphics of the game either, it's somewhere between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, and I was never a fan of WW's look. I'm sure that the game will grow on me though...once I don't feel like throwing the Wii remote through my TV screen :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:29 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

If you haven't played Ocarina of Time yet, PLAY IT! NAO! XD

It is most definitely kicking my arse, bloody thing >_> The stamina meter, along with being able to run, just makes it feel less like a LoZ game to me, I'm used to having to roll everywhere if I want to go at a decent pace XD

I'm not really sold on the graphics of the game either, it's somewhere between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, and I was never a fan of WW's look. I'm sure that the game will grow on me though...once I don't feel like throwing the Wii remote through my TV screen :3

On, no worries! I've played Ocarina of Time two or three times and beat it once. CLASSIC.

Yeah, it just doesn't feel the same. I like the storyline and everything, but still. Haha~ I didn't figure out that rolling was faster until I was almost finished with Twilight Princess. XD

I prefer the graphics of Twilight Princess over those of SS and WW. Sadly, I read that Nintendo is planning to stick with SS's style for the next LoZ game. ): I also heard that the first/forest dungeon for the next game is supposed to be as big as OoT's Hyrule Field! O_O
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 am

Atm I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations ^_^ I enjoy going to the training grounds and kill other xbox users >.> I'll never get the game done ^_^;;;
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 am

Playing Ruby right now and level grinding enough to be able to beat Mossdeep Gym. Goddammit I hate that gym =_=
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 am

I'm playing Call of Poopy: Black Ops 2. I swear this game's sole purpose in it's damned existence is to piss me off. >_<
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Grawrr wrote:I'm playing Call of Poopy: Black Ops 2. I swear this game's sole purpose in it's damned existence is to piss me off. >_<

That is indeed it's purpose. Well...depending on which game mode you were playing anyway...multiplayer never ceases to annoy the hell out of me Razz Zombies is the only reason I still play the CoD games :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
That is indeed it's purpose. Well...depending on which game mode you were playing anyway...multiplayer never ceases to annoy the hell out of me Razz Zombies is the only reason I still play the CoD games :3

Nay, I was playing multiplayer. :( I love zombies, but can only play it for so long. I have a short attention span.
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Grawrr wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:

Nay, I was playing multiplayer. :( I love zombies, but can only play it for so long. I have a short attention span.

We should play Zombies sometime :D You have an xbox right? PM me your gamertag, or ask for mine if you wanna play :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Call of Duty sucks. :) Play Gears of War 3 or Halo 4 instead.

Fantasy >>>>>>> realism.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

We should play Zombies sometime :D You have an xbox right? PM me your gamertag, or ask for mine if you wanna play :3

Yes, we should!
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Call of Duty sucks. :) Play Gears of War 3 or Halo 4 instead.

Fantasy >>>>>>> realism.

I prefer Halo, but it doesn't have zombies mode, and I like to kill zombies XD

Multiplayer wise I do prefer Halo, it's less rage inducing lol Have you played Halo 4's multiplayer btw?
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Call of Duty sucks. :) Play Gears of War 3 or Halo 4 instead.

Fantasy >>>>>>> realism.

I prefer Halo, but it doesn't have zombies mode, and I like to kill zombies XD

Multiplayer wise I do prefer Halo, it's less rage inducing lol Have you played Halo 4's multiplayer btw?

I do play Halo 4 and Gears of War 3.

I agree with Koi, Halo 4 is fun. Call of poopy is in your face rage inducing Bull****!! Makes me wanna go on a killing spree neko
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Playing Sapphire but not enjoying it >_>
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next