Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What video game are you playing right now~?

+59
Akamanto
Break String SpinElf
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
firesphere306
PizzaChuu
fortunelestion
Magus Phantalus
Orchid chocolatechan
aRANZa-tHAiR
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
justrosiehere
Zweifel Marguerite
franticfranz
Natsukichan1
Bluholic711
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
hildebrant
Grawrr
Yagamic
Wolf-of-Wind
Daichi148
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
burande fujino
wetochan
magicmaster03
ATHENAx514
IlliterateKoi
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Shaz
Chaglette
iRenji0713
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
Cheshire Kat
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
Defiant
ookamidesu
depression76
Chibi Rachy
MidnightPersona
GhibliFreek
Kara
Konaxookami
megarockman
Yuri-hime
GoldenSun13
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
FujinoShizuru
63 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am

Pokemon: White

The power of suggestion is a frightening one indeed.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

What video game are you playing right now~?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What video game are you playing right now~?

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

pokemon black
HITIN THESE 100S Mikoto Minagi leek
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

Bayonetta, Skyrim and WET....

(forever in love with Rubi's Crotch and Bayonetta's ass)
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 am

Been playing Soul Eater: Battle Resonance recently since I wanted to record footage for the game. So here are two finished clips of me beating the Arcade Mode and any character that didn't suffer my wrath in Arcade Mode as Medusa Gorgon. Oh Medusa.

Soul Eater Battle Resonance for Playstation 2: Medusa (me) Arcade Mode

Hello Soul Eater fans! This is a complete ARCADE MODE run of the PlayStation 2 video game Soul Eater: Battle Resonance. It's a fighting game for the Soul Eater anime/manga series. Mostly based on the anime.

I am playing as my favorite character in the entire Soul Eater series - Medusa Gorgon! This hood wearing, snake slithering, barefoot psychopath has hit list to complete. Here is the list of Medusa's victims:

Blair
Maka and Soul
Black Star and Tsubaki
Death The Kid, Liz and Patty

Now forgive my n00bish playing skills, it has been a while since I've played the game. :)

Snaaaake, Snaaaaake...Cobraaaaa...Cobraaaaa.....

---

Soul Eater Battle Resonance for Playstation 2: Medusa (me) vs. Leftovers!

Here is the list of Medusa's leftover victims that I didn't take care of in the first video:

Chrona/Ragnarok
Medusa Clone
Sid/Nygus
Stein

Snake, Snake...Cobra...Cobra.....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 am

This game looks like fun o.o but I guess, only xBox?
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

World of Warcraft (specifically random dungeons and daily quests)
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Valkyria Lightning wrote:This game looks like fun o.o but I guess, only xBox?

xD No way, sis! It's Playstation 2.

---

I've begun on a new series of videos; playing Inuyasha Feudal Combat for the Playstation 2. Kagura's mission? Wipe out the entire Inuyasha roster one by one and even in doubles. Yup, I'm that damn good. Starting with fights against weaker opponents like Shippo and Kohaku. Now this game is kinda bad and the gameplay is very unbalanced. I'm just biased towards it because of...well, you know the reason.

Kagura-sama VS. The World! Inuyasha Feudal Combat for PS2: Kagura (me) vs. Shippo

Another anime/manga hit from Playstation 2! Inuyasha: Feudal Combat! A 3D fighting game featuring all your favorite Inuyasha characters. The gameplay isn't the best, but it's the only fighting game that has Kagura in it. Instant win.

Now, I have nothing against the rest of the game's roster, but Kagura is my #1. So she will be the only character I will be using in this series of battle videos.

Kagura wants to achieve her greatest goal in life: Freedom. In order to win her freedom, she must face a series of challenges. Will these challenges overwhelm the beautiful wind sorceress? Or will the powers of wind and death destroy everyone who dare stands in her way? Kagura scoffs at the opposition and welcome her first opponent. The pint sized Fox-demon, Shippo.

Janyse Jaud voices Kagura!

Join my Kagura fan-group on deviantART! For all things Kagura from Inuyasha:
http://kagura-sanctuary.deviantart.com/

I do not own Inuyasha, that honor belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. However, I do lay claim to Kagura-sama. The wind witch is mine to make endless love to~

Kagura-sama VS. The World Volume 2: Kagura (me) vs. Kohaku

Kagura scoffs at the opposition and welcomes her second opponent. Sango's little brother Kohaku, who's being controlled by Naraku himself. Learning of Kagura's plan, Naraku sends Kohaku to kill her. Thinking that the boy is more than enough to handle her.

He thought wrong.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:19 pm

PS2 ? Oo ok, that explains the graphic, but still x>

--

@topic: Just started Final Fantasy 12. Not because I squeal over it (watching it at my friend was boring)... but because it was one of the very few missing in my collection. Let's see...
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 pm

pokemon black
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Valkyria Lightning wrote:PS2 ? Oo ok, that explains the graphic, but still x>

--

@topic: Just started Final Fantasy 12. Not because I squeal over it (watching it at my friend was boring)... but because it was one of the very few missing in my collection. Let's see...

:) Final Fantasy XII was a good game, I just feel it didn't belong on PS2. Then again, marketing Final Fantasy XIII as the FF game for the new generation was smart of SquareEnix.

