Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

+19
Chaglette
wetochan
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
pokemoneg
DuranDuran
ookamidesu
SpiralDasher
SulliMike23
megarockman
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zweifel Marguerite
Acid Raw
Ice Silver Crystal
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 am

really enjoy listening to the podcast. I think I never laughed so hard x3
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Narsilia wrote:really enjoy listening to the podcast. I think I never laughed so hard x3

XD You'll never be the same after one of our podcasts. :) Hope you have a better sense of humor on air than on the forum, because we're insanity personified. Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:really enjoy listening to the podcast. I think I never laughed so hard x3

XD You'll never be the same after one of our podcasts. :) Hope you have a better sense of humor on air than on the forum, because we're insanity personified. Shiho Huit

:shock: Nao you scared meh X'D

(nah... my humor tends to be pitchblack at times, mostly it depends on how much beer and mead I consumed *coff* )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 pm

>:3 GERMANS AND THEIR BEER.

Try to be a little shitfaced during the podcast to make it more fun. ;3 You're usually online around this time, so we can probably do a podcast this weekend. Would that be okay with you, or are there plans for Narsi-chan? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 GERMANS AND THEIR BEER.

Try to be a little shitfaced during the podcast to make it more fun. ;3 You're usually online around this time, so we can probably do a podcast this weekend. Would that be okay with you, or are there plans for Narsi-chan? ;p

AUSTRIAN XD GERMAN BEER SUCKS!

shitfaced? hm... somehow I like this word... XD

hm... I don'T think I have any plans, except my riding teacher says something different XD I will ask her during the week, so we will find out :D
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 pm

German beer sucks?? :S

A new podcast would be awesome, yes ;P Do make it happen, Luu :'D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:German beer sucks?? :S

except Becks, most german brands taste disgusting .__.; There's nothing better than Wieselburger or Ottakringer o.o

ok, Heineken is nice, but that's neither austrian or german ^^; (sorry, just personal opinion ~~)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm

:) Awww, I thought German beer tasted all right. Narsi-chan is treating it like it's piss water (aka non-alcoholic beer). >:3

I'll see what I can do, Kino. :) Let's see who's available this weekend, all I need is three or more sexy MM people.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 am

Now that I have skype, I'm interested in joining in xDD

poisoning people with my voice is a hidden hobby of mine lawl
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

depression76 wrote:Now that I have skype, I'm interested in joining in xDD

poisoning people with my voice is a hidden hobby of mine lawl

>:3 Poisoning?! What's with members thinking their voices suck?! Akira Okuzaki Okuzaki does NOT approve.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 pm

guess that's a thing in general. You hear your own voices at least 2 octaves deeper when you speak. It's always a shock when you hear your own voice for the first time ^^;

Last edited by Narsilia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Narsilia wrote:guess that's a thing in general. You hear your own voices at least 2 octaves deeper. It's always a shock when you hear your own voice for the first time ^^;

Haha, I guess that makes sense. I do sound different when I hear myself on podcasts, though I could sound more clear with a better mic. The one I have is so old. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Narsilia wrote:

except Becks, most german brands taste disgusting .__.; There's nothing better than Wieselburger or Ottakringer o.o

ok, Heineken is nice, but that's neither austrian or german ^^; (sorry, just personal opinion ~~)
Since I am not a huge beer-fan in general... but I do like my Köstritzer, yummy dark beer <3 Becks is okay sometimes, but most of the time I really don't like it ö.ö

---

Now I finally know why I don't like my voice when I hear it on tape or stuff like that o_o Makes so much sense now >_<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:
Narsilia wrote:

Since I am not a huge beer-fan in general... but I do like my Köstritzer, yummy dark beer <3 Becks is okay sometimes, but most of the time I really don't like it ö.ö

---

Now I finally know why I don't like my voice when I hear it on tape or stuff like that o_o Makes so much sense now >_<

ok. That much I agree. Köstritzer is really nice, I love dark beer/stout/guiness anyway :D But hey, I think about sending you a little pack of Wieselburger someday Wink

Since your body acts as a resonator, you hear it differently, while other people hear the soundwaves outside. :) I always thought I sound like a guy (or a bear XD) sooo... :silent:
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes, please ;P I want to taste your awesome Austrian beer ;P

Yeah, I always thought it would be something like that, but I was never sure :S It's kinda funny, isn't it?? The poor people have to listen to our strange voices XD I like HOW I hear it more (I can't imagine why *rolls eyes* XP)
A bear *giggles*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:25 pm

ATTENTION! :3

There will be podcast gathering this Saturday. Those wanting to be part of the recordings, please comment below. We will be discussing our Mai-Ship of the week, plus discussing upcoming fanfiction and fanart with the talented Narsilia. The podcast will take place anywhere between 11am-4pm Eastern Standard Time (so do your research, International MM Superstars!), once we have four (or more) members together, we will begin. :)

shizurubaby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm in...!...I can rite? Akira Okuzaki

But you gotta help me with the skype thingy...ya know....O_o...the darn thing just won't agree with me. hehe
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hmm, might not be available on Saturday - will likely be in New York as my parents are attending a wedding.

Although now that Mayor Bloomberg has announced a possible terrorist threat for 9/11, my parents may or may not get flighty.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 pm

depression76 wrote:I'm in...!...I can rite? Akira Okuzaki

But you gotta help me with the skype thingy...ya know....O_o...the darn thing just won't agree with me. hehe

:) Gladly, Deppy and of course you're invited! >;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 pm

my heart is just racing lika a speedtrain xD *always so nervous over skypeeee*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 am

Wish I could participate in one of these. Sadly, though, I have no working mic.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

Narsilia wrote:my heart is just racing lika a speedtrain xD *always so nervous over skypeeee*

Wink We'll start recording when your feelings relaxed and ready, don't worry Narsi-chan. Past and present MM members have been through the same and sounded great in the end.

SulliMike23 wrote:Wish I could participate in one of these. Sadly, though, I have no working mic.

Awww, sucks man. Hope you get a working one for future shows.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 am

damn it!!! i could have made this one for once if my uncle wasn't coming over from New Zealand *facepalm* one day... i will be in one...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:damn it!!! i could have made this one for once if my uncle wasn't coming over from New Zealand *facepalm* one day... i will be in one...

>:3 Your uncle is a Kiwi?

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 2 06021710
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:damn it!!! i could have made this one for once if my uncle wasn't coming over from New Zealand *facepalm* one day... i will be in one...

>:3 Your uncle is a Kiwi?

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 2 06021710

my whole family are Kiwis!
family photo:
hime - Mai-HiME/Otome podcast/talk radio with Mai Multiverse - Page 2 Kiwi
^ left to right: mum, me and dad when my brother was an egg... lol xD
but yeah, all my living relatives are from New Zealand, except my 2 baby cousins on my dads side. funnily enough, my whole dads family has moved to Australia, and my whole mums family stayed in New Zealand (although at one point they were all living here too for a few years).
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next