Lately I've been playing the usual, Power Stone 2, Smackdown SYM and Gears of War 3. Only soon I'll be busy with Mai-HiME Tree of Fortune/Fate, so expect game footage for that on the Mai-HiME gaming thread. Though just a few minutes, I decided to upload the Horde mode trailer from Gears of War 3 to my channel:

Anya Stroud presents the Gears of War 3 Horde Mode!

Mah girl Anya Stroud (hottest white woman ever <3 ) talks about the Horde mode, the most fun mode to play in the entire game. *loves her voice* I wish Aussie-Sam joined her on commentary (yuri!), but then Narseh would just think it's Fang. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 pm

naruto
NINJA TIME
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Playing Final Fantasy XIII-2, Mai-HiME Tree of Fortune (currently recording footage) and Inuyasha: Feudal Combat to record more Kagura fights:

Kagura-sama VS. The World Volume 3: Kagura (me) vs. Koga

Another anime/manga hit from Playstation 2! Inuyasha: Feudal Combat! A 3D fighting game featuring all your favorite Inuyasha characters. The gameplay isn't the best, but it's the only fighting game that has Kagura in it. Instant win.

Now, I have nothing against the rest of the game's roster, but Kagura is my #1. So she will be the only character I will be using in this series of battle videos.

Kagura wants to achieve her greatest goal in life: Freedom. In order to win her freedom, she must face a series of challenges. Will these challenges overwhelm the beautiful wind sorceress? Or will the powers of wind and death destroy everyone who dare stands in her way? Kagura's next opponent is no stranger to her. Not only did she single-handily wipe out all of his comrades, she also made his life a living hell every time they met. Koga of the wolf demon tribe wants his revenge against Kagura and this is it. Out of all the matches I recorded lately, this was by far the worst. Koga in this game is quite the cheapster with that "YOU SLOWPOKE" dash. No matter, he's going down...again. muahahaha.

He thought wrong.

Janyse Jaud voices Kagura!

---

Kagura-sama VS. The World Volume 4: Kagura (me) vs. Human Inuyasha

Kagura's 4th victim is Inuyasha himself! Now everyone whose played this game knows that there are three different versions of Inuyasha to play as. Human Inuyasha is his weakest, although he feels that will be enough to finish the Wind Sorceress off. Pfft. Whatever. It's your funeral, mutt.

---

Kagura-sama VS. The World Volume 5: Kagura (me) vs. Kagome Higurashi

Our 5th victim really annoys the shit out of me. The main female protagonist of the Inuyasha series, Kagome Higurashi. Thanks to her, Inuyasha survived a lot of battles throughout the show. Including his first against Kagura. Well, if Inuyasha can't win a battle without his girl, I guess the only solution is to get at her. As they say, when you get a bum leg, you don't shoot the patient, you just cut off the leg.

---
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Final Fantasy XIII is my game atm. Lightning <3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm

playin pokemon red old game
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 am

Final Fantasy Dissidia (PSP) It seems so much better laid out than Crisis Core, not that I gave CC a chance XD Maybe it's because I'm not used to how you work an FF, but Dissidia is a lot easier to control and a lot more interesting. Ah well.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 am

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.

Beat the story line last night. x3 Now just need to get the Achievements all unlocked. So close. x3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 pm

final fantasy X

yeah, it's about 10 years old, but hey i just got a ps2 about 3 weeks ago and i want to play blitzball!
i know there is a ps3 out there, but i got a ps2 okay?!
deal with it!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:final fantasy X

yeah, it's about 10 years old, but hey i just got a ps2 about 3 weeks ago and i want to play blitzball!
i know there is a ps3 out there, but i got a ps2 okay?!
deal with it!

Yuna. <3

The Sending is the most powerful scene/score for me.

Oh and Playstation 2 is better than Playstation 3. o.o Oh it's real, it's damn real.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 pm

well, i just played for 10 hours, so i don't know for sure what's the best scene for me.
but till now it would be yuna and tidus laughing together like complete maniacs (or idiots? XD)

i really had to laugh at this one :D it's so stupid, in a positive way ^^

Last edited by she-ga-roo on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 am

she-ga-roo wrote:

i really had to laugh at this one :D it's so stupid, in a positive way ^^

:) It is, and I can't believe the morons making negative comments against it. The laughing segment was supposed to be bad, did they not hear the more convincing laughing afterward? Yuna and Tidus were trying to forget that life currently sucks by laughing it off. I do it sometimes...okay, not really. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm

well, they just don't get the massage behind this scene.
it's just way too intelligent for some people =D
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 pm

street FIGHTER
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 pm

MegaMan Battle Network 4: Red Sun for Visual Boy Advance (GBA emulator)
The Fire Stirring Ruby
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Bubuzuke points : 2486
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju for the Playstation 2! Currently recording part two for our channel. Check out the first play-through at the Mai-HiME video games thread!

>_> Their remixes of the classic vocal songs are so facking catchy!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:MegaMan Battle Network 4: Red Sun for Visual Boy Advance (GBA emulator)
that game is hard as HELL
-thx god it only took me 8 weeks to beat-
and still getin fuck over BY DUO-
MegaMan Battle Network 6
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